2 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Is it possible, as a female char, to completely switch to the male werewolf model, with working schlong?

install HCOS and use the Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch found in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z

it's txt file will tell you what to edit in the esp to do that.

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install HCOS and use the Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch found in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z

it's txt file will tell you what to edit in the esp to do that.

Awesome, you're the best, thanks :D

Edited by King-Crimson
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like how this mod looks, but, when I install it and into the werewolf form, i press V with my cross hair in a character and this doesn't start any animation. I have disabled the conditions to rape but it still doing nothing.

I have the last version of this mod, i play in SSE, with JContainers, Creature Framework 1.1.0 and the last versión of sexlab. I also have MoreNastyCritters, SLAL, one pack of animations and the last FNIS version. 

I've checked out and I have the sexlab creatures enabled. 

Something i can do? Thanks to any help.

PD: dor more information, i have MO2, i don't now if it is important.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

keep basic turned on and set it to 100% success.

I just tried it, but it still doing nothing. I dont commented it yesterday but i am a lykaios character, a mod race. I dont know if it is important.

And i have a grey penis everytime i am a werewolf. When the character get aroused he have the grey dick and the "normal" pink one.

1 hour ago, Manchitas said:

I just tried it, but it still doing nothing. I dont commented it yesterday but i am a lykaios character, a mod race. I dont know if it is important.

are you sure creature animations are enabled in sexlab?

1 hour ago, Manchitas said:

And i have a grey penis everytime i am a werewolf. When the character get aroused he have the grey dick and the "normal" pink one.

SOS vs CF conflict, see the folder in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure creature animations are enabled in sexlab?

SOS vs CF conflict, see the folder in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Weeeell, i still cannot be able to rape but i can initiate sex with sexlab animation menu. Now my problem is: i don't know how how to change the schlong of my werewolf, now there is only one penis but is gray and i prefer the pinky one. I can change it on some way? (Thanks for all the help, seriusly owo).

16 minutes ago, Manchitas said:

Weeeell, i still cannot be able to rape but i can initiate sex with sexlab animation menu. Now my problem is: i don't know how how to change the schlong of my werewolf, now there is only one penis but is gray and i prefer the pinky one. I can change it on some way? (Thanks for all the help, seriusly owo).

HCOS adds more dick options.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks (I did not notice this topic at all ^^;) 

Then when I use activate key sometimes with target (usually from back , it easy success)  (with  keep 100% success) for current  followers,  I usually see message (invalid character) .  but after see the info , actually add on start animation.  so Is there case,  invalid character not appear? 

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I usually see message (invalid character) .  but after see the info , actually add on start animation.

i have also seen that a few times for unknown reasons, but make sure match creature gender is turned off in sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up: it looks like you have a wild edit to

Cell \ Block 0 \ Sub-Block 6 \ 000165A8 <WhiterunBreezehome> \ Persistent \ 000166A9

You are removing the teleport target from the door out of the house. This will (probably) break npc pathing, making it impossible for npcs to leave the cell.

Edited by popcorn71
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, MadMansGun said:

HCOS adds more dick options.

Hello again, i installed it and now, when i enter on werewolf form, the penis of my werewolf is... huge, very huge, i have pics if you need to see it, i'm playing with a custom race, lykaios (idk if it is relevant). I tried open the racemenu to adjust the size of the penis, but it crash when i'm a werewolf. Any way to do it?

sounds like your using a SOS werewolf dick, not a MNC/CF werewolf dick. (MNC/CF does not have size adjustment)

from SL/MNC install guide:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schlongs of Skyrim conflict warning:
SOS and Creature Framework have a bit of a conflict going on with the werewolves, the problem is the human penises for SOS also have the werewolf's penis in there armor's armature list, in other words they are setup to use one armor entry for both humans & werewolves. the end result of this is that even if you turn off the werewolves in SOS's MCM the human penises can still make the werewolf's get equipped during a transformation due to the shared armor not being removed.

this of course causes problems with Creature Framework, this conflict can:
A: cause 2 penises to be equipped at the same time.
B: make the game crash during a werewolf transformation (not sure why it crashes, maybe it's just to much is going on at the same time).

if you are having theses problems (and turning off the werewolves in all of SOS's setting failed to fix it) the werewolf armature lines from the dick esp/s (Eg: like the ones in the screenshots) will need to be removed to make the armors invalid for werewolves.

also make sure MNC's werewolf skeleton is the one being used.

but if you do want to use a SOS based werewolf penis then turn off werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SexLab Werewolves conflict warning:
don't use the original version of this mod, it was made for MNC v8/v9 and comes with outdated meshes that can conflict with MNC v12.
use the Redux version (linked on the MNC v12 page) it does not come with any meshes of it's own (and it also works in both LE & SE without porting).

Edited by MadMansGun
On 10/3/2021 at 11:00 PM, MadMansGun said:

sounds like your using a SOS werewolf dick, not a MNC/CF werewolf dick. (MNC/CF does not have size adjustment)

from SL/MNC install guide:

Mmm i cant change the sos of my werewolf, and CF says me: "The framework is currently initialising or working on registration. Some functionality will be disabled. This may take anywhere from several seconds to two minutes to finish, depending on what the framework is doing, as well as your computer and Skyrim setup. Please wait in-game with all menus closed, and check back again."

I'm waiting more than 1 hour in-game and it dont change. Can it be the problem?

On 10/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, MadMansGun said:

that usually means something is wrong with JContainers.

Mmmm... i understand. Do you know what could be wrong? Versions? Some mod or patch? Or i need to look for a forum that can help me with that? Thanks again for the help uwu

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again hehe ^^', well, i still having the huge penis issue, i've installed the most recent version of all the mods, i've fixed the creature framework bug too, but, my werewolf still having the huge penis issue, i've tried changing the skin in creatures framework and having all the SoS to werewolf on 0%. But the skin change only for others werewolf not for my character. Some idea of what happening?

• 1 month later...

When I start a scene via the hotkey (only way to trigger the time extension and perk progress) it can only select from the two MNC options (at least for male werewolf on female npc).  Is this a bug, or do I need to go into the coding and add more tags?  Although, based on what I saw, it should have detected more.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, i'm here again with the same problem that i had had the last year (Happy new year to everyone uwu) the penis of my werewolf still be... strange and huge, i follow every step on the install guide and it don´t change, any other idea? Do you need a screenshot of the wrewolf?