NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

Hi everyone I wanted to know if a charitable soul could convert my nude Hayabusa mod from DOA5 to NG3RE.
I tried myself but without success  :( ...

Here nude Hayabusa tmc from DOA5 :

DOA5LR Hayabusa.rar

1326299601_HayabusaA.jpg.a5b49eafe5ca181aed708be283b1fbfb.jpg

And here some costumes if someone is interested :

DOA5LR Hayabusa sexy costumes.rar

1799872428_Hayabusacos1sexy.jpg.47a59726c5c7b1dcb7086f5a6dbb8246.jpg656880857_Hayabusacos9sexy.jpg.45d25cef6ec9e82a72ef325e3cbaa934.jpg1944755561_Hayabusadlc9.jpg.8538b07ef6a2d5a91f40effdb990ce63.jpg454484461_Hayabusacos2sexy.jpg.cdc0ad09ba0f114867f43d53047b60a0.jpg43274982_Hayabusacos3sexy.jpg.3c26facc585f15134c7f1fdc57804c66.jpg

If someone manages to convert my tmc to NG3RE he can post them on the nexus, I don't really care ;)

Edited by xoDOAox

Sorry to ask a simple question, but I'm not very familiar with DOA5 modding and TMC files.

I'm trying to directly port DOA5 TMCs into NG3RE.

But, simply swapping them crashes the game.  Is there a step I am missing?

Am I supposed to do something in Blender? etc.?

9 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

you should be able to do it yourself. ng3re is not that different to DoA5 from what it looks like. I imagine the physics will break the game or will be turned off.

In fact i already tried myself but without success...

I don't know what to do in blender and after for convert them for NG3RE.

4 hours ago, wingzg said:

Sorry to ask a simple question, but I'm not very familiar with DOA5 modding and TMC files.

I'm trying to directly port DOA5 TMCs into NG3RE.

But, simply swapping them crashes the game.  Is there a step I am missing?

Am I supposed to do something in Blender? etc.?

a lot, if you know chinese, there are guide video on page 8 ?

On 7/11/2021 at 3:04 PM, yano17 said:

@Shiny0 may be your Blender version. I used the latest one and had some problems, but in version 2.79 everything works perfectly. Do a test run on this older version, remembering that before exporting, you must select everything (press A) and use these image settings.

1644917145_BlenderConf.png.c4389d1518bbbce34b59294002adf7bb.png

Thank you,

It's working perfectly now.

No one is looking into Sigma 2? Anyone can please make Kunoichi playable in all stages of story/chapter select with proper animations?

RE is easy to mod because it has support for all characters in all stages. Was really hoping someone would come up with a mod for Sigma 2.

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

There's a "free cam" mod for Ninja Gaiden floating about on Patreon. Not sure what use that could be given you can't pause the game mid-action like in some games with photo mode.

Mainly for more 'in-depth' viewing of certain grab attack animations I imagine.

25 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

hey member green star i said nudes mod or skimpy mod for kasumi aand momiji this one for kasumi change color fuking hell

Oh so you're one of those weirdos that think their needs are more important than anything else. got it. Do, not, rush, modders. Take it or leave it......

Edited by perfectdark023
13 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

Oh so you're one of those weirdos that think their needs are more important than anything else. got it. Do, not, rush, modders. Take it or leave it......

he sound very despairing and the way he talk make me feel like he hire all member green star making mod for him. is any member green star take his $ ?