NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

13 minutes ago, majingai said:

I see, so for example with effpk_common which has the purple effects in Sigma 2, if I unpack it and repack the textures without changing anything, and use the new repack tmc and tmcl, it still doesnt load the transparency. Do you know how this could be fixed?

sorry, i don’t known that

17 hours ago, majingai said:

r_ files are cutscene models, the dat files right after a character's TMCL file, for example ryu, are animation files. 7147.dat is ryu voice, ayane and momiji are right after that, you just have to swap the dat files. Animation swapping wasn't very lucky on my end, bugged movement or no movement at all, just pose

I was able to unpack xws files in Stream folder with doa_snd tool, but those didnt have character sounds except death screams. I wasn't able to find rachel or genshin sounds in databin for some reason..

have you tried the doa_snd tool to extract ng3re's voice? maybe you can share the tool here

21 minutes ago, tianmuxia said:

have you tried the doa_snd tool to extract ng3re's voice? maybe you can share the tool here

I tried sigma 2 xws, but ng3 should work too. You need lnk_reshuffle and doa_snd tool https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPdnJwY0hYMWhYRVE/view?resourcekey=0-iV_EBBcHzSYannAyCqV0gg also Doa5 installed

Put the xws files in DATA folder in Dead or Alive 5 directory, run doa_snd and the xws should be in the list

Edited by majingai

Guys, I'm trying to edit the textures of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge using a tool called Texture Tool (Ver 1.3). I can extract DDS textures using TMC and TMCL files, edit in Photoshop, Gimp or Paint.Net. The problem is when I save to TMCL the texture is all black, even if I don't edit anything, just extract and save to TMCL, it happens... Does anyone know any program that I can save textures and use in the game?

997832040_TexturreTool.png.a5acc7c90479d214b99097fb7167f3e9.png

5 hours ago, tianmuxia said:

No, I tried ng3re's voice xws, it didn't work

I tried stream_rtm xws from ng3, I was able to extract all the sounds

image.png.870c1f0afb47d83b872df65e7775043f.png

@yano17 the tool tianmuxia uploaded on page 5 can export dds and create new tmc / tmcl files which contain the new textures

run fbx2tmc, insert a tmc file and a dds folder should be created

The character sound files are stored in databin, in Sigma 1 they have SND header, in Sigma 2 and NG3 XWSFILE

Ryu's sound file in Sigma 1 is 2884. dat, Sigma 2 is 7147.dat, NG3 I haven't tested yet, but the sounds start somewhere from 118xx.dat

You have to swap the dat files with another sound, but it doesn't work in Sigma 1, it mutes Ryu entirely

Edited by majingai
27 minutes ago, majingai said:

The character sound files are stored in databin, in Sigma 1 they have SND header, in Sigma 2 and NG3 XWSFILE

Ryu's sound file in Sigma 1 is 2884. dat, Sigma 2 is 7147.dat, NG3 I haven't tested yet, but the sounds start somewhere from 118xx.dat

You have to swap the dat files with another sound, but it doesn't work in Sigma 1, it mutes Ryu entirely

yes, NG3RE voice files are begin with 11893, they are XWSFILE. I meant that the doa_snd tool can't process these voice files

2 hours ago, majingai said:

I replaced Ryu's voice 7147 with the one right after it and it still sounded the same so I figure he has more than one?

1 hour ago, majingai said:

There are English and Japanese sound files, for characters and cutscene dialogue

And for the people that need voices, Cut-scene dialogues will have SFXs in them which means it's not possible to separate them, not unless NG3's sound channels are 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

Edited by perfectdark023

is it possible to replace Ryu standard set in NG3 into those spider clan ninjas with green visors? the ones that ayane encounter in her first mission. love their look!

is there anywhere where i can find a decent tutorial about how to swap models? its very confusing

EDIT: here what i did:

Unpacked the data

Picked 00854_e_nin_a.TMCL & 00854_e_nin_a.TMC

renamed them to 00705_ryu.TMCL & 00705_ryu.TMC (did also do this for 00756_ryu_cos_01)

opened _ngpc_Importer.bat

droped new files in there and when asked for ID i wrote 705(and 756 in other try)

everything was done and it said successful 

But ingame none of his costumes are changed to spider clan ninjas

i did unpack the data to check what happened and strangely the 00705_ryu.TMCL file was not in unpacked data anymore...

what did i do wrong?

Edited by ahrimangame
13 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

is it possible to replace Ryu standard set in NG3 into those spider clan ninjas with green visors? the ones that ayane encounter in her first mission. love their look!

is there anywhere where i can find a decent tutorial about how to swap models? its very confusing

EDIT: here what i did:

Unpacked the data

Picked 00854_e_nin_a.TMCL & 00854_e_nin_a.TMC

renamed them to 00705_ryu.TMCL & 00705_ryu.TMC (did also do this for 00756_ryu_cos_01)

opened _ngpc_Importer.bat

droped new files in there and when asked for ID i wrote 705(and 756 in other try)

everything was done and it said successful 

But ingame none of his costumes are changed to spider clan ninjas

i did unpack the data to check what happened and strangely the 00705_ryu.TMCL file was not in unpacked data anymore...

what did i do wrong?

You don't need to rename the files. Just open ngpc_Importer, import 854_e_nin_a.TMC, and type 705 when it asks you to enter the ID of the destination. For the TMCL, do the same thing, but type 706. Hope this helps.

18 hours ago, deadcause13 said:

You don't need to rename the files. Just open ngpc_Importer, import 854_e_nin_a.TMC, and type 705 when it asks you to enter the ID of the destination. For the TMCL, do the same thing, but type 706. Hope this helps.

i did that too but i detect no change at all

EDIT: ok it was my bad all along, i though it will change the campaign ryu too, but he is different model! its working fine

Edited by ahrimangame
49 minutes ago, ahrimangame said:

ok i did try to change ayane skin to something but game crashes when i select her, isnt her code 780 and 781?

is there some problems for ayane? :S

it should be those. the game will crash if you load story mode missions, or story mode as a whole. Bath towel and chapter 2 outfit Ayane will crash in story mode missions, but will not crash in ninja trials