8 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

IIRC, in some past versions it was possible to take more than one prize in a battle.

1. Claim A as your prize

2. Take A back to your tent

3. Claim B as your prize

4. Take B back to your tent

But in a battle I just fought, I selected:

1. Claim A as your prize.

2. Claim B as your prize.

3. "Agree and get started" for A.

And I ended up with B as a prisoner.

Okay. They may have changed how prisoners are processed after battle. I will probably have to change how the claiming system works to fix this...

Edited by Nibbler2345
27 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

im confused how this mod works before i even get to character creation menu my character stats start and cant be rerolled or edited. no menu and very little info any Q n A or other info for this mod.

Okay thanks I didn't notice the popup was appearing that early. Will fix soon.

14 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

this mod deserves a female main character version its pretty engaging as the bare vanilla bannerlord is so boring and this mod really breaks up the boredom in sandbox mode, great job as mod is getting better and better.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3666?tab=description idk if it works but you should be able to switch to wanders and try for arena fun or capture.

I used Cheat Engine to lock some results at 1000.
1. Could @Nibbler2345 describe function of each of traits?
image.png.d73b8a5f1c77b4fdd93f1ab07e1a6506.png

2. About claiming - first time I play w/o CE, so I did not see claiming system earlier. I was surprised it is there. Problem is that in case of capturing multiple females, a scene will be for first one only. Also, claiming should be possible IMHO during chat with female prisoner, same as in CE.

3. Hmm, since there is pen1s size, how about adding a special field for each female: "Best sex with <male name>" ? ;)

1 hour ago, SeranaUser said:

FWIW I loaded a savegame that already had the prior version of PN active on it and I was able to re-roll stats.

Yeah, problem is it was appearing during the campaign intro video where you haven't even made your character yet.

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

this mod deserves a female main character version its pretty engaging as the bare vanilla bannerlord is so boring and this mod really breaks up the boredom in sandbox mode, great job as mod is getting better and better.

I had some ideas for mechanics for playing as female MC, but it's far down the road probably.

2 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

I used Cheat Engine to lock some results at 1000.
1. Could @Nibbler2345 describe function of each of traits?
image.png.d73b8a5f1c77b4fdd93f1ab07e1a6506.png

2. About claiming - first time I play w/o CE, so I did not see claiming system earlier. I was surprised it is there. Problem is that in case of capturing multiple females, a scene will be for first one only. Also, claiming should be possible IMHO during chat with female prisoner, same as in CE.

3. Hmm, since there is pen1s size, how about adding a special field for each female: "Best sex with <male name>" ? ;)

There's only a few types of those stats: 1) obvious effect, 2) doesn't do much yet. 3) mostly only for NPCs, who make simulated decisions, and might like you better if you match their preference.

21 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah, problem is it was appearing during the campaign intro video where you haven't even made your character yet.

I had some ideas for mechanics for playing as female MC, but it's far down the road probably.

for starters not sure how easy it is but if u could just reverse the roles between mc female and male npc since the text are already in place just that in this instance the npc will be making all the choices whilst the player try to response, not sure how easy or hard that is but it sure beats trying to re-write a whole new dialog branch for female mc.

just a suggestion.

5 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

how do i change your files for your mod ive made some mods but i dont understand how to make mods for this game i can read and understand code but write it poorly. but writing a copy of your code in reverse should be easy just point me in the right direction and i should be good

10 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

how do i change your files for your mod ive made some mods but i dont understand how to make mods for this game i can read and understand code but write it poorly. but writing a copy of your code in reverse should be easy just point me in the right direction and i should be good

You can follow this guide if you really want to make a mod https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_tutorials/basic-csharp-mod.html

15 hours ago, Whizkid said:

for starters not sure how easy it is but if u could just reverse the roles between mc female and male npc since the text are already in place just that in this instance the npc will be making all the choices whilst the player try to response, not sure how easy or hard that is but it sure beats trying to re-write a whole new dialog branch for female mc.

just a suggestion.

Well depends on what event it is. Which one do you think exactly? I think most of the text has stuff like "You do X" where it's clearly for a male, so I dunno if it's going to be that easy, because "you" is always going to be the player. Likewise you run into a problem if you replace "you" with a name. "You run away from Jessica." "Jessica run away from you." Second one has wrong verb conjugation, which is the main problem with just replacing the words.

47 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

You can follow this guide if you really want to make a mod https://docs.bannerlordmodding.com/_tutorials/basic-csharp-mod.html

Well depends on what event it is. Which one do you think exactly? I think most of the text has stuff like "You do X" where it's clearly for a male, so I dunno if it's going to be that easy, because "you" is always going to be the player. Likewise you run into a problem if you replace "you" with a name. "You run away from Jessica." "Jessica run away from you." Second one has wrong verb conjugation, which is the main problem with just replacing the words.

before i get started any suggestions or advice? and just checking in advance can i copy paste some or most of your already made code and or photos when making a female version of your mod?

3 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

change You to a variabe name i.e. XX do YY e.g. so it makes stuff inter-changeabe, not sure if that is easy, making text generic as a male mc will dominate female, a female mc will be dominated by male npc etc...

my 2 cents, if its too much effort nevermind, but it makes mod cater to both sex heh.

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

change You to a variabe name i.e. XX do YY e.g. so it makes stuff inter-changeabe, not sure if that is easy, making text generic as a male mc will dominate female, a female mc will be dominated by male npc etc...

my 2 cents, if its too much effort nevermind, but it makes mod cater to both sex heh.

Indeed and I thought hard about that when making the events, and I am using text assembling variables, but like I said, the main problem is the verbs which don't match, even if you use variables. You can change "You run away from Jessica" with variables, but then you get "Jessica run away from you" which should be "runs" not "run." "You fly away." "Jessica fly away." Verb is always in the wrong conjugation if you just switch a name variable.

Uploading a change to the claiming system that will be more resilient to breaking from updates... so now you have 24 hours to claim your female prisoners rather than taking them immediately after battle. Just open a conversation with them while they are your prisoner. barely tested it at all so hopefully it's not too broken.

33 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Indeed and I thought hard about that when making the events, and I am using text assembling variables, but like I said, the main problem is the verbs which don't match, even if you use variables. You can change "You run away from Jessica" with variables, but then you get "Jessica run away from you" which should be "runs" not "run." "You fly away." "Jessica fly away." Verb is always in the wrong conjugation if you just switch a name variable.

you can make it generic e.g xx runs away, obviously xx runs away from u, u can leave out the other as its implied, jus t keep it simple e.g xx moans when yyy touch her sesentive parts etc.., but then its just a suggestion no worries if u are uncomfortable with this idea hehe

btw, ce has some sort of companion variable to handle male and female i.e he/she his/her etc.. but it cant cover specific activities, just an fyi u dont need to go this way keeping things simple.

Edited by Whizkid

Yeah the only problem with that method then is you have to use only names. Like if your character is named Nathan it has to say "Nathan blah blah" instead of "You blah blah" but it's definitely an option you have to choose early on when making the game. It's a tradeoff between feeling inserted into the game or only seeing your character's name I guess. I might experiment in later menus with trying this...

On 7/26/2022 at 9:16 AM, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

On 7/26/2022 at 3:30 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

im gonna look into getting schooling for this im already going back to school in aug for college and ill " to try" get classing for this but expect female MC content from me long down the road. your more likely to get content from nibbler before you get it from me

Spoiler
+ Aserai Overhaul (version: e1.0.4)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod loaded: YES
  • Mod Id: AseraiOverhaul
  • Mod Version: e1.0.4
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Aserai Overhaul\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • Does not contain any DLL module
+ AutoTrader (version: v1.36.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: AutoTrader
  • Mod Version: v1.36.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\AutoTrader\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • AutoTrader.dll
+ Bandits_Nation (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Bandits_Nation
  • Mod Version: e1.8.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bandits_Nation\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • Bandits_Nation.dll
+ ButterLib (version: v2.1.13)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Bannerlord.ButterLib
  • Mod Version: v2.1.13
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bannerlord.ButterLib\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
Submodules:
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib.dll
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib.dll
+ Harmony (version: v2.2.2.85)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Mod Version: v2.2.2.85
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bannerlord.Harmony\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Does not depend with other module
Submodules:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony.dll
+ Mod Configuration Menu v4 (version: v4.7.7)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen
  • Mod Version: v4.7.7
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib
  • Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx
Submodules:
  • MCMv4.dll
  • MCMv4.dll
  • MCMv4.UI.dll
  • ModLib.dll
  • ModLib.Definitions.dll
  • MCMv4.Adapter.ModLib.dll
+ UIExtenderEx (version: v2.2.5)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx
  • Mod Version: v2.2.5
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
Submodules:
  • Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx.dll
  • Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx.dll
+ BetterExceptionWindow (version: v4.2.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: BetterExceptionWindow
  • Mod Version: v4.2.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\BetterExceptionWindow\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
Submodules:
  • BetterExceptionWindow.dll
+ Better HUD (version: v1.3.20)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: BetterHUD
  • Mod Version: v1.3.20
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\BetterHUD\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • BetterHUD.dll
+ Birth and Death Options (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: BirthAndDeath
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\BirthAndDeath\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
Submodules:
  • TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.BirthAndDeath.dll
+ Calradian Clans (version: v1.2.9.1)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: CalradianClans
  • Mod Version: v1.2.9.1
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\CalradianClans\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • CalradianClans.dll
+ Character Reload (version: v1.8.0.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: CharacterReload
  • Mod Version: v1.8.0.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\CharacterReload\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • CharacterReload.dll
+ CustomBattle (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: CustomBattle
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\CustomBattle\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
Submodules:
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.CustomBattle.dll
+ Dedicated Server Dashboard (version: e1.7.2)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod loaded: NO
  • Mod Id: DedicatedCustomServerWebPanel
  • Mod Version: e1.7.2
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerWebPanel\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
Submodules:
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.WebPanel.dll
+ Dismemberment (Plus) for e1.8.0 (version: v2.0.3.1)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: DismembermentPlus
  • Mod Version: v2.0.3.1
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\DismembermentPlus\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib
  • Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen
Submodules:
  • DismembermentPlus.dll
+ Distinguished Service (version: v5.1.5)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: DistinguishedService
  • Mod Version: v5.1.5
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\DistinguishedService\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
Submodules:
  • DistinguishedService.dll
+ Empire Overhaul (version: e1.0.4)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: EmpireOverhaul
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Empire Overhaul\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
+ HealthOnKill (version: v1.8.0.2)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: HealthOnKill
  • Mod Version: v1.8.0.2
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\HealthOnKill\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
Submodules:
  • HealthOnKill.dll
+ Helmet Hair Cover Continued Base (version: v2.2.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: HelmetHairContinuedBase
  • Mod Version: v2.2.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\HelmetHairContinuedBase\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
Submodules:
+ Kaoses Tweaks (version: v0.4.1)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: KaosesTweaks
  • Mod Version: v0.4.1
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\KaosesTweaks\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • KaosesTweaks.dll
+ Multiplayer (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Multiplayer
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Multiplayer\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
Submodules:
+ Native (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Native
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
Submodules:
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GauntletUI.dll
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll (Not loaded in memory)
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll (Not loaded in memory)
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll (Not loaded in memory)
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PC.dll
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll (Not loaded in memory)
  • TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll (Not loaded in memory)
+ BUTR's Player Switcher (version: v1.9.5)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: PlayerSwitcher
  • Mod Version: v1.9.5
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\PlayerSwitcher\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • Bannerlord.ModuleLoader.PlayerSwitcher.dll
+ Primae Noctis (version: v1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: PrimaeNoctisBLord
  • Mod Version: v1.8.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\PrimaeNoctisBLord\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • PrimaeNoctisBLord.dll
+ Sandbox (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Sandbox
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
Submodules:
  • SandBox.dll
  • SandBox.View.dll
  • SandBox.GauntletUI.dll
+ SandBox Core (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: SandBoxCore
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
Submodules:
+ ShowTraitExp (version: v1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: ShowTraitExp
  • Mod Version: v1.8.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\ShowTraitExp\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
  • CustomBattle
Submodules:
  • ShowTraitExp.1.8.0.dll
+ StoryMode (version: e1.8.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: StoryMode
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\StoryMode\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
Submodules:
  • StoryMode.dll
  • StoryMode.View.dll
  • StoryMode.GauntletUI.dll
+ Sturgian Overhaul (version: e1.0.4)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: SturgianOverhaul
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Sturgian Overhaul\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
+ Tier 7 Troop Unlocker (version: v1.0.0)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: T7TroopUnlocker
  • Mod Version: v1.0.0
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\T7TroopUnlocker\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • T7TroopUnlocker.dll
+ Telepathy (version: v0.7.3)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: Telepathy
  • Mod Version: v0.7.3
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Telepathy\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • Telepathy.dll
+ UnlimitedCAP (version: v1.1.4)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: UnlimitedCAP
  • Mod Version: v1.1.4
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\UnlimitedCAP\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
Submodules:
  • UnlimitedCAP.dll
  • MCMv4.dll
  • MCMv4.dll
+ Vlandian Overhaul (version: e1.0.4)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: VlandianOverhaul
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Vlandian Overhaul\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
+ Xorberax's Legacy for e1.8.0 (version: v1.0.2.6)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: XorberaxLegacy
  • Mod Version: v1.0.2.6
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\XorberaxLegacy\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
  • Bannerlord.Harmony
  • Bannerlord.ButterLib
Submodules:
  • XorberaxLegacy.dll
+ Captivity Events (version: v1.8.0.1034)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: zCaptivityEvents
  • Mod Version: v1.8.0.1034
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • Native
  • SandBoxCore
  • Sandbox
  • CustomBattle
  • StoryMode
Submodules:
  • CaptivityEvents.dll
+ CE Bandit Expansion (version: v1.8.0.1034)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: zCEBanditExpansion
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCEBanditExpansion\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • zCaptivityEvents
Submodules:
+ CE Concubine Expansion (version: v1.8.0.1034)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: zCEConcubineExpansion
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCEConcubineExpansion\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • zCaptivityEvents
Submodules:
+ Default Captivity Events (version: v1.8.0.1034)
Mod manifest data:
  • Mod Id: zCEDefaults
  • Mod Manifest location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCEDefaults\SubModule.xml
Depends on:
  • zCaptivityEvents
Submodules:
    Spoiler
    Source: mscorlib

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

- Inner exception

Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

- Callstacks

Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line. You can restart with dnSpy attached.

Inner exception callstack:
       at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Encounters.PlayerEncounter.UpdateInternal()
       at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.EncounterGameMenuBehavior.<>c.b__14_8(MenuCallbackArgs args)
       at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameMenus.GameMenuOption.RunConsequence(MenuContext menuContext)
    Outer exception callstack:
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       at TaleWorlds.Library.Common.InvokeWithLog(MethodInfo methodInfo, Object obj, Object[] args)
       at TaleWorlds.Library.ViewModel.ExecuteCommand_Patch1(ViewModel this, String commandName, Object[] parameters)
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Data.GauntletView.OnCommand(String command, Object[] args)
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.Widget.EventFired(String eventName, Object[] args)
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.ButtonWidget.HandleClick()
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.BaseTypes.ButtonWidget.OnMouseReleased()
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.MouseUp()
       at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.UpdateInput(InputType handleInputs)
       at TaleWorlds.ScreenSystem.ScreenManager.Update()
       at TaleWorlds.ScreenSystem.ScreenManager.Tick_Patch1(Single dt, Boolean activeMouseVisible)

also im getting crashes when ending battles when checking debug its on the return command from ending combat