On 3/2/2024 at 11:19 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

That's the type of thing that was supposed to happen, but there's not enough roleplaying elements in this game to build off of. Also, there's no way for one kingdom to defile someone from another unless they are already at war, so...

Maybe something to do with war scores, outlawing/making a clan become rebel faction etc etc

Like maybe empire could get "vestal virgins" who if defiled during a war will mark a enemy clan as enemies even outside wars?

• 4 weeks later...

To follow up on an old post, it looks like the custom menus are in fact loading but they're scaled in such a way that the actual image is off screen, with just blank space showing up where the actual menu gets displayed. You can most easily see this at the lawspeaker, where only a sliver of the actual image will show up to the left hand of the menu box. I'm trying to re-scale the custom menus to actually show up properly (screen resolution doesn't seem to have any effect) but I'm struggling to figure out an image scale that works; any suggestions?

On 4/13/2024 at 3:43 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

It seems to work. Note you must be at least level 3 to seduce anyone.

ok thx. Now how about save corruption that this mod do ?

now i get same results  with last ver. of mod on 1.2.9
stdin/stdout stops after LoadContext::Load Strings completed in 0.002 seconds.
right before "LoadContext::resolve objects block" stage
Then it was 388 days
now 228 cuz i add calradia at war ( more NPC - faster save dies i think)