NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

14 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

tonight I'll do a live broadcast about how to use the new feature fbx2tmc on bilibili, welcome to watch

new tool will be updated then

Has the stream happened? I'm not faimliar with billibilli. Is there a link I can watch it at?

Thanks for all the work you've done!

3 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

it should be those. the game will crash if you load story mode missions, or story mode as a whole. Bath towel and chapter 2 outfit Ayane will crash in story mode missions, but will not crash in ninja trials

umm the problem is she crash in trial if i change her skin :S im trying to change her skin to spider clan ninjas

2 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

I found a big problem of the fbx2tmc feature, since the TMC use triangle strip faces, i use NvTriSTrip lib to generate them, but it makes some faces' orientation not right

I ran into problems with NvTriStrip too a long time ago. What I ended up doing was just making each triangle its own list. If you had two triangles with vertices ABCD, if I recall, you can use the following vertex order:

ABCC BCDD

Sure it's inefficient, but I don't think it's actually an issue for modern gpus seeing as how old the games are.

6 hours ago, chobadeeb said:

I ran into problems with NvTriStrip too a long time ago. What I ended up doing was just making each triangle its own list. If you had two triangles with vertices ABCD, if I recall, you can use the following vertex order:

ABCC BCDD

Sure it's inefficient, but I don't think it's actually an issue for modern gpus seeing as how old the games are.

yes, i tried this way, but it‘s so ugly, i’m looking for solutions

On 7/1/2021 at 2:38 AM, tianmuxia said:

Sorry every one, yesterday I found that these days are special days for my country, so many bbs like 3dm have closed replication until 6 July

So I will share the new tool that day

Hello tianmuxia, I came indirectly across this board and have a question about the tool that is currently development by you. I'm a big fan of the Ninja Gaiden series, yet I can't really connect with the last part of the series, although I have to admit I'm still into characters like Kasumi and etc. ... Do you think with the new version of your tool it will be possible to import the models across all games?

So, for example would it be possible to replace Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 with the Kasumi Model from Ninja Gaiden 3? Or replace a Ryu model from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, with Ryu model from
Dead or Alive 6? If not, would it be possible to incorporate that feature?

With kind regards
“the” DangerDolphin ?

2 hours ago, DangerDolphin said:

Hello tianmuxia, I came indirectly across this board and have a question about the tool that is currently development by you. I'm a big fan of the Ninja Gaiden series, yet I can't really connect with the last part of the series, although I have to admit I'm still into characters like Kasumi and etc. ... Do you think with the new version of your tool it will be possible to import the models across all games?

So, for example would it be possible to replace Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 with the Kasumi Model from Ninja Gaiden 3? Or replace a Ryu model from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, with Ryu model from
Dead or Alive 6? If not, would it be possible to incorporate that feature?

With kind regards
“the” DangerDolphin ?

The New Tool fbx2tmc feature will surport ng3re first, that means you guys can import models from other games if you port them in blender by rules, the rules... such as you should use ng3re‘s bone frame, sub mesh names should be the same as ng3re , sub mesh can be less, but can‘t be more

6 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

It looks great. Much appreciated. I haven't been following the thread very closely so I'm unfamiliar with the DOA Tool. How do you uninstall the mod?

I'm no expert on this matter but I would guess we are supposed to backup the game dat file before importing the mod. The way to uninstall is probably to restore the backed-up file.

1 hour ago, tyrantus said:

Has anyone had any luck in the texture replacement for Sigma? I read on some earlier threads that the moddle swapping works fine for Sigma 2 and RE, but apperantly not on sigma.

Right after a TMCL file of a model, there is a .dat file, you have to swap that one out too with the other .dat file of the model you want

Hi guys, new tool is here now

DoaTool_en.7z

Important:

!!!!!When you release Mods created by this tool, make sure to thanks me and my tool in mod's descreption page!!!!!

new feature FBX2TMC tutorial video: 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1no4y1X74c/

change log:

1. new feature FBX2TMC, currently support NG3RE only

2. unpacker upadated, rename all known extention files, such an .char_dat for Motions, .XWSFILE for voices

Edited by tianmuxia