Question, is there anyway to start "consensual" werewolf sex? I use the hotkey and it always rapes my target, no dialog options. I've tried to "start sex" and then transform into a werewolf but it doesn't exactly work like I hoped it would. Is there anyway to be able to "interact/talk" to npcs while transformed into a werewolf the same way you can if you are a vampire lord?

49 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

So did you just change the trigger to not be rape, or did you an an option on key press? I'm curious as to what you did exactly.

made it bypass all conditions and not count as rape on non hostile npcs.

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

made it bypass all conditions and not count as rape on non hostile npcs.

Awesome mate, thank you, now I can properly "fuck like an animal" with Aela while she's also in wolf form. :D  BTW does that also mean slaves in PAHE and HSH won't trigger being raped by a werewolf anymore too? Will be nice to NOT see Aela's name in the "Last Victim" slot in the SexLab Diary/Journal stats page.

So, now I take it that means that when fighting, say bandits/other npcs that don't like you, when you hit the hotkey it will still count as rape for them right? How does it interact with the defeat type modes? Example, npc is in a downed state and surrendered, still counts as rape right?

Just gotta say, really appreciate what you're doing and the fast response, thanks again mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, calvin_0 said:

is it possible to for you to add function so that NPC could rape the werewolf player? i originally thought this mod was to enable player to have sex as werewolf, but it's just player - NPC sex scene, but missing the NPC - player sex scene.

the mod is player controlled: look at npc, press the button, get sex (depending on the conditions or if the npc is non hostile or not) *

* v1.8 (should) have non hostile npc support.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the mod is player controlled: look at npc, press the button, get sex (depending on the conditions or if the npc is non hostile or not) *

* v1.8 (should) have non hostile npc support.

yeah, but i'm wondering if you could add an option for the player to be raped by NPC when the player is a werewolf... 

no such functionality in this mod, stuff like that needs cloak spells and alias tracking quests. this mod is mostly just "press button and if conditions are met start animation"

if you want to be submissive/power bottom male then hit the Invert Animations box.

Edited by MadMansGun

FYI By using Sexlab Tools Matchmaking queue you can set up Werewolf and Vampire Lord animations though not in combat etc. of course, I'm trying to find a mod that lets you turn into any animal to see if it works with that... Would it be possible to make a mod that lets you turn into animals specifically to have sex with X, Y, Z via a power?

Edited by Lilith.Monstrum
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 10:51 PM, MadMansGun said:

SexLabWerewolvesReduxV1-8TestBuild.7z 23.74 kB · 27 downloads

that's a bit harder to do with all the voice types in the game

you could look into the werewolf full access mod as it lets you do a lot of things as a werewolf including talk to people though I don't know if it works for those using Growl(a werewolf overhaul mod) as it changes how the beat power works by turning it into something like a spell with a cooldown then a once-a-day power.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a pretty weird problem: When I press the keybind to attack a NPC, the NPC starts crawling around like they're bleeding out or just lost a brawl. After a few seconds, they get back up and start attacking me again like normal. No animation, no scene.

I've already checked for the 'enable creature animations' to be toggled on, and the 'match creature genders' to be toggled off. I currently don't have any werewolf overhaul mods like Manbeast or Growl. I also checked to make sure the success chance is at 100%.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this issue, I'd appreciate it!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WhateverYaSay said:

I'm having a pretty weird problem: When I press the keybind to attack a NPC, the NPC starts crawling around like they're bleeding out or just lost a brawl. After a few seconds, they get back up and start attacking me again like normal. No animation, no scene.

I've already checked for the 'enable creature animations' to be toggled on, and the 'match creature genders' to be toggled off. I currently don't have any werewolf overhaul mods like Manbeast or Growl. I also checked to make sure the success chance is at 100%.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this issue, I'd appreciate it!

sounds like the animation is failing to start and skipping to the ending effect, are you sure that the werewolf animations are registered?

try using matchmaker on a werewolf to see if you can get any animations to run.

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like the animation is failing to start and skipping to the ending effect, are you sure that the werewolf animations are registered?

try using matchmaker on a werewolf to see if you can get any animations to run.

Yes, they are. It works with NPC werewolves, but for some reason not with the PC werewolf.

Update: I got it working! I downgraded from the 1.8 version to the 1_6.7 version and it works now.

Edited by WhateverYaSay
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The mod stopped working and I don't know what went wrong to make it stop working trying to figure out which log I would need to diagnose the issue or get someone who knows what they're doing to do it

Edited by Dracolich42