Guilty Gear Strive (Mod Request)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

So does anyone know how old Bridget is? Reason I asked is because I don't see any official data online. Since she looks young, I'm assuming no explicit mods are allowed. 

Bridget's age has been kept ambigious by intent throughout the series, so I don't think there has ever been a defininte answer. Amusingly, it's been debated here and there, as he's a bounty hunter, so one would assume he isn't a kid, but who knows in such a wacky universe. I forget sometimes that Dizzy is like 3 years old lol.

On the flop side, many point out to the fact that boys typically only remain feminine or adrongeonous at young ages, and he typically is portrayed with a very high-pitched voice. He also has a childish motiff to his design with things like the yoyo and teddy bear, so eh. Frankly, I woldn't risk it. Best guesses is that he might be at the line, somewhere around 14-16.

Edited by Spiritseer
33 minutes ago, Spiritseer said:

Bridget's age has been kept ambigious by intent throughout the series, so I don't think there has ever been a defininte answer. Amusingly, it's been debated here and there, as he's a bounty hunter, so one would assume he isn't a kid, but who knows in such a wacky universe. I forget sometimes that Dizzy is like 3 years old lol.

On the flop side, many point out to the fact that boys typically only remain feminine or adrongeonous at young ages, and he typically is portrayed with a very high-pitched voice. He also has a childish motiff to his design with things like the yoyo and teddy bear, so eh. Frankly, I woldn't risk it. Best guesses is that he might be at the line, somewhere around 14-16.

May is around 22 in Strive and Bridget is assumed to be the same age as May so probably 18-22, it should be fine. Dizzy is around 10 in Strive as well.
In the end no one really knows but I doubt Bridget is underage at this point being an established and well known bounty hunter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 11:42 AM, mrmojorisin said:

How about not worrying how old a fictional character is and just making a mod? Just say the mod is 18 or older. Problem solved.

I wish it was that easy. People have problems with nude mods for Rinwell and Yuffie. Even suggesting it can trigger people.

Edited by hotNess16

These are all excellent, but we need a fully nude Bridget with her dick, not any of this transphobia crap that she looks like a girl then she has to be a girl,

it's 2022 people it works for Poison in Street fighter and so much the better  so why not here as well.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, Brewdawg1 said:

These are all excellent, but we need a fully nude Bridget with her dick, not any of this transphobia crap that she looks like a girl then she has to be a girl,

it's 2022 people it works for Poison in Street fighter and so much the better  so why not here as well.

as a trans woman, i personally hate it when M2F trans people are portrayed with a dick/bulge.

the entire point is that they want to be a fucking woman, so them being depicted with a dick defeats the whole fucking point.
it's the same as if you were just to misgender them in the first place.

portraying an M2F as a woman isn't transphobic. if anything, it's even more accepting of who they believe themselves to be.
if someone identifies as a woman, they should be portrayed as a woman, and nothing in-between.

way i see it, any time a trans woman is depicted with a dick, it's just fetishized bullshit, or people not knowing the difference between "transgender" and "futanari".

so, frankly, i disagree. we do not need a mod for Bridget with a dick, especially seeing as how she is canonically a trans woman, instead of just a crossdresser.

'course, this is loverslab, so it's gonna happen anyway, since fetishizing shit is this site's whole thing, but don't try and make it out as trans representation.

I hope one day we just have mods for the Bridget we want, and we can all just enjoy each of our individual Bridgets privately.

I mean for god sake, objectively speaking both sides of the argument are arguing for a feminine looking character and are going nuts over how feminine it should be.

Just get both, or whatever else combinations in between, choosing mods is not a zero sum game.

• 2 weeks later...