--> What is that character's name? Seems to be some issue in parsing their name...

"Gandarina", a game-generated name. There is only one char with that name. I checked also her lovers - nothing special too.
I just renamed her to TEST and it did not help.

--> I was planning to have a way to decide how much pregnancy you want but didn't get around to it yet. [...] Base game births can't be controlled easily like modded ones so most mods are probably going to try to take over that function.

There is mod I linked above with source code on github under MIT license. Nice features: clan's fertility boost, amount of children per character, male/female changing ratio. But the mod itself corrupts saves :(
https://github.com/lazeras/KaosesTweaks

--> Asking for gossip only reveals gossip for nearby characters. It won't work unless there are nearby characters who you don't have gossip for.

a) if it's answer for lack of gossip option (Only "Nevermind" option available): Hmm, I think that things you say are covered by answer that "You know them all." or sth like that. Some NPC won't contribute if they don't have anything to say. But each NPC seems to be "one shot/one question" only, then it "burns out" and I have only "Nevermind". BUT! I can ask next NPC from same settlement and it has sth valuable to say. So for 4-person settlement I can ask question 4 times unless NPCs roate somehow.

b) if it's answer to "X gave herself to Y (sextype)" was not generated for seduction sex for NPCs in 1.8.0.", then it should sometimes happen and sometimes not depending which character I asked for gossips. I believe I saw it 0% of cases (except freshly added MC-->NPC seduction).

So I kindly ask for re-checking :)

Edited by CobraPL
Typos, clarity.

mod has greatly improved, just a slight request "discuss sensitive matters" is this relating to gossips and it will help greatly if a percentage of success or failure is shown, most of the time whenever i click on this option for both male or female its always gives me negative relation or perhaps and explaination on the purpose of this.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

mod has greatly improved, just a slight request "discuss sensitive matters" is this relating to gossips and it will help greatly if a percentage of success or failure is shown, most of the time whenever i click on this option for both male or female its always gives me negative relation or perhaps and explaination on the purpose of this.

Yup, I post mainly bug reports, which may sound like complaints or sth (if yes, then sorry). And I try to always state how good work and improvement Nibbler did. The mod is stable. Older version(s) caused SureCrash(tm) functionality like many BN mods did, but current mod is 100% stable. Needs work, bugfixes etc. but it is stable and safe for long playthrough.

Gossip functionality is very WIP indeed. For example once MC obtains info about any character, it is valid until its death. But gossips should IMHO work UNTIL gossip's exchange, not after. Obtaining info about e.g. spouse should be more challenging. A quest? Asking right person? Paying for info? Hiring "detective"? Lies/denial from person who likes "gossiped" char more than they like MC? Cheating spouse trying to hide cheating? Paternity fraud with genetic inheritance form actual father? Etc.
I guess some of such suggestions are: not doable in 1.8.0 BN, hackable only (so 1.8.1 will break functionality ), or can be added, but Nibbler has his priorities.

Can't w8 for new functionality!

I don't get any error on Gandarina's page so I'm not sure. She is kind of strange though. She is apparently a member of the Vizartos but has no parents that I can see and is just... there, and is also an 11 year old girl. Internal info says she uses Silvina's template, but she doesn't appear to be Silvina's daughter or anyone's daughter for that matter. Some of these things might be causing some error in some situation I don't know about.

Well, since all those NPCs are located in the same place in the world, there's actually no point to asking more than one. If the first NPC has no gossip, then there's no one left to gain gossip on in the radius around that town left for now. Basically, there's no need to ask more than one person per town after you succeed.

I think X gave herself to Y text is only when she submits after a battle. Seduction from NPC flirting events I think always says X seduced Y. Also, once you have gossip unlocked on someone (encyclopedia page info appears) then you permanently have all of their gossip forever so you won't unlock anything new for them by looking for more gossip.

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

Actually maybe I should check that, might be broken. If you ask a lord, it's always a fail. For a normal villager, always seem to be success...

Gossip could be better but all that stuff takes a lot of effort and probably I'll just work on other features to be honest...

1 hour ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't get any error on Gandarina's page so I'm not sure. She is kind of strange though. She is apparently a member of the Vizartos but has no parents that I can see and is just... there, and is also an 11 year old girl. Internal info says she uses Silvina's template, but she doesn't appear to be Silvina's daughter or anyone's daughter for that matter. Some of these things might be causing some error in some situation I don't know about.

"Gandarina" in my gameplay was MC's daughter. Since mentioned mod caused save corruption, I disabled it and loaded earlier save (b4 mod). "Gandarina" is not damaged in this save. It looks like something happened later.

Well, since all those NPCs are located in the same place in the world, there's actually no point to asking more than one. If the first NPC has no gossip, then there's no one left to gain gossip on in the radius around that town left for now. Basically, there's no need to ask more than one person per town after you succeed.

No need to ask JUST after asking once. But e.g. after one year of game asking such person again (does not work) or another person from the same settlement, yields new info. So I "burn" each person from given settlement always obtaining new information.
I just reproduced this problem. I "burned" first villager, asked second, he said I know it all as expected and as you say, so I waited for few days and asked third one and he had one new person (probably came to village's radius).

After asking given NPC for gossips once:
what happened: "(Discuss private matters)" leads to "Nevermind" as only option.
what was expected: "(Discuss private matters)" leads to "Any interesting rumors?" and "Nevermind" as two options.

I think X gave herself to Y text is only when she submits after a battle. Seduction from NPC flirting events I think always says X seduced Y. Also, once you have gossip unlocked on someone (encyclopedia page info appears) then you permanently have all of their gossip forever so you won't unlock anything new for them by looking for more gossip.

"X seduced Y" appears in "Encounter History", but never appears in normal history to the right, unless MC seduces NPC. Just saying, maybe it is actually expected.

Edited by CobraPL

Actually maybe I should check that, might be broken. If you ask a lord, it's always a fail. For a normal villager, always seem to be success...

Gossip could be better but all that stuff takes a lot of effort and probably I'll just work on other features to be honest...

no worries, mod has greatly improved thanks for sharing.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:33 PM, dudeofculture said:

1) If you visit the town where your wife is. Give her some "good rutting" and she gets pregnant. She is pregnant only for one day. I can see the pregnant icon on top of the name like in the normal game generated pregnancies. I do not see that in the mod generated ones normally. The text in the public information also says she is visibly pregnant, The infomation is always cleared one day later

Indeed, I confirm.

On 7/16/2022 at 3:11 AM, CobraPL said:

EDIT2: Seducing the girl sometimes launches same function as post-battle event, since there is tooltip that (willing) seduction target escaped imprisonment by giving herself.

I think we're talking about the same thing here, but in my layman's terms:

I see peaceful consensual seduction text at the top of the screen, and post-battle reluctance at the bottom.

image.jpeg.211cf25c659c69ba0ff230dcd7a6c022.jpeg

20 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

I think we're talking about the same thing here, but in my layman's terms:

I see peaceful consensual seduction text at the top of the screen, and post-battle reluctance at the bottom.

image.jpeg.211cf25c659c69ba0ff230dcd7a6c022.jpeg

Yeah that's gonna be replaced eventually.

1 hour ago, Rawrgle said:

Is there any support for female PCs in this mod, or is it male only?

Well the game won't crash, but it's gonna be pretty barebones playing as female right now.

On 7/17/2022 at 11:36 AM, CobraPL said:

"Gandarina" in my gameplay was MC's daughter. Since mentioned mod caused save corruption, I disabled it and loaded earlier save (b4 mod). "Gandarina" is not damaged in this save. It looks like something happened later.

No need to ask JUST after asking once. But e.g. after one year of game asking such person again (does not work) or another person from the same settlement, yields new info. So I "burn" each person from given settlement always obtaining new information.
I just reproduced this problem. I "burned" first villager, asked second, he said I know it all as expected and as you say, so I waited for few days and asked third one and he had one new person (probably came to village's radius).

After asking given NPC for gossips once:
what happened: "(Discuss private matters)" leads to "Nevermind" as only option.
what was expected: "(Discuss private matters)" leads to "Any interesting rumors?" and "Nevermind" as two options.

"X seduced Y" appears in "Encounter History", but never appears in normal history to the right, unless MC seduces NPC. Just saying, maybe it is actually expected.

Okay maybe I need to check PC's children. I haven't played that long in a long time.

26 minutes ago, AUglyDuckling said:

yes

make sure the dll files are not blocked by the os, this mod for beta 1.8 is pretty stable and greatly improve game play, cant wait for more updates, ce mod is pretty unstable as compare to this mod.

1 hour ago, AUglyDuckling said:

i also got this error aswell

image.png.093f559ebdee8f18914b573dfaa42319.png

Did you install (required) mods?
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2006

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2102

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/612

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2018

Not sure if all are needed for PN, I always have all of them as base for other mods.

3 hours ago, CobraPL said:

weird i only have this mod installed and it works fyi.

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

weird i only have this mod installed and it works fyi.

That explains a lot. PN has ZERO configuration, while any config needs AFAIK for example MCM or at least ini/json.
Module makers tend to use libs I linked, but I am glad it is clear PN does not need them.

Edited by CobraPL