NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

7 hours ago, ludger166 said:

i installed everything in the files and some enemies was nude kasumi ?‍♂️

Yeah, like I mentioned, seems like dest file id 854 and 855 were the culprit. Need to skip those if we don't want to change the enemies.

23 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Im not sure if it works on switch, would have to ask someone who has modified there switch, mine is patched so i cant modify it.

doesnt seem so you have databin but its a blank file extension and the tools do nothing

Hello there,

So far I have had a frustrating experience with the modding for some reason,

Now for starters, how do I extract the data bin file,

used the doa tool (the public (04) and modder (06) version) and havent been able to unpack it.

Also, how much hdd space is needed for the extraction.

Thanks

1 hour ago, kunobanget said:

Hi guys, is it possible to make Ayane totally naked in her whole massage scene? Cheers 

Do you want a current answer or one from a technical perspective?

I'll answer both ways.

1) As of today, with current known knowledge, NO! As all the mods released are honestly recycled from the 360/PS3 console versions. No new knowledge has been publicly presented. All mods that have been released, were already done in the respective scenes of the consoles upon first release. Besides essentially "cleavage mods" or color edits. But the actual nude mods were done back in the day.  (Primarily the 360 scene due to the Reset Glitch Hack which was preceded by the JTAG for the 360.)

2) But, given we now have tools to mod the game, again, theoretically, YES. Anything is possible. And if the tools don't allow it, someone with enough experience could write the tools to allow it. The game is not encrypted so someone with enough expertise and time can make anything possible. So yes, it's possible. Just takes the right person. I would say yes for point # 1 but I don't know if the cut scenes are pre-rendered or realtime. Realtime of course would make things far easier. Replace the model, and boom. Done. But theoretically, someone could redo the scene with a nude model even if pre-rendered. Won't be perfect, (As all assets, lighting, camera angles, textures, etc would have to be done by scratch.) but can be done.

Edited by Hakufu1021

Hey guys!, i made a method to be able to use the doa_snd sound extractor without DOA5LR installed, and it works to extract the .xws sound files of sigma 2 and 3 Razor's Edge. Here I put the instructions and download links of the tool adapted for ninja gaiden.

instructions: https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/21/?tab=description

doasnd for ninja gaiden: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2WF9ydSGGqmqHPfPqtCrLUXDlBQgXx9/view

Momiji's voices are in stream_system.xws from razor's edge on the 560-617 .ogg files when they are extracted. in the file that I uploaded I leave many more things.

doa_snd Tool for Ninja Gaiden.rar

Edited by zero_gravity1
11 hours ago, zero_gravity1 said:

As an extra I made some mods to test the doa_snd tool, here I leave them:

Mute Operators mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/19

When Ryu dies, Momiji always scream Ryu-Sama!!!: https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/20

Download it from the mirror.

Let me know if there are errors

you might be right, there might be more or unused voices in databin, but majingai and other people were also saying the combat voices are in the same folder as the models and textures. I hope you can get to them. I wanted to port NG voices over to DoA6.

On 6/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, majingai said:

The character sound files are stored in databin, in Sigma 1 they have SND header, in Sigma 2 and NG3 XWSFILE

Ryu's sound file in Sigma 1 is 2884. dat, Sigma 2 is 7147.dat, NG3 I haven't tested yet, but the sounds start somewhere from 118xx.dat

You have to swap the dat files with another sound, but it doesn't work in Sigma 1, it mutes Ryu entirely

On 8/2/2021 at 4:56 PM, zero_gravity1 said:

Hey guys!, i made a method to be able to use the doa_snd sound extractor without DOA5LR installed, and it works to extract the .xws sound files of sigma 2 and 3 Razor's Edge. Here I put the instructions and download links of the tool adapted for ninja gaiden.

instructions: https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/21/?tab=description

doasnd for ninja gaiden: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2WF9ydSGGqmqHPfPqtCrLUXDlBQgXx9/view

Momiji's voices are in stream_system.xws from razor's edge on the 560-617 .ogg files when they are extracted. in the file that I uploaded I leave many more things.

doa_snd Tool for Ninja Gaiden.rar 3.68 MB · 16 downloads

Thanks for upload the tool.

but it just keep crash... what should I do?

I was follow the tutorial.

1 hour ago, rjqnraos19 said:

Thanks for upload the tool.

but it just keep crash... what should I do?

I was follow the tutorial.

Make sure you put the .xws in the folder called "DATA" and select the NG folder in the tool. Don't put the Sound.bin or another files into the "DATA" folder, only the .xws files.

The DATA2 folder can be left empty

Do not delete the game.exe

You can try installing python if you don't have it yet.

let me know if it worked.

Edited by zero_gravity1
On 7/11/2021 at 3:04 AM, yano17 said:

@Shiny0 may be your Blender version. I used the latest one and had some problems, but in version 2.79 everything works perfectly. Do a test run on this older version, remembering that before exporting, you must select everything (press A) and use these image settings.

1644917145_BlenderConf.png.c4389d1518bbbce34b59294002adf7bb.png

Been trying that and it just gives me the same issue

20210804211605_1.jpg.5477011a81f4ec6cf9db3f6b16ee6daf.jpg