NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

13 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

Hi guys, new tool is here now

DoaTool_en.7z 1.82 MB · 43 downloads

Important:

!!!!!When you release Mods created by this tool, make sure to thanks me and my tool in mod's descreption page!!!!!

new feature FBX2TMC tutorial video: 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1no4y1X74c/

change log:

1. new feature FBX2TMC, currently support NG3RE only

2. unpacker upadated, rename all known extention files, such an .char_dat for Motions, .XWSFILE for voices

tutorial video all on china, can you make quick tutorial in english ?

12 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

tutorial video all on china, can you make quick tutorial in english ?

Sorry man, I'm not good at english, maybe @scottie304 can help make an english tutorial?

but i think the tool is simple enough to use,

convert tmc to fbx, import fbx to blender, edit it, export to fbx, and convert back to tmc, import to the game, it's finished

Edited by tianmuxia

@tianmuxia I'm just having a problem with Ayane, your .FBX file is always generated with some error... Even opening in Blender and without modifying anything, when I import into the game, the textures are strange and some accessorie s are out of place. Do you have any idea what is causing this? As the other characters worked perfectly.

356051223_Ayaerro.png.e23246eea35db077477b1fbb4800e7f8.png

28 minutes ago, tianmuxia said:

Sorry man, I'm not good at english, maybe @scottie304 can help make an english tutorial?

convert tmc to fbx, import fbx to blender, edit it, export to fbx, and convert back to tmc, import to the game, it's finished

i know that much, it just weight transfer and bone is kind of confuse

34 minutes ago, yano17 said:

@tianmuxia I'm just having a problem with Ayane, your .FBX file is always generated with some error... Even opening in Blender and without modifying anything, when I import into the game, the textures are strange and some accessorie s are out of place. Do you have any idea what is causing this? As the other characters worked perfectly.

356051223_Ayaerro.png.e23246eea35db077477b1fbb4800e7f8.png

no, i have no idea, maybe its because there are some mesh parts that have no weights?

9 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

The conversion tmc to fbx only works on RE right? It can't be used for Sigma for example?

7 hours ago, Otakugamer1412 said:

Hi.

i just test nude ayane mod in the switch system , the game start working no problem but when i choose ayane character game crash which it mean the mod its recognize but for some reason its crash maybe the texture it deference , so how i can know what's wrong and what i can do ? any tips to help me to fix the problem ? 

unlike doa5 or doa6, NG won't crash until you make game load broken mod you just install to game. anyway, it mean your mod not work on switch at all

3 hours ago, Otakugamer1412 said:

already said its not work and crush but at least its recognize the mod , maybe if someone who understand the texter and can ep extract the texture or tmcl from binfile of switch version and edit the pc tmcl to work with switch 

now this is confusing, just what game do look like when its recognize the mod or not ?? to me it only mod work or not. as i say, until you load model being mod, game won't crash, tool now is just simple replace tmc in and out, it don't care file replace in game was actual tmc file or not. you can do some very simple experiment: use any file change it file name extensions to ".tmc" like "123.tmc" and replace it to ayane model in game, see if game run or not

Spoiler

Untitled_179.png

I have exported TMC to FBX and use Blender to remove her scarf, but when i convert FBX back to TMC and import it back to the game, the costume become like this.
Any idea what was i doing wrong?

Blender ver 2.93.1

7 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

you can port them to ng3re yourself, their bone frame are similar, it is not very hard, other games model are more difficult

i can't. your tool was unable to convert tmc doa5 to fbx. import tmc to blender will give it different armature with fbx. this is kind of dead end. anyway, can you me shortcuts you you on blender to assigning new tex and mesh to model in game ?

PS: do you take commission ?

Edited by Wish Upon a Star
11 hours ago, yano17 said:

@Shiny0  I had a similar problem. In my case, the files 00822_dmb_cos_00_a.TMC and 00822_dmb_cos_00_a.TMCL were with the same ID. When importing the "repack" files, you must indicate the id 822 for the TMC file and 823 for the TMCL file.

kasumi.png.9ac3c18bf2e19038ece4df3522bb4bf0.png

I have tried and it's still not working.
Don't know why.

@Shiny0 may be your Blender version. I used the latest one and had some problems, but in version 2.79 everything works perfectly. Do a test run on this older version, remembering that before exporting, you must select everything (press A) and use these image settings.

1644917145_BlenderConf.png.c4389d1518bbbce34b59294002adf7bb.png