NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

On 3/2/2022 at 5:06 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

As far as I'm aware, it includes all mods released so far. If there are any missing mods, as always, please alert me to that fact, and I'll update it.  As I have not beaten or really even played the game beyond testing these packs for a few minutes. I know I included all character mods released (nude) including cutscene mods, and Sonia. But I cannot rule out bugs. So people with more time, and who don't have the watchful eye of a significant other who is offended by nude mods, can test. I'll fix any issues that I'm able to when and if they arise.

Note before going forward for NG3RE :

I did not include Fatboy's Kasumi mod. It is yet another mod that exists for NG3RE. But I've seen ALOT of bug reports about it. So while I do have it, I'm not including it. As again, I want this pack to be stable with as little troubleshooting as possible. Once I can figure out if it works properly, I may include it in the future. But for now, two mods for her should be enough.

I also did not include the enemy mod that replaces all fodder enemies with naked Kasumi. Again, if you want that, you can find it in this topic. It's not everyone's cup of tea. (I personally don't like it. As I really don't want clones of a character attacking me. Even nude ones, when I can simply look at my character.) So I did not include it.

NG3RE release.

Again, I'm merely packaging and making it simple for everyone! All credit goes to the respective modders and tool creators! I take absolutely no credit for ANY of the mods or tools in this package. I merely tried my best to create an AIO package that is as simple as possible to get up and running. Using information from this thread. A big shout out to @tianmuxia @alixandrd and @the_tanuki. Without them, these packs absolutely would not be possible. I took the information, tools, and mods they provided and refined it. NOTHING MORE!

Screenshot for how the game folder should look :

NGRE3.JPG.636bb56566c81accccfab556964b92e8.JPG

Readme for the linked package :

[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge.rar 27.94 MB · 585 downloads

Can you add blood blood splatters on these nude mods please?

On 6/16/2022 at 9:11 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Fuck it, project wins again... (I swear you guys know, you put a bug in my ear, I'll work on it.)

But I don't feel like testing. You guys can. Any errors, report em. Then I'll dig deeper.

To report bug reports to me : PLEASE, include stage, cutscene (if that's the issue), and outfit for character used. Plus a screenshot. If you do not include all this information, I will not honor your bug report as I simply don't have time to do the investigation myself. I'll simply say, harass the modder. (And we don't want that.) As I'm merely packaging his mods into an AIO. Not creating any content myself.

Razor's Edge : I believe there was an issue with vertex explosions on Rachel. It was fixed by using short hair on Rachel. So, you'll have to deal with short hair. I never verified the report to see if it was some conflict with the install or an actual error with the mod. Nevertheless, a fix was issued by the modder, it's the one that wins out. I will not be doing a selector like I did with Ayane, and Kasumi. I'm taking the fix at face value considering the individual who reported it, said it was fixed. If it isn't, THEN I'll make a "selector."

Sigma2 : No readme. Drag and drop. There was no "selection" of mods like there was for RE. So it's pretty much just follow same procedure. Unrar, put Mods folder, and the loader in the root of the game folder. Done.

PS: Again, I take absolutely no credit for the mods in these AIO packages. The credits go to their respective mod authors. I'm merely the fool who tries to do his best to make it as easy as possible for the community to just download and get up and running. That's it.

Wish I could give my seal of approval on these AIO's but again...RL sucks.

EDIT: Noticed some people were having trouble with Elizebeth cutscenes. Gonna test mission one and two now. See if I fixed the problem. (Used the ID list provided.) If I can't get it working, and anyone else did the legwork, please provide your files! I'll then update my AIO.

[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge.rar 46.72 MB · 894 downloads

EDIT2: Seems at least mission one is fixed on my files. Uploaded my corrected mod AIO. Again, I only tested mission one. But I used all available IDs. HOPEFULLY, this works. If not, PLEASE, report. Make sure you include stage number, a screenshot if possible (if it crashes of course you can't) and for this instance, a save file. That way I can literally play through the game at the checkpoint leading to the crash. (I literally had to do just that on mission one to find the problem.)

So, considering there's been at least 4 downloads since I uploaded these packages - redownload NGS2 package. NGRE is unaltered.

I'm done for the night. Probably week as well. Depending on severity of any "bugs" encountered. But again, report them and I'll look at them when the time arises!

Bout ready to start a vacation fund and include a donation button. My family has been through the ringer, and STILL I'm doing shit for free. The modders should be charging out the ass! LOL.

[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ2.rar 64.92 MB · 994 downloads

Hello would it be possible to reupload these packages? 

Appreciate the work that's been done in the past. What is the status with this thread though? It seems dead.