Guilty Gear Strive (Mod Request)

12 hours ago, datmanunder said:

Love this mod greatly but would love it even more if there was a cameltoe variant. It's basically perfect otherwise.

Not in my plans, sorry.

6 hours ago, Razzorn said:

Love this mod.  Is there a reason color 10 is the only one with black legs?

Because that's how the original color is. 

3 hours ago, Jingai said:

Bikini Ram with cape would be nice.

That's already a thing : https://gamebanana.com/mods/299215

1966784952_RedScreenshot2021_07.01-15_35_39_19.png.16f7b8fa3713fe65e13ee8a4a40b327e.png

Here's a small tease of what I'm working on. Still got a lot of things to fix and add...

Final version will be free like always.
All Patrons get early access (1 week) + an invite to my Discord server for Work In Progress screenshots,
Tier 2 and above get exclusive Beta access. Oh and patrons get to vote in polls.

BETA for patrons: https://www.patreon.com/posts/53154892

Edited by xxsjxx
Wanted to add some more info
5 hours ago, zai_ said:

Not in my plans, sorry.

Because that's how the original color is. 

That's already a thing : https://gamebanana.com/mods/299215

I've been enjoying your bikini Ram mod. I really wish I could have the character model in a format readable by modelling programs like Maya or 3DS Max. Like an FBX that contains Ram's skeleton with your bikini Ram model skinned to it. Is that something you'd be willing to provide? Maybe to a specific tier on Patreon?

17 hours ago, LewdLover said:

I've been enjoying your bikini Ram mod. I really wish I could have the character model in a format readable by modelling programs like Maya or 3DS Max. Like an FBX that contains Ram's skeleton with your bikini Ram model skinned to it. Is that something you'd be willing to provide? Maybe to a specific tier on Patreon?

You can use either UModel or Noesis to extract UE4 models and export them in the format of your choice.

3 hours ago, moemoekyun92 said:

You can use either UModel or Noesis to extract UE4 models and export them in the format of your choice.

I tried, but the files that got exported were missing polygons, had an upside-down skeleton, and other strange issues. I'm sure that with enough hours of troubleshooting I could eventually figure it out, but I don't want to go through the hassle. I'd rather donate to someone through Patreon if they could supply what I'm looking for.

18 hours ago, LewdLover said:

I tried, but the files that got exported were missing polygons, had an upside-down skeleton, and other strange issues. I'm sure that with enough hours of troubleshooting I could eventually figure it out, but I don't want to go through the hassle. I'd rather donate to someone through Patreon if they could supply what I'm looking for.

image.png.93473447ddcaacb8bee27b73ac0717bb.png

Looks fine to me. You do have to get a bit creative to get it in Blender.

Edited by moemoekyun92
8 minutes ago, Navylian said:

Can you combine this with the short/skirtless mods too? Just curious

Nope, our mods both replace the same body. However, the head is not edited, so it will work with the hatless millia mods, as the heads are separate models. Recolors should also work too.

16 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Topless Millia Mod is out now for all Patrons ($1) https://patreon.com/posts/53452985 

Free in a week.

There's a few minor issues which I couldn't fix though. Gonna work on the lower half next. There's 3 versions, topless / jacket / scarf

1048615533_RedScreenshot2021_07.09-01_05_14_61.png.10bb962c0f357ca7b27e1d0fdbc0262a.png1380308803_RedScreenshot2021_07.09-01_17_53_52.png.70219319ea58c04cb88659380b0fbbe2.png

More pics below.

Hide contents

658161058_RedScreenshot2021_07.09-01_04_41_29.png.a64e3d8a3dd2be91c1b79c14e19f40d5.png

eh.png.4d07c8bc554946652a8e5fbc5b323598.png756791668_RedScreenshot2021_07.09-01_17_20_85.png.91063c9cc2b08318653d68beab2c7c3a.png

This is top notch, hug fan of the open jacket variant. That being said, are you stopping here? Or will there be a completely nude version down the line?

Spoiler

Damn this look great. it look as good as an official DLC can be.

The jacket variant is very, i think that kind of nude mod is better than a full nude od cause it's more interisting and creative. And it's still sexy.

I don't know is someone can make a barefoot Giovanna mod, i'm style waiting for this to fully main the character

6 hours ago, ThePandaHero said:

This is top notch, hug fan of the open jacket variant. That being said, are you stopping here? Or will there be a completely nude version down the line?

Yes this is only just one stage, I will keep working on it and make a fully nude version. It'll take some time though.