NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

I tried to create a "Frankenstein" in the blender using parts from various Kasumi models to make a nude mod (she doesn't have a body under the outfit and when you delete any item of clothing, it simply creates a hole in the 3D model...). Even though everything is perfect and in the right places, when I export the .FBX file, the model gives an error

1 hour ago, yano17 said:

I tried to create a "Frankenstein" in the blender using parts from various Kasumi models to make a nude mod (she doesn't have a body under the outfit and when you delete any item of clothing, it simply creates a hole in the 3D model...). Even though everything is perfect and in the right places, when I export the .FBX file, the model gives an error

that's the very reason why i'm telling people to wait. ayane is the only person from what it looks like who has a full body model, with nothing missing. so whoever is trying to make nude mods has to rebuild the whole body for everyone in the game or figure out how to port already made nude mods from doa5 to razers edge, on top of that make sure it looks normal, and can be reused for costume mods because you need a full model in order to do that.

Edited by perfectdark023
7 hours ago, yano17 said:

@mrmojorisin They've already managed to make Kasumi's nude mod, now we just need to know if anyone can get the download link.

https://youtu.be/2CZN_ugR1Kw

They probably got it from the 360 version. Both Ayane and Kasumi have had nude mods since the 360 version. I have the files on my computer, and on my RGH 360. Just don't know how to get them into a usable format. If anyone knows, please share. As it's been far too long since I modded the 360 version.

On 7/19/2021 at 3:27 AM, Otakugamer1412 said:

update 

i have successful extract  00780_aya.TMCL and  02012_r_aya_b.TMC from ninja gaiden 3 switch version 

the first file contain  43 g1t texture file and the second file contain 20 g1t texture file  , this my first time try mooding and need help

what the differences between these texture of two file and which is have to patch to get nude mod work 

i will upload the extract files 

switch .zip 6.26 MB · 5 downloads

the one with _r_aya_b.tmc is the used by ayane in cutscene. I presume that's the custscene where ayane is getting the massage at the start of Paris mission. You'd need to use that file (02012 one) to create a nude mod and replace the 00780 one. Also you need to replace both the tmc one and tmcl files. I am not sure but i think tmc file represents the mesh and tmcl on represents textures.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, Otakugamer1412 said:

may you please upload the mod files of x360

As I said, I don't know how to get them into a usable fashion. I have them already merged into the game files. If someone comes along with 360 experience for this game, that knows how to extract them from the game files, I'll be glad to upload them. ( In other words, I need a MODDER to contact me, or show interest. Not an end user. If you are a modder please PM me so we can discuss.) NOTE : You must have experience with the 360 version. Sorry to "gate keep" but considering the large upload, and other factors which you can gather by reading between the lines, I must ensure you are an experienced modder.

For clarification - So the only way currently I could upload the files would be to upload the entire game's files. (Or the main files for RE that correspond to the game files that are affected by character mods.  So again, if someone with knowledge from the 360 days could tell me how to extract them, I'd love to upload them so someone can convert them. Till then, I really don't want to upload my game files unless someone can actually use them. Considering the legality of the situation.

Further Clarification: For reference the NG3RE files for 360 use Common0X.ink (Meaning Common00.ink, Common03.ink, etc.) They are completely different then PC. AS PC uses a single data.bin file But if someone with knowledge from that era takes a crack at them, I'm sure they can render usable models/textures that could be ported. So, sorry to repeat myself, but I need an experienced 360 modder to share the files with. Or the tool creator that would be interested in reverse engineering the files. Either way, same result.

Final Note : I believe DOA4 and Dead or Alive Extreme 2 on the 360 used the same file system. So if a modder from the 360 days knows how to extract the files, send me a PM. I do have both DOA4 nude modded and Extreme 2 nude modded on my RGH 360 for reverse engineering efforts. To better understand the format.)

PS: Not trying to be a dick. Just letting everyone know, you cannot use these files unless you have expertise. If they were just the models/textures I would have uploaded them. They are literally modded full game files as I installed them on my RGH back during it's hayday. And most of the downloads (as they were from pirate sites) were full game file replacements. Not mod packages. So you downloaded all the data files of the game and drag and dropped them on to your ripped copy. Full replacement.

Edited by Hakufu1021
8 minutes ago, yano17 said:

Guys, I was thinking about sharing the mods we are creating. I know there's the nexusmods site for that, but I think it's nice to share with the guys who are really committed to helping. This is one of the mods I made, the Momiji Hot Police with wet effect, short skirt and more cleavage.

654346960_MomijiHotPolice.jpg.614e6f4ed1928d802ba6ec1aaeb67308.jpg

Momiji Hot Police.rar 3.5 MB · 1 download

Damn that looks really cool. I was thinking of making a discord server of this forum so that all of the modders can help each other and share resources. I'll do it after i give my exams by the end of this week.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:59 AM, tianmuxia said:

DoaTool 1.0.6 for modders is released now

link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4k6y95a9bp1wb/Tools

change log:

1. NG3RE FBX2TMC supported Blender 2.9

2. Fixed some bugs for NG3RE FBX2TMC feature

3. New unpacker for NG1S

4. TMC2FBX supported NG1S

Hi, I'm trying to rip the weapon models from NG1S, but whenever I try to get them using this tool, I end up with this: https://i.imgur.com/UTIjcQR.png