NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

26 minutes ago, dantekazama said:

I'm curious.. is Sigma 1 and 2 prerendered cutscene...

If yes, then it's FUCKED...

I don't think so...?

Game has optional costumes, and the costumes show up in cutscenes.

43 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

This is my first real try at Ninja Gaiden, is 3 the only one where the girls are playable?

NG1 = Can play as Rachel.

NG2 = Can play as Ayane, Momiji, and Rachel.

NG3 = Can play as Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi.

3 hours ago, kelvinak said:

SOMEBOBY GET A CHINESE ACCOUNT AND TEST OUT THAT TOOL!!!! O__O

Edited by MemoryH
4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

NG1 = Can play as Rachel.

NG2 = Can play as Ayane, Momiji, and Rachel.

NG3 = Can play as Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi.

But in NG 1 and 2 You only use those characters in some sections while on NG3 you can use All the female ninjas on all stages.

It would be great to have some model swaps for NG1 and 2.

Edited by BlackFalcon
1 hour ago, BlackFalcon said:

But in NG 1 and 2 You only use those characters in some sections while on NG3 you can use All the female ninjas on all stages.

It would be great to have some model swaps for NG1 and 2.

NG3 already has nude mods for the 360. I know at least Ayane and Kasumi have mods. I still have the game on my RGH 360. If someone knows how to extract the models/mods, maybe someone else can port them?

I don't know how to do it myself. So if you have the knowledge, I can upload the full common files for the game with the mods to you. That's the only way I know how to get the mods as I haven't touched the files in YEARS! The internet seems to have obliterated the original patch. I'm pretty sure they were shared on some RGH forum in the 360 scene. As was Dead or Alive Extreme 2, Dead or Alive 4, and Dead or Alive 5.

So again, anyone with the technical know how on these old games to extract the models, shoot me a PM. I'm not going to upload this to anyone else. As of course it would be full game archives. (Not the actual full game but common00 and common03 if my backup of the original files on my HDD is correct.) So unless you have the expertise I'm not risking it.

Hopefully the mods don't have a problem with this as I'm not uploading the full ISO. Just the data files. Two of them.

Edited by Hakufu1021

The form is still TMC, the fabric is still TMCL. There are many dead or live tools in this area. Learn how
Use it yourself:
1. After downloading, unzip it to Ninlong database folder. For example, the path of the exe tool after decompressing is: [NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge\databin\DoaTool.exe
2. Double click on _ng3_unpack.bat and wait for the unpacking to complete.
At the moment, only Blade dump has been tested, not done
The release of the other two after . Try it yourself and ask me if you have any questions. Proceeding will begin importing and making adjustments. Welcome to follow my Mod version page: https://afdian.net/

التقاط_2021_06_12_15_08_48_603.png