On 12/28/2022 at 7:12 PM, Vaerrwynn said:

Anyone has the solution?

If it worked before, then maybe the problem is in the scripts? Try POSScripts1.4.4.

On 12/28/2022 at 8:00 PM, bugg212 said:

byte just sits there and does not follow me.

Are you in a power armor? Try the code: Set aaabaitfollow to 1 (0 - to stop).

On 12/29/2022 at 5:20 AM, E_Nigma said:

Any plans to add more of the non generic quests?

I'm posted all texts for the next update. It is difficult to do diversity quests when you only have a start sex script and texts. I can't introduce new mechanics or make a big location.
This is a humiliating themed mod, how I decided to make it. I can try to do something differently, but I think it will come out the same as I always do. Assassin's Quest is closest to romance I can do.

-//-
Working on the mod's locations.
Does anyone know how best to make Shrike start demanding money every week? I think right in a dialogue: Utility.WaitGameTime(168), GlobalProperty.SetValue(1) and start force greet when this value == 1. When paying with money == 0, start all over again.

Major Law quest is not starting for me. I have a mod that change Home Plate https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42261 . I play this mod for second time with another character and first time there was a note in new home plate, but for now there is no any notes, i search all location with tcl but nothing. Maybe i can add this note with console? And if so what comand and id i must enter?

Edited by Guverride
On 1/4/2023 at 12:56 AM, Guverride said:

Maybe i can add this note with console? And if so what comand and id i must enter?

Its editor id: AAAMayorNote and the name: Attention resident!. You can try find its id with help *name* 1. Or coc AAAPOSSpecialRoom to find this note in the safe.

-//-

Hey, what do you think about a beta test? It’s quite difficult for me alone to check different options and I may not pay attention to some detail, because I myself did it. I send you an unfinished files, you find all the bugs on a separate save. Also would be good to take texts of quests from this topic and check with them, if some dialog is not available, then this is also a bug.

On 12/19/2022 at 8:02 AM, DSHV said:

This mod does not add new models, you need to look for a separate mod that adds.

So there are no necessary animations. Just activate the alien until he brings you back to Earth.

Quest ids in the readme. What does the quest say to do? The quest has two parts - investigation and bureaucratic hell.

He, or rather his clone, should teleport to the player after reading the note. If not, then install the POSscripts1.4.4.

Do you have the scripts? From XDI version or just POSScripts1.4.4?

-//-

I want to add Troubleshooting on the mod's page. 

• Put the mod at the bottom of your modlist in a mod manager.
  • The console commands: clearquestaliases AAAPOSbecomingheartyagain, then setquestaliases AAAPOSbecomingheartyagain.
  • Coc aaaPOSSpecialRoom to obtain the mod's items.
  • Install the mod's scripts.

What I miss?

Item to check dignity Wise Toilet in DC/ Dabble into Wisdom.
You haven't lost your dignity yet. Well done! But you trying to communicate with toilets, which alarming.
Wise Toilet  says that you lost X dignity.

Not too wacky?

Juat the posScripst 1.4.4

Bait has no name when I mouse over him, and I can't talk to him. Running the XDI version with XDI installed as well. Don't seem to be conflicts with other mods, as far as I can tell. Any idea why this would be happening?
When starting a new game, I am able to speak with him, just not in my current save.

19 hours ago, vedaxi52 said:

Any idea why this would be happening?

The mod adds the ability to speak to his race, maybe some mod removes this. Perhaps because of this, it is tricky to find his activation area.

11 hours ago, phishypuma said:

The Button in goodneighbor just say this button isnt functioning when i click it.

There will be several textboxes in a row to activate the start of the quest. Or you can use codes: coc AAATempleofIshtar and find Maxim DIckson.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

The mod adds the ability to speak to his race, maybe some mod removes this. Perhaps because of this, it is tricky to find his activation area.

There will be several textboxes in a row to activate the start of the quest. Or you can use codes: coc AAATempleofIshtar and find Maxim DIckson.

For Bait, it was an issue of load order. I needed POS to be lower in the order, perhaps that's also the issue with the button?

On 1/7/2023 at 5:01 PM, vedaxi52 said:

perhaps that's also the issue with the button?

Most likely something prevents the script of this button from working.

On 1/7/2023 at 5:37 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

Preston has no voice in ANY of his lines, even his generic lines are silent.

I didn't touch him. His voice type has only one user - him. Maybe other mod?

On 1/8/2023 at 3:31 AM, asdfer1234 said:

Um... Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml ?

???

On 1/9/2023 at 12:59 PM, Lutikz said:

Hi. What is Sensory Еnchancer, from Become Hearty Again? I can't find it anywhere.

You mean Undicking? It's at Med-Tek Research, should be a quest marker.

18 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Can anyone give me a screenshot of map with location of UFO?

Try code: coc AAASpaceship.

19 hours ago, Neotronix said:

I can talk to people but then nothing happens

Do you installed the mod's scripts from POSScripts1.4.4 or ProblemsofSurvivor1.4.4?

11 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Can you, please, share stages of the quest to skip this talk through "setstage"?

AAAPOSHardTimes, 10, 11, 12, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 40.

Well, voiced version fixed the issue with the warder.

Yet the pimp ark of the main story is unplayable without setstage skips further than Press On quest. "Some Woman" keeps silent and do not initiate dialogue, as well, as keeper of the Museum of Lewdness. It's all the same with and without silent voices patch and same on the voiced version too, both override and replacer. I reinstalled mod manually FIVE times in a row - same bug. Same goes even after i installed POS 1.3.2 Voices ba2. I even installed POSScripts1.4.4.

Wear and Tear quest have same issue: Main Fighting Cunt keeps silent and do not initiate dialogue if i setstage quest to her.

UPD. Renaissance is uplayable as well, Director is refusing to talk too. Seems like a pattern.

Edited by Blackicket
3 hours ago, jrag0921 said:

If you have not already, make sure to place PoS at the lowest possible slot in your load order.

Edit to add: If you use Vortex as I do, add it to group 'Dynamic Patches'. Then reload a prior save from before starting your first glitched quest.

PoS always was lowest on the load order.

I do not use Vortex, but i tried to go on earlier save (before i even started glitched quests) after every reinstall. No effect. Is there any console command to force NPC to talk with me?

Edited by Blackicket
On 1/14/2023 at 2:20 PM, Blackicket said:

"Some Woman" keeps silent and do not initiate dialogue, as well, as keeper of the Museum of Lewdness.

Try codes clearquestaliases *quest's id*, then setquestaliases *quest's id*.