7 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Okay that's broke. Should be fixed in a few minutes.

is enjoys roughness reverse i.e >500 its mean do not enjoy roughness and <500 enjoy roughness as my main character which has roughness at 1000 and its showing up as Enjoy roughness -2, shouldnt it be +2 if its around >900?

6 hours ago, Whizkid said:

is enjoys roughness reverse i.e >500 its mean do not enjoy roughness and <500 enjoy roughness as my main character which has roughness at 1000 and its showing up as Enjoy roughness -2, shouldnt it be +2 if its around >900?

You sure? Mine says+2 at 1000.

4 hours ago, erotichunter said:

I just found out about this mod yesterday. Is there anyway I can use this mod at same time with CE? It seems the dialogue options are gone if I installed CE. 

The game is actually not as good at handling multiple mods as it wishes it were.

Edited by Nibbler2345
2 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

You sure? Mine says+2 at 1000.

The game is actually not as good at handling multiple mods as it wishes it were.

its because i created a female character, tried with a male character and it shows up as intended, just weird that all stats shows up for both female and male character correctly but this stats i.e. rough shows up as inverse, will this also affect female npcs?

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

its because i created a female character, tried with a male character and it shows up as intended, just weird that all stats shows up for both female and male character correctly but this stats i.e. rough shows up as inverse, will this also affect female npcs?

Untitled.png.b0c97dc0bcb9fc2847c45fda88db2828.png

I tested with a female actually and gave her 1000 roughness. Not sure why yours says that but maybe you accidentally gave her negative or something.

3 hours ago, CobraPL said:

@Nibbler2345
Hmm... Fertile women attract males to bang them.
This is NTR fetish heaven! What can I do to make specific female "fertile"? Any hack?
EDIT: Did you break claiming 18yo girl by MC lately? Because 5 of them hit 5yo and I had no scene...

I'm not sure. They should all be fertile if they're under 45. If you want mass pregnancies I don't think the flirting system is a very good way to do it. That's really if you want to roleplay someone as your lover or something. I would probably develop some other system for focusing on pregnancies. Like you go into towns and "cavort" for awhile.

1 hour ago, Nikephoros said:

Nice. I'll try this on a playthrough. Though I usually try to become emperor and abolish these barbaric practices... after indulging in them.

Is there a way I could edit this to enable flirting and becoming lovers with males as well? I've designed a companion to be a catamite.

Would it be overly complicated?  I have used C# and dnspy a little.

I don't really know. A lot of text would have to be changed at least, and the flirting menu is by far the most overly complicated thing in the mod so probably not going to be easy. It'd be easier to try making your own menu/conversation line to start your own flirting event or something but that's not too easy either if you don't know all the different parts of it.

Edited by Nibbler2345
45 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'm not sure. They should all be fertile if they're under 45. If you want mass pregnancies I don't think the flirting system is a very good way to do it. That's really if you want to roleplay someone as your lover or something. I would probably develop some other system for focusing on pregnancies. Like you go into towns and "cavort" for awhile.

I was thinking about this thing:

preg.jpg.fc5474758692f3244e55a74276414dfd.jpg

47 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Untitled.png.b0c97dc0bcb9fc2847c45fda88db2828.png

I tested with a female actually and gave her 1000 roughness. Not sure why yours says that but maybe you accidentally gave her negative or something.

I don't really know. A lot of text would have to be changed at least, and the flirting menu is by far the most overly complicated thing in the mod so probably not going to be easy. It'd be easier to try making your own menu/conversation line to start your own flirting event or something but that's not too easy either if you don't know all the different parts of it.

damm i used cheat engine to try and get the values, is there in-game commands to view or change these stats?

13 hours ago, CobraPL said:

@Nibbler2345
Hmm... Fertile women attract males to bang them.
This is NTR fetish heaven! What can I do to make specific female "fertile"? Any hack?
EDIT: Did you break claiming 18yo girl by MC lately? Because 5 of them hit 5yo and I had no scene...

It's been a while since I played long enough to become a king (killing ruler by console command and then being elected) but the MC claiming at 18 isn't working for me either.

1.8.0 with the patch from a few days ago.

I didn't know the MC was ever able to do that because I thought I disabled it from the start. In order for the MC to do those events I would have to design menus and stuff for it first which I wasn't planning to do until the game left EA. 

Edited by Nibbler2345
16 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I didn't know the MC was ever able to do that because I thought I disabled it from the start. In order for the MC to do those events I would have to design menus and stuff for it first which I wasn't planning to do until the game left EA. 

Looking back through my old posts and screenshots, one way or another it was working for MC on 1.7.1 as of April 3.

*But I understand the game and mod has changed a lot since then, and will continue to change!

Edited by SeranaUser
9 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

It's been a while since I played long enough to become a king (killing ruler by console command and then being elected) but the MC claiming at 18 isn't working for me either.

1.8.0 with the patch from a few days ago.

It was working literally one version (and not 1.8.0 final) ago :) Mc acted same as NPCs. Just claiming 18yo does not work now. Claiming newlyweds works automatically just as NPC.
I also posted a screenshot under spoiler  to depict fertile perk for female in BN, causing female to be targeted by lords wanting children.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/170678-wip-primae-noctis-for-bannerlord/?do=findComment&comment=3848585

It would be handy to cause a woman to have such perky by any method (hack, command line),
EDIT: Reversed decision (took care of) fails to inform WHO took care of female (look under spoiler):

image.png.454f956c308a9304353d55815bed97b2.png 

Edited by CobraPL