Two questions, and sorry if these have obvious answers in-game that I've just missed, but here goes.

1) War Wives, what do these actually do?  Do they have any interaction with the player?

2) My wife.  How do I have sex with my wife?  She's in my party, I've tried talking to her, but nothing.

5 hours ago, alericsilvernord said:

Two questions, and sorry if these have obvious answers in-game that I've just missed, but here goes.

1) War Wives, what do these actually do?  Do they have any interaction with the player?

2) My wife.  How do I have sex with my wife?  She's in my party, I've tried talking to her, but nothing.

1) I'm planning to add interactions for the player, but it's going to break constantly each patch so I'm waiting awhile, like hopefully they actually release the game at some point (it was supposed to be in Feb of this year btw). Right now they just lower the payments between nations.

2) I haven't come up with any good mechanics for implementing that yet so it's just random events that sometimes happen + the functions of the base game where you have simulated relations with your wife sometimes. I haven't checked CE in awhile but they probably have the way you're looking for.

3 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

Not exactly game-breaking, but a little funny-looking...

The green text in the bottom left you just added..."you have 1 day left to claim <prisoner name>"...appears for both male and female captives.

Will upload a fix soon.

Thanks for all the fixes you've done. The wife pregnant for 1 day bug is indeed fixed.

Have you already fixed the issue with your own kids becoming 18? At least some time ago they were always ingnored by the king (not showing them "the ways of men and women"). Actually I felt it was not just your own kids, buts others as well when the game was that far those kids didn't even exist in the beginning of the game (edit: i.e. kids born after after the year 1084).

Edited by dudeofculture
better explanation
2 hours ago, dudeofculture said:

Thanks for all the fixes you've done. The wife pregnant for 1 day bug is indeed fixed.

Have you already fixed the issue with your own kids becoming 18? At least some time ago they were always ingnored by the king (not showing them "the ways of men and women"). Actually I felt it was not just your own kids, buts others as well when the game was that far those kids didn't even exist in the beginning of the game (edit: i.e. kids born after after the year 1084).

What I'm seeing is:

"Raganvad proclaims he will sample young Valla" (his daughter) but I don't see the follow-up "completed" event like before.

"Unquid proclaims he will sample young Zanuwa" (not his daughter) but I don't see the follow-up event like before.

No lords are exercising (or even saying they will exercise) rights in connection with marriages.

Are those features mostly working for you (your own children as the exception)? I figured they had been put on hold until the game left early access.

Edited by SeranaUser
54 minutes ago, SeranaUser said:

What I'm seeing is:

"Raganvad proclaims he will sample young Valla" (his daughter) but I don't see the follow-up "completed" event like before.

"Unquid proclaims he will sample young Zanuwa" (not his daughter) but I don't see the follow-up event like before.

No lords are exercising (or even saying they will exercise) rights in connection with marriages.

Are those features mostly working for you (your own children as the exception)? I figured they had been put on hold until the game left early access.

I only just loaded the latest version. My last comments were pretty much for that version.

About those proclamations... Didn't pay attention when just now briefly tested this newest version. Based on experience on the older version the actual action (to sample etc) can actually take place lot later. Even so much that the new husband was clearly faster than the king. And because the text lines on the left window go so fast sometimes it is easy to miss them. Often just have to check the encyclopedia pages for those person later to see if thet were actually claimed.

1 minute ago, dudeofculture said:

I only just loaded the latest version. My last comments were pretty much for that version.

About those proclamations... Didn't pay attention when just now briefly tested this newest version. Based on experience on the older version the actual action (to sample etc) can actually take place lot later. Even so much that the new husband was clearly faster than the king. And because the text lines on the left window go so fast sometimes it is easy to miss them. Often just have to check the encyclopedia pages for those person later to see if thet were actually claimed.

I did just see a "the king will enjoy the bride" proclamation, so that's a slight change to what I said earlier. But no follow-up "completed" yet.

On older versions I would see "Unquid proclaims he will break in Zanuwa" and "Unquid broke in Zanuwa" type messages even when Unquid was a prisoner. But on my last game I noticed several women had gone from 17 to 19 or 20 unclaimed by their king (not just Southern Empire girls under Rhagaea). I haven't seen one actually claimed upon turning 18 since 1.7.2.

I cannot remember when I saw it last time, but it has never been 100% sure. More like 50% or maybe even less. When you start a new game there are some 17 yeard old In Battania and Caladog seems to be an eager teacher. Somehow it seemed to get less common by time (it could be a 'hole' in age spectrum and lack of girls turning 18). Anyway that was in 1.7.2 and my current campaign is continuation from that into 1.8.0 version. Haven't played 1.8.0 so long I could say it is still there

Edit: You seem to be right. I tested by just letting time go on. Raganvad claimed Velina when she turned 18 (summer 1084), but nothing concrete happens in the next half a year. The next one turning 18 is  probably Beasag (c autumn 13, 1084). Again Caladog claims, but nothing happens

I also tested with my save game just before my marriage. King claims primae noctis, but nothing happened.

Edited by dudeofculture
added info

Yeah I haven't played long enough for player's kids to become 18 in quite some time so I will check it out soon, but my instinct says since the kids are being generated exactly the same as the game does, it should work...

Anyway, in order to to actually claim, the king will have to move within a certain distance of that person, so there's some luck involved. He also only has 1 year to complete it, so if he doesn't randomly move within range of her in that time, she won't be claimed. BTW Hearth Lords extended laws are supposed to also be able to claim at 18 eventually, so there could potentially be multiple ways for it to happen and it depends on who gets there first so to speak.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Something indeed seems to have changed in the latest version. King claims my new wife (yes, all the laws are ok), but nothing happens. He even visit the town where she is, but nothing. Tested like ten times. Of those maybe 8 or 9 claims, but never actually happening. Either the requirements for it to happen are too strict now or there is a bug. I think this worked until the very lastest mod version or maybe the one before that. I have most of the other 1.8.0 mod versions, so maybe I should roll back and see where it gets broken (Edit: Of course there is a chance it actually happens, but it is just not printed anywhere user could see it)

About the own kids turning 18... I haven't played so far in BL 1.8.0 yet (currently the oldest is 14). I remember that happening (or more like not happening) in 1.6.x or maybe even earlier. I posted it here then too, but didn't continue testing it then. Actually the first thing I noticed (iirc) was the little sister (who gets kidnapped) of the main character (in the story mode) never gets claimed when she turns 18. I was curious if you had fixed that in some point already (i hadn't played Bannerlord for some time) so I asked

---

Edit2: I have only two versions of the mod after the game hot fix of July 22th. Others are older and do not work with the current game version. Both of the mod versions which do not crash (and kind of work) produce the same symptoms mentioned above (the first chapter). Those are the current 8243.35616 and the older 8238.12590. Makes me wonder could the bug have emerged before the hot fix or is the hot fix which broke it.

Speaking of mod verions, could you make a PN command to tell the mod version (like "pn.version"). It kind of goes fast at the game start and it is bit tricky to get it show otherwise. The version the game mod manager shows is always something else (seems to be 1.0.0.xxx where xxx is the same as xxx in the game modules 1.8.0.xxx).

---

Edited by dudeofculture
1 hour ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Fixed time-limited events not going off

Is this to repair those things reported earlier (brides and turning 18)?

---

Edit: Yeah. Both work now. Confirmed. Thanks

BTW. Don't know if this interests anybody, but it seems the birthdays are not fixed. Some post earlier I mentioned Velina's and Beasag's turning 18. They still do start as 17 year old, but the birthday seems to change each game :S

---

Edited by dudeofculture

18yo birthday claiming worked some time (some versions) ago, but I have special mod that rises kids ("grow up") 1-2 days b4 3,14,18 yo birthdays. PN always failed to generate event for such 18yo event BUT PN seemed to work if I changed age to 17.9999 via character manager export/import. Weird/strange/puzzling.

I'll check next version then.

Once again , Nibbler, very good mod, nice person (you are). I advertised your work in few places.

Edited by CobraPL

I no longer seem to have the option to flirt.  Is there something I have to do to enable it?  I deleted all my saves so I can't go back to my old one where I was able to flirt to see if it still works there, but in my new game the option is never there.

Works for me. Note that you must be at least level 3 to unlock the flirting ability.

5 hours ago, erlkonnig1 said:

I have done that (it's always the first thing I do).

BTW, that's only necessary for claiming a prisoner. Other things should still work. And that reminds me, there should be some incidental ways to activate that variable, such as playing for 3 months, or witnessing it. I'll put it on the list of things to do. Also, you don't have to select "It could be fun."

Edited by Nibbler2345
14 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Works for me. Note that you must be at least level 3 to unlock the flirting ability.

I suspect this is it, thank you.  Just noticed it wasn't there when I started a new game, and immediately went into "Something must be wrong" mode trying to fix it instead of leveling up.

Two other small things:

1. I take a captive to my tent. "Pleasure her" "Because you simply like her" sometimes (not always) generates a "PRNO Warning: Unknown sex position - tongued" red message. I don't see it causing problems elsewhere.

2. If I take a captive I have already impregnated to my tent, "Try to impregnate her" is not an option. It detects she is already pregnant.

However, if I take a captive an NPC has already impregnated to my tent, "Try to impregnate her" is an available option...even though the encyclopedia already says she is visibly pregnant. (In the case I noticed this it was a "Sukayna has gotten pregnant" notice on the right side of the encyclopedia...with the last PN event 9 days before...so presumably from her husband through the base game and not a PN event.) Or maybe an unknown PN lover, perhaps.

Edited by SeranaUser
Clarity

Been fixing a lot of missed bugs due to user reports. Also am starting to implement the extended laws system managed in a different way from current laws (because they are too unwieldy) to finally start adding more content. Here's some notes on what I'm adding soon

// extended traditions

// Change arena rights policy to "conquerer's rights" so it can include more things under it

// PN- Fraternization: Relationships between commanders and troops become encouraged
    //// Level II: Female commanders/companions are expected to satisfy their troops at certain times (scheduled, selected, or after battle - configurable with different effects).
    ////>> Effects: minus some hp per rank while active, tiny speed loss, extra luck + morale + troops experience (troop exp is highly desired so should be balanced accordingly)
    // PN- Casual concubines: Kings can choose a limited number of noble females as concubines (consequences depending on choice)
    //>> (relationship/luck effects)    
    // PN- Village concubines: Vassal/castle owner can have limited number of connected village females as concubines (consequences depending on choice)
    //>> (relationship/luck effects)    

// Maternus general - pregnant women get +1 luck per day
    // Maternus- Blessed Nectar: Lactating commander/companions/citizens will be expected to breastfeed injured troops
    //>> (+troop exp)    
    // Maternus- Open Giving: Lactating prisoners will willingly give milk to some soldiers per day.
    //>> (-luck, +troop exp)    
    // Maternus- Free Use: Non-pregnant women encouraged to get pregnant to various degrees.
    //>> (higher level tradition with more requirements)    

// Hearth Lords- Extra claimants: Fathers can claim 18/married woman before the king, then falling to uncle/brother, and finally to king
    //>> (relationship effects)    
    // Hearth Lords- Educate: If 18-21 year old family member is chaste, mother can start a quest for someone to "educate" them and have them become interested in sex
    //>> (will change stats)    
    // Hearth Lords- No clothes law: Folks will wear less/bare breast/no clothes (will need to find and suggest a compatible mod for this also think of gameplay mechanics)    

// Conqueror's- After-battle orgy: Orgies after very large victorious battles become popular.
    //>> (large victory with enough men+women around is rare, so mostly positive effects)    
    // Conqueror's- Arena rights can be practiced on nobles
    // Conqueror's- Any woman in city: Tournament winner can choose any woman in the city for the day
    // Conqueror's- Slavery-related traditions: Well it's slavery
    //>> (because it's pretty gamebreaking, very high level and endgame law that's hard to implement)    

// Policy themes
    // Primae Noctis Themes: Feudalism, lawful coercion, king's authority above others, power to feudal lords
    // Hearth lords themes: Authority to father and males, tradition, familial respect
    // Maternus themes: Matriarchy, generosity, honoring pregnancy, women's choice, authority of mothers, reward for valor
    // Conquerer's right: Authority to the mighty/victor

// Imperials are the fastest to adopt new traditions (+20%), then vlandians (+10%). Sturgians (-20%) and aserai (-10%) are slowest.

And some idea of the tradition mechanics

var def = new PNTraditionDefinition();
            def.readableName = "Fraternization (I)";
            def.readableSummary = "Relationships between commanders and troops become fashionable.";
            def.readableEffects = "(+) Occasional random troop XP bonuses{newline}(-) Random luck loss and negative events due to jealousy and negative emotions";
            def.incompatiblePolicies.Add(PNPolicies._policyBanPrimaeNoctis);
            def.baseDaysToEnact = 20;
            def.baseGoldCost = 5000;
            def.baseLuckCost = 5;
            def.baseDailyGoldUpkeep = 1;
            def.baseRenownCost = 0;
            def.levelRequirementToSuggest = 1;
            def.mustBeAtLeastVassal = false;
            def.mustBeAtLeastKing = false;
            def.mustOwnFiefs = 0;
            def.mustOwnSettlements = 0;
            defs.Add(def.traditionID, def);

def = new PNTraditionDefinition();
            def.readableName = "Fraternization (II)";
            def.readableSummary = "Female commanders are expected to satisfy their troops at certain times (scheduled, selected, or after battle)";
            def.readableEffects = "(+) More random troop XP bonuses{newline}(-) More random luck loss and negative events due to jealousy and negative emotions";
            def.incompatiblePolicies.Add(PNPolicies._policyBanPrimaeNoctis);
            def.necessaryTraditions.Add(PNTraditionID.FraternizationI);
            def.baseDaysToEnact = 25;
            def.baseGoldCost = 10000;
            def.baseLuckCost = 10;
            def.baseDailyGoldUpkeep = 1;
            def.baseRenownCost = 0;
            def.levelRequirementToSuggest = 1;
            def.mustBeAtLeastVassal = false;
            def.mustBeAtLeastKing = false;
            def.mustOwnFiefs = 0;
            def.mustOwnSettlements = 0;
            defs.Add(def.traditionID, def);

2 hours ago, Algene said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4276?tab=files

Nibbler you think you could do something with this? like using any of their animations for Primae?

Edit: just the riding animation in different angles. don't get your hopes up.

Yeah I saw that on the CE discord and checked the mod. Turns out the scene notification system is actually very simple to use but the problem is going to be getting custom animations.