Guilty Gear Strive (Mod Request)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WTB proper Bridget with dangly bits.. it's amazing no one has made a single mod with it yet and if so it's so well hidden no one can find it...  She should be properly represented be it pre-op or post and she has a few post-op mods already...

I'd even take a proper bulge + panties with feminine body proportions elsewhere representing HRT(not entirely flat chest, but small breasts).. SOMETHING

Tho maybe someone will make a nude mod for Delilah in secret some day. Maybe. Since she is a smol loli, and most modders aren't that much of a degen like JP artists or are scared of scandal stuff, there is pretty much no one who will do that. 

I wish I can do this blender stuff so I can do that myself.

Acktually ?, I compared May and Delilah again. They are pretty much the same height, May is just a bit taller than her and also because Delilah crouch her back a bit. So if May can get a nude mod then there should be no reason for this not-loli to not get one. 

On 5/30/2023 at 9:38 AM, jkchan342 said:

Acktually ?, I compared May and Delilah again. They are pretty much the same height, May is just a bit taller than her and also because Delilah crouch her back a bit. So if May can get a nude mod then there should be no reason for this not-loli to not get one. 

I mean if you want it you can either commission someone to do it or just learn to do it from now till you can finish it. It's been like 2 months and nobody make it so i doubt someone will in the future

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 3:39 AM, xxsjxx said:

Nude Bridget is out now on Gamebanana:
https://gamebanana.com/mods/407919

Unfortunately GB requires you to make an account with your Date of Birth. To view my NSFW mods, you also have to go to your profile Settings > Content Filtering  and enable 18+ content.

Alternatively you can just visit my Patreon (free)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-bridget-73077054

image.thumb.png.f829e8766106865f48d040011bda49f3.png

I have a problem... Sometimes i need to play without mods, so I delete the folder, but Bridget remains nude. what can I do to avoid this?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...