Guilty Gear Strive (Mod Request)

5 hours ago, nudeseeker said:

Can we get some options to the girl parts? Most of the anime mods I have seen was always shaved. Trimmed would look good on the gals. No varieties just make the nude mods look boring.

I'm ok for shaved models, as long as i have nude models.

2 hours ago, bonifide said:

For those who got the game. Does the mod work the story mode scenes or is that pre-recorded already. That's one of the reasons I like one of the Dead or Alives you can have them naked during the whole story scenes. lol

DOA6 doesnt though.

Guilty Gear Strive does and so does SFV

2 hours ago, bonifide said:

For those who got the game. Does the mod work the story mode scenes or is that pre-recorded already. That's one of the reasons I like one of the Dead or Alives you can have them naked during the whole story scenes. lol

DOA6 doesnt though.

Guilty Gear Strive does and so does SFV

On 8/27/2021 at 1:46 PM, zai_ said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/55402667
her20210827083752_1.jpg.cf786762d196465fad4fdba6f78e2044.jpg

truth be told i stopped checking this forum for the most part so if anyone wants to suggest or report smt related to this mod talk to me in Discord 

Is this a finished mod or WIP? Will it be publicy available or just a WIP-Beta for now? These mods look really amazing.

Edited by daniblack
2 hours ago, daniblack said:

Is this a finished mod or WIP? Will it be publicy available or just a WIP-Beta for now? These mods look really amazing.

It's out on his patreon, will be free in a couple of days I think. Not sure.

Anyways, been making some slow progress on GIovanna, her arms and body in general is a pain to work with, considering how baggy her outfit is.

Currently in beta access: https://www.patreon.com/posts/giovanna-semi-55958068

This might take a while to release though, I don't have as much free time as before lol.

Red_Screenshot_2021.09.10_-_00.41.03.53.

• 2 weeks later...