SexLab Werewolves Redux

View File

this is overdue for a proper mod page, so here it is.....

Ā 

SexLab Werewolves Redux
original mod by Ep1cL3w7z https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

Redux by Blaze69 & MadMansGun

Ā 

----------------------------------------------------------
this mod lets you start SexLab animations when your in werewolf form.

Ā 

changes from the original:
no meshes included, so there's nothing to interfere with MNCSLAL/SOS.
(no meshes also means there is nothing to port, so this will work in both game versions as is)

Ā 

creature on creature animations supported...comes in useful if you also happen to have one of those "Aela transforms with you" mods installed.
(note: only works with stock skyrim races)

Ā 

things that still need doing/fixing:
find a better way to detect races, i would like to somehow link into sexlab/MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc so i can get mod races working.

Ā 

maybe get this mod working with vampirelord transformations.

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/12/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

MNC is not a hard requirement for this mod, BUT if you want to have meshes and animations for female werewolves then you will definitely want to have MNC installed.

Ā 

also you would need HCOS if you wanted werewolf on werewolf/creature animations to be possible.

Edited by MadMansGun

I've been trying out different mods to see what I like and this one seems quite promising and the one I'm likely to go for. In large part due to the "Ignore Gender" option for my Herm werewolf (which works just as I expected it would, so thanks for that).

Ā 

The only problem I am having so far is that it only seems to select animations from HCOS, when I know I have plenty more werewolf animations installed.

When using Sexlab Werewolves fromĀ Erundil, it does select all the animations I have, so I know they are installed properly. (although that mod seems to select all werewolf animations regardless of gender, but that's beside the point.)

Edited by Nathriel
31 minutes ago, Nathriel said:

that it only seems to select animations from HCOS

HCOS is the only mod i know of that has "werewolf on werewolf/creature" animations in it.

Ā 

unless your talking about "werewolf on human" animations, then i don't see how it can even be using HCOS since it does not have any "werewolf on human" animations in it.

Ā 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

HCOS is the only mod i know of that has "werewolf on werewolf/creature" animations in it.

Ā 

unless your talking about "werewolf on human" animations, then i don't see how it can even be using HCOS since it does not have any "werewolf on human" animations in it.

Ā 

The situations I am talking about is werewolfĀ  on human and my apologies, it seems I remembered wrong. The only animations it selects aren't from HCOS, but from MNC.

Here are 2 screenshots of the animations it selects with the werewolf on male first and the werewolf on female second:

Ā 

Spoiler

473541184_werewolfwithmale.thumb.jpg.94f57eebb4a210282eb4a212e3630576.jpg
2050362911_werewolfwithfemale.thumb.jpg.abba5078ca8b3bd8b33c8ec8da958a48.jpg

Ā 

1 hour ago, Nathriel said:

ah shit, tagging error........
Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

the mod is looking for "Aggressive" as a tag but it looks like MNC is the only mod that has werewolf animations tagged as such.

Ā 

billyy is using "Rough" for his animations, not "Aggressive", therefor they are not getting loaded.

but do note that sexlab itself uses the "Aggressive" tag for other functions, therefor his animations not having that tag is NOT a error

Ā 

(also as far as i know the only "female werewolf on human" animations in existence are in MNC, and SLW looks for "FemWerewolf" as a tag to load those)

Ā 

Ā 

i'm working on it.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:02 AM, Nathriel said:

Ā 

temp fix for now, i found some other things that i want to edit later.

Ā 

(it goes in "Data\Scripts\")

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Ā 

As far as I know, MNC is indeed the only one with female werewolf animations.

Otherwise, for werewolf on human animations, aside from Billy I see that Anub has a number of them, LordĀ has about 5 or so, Baka's pack has twoĀ and Psyche also has a one.

Ā 

From what I can see Baka and Psyche seemĀ to also useĀ "Rough". Anub and Lord do not (unless I'm blind).

Ā 

I am far from an expert on this tag business though.

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

temp fix for now, i found some other things that i want to edit later.

SLW_Redux_EffectRapeTarget.pex 19.67 kB Ā· 1 download

(it goes in "Data\Scripts\")

Alright. I've tried it out and now my Herm werewolf on female human selects all werewolf animations I have from the packs I mentioned in my previous post (including Anub and Lord). It also gives the few female werewolf animations from MNC, which isn't supposed to happen, but that might just be because this is a temporary fix.

When going down on a male human though, it still selects only that single blowjob animation that it did before.

Ā 

This is with the "Ignore Gender" option enabled.

Ā 

And if it takes some more time to give this a proper fix, please take your time. I am far from ready to start this play-through, so I am no hurry at all.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i think i fixed it now.....i think....maybe.

Unfortunately, it still works like last time. Herm werewolf on female gives me all the werewolf animations, even the female werewolf ones and with Herm werewolf on male I get just the single blowjob animation.

I haven't tested without the 'Ignore Gender' option toggled on. I could do that as well if you want.

Ā 

Another thing I found is that sometimes, when I try to use the Werewolf Rape key on a corpse, it gives the message "Invalid Actor", but at other times it actually works and ends up reviving the dead person. Haven't been able to figure out why it doesn't always work.

Ā 

I could see about setting up a quick testing profile with only the bare essentials enabled to see if maybe something else is conflicting here, if you think that might be beneficial. From the limited knowledge I have though, I doubt that's the case.

Ā 

Thanks for the work, though!

Loving this mod. WOrks great with the Werewolf Followers one. Right now I'm only just trying to figure out why I can't change my werewolf meshes and textures. Probably did a direct folder download at some point?

Ā 

EDIT: ABC seems to have a werewolf mesh and texture that made them look this awesome. But I wanted to add more color to them with my own options.

Ā 

I got a great pic though.

Ā 

Ā 

20210624120748_1.jpg

Edited by RyanBlazeheart
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, adoph said:

Does anyone know if this is compatible with Growl werewolf overhaul?

werewolves redux itself should be fine, but not sure about MNC, you may need to adjust/patch some race edits with xedit.

Does anyone know if this is compatible with Growl werewolf overhaul?

Ā 

Thank you for your reply. I decided to do some testing myself. Growl is sort of compatible with MNC. MNC interrupts the werewolf feeding process provided by Growl so if you want to level up werewolf points you need to rely solely on Sexlab Werewolf Redux. If you choose this route I suggest putting your success chances in the mod menu to 100 percent and disable all of the success qualifiers so you can level.

Ā 

I, however, have chosen to go with Lupine overhaul instead so there is less chance of conflicts. If I have problems with Lupine I'll be back to post my experiences.

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, cbeyond8027 said:

Iā€™m having a issue where I have to hit the rape key 10-20 times to get it to work. Is there something I could be doing wrong?Ā I have all the thresholds disabled, not sure what else to do. Is there a trick to targeting the npc maybe?

enb 2021_07_19 03_54_23_26.png

I recently ran into problems that the game gives out with the error that I do not have an xpms skeleton. although I have it all and installed. the error appears when I try to get to the lower forge. when Ela (female NPC) turns into a werewolf. but werewolves work fine without departure. His character too (male) is all right. I'm just not sure about the mod loading order. if you can tell me.

• 2 weeks later...