NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

2 hours ago, yano17 said:

@JoeMesh The mods are working perfectly, thanks!
Momiji >> Hot Police
Kasumi >> Night Sakura

NUDE.jpg.86d3a929213676f042d5d72589b37ea8.jpg

I got these to work as well, thanks! Although it took careful examination of the instructions that came with the files to see which numbers to assign to each of the files. Also, I changed the Chinese folder names to English ones, and I'm not sure if you have to do that, but it didn't work before but worked after. Also, I had to try a few of the files twice before they worked, so don't give up after just once if it errors out.

What is this: _ngpc_unpack.bat and where can i find this?

Edit: alright got it, seems to be the same installation method like the Ayane mod. 

big ups to the modder ??❤️

Also big thank you to everyone else making this possible along the way: JoeMesh, Dummy1801, Yano17 & Mrmojorsin!, Tiannmuxia for the Ayane mod and anyone else that helped ??❤️

Edited by ludger166
6 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Edit: alright got it, seems to be the same installation method like the Ayane mod. 

Also big thank you to everyone else making this possible along the way: JoeMesh, Dummy1801, Yano17 & Mrmojorsin! and anyone else that helped ??❤️

How do you mod the enemies?

1 hour ago, 12435 said:

How do you mod the enemies?

The mod has it already, it makes some of them nude Kasumi as enemies not all.

Finally unlocked her, u have to finish the game on any difficulty to get Kasumi for anyone who doesn't know how to get her.

Consider more then a 1000hrs pumped into this game now *-*

Edited by ludger166

I will try to list how to install the Kasumi and Momiji mods here. Anyone is free to correct me if I write anything wrong.

*Assuming you guys already have modding tool in the right place*
*You might need to change folder name from Chinese first*
*Sometimes the modding tool will give error when trying to import files, I closed the tool then reopen and it's fixed for me*

DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP databin FIRST IF YOU ARE UNSURE.   So you don't have to download it again.

- First import the file "2014_repack.tmc" , dest file id = 780

These files would be for Kasumi as I understand
"822.tmc" , dest file id = 822
- "823.tmcl" , dest file id =823
- The "00854_dmb_cos_04 _a.TMC"  file is for changing color of Kasumi Tropical Sailor costume into black/white (?). Only work with 3rd hairstyle.
If you want to use this, dest file id is 850. Otherwise you can probably skip this.
should be done for Kasumi here. Kasumi nude only works with 1st hairstyle in default costume BTW!

*These change basic enemies ninja into Kasumi nude, don't import these next step if you don't want to!*
- Import "822.tmc" again, this time dest file id = 854 , "823.tmcl" with dest file id = 855 

This part is for Momiji
- "00814_dma_cos_04.TMC" file is for Momiji's Hot Police costume, changing it into black. Again you should be able to skip this if you don't want to use it.
If you want though, dest file id = 814
- "814_semi-pr.tmc" , dest file id = 802
- Lastly "815_semi-pr.tmcl" , dest file id = 803

PS : I don't know if any of these steps could be skipped BTW. I just follow the instruction given.

Edited by dummy1801
Adding in some more findings
18 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Also big thank you to everyone else making this possible along the way: JoeMesh, Dummy1801, Yano17 & Mrmojorsin!, Tiannmuxia for the Ayane mod and anyone else that helped ??❤️

do they work on switch?

On 7/22/2021 at 3:59 PM, tianmuxia said:

DoaTool 1.0.6 for modders is released now

link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4k6y95a9bp1wb/Tools

change log:

1. NG3RE FBX2TMC supported Blender 2.9

2. Fixed some bugs for NG3RE FBX2TMC feature

3. New unpacker for NG1S

4. TMC2FBX supported NG1S

Sorry for disturbing but i only get many messing models from NG1S with TMC2FBX command. Don't know what's going wrong.

This is 1 of those:

00125_rat.TMC.fbx

8 hours ago, dummy1801 said:

- First import the file "2014_repack.tmc" , dest file id = 780

- Import "822.tmc"
- "823.tmcl"
for Kasumi. Kasumi nude only works with 1st hairstyle in default costume BTW!

- "814_semi-pr.tmc" , dest file id = 802
- Lastly "815_semi-pr.tmcl" , dest file id = 803

Thank you very much for this. So many Chinese text to read when the only lines we need to read are these.

3 hours ago, username is already taken said:

Thank you very much for this. So many Chinese text to read when the only lines we need to read are these.

Glad to hear that. The instruction txt file was quite confusing to look at so I want to make an instruction that is easier to understand. It's the least I could help since I lack knowledge when it comes to technical modding.

Edited by dummy1801

Ok so, I've spent ALL NIGHT figuring out how to use DoaTool to modify game files and repack them into the game. The only thing I'm having trouble with right now is how to add rigging to the new objects I want to add to a character model. Can anyone help my with this?