WHY HAS NOBODY RECOMMENDED STEINS GATE?!!?!??!?! Best anime ever imo.

Also recommend elfen lied (really good plot if you can ignore the nudity/fanservice, lots of blood), shinsekai yori (most underrated/underappreciated anime ever), code geass (did OP mention watching that? If you haven't definitely check it out).

Currently watching: Attack of the Titan (shingeki no kyojii or however you spell it), and claymore. Both are pretty good so far... :)

Oh and grave of the fireflies, that shit will make a grown man cry. I would know since I bawled like a baby. :blush:

You didn't read the previous posts did you? xD

What's anime?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=anime

OH YES! ANIME! now emily remember.

Studio Ghibli produce most priceless anime of all time.

The "Whisper of the Heart" is one of most memorable sweet classic memories.

Kinda sad thought the rest of the anime can't follow the same classical value in humble fantasy story.

Emily last anime would be the the honey and clover, after a friend introduce them while emily was at the collage.

wow good thing you mentioned honey and clover, i gotta watch that again, haven't been able to finish it

my list is short, but let's see

Angel Beats

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Baccano!

Clannad

Code Geass (2nd best plot)

Cowboy Bebop

Durarara!!

Fate/Stay Nights

Ghost in the Shell series (best english dub ever)

Guilty Crown

Higashi no Eden

Hyouka (kinda like this, but too short)

Infinite Stratos

The World God Only Knows (lol)

Mirai Nikki

NHK ni Youkoso!

Rec

Shakugan no Shana(s)

Steins;Gate (1st place for plot)

Suzumiya Haruhi (for the lulz)

To Aru Majutsu series (it's awkwardly good)

personally i watch animes for plot though

Just finished watching Attack on Titan and wow... I'm completely speechless...

It has one of thee best opening episodes and my gawd I had a WTF! moment when I reached the end of EP5.

Yup, Best anime this year. Thanks for recommending it to me Vergil.

Now I need to watch some comical animes from all the intensity that is attack on titan. Any recommendations? HAHA

A couple of other good anime are

1)Legend of the Legendary Heroes

2)Suisei no Gargantia

3)Arata Kangatari

4) Tenchi muyo! War on Geminar ( isekai no seikishi monogatari in japanese)

also a couple of good sites to find anime are

animeseason, animefreak, justdubs.tv (yes it is just dubs)

Just finished watching Attack on Titan and wow... I'm completely speechless...

It has one of thee best opening episodes and my gawd I had a WTF! moment when I reached the end of EP5.

Now I need to watch some comical animes from all the intensity that is attack on titan. Any recommendations? HAHA

What did I tell you. It's f'in amazing and judging from the manga, it's gonna get even better ;)

You should watch Daily Lives of Highschool Boy, it's damn hilarious. Just thinking about the riverside scene and miso scene is making me LOL :lol:

Anything that has extreme gore is a plus for me. There's something about the way artists exploit blood that makes it so much more enjoyable to watch.

Like in Blood C when:

one of the twins gets pulled apart from the legs, it was like a piece of art :D

Yeah I started watching anime back in February and realised how much I have missed! xD Maybe I'm being blind but I didn't see anyone recommending Fate/Zero? It has such interesting characters and plot, added with high production values and if you are tired of all anime MC's being 14-16 yr old kids, look no further! (And as a history nerd figuring out who all the servants actually were was really interesting :D)

Other favorites include:

Death Note

Code Geass (One of the best endings ever imo)

Steins;Gate (ALL the feels)

BTOOM! (I know it ended on a huge cliffhanger but for some reason I could really associate with the MC)

The World God Only Knows (an awesome comedy with romance and great plot)

Mirai Nikki (Can't get enough of crazy Yuno :P)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (a psychological rollercoaster)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (ridiculousness and badassery to the max!)

I'm currently watching Attack on Titan (previously mentioned Shingeki no Kyojin), Suises no Gargantia and Aku no Hana.

Some animes I like that haven't been mentioned yet:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

(Revolves around a group of friends who try to survive an ancient curse; the first season is very brutal and gore-heavy, the second has a sad and hopeless atmosphere and only little gore)

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika

(A dark and gritty magic girl anime; watch at least the first 3 episodes before you judge it)

Seitokai no Ichizon and Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2

(A parody of harem and school animes, and lots of references to other animes)

Witchblade

(If you like women in skimpy outfits battle it out this is for you; unlike some other animes like Freezing or Queen's Blade the story in this one is relatively good, too)

Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun

(A school romance comedy from the girl's point of view; no idea why I like that one, it's totally different from the kind of animes I usually watch)

Madoka is about the only anime I do want to watch.

Yeah, that's right; I haven't seen it. Despite being a Fat Kyubey.

Yeah I also have to watch it, I started watching and only watched 2 episodes. I know that supposedly the third episode is when stuff happens but for some reason I just haven't got around to watch it :o

Chaos Head and then its sequel Steins Gate = way to f*ck your brain, lol

Like darkslayer said Daily Lives of Highschool Boy (Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijō) it so recommended, its funny as hell :lol: , I hope there is a sequel..

and there is today in class 5-2 (Kyo no go no ni) its funny too, fullmetal panic fumoffu, and to love ru.

for drama there is I's, true tears, hatsukoi limited.

for mystery there is XXX holic (CLAMP style :P )