Guilty Gear Strive (Mod Request)

I am astonished by the great work. I think an I-No mod without the undershirt T-Shirt but with the jacket will be interesting. It will be close to the XRD or Isuka type of skins. The Millia with the jacket open is reall well done.

Small update, now that Topless Millia is public, I've updated the mod with new outlines (they scale dynamically and are thicker in battles, matching the original art style):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/topless-millia-53452985

https://gamebanana.com/mods/306388

It's also compatible with the bare legs mod:

https://gamebanana.com/mods/299198

....so you can get stuff like this:

1334100782_RedScreenshot2021_07.20-00_54_54_10.png.a2ef623c7e46760ca87d0cffe123e34e.png

Outline Comparison + more pics:

Spoiler

Outline.png.13563fffaeab49e165d4a582f2e0eb69.pngRed Screenshot 2021.07.12 - 23.58.29.08.pngRed Screenshot 2021.07.12 - 23.58.30.50.png

Anyways, I'm gonna keep working on her like usual.

Edited by xxsjxx
3 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

this game is cpu havy so bad optimased grand blue fantasy versus and my heroes one justice work mutch better also dragon ball fighter z as well so this game is bad optimased

What kind of hardware are you running the game on?  From my experience, it runs really really well, even on older systems.

8 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

with the same requirement grand blue fantasy versus run on 4k 60 fps max and no drop this is strange its the only game run bad even on 1080p max sorry like i said its bad optimaased 

I'm running this game at 4k 60 fps on a gtx 1060 maxq and i5-7300hq with absolutely no issues.  There may be some issue with your hardware, OS, or drivers.

On 7/19/2021 at 8:59 AM, xxsjxx said:

Small update, now that Topless Millia is public, I've updated the mod with new outlines (they scale dynamically and are thicker in battles, matching the original art style):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/topless-millia-53452985

https://gamebanana.com/mods/306388

It's also compatible with the bare legs mod:

https://gamebanana.com/mods/299198

....so you can get stuff like this:

1334100782_RedScreenshot2021_07.20-00_54_54_10.png.a2ef623c7e46760ca87d0cffe123e34e.png

Outline Comparison + more pics:

Reveal hidden contents

Outline.png.13563fffaeab49e165d4a582f2e0eb69.pngRed Screenshot 2021.07.12 - 23.58.29.08.pngRed Screenshot 2021.07.12 - 23.58.30.50.png

Anyways, I'm gonna keep working on her like usual.

Looking great! Keep up the good work. I hope hatless is possible, Millia looks great without the hat too:

image.png.47c5ac5afda65d0deadcf703678dfabf.png

3 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

guilty gear strive is work with low fps after installing windows 10 so confirme its bad optimased just him all my game work on over 250 fps on 4k max

EDIT : Removed most of my post as you already provided specs :

rtx 2060 ti core i7 8750 h 16 gb of ram laptop and it run 55 to 35 fps and with lag

That is your rig. No way in hell any game runs at 250FPS on 4K. Unless it's low settings. I don't get why people have to pull numbers out of their rear end when complaining about a game. Most PC gamers can smell the BS a mile away. Just cut the BS and let people help you.

Hint - Laptops can be kind of screwy with gaming. If something runs poorly, it's your hardware. Laptops, no matter how much marketing may indicate otherwise, suck for true PC gaming. A desktop is preferred. I'd say that's your issue. Not the game. The game runs perfectly fine on desktop hardware. So either A) it's a software issue (including laptop drivers) or due to it being a laptop, it's limiting the performance. (Battery life, heat, etc.)

Second, that doesn't confirm anything.  I'm running the game at 60FPS near enough stable (some dips during supers/stage transitions) at 2560x1080 with 2x render scale (as directed by xxsjxx) and everything maxed. Plus have an ultrawide hack running As well as my network and HDD being saturated with a steam game install. In other words, I'm not exactly gaming in optimal conditions as some of my CPU and HDD performance are being used by steam. Mind you this is with Vsync On.

My system specs :

Windows 10 Pro 21H1

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (Not overclocked or forced to it's max boost speed.) It's literally using settings out of the box besides correct ram timings.

Rog STRIX X570-E

G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 32GB

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070TI (Carry over. Will upgrade to 30 series card when I can buy at MSRP)

NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm

SAMSUNG (MZ-V8V1T0B/AM) 980 SSD 1TB

Fractal Design Meshify 2

Note: I have 6 HDDs, 1 small SSD for skyrim, and the NVME in my rig. (I tend to split my games/programs/tools/etc amongst different HDDs. Steam is currently downloading 30+GB of a game. While I was getting my framerate for this post. On the same HDD.)

Now am I 4K gaming? No. Haven't invested into that yet. Plan on doing so when I buy me a 30 series card as this is a new build. But, I'm not seeing any optimization issues. The game runs perfectly. As well as FighterZ in my opinion. Even going by streamers and youtubers though since I don't have a 4K capable rig, your numbers are BS. No game will run at 4K on a laptop at 250 FPS or even a desktop. Unless, you run low/medium settings.

The game is fine, it's your hardware or software. (Willing to bet considering it's a laptop, hardware.)

Edited by Hakufu1021