1 hour ago, btbiersack said:

After being defeated, and two of the animations play I am stuck on an animation on the ground and the terminal says "warning: access to non-existent object with ID 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)

that is not any info that I can work with.

send me the papyrus.log file. 

out of the blue: make sure you have Zap 8+ installed (not 7, not 8, it has to be "8+")

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

try equipping DD items directly via DDe mod or via inventory and see it if takes long time there too. 
for me it works quite fast. Might also be due to an old DDe version? or a new one? or DD 4.3 vs. DD5.0?
No idea. Basically I dont think I can change anything in that regard because naked defeat only "kindly asks" another to equip DDs, so you should bring that to the DDe support thread too. 
feel free to report back to me tho if you can solve the issue. 

Im running 

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7

Devious Devices - Equip 350 (*)

(*) no idea what version that is, I think it was this one  just searched for DDE with SE support, i think it was this one. It doesn't seem work on its own and doesn't equip devices when I use it. I'll try to find a newer version of DDE

59 minutes ago, gerroth said:

Im running 

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7

Devious Devices - Equip 350 (*)

(*) no idea what version that is, I think it was this one  just searched for DDE with SE support, i think it was this one. It doesn't seem work on its own and doesn't equip devices when I use it. I'll try to find a newer version of DDE

yeah, I think you need a newer version of DDequip to work correctly with DD5.0+

(also maybe you can delete 2 of the 3 duplicate posts :D) 

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

yeah, I think you need a newer version of DDequip to work correctly with DD5.0+

Yes you were right, I updated the version and it works like a charm now: Devious Devices - Equip - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

Maybe it would be helpful to link this version right in the entry post? Because the link to the outdated LE version (where DD seemed to be split up into different packages that no longer exist) was confusing me completely as newbie :) 

Anyways, thank you so much for the amazing and fast help!

Two more things I noticed and want to report:

- The "shave head" option is not working. I put it to 100% chance, and it displays the message "they shaved your head", but the hair is never removed (I use a custom hair of course, Ks Hairdos SE)

- During the Devious Devices ending, I got equiped "weapons prisoner chain", which seems to use a model for in-place bondage (see picture) 

EDIT: I fixed the issue in the picture with DDHotfix had nothing to do with this Naked Defeat mod

onemorething.jpg

Edited by gerroth
13 minutes ago, gerroth said:

Yes you were right, I updated the version and it works like a charm now: Devious Devices - Equip - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

Maybe it would be helpful to link this version right in the entry post? Because the link to the outdated LE version (where DD seemed to be split up into different packages that no longer exist) was confusing me completely as newbie :) 

Anyways, thank you so much for the amazing and fast help!

Not everybody wants to use DD 5.0 I think or DD in general. 
I m sorry but I offer a bridge but no real support for DD framework for the moment since I dont follow the version. 
you can basically still use older 4.3 with older DDe versions quite fine. Its up the user. 

11 minutes ago, gerroth said:

Two more things I noticed and want to report:

- The "shave head" option is not working. I put it to 100% chance, and it displays the message "they shaved your head", but the hair is never removed (I use a custom hair of course, Ks Hairdos SE)

I dont know if I will keep the option in the game, I did not find a reliably working solution for this.

I m not done with it, but well... it will probably never be ideal either. 

11 minutes ago, gerroth said:

- During the Devious Devices ending, I got equiped "weapons prisoner chain", which seems to use a model be for in-place bondage (see picture) 

onemorething.jpg

this is again a problem of your DDe/DD framework install, nothing that concerns Naked Defeat sorry. 

18 minutes ago, The Dolly Llama said:

Does this mod have player agressor like defeat?

no. and most likely never will. 

you can use this mod alongside defeat tho (deactivate NPC rapes Player) and also other features.

I honestly never understood what the point of a player aggressor in combat feature would be, are there not NPC slavery mods for that? (Paradise Halls?)

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no. and most likely never will. 

you can use this mod alongside defeat tho (deactivate NPC rapes Player) and also other features.

I honestly never understood what the point of a player aggressor in combat feature would be, are there not NPC slavery mods for that? (Paradise Halls?)

Because paradise halls is a buggy mess and some of us play male rapists.

10 hours ago, The Dolly Llama said:

Because paradise halls is a buggy mess and some of us play male rapists.

hehehe. 

well, yeah, I also tried a male rapist, but I was so annoyed by the missbehaving and ugly NPC :( maybe on SE someday I give it a new try. 

A defeat mod for NPC would require a complete different approach and therefor I would design such a mod differently. It would require basically none of the features Naked Defeat has right now. 
Does Sexlab Defeat work well at least in that regard?

I mean, other than that... why not just use a mod that makes NPC surrender? I thought there is one one nexus and then use a matchmaker spell? 

Just ideas here, I m making notes for possible future projects. 

51 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

Uninstalling this mod causes save file corruption. 

I turned off all functions and waited for an hour ingame, then made a new save. After disabling the esp, save file doesn't load. 

What is the proper way to remove it? 

there is no "proper" way to remove a mod. the only proper way is to use a save that never had the mod installed. 

if you want to try and salvage the save, there are STEP guides (and if not from STEP then from other sources) on how to uninstall script mods. Also cleaning save with a savetool after uninstall could be tried.

I never had savegame corruption ever, so I cant give further advice here sadly. 

if this is a SE specific problem, maybe other ppl can help. 

Something that's happened to me a few times now (SE):

My character has been defeated. After they get the "they're going to pursue you, RUN" I run away. Later, when i return, I am no longer able to attack them and they no longer attack me either.

In the debug text I get the "Calm effect ON" followed by the Calm effect OFF" messages, so that seems to be working.

My follower is able to attack (and be attacked) normally.

In all the cases so far it's been enemies for which I don't have animations. I get the "you're fucked" message, followed by the "rapist [enemy], none, none" debug message, then no animation (because there isn't one), then eventually "RUN" (there is struggle in between, of course).

I don't think it is happened with enemies for whom I have animations. I have not been able to test whether I'm able to fight other enemies than the one that defeated the PC either.

My guess is that either the PC or the enemy still has whatever temporary faction applied that makes them non-hostile, and because the rape animation doesn't complete that faction is never removed? If that is the likely culprit, is there way to add/subtract the relevant faction from the PC/ NPC manually?

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Something that's happened to me a few times now (SE):

My character has been defeated. After they get the "they're going to pursue you, RUN" I run away. Later, when i return, I am no longer able to attack them and they no longer attack me either.

In the debug text I get the "Calm effect ON" followed by the Calm effect OFF" messages, so that seems to be working.

My follower is able to attack (and be attacked) normally.

In all the cases so far it's been enemies for which I don't have animations. I get the "you're fucked" message, followed by the "rapist [enemy], none, none" debug message, then no animation (because there isn't one), then eventually "RUN" (there is struggle in between, of course).

I don't think it is happened with enemies for whom I have animations. I have not been able to test whether I'm able to fight other enemies than the one that defeated the PC either.

My guess is that either the PC or the enemy still has whatever temporary faction applied that makes them non-hostile, and because the rape animation doesn't complete that faction is never removed? If that is the likely culprit, is there way to add/subtract the relevant faction from the PC/ NPC manually?

I ll check that. 
there is no longer a defeat faction added, but maybe I forgot to remove one of the lines that add it. 
Also also might be that the mod termination lacks a critical line in some of the scenarios. 
I made a note and will see what might be the issue here. 

Calm Off usually is the part where enemies turn hostile again.

What do you mean by "you are no longer able to attack them"?  are they immune to your attacks? 

just out of curiosity: what enemies can there be for which you dont have animations? particular animals or creatures? 

you could, in all cases, try to check if the PC is member of the "Defeat Faction" if such a thing happens. (you can for example check that via Skyrim Utility Mods MCM). 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I never had savegame corruption ever, so I cant give further advice here sadly. 

if this is a SE specific problem, maybe other ppl can help. 

I think it might be an SE problem. I had it before when I had it installed. Once installed it corrupts every save that it has touched, so basically you can't uninstall it if you want to continue playing that character. Hopefully, someone can come up with a fix for that as it really shouldn't be happening. That is the only reason that I don't have it installed now, even though I really want this in my mod load.

20 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I think it might be an SE problem. I had it before when I had it installed. Once installed it corrupts every save that it has touched, so basically you can't uninstall it if you want to continue playing that character. Hopefully, someone can come up with a fix for that as it really shouldn't be happening. That is the only reason that I don't have it installed now, even though I really want this in my mod load.

hmm, I wonder it would help to make the ESP form 44. I read very different things about form 43 on SE and vise versa, but never could test that myself.

I honestly dont know how to change an ESP to form 44 fast via Tes5edit. if somehow somebody finds a tutorial that is really worth its name I would give it a try... 

I need a fast and reliably way to be able to make the changes for every update. 

From what I read tho the form SHOULD not cause save file corruption but as always you might never know 

6 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

Uninstalling this mod causes save file corruption. 

I turned off all functions and waited for an hour ingame, then made a new save. After disabling the esp, save file doesn't load. 

What is the proper way to remove it? 

34 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I had another report of a user who told me he fixed the corrupted save problem and said it was a in fact a problem of a mod called "SSE Engine fixes", meaning a bug from another mod.

Just in case that this maybe also applies to you. I dont have more details on that right now, tho.  

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

What do you mean by "you are no longer able to attack them"?  are they immune to your attacks? 

I'll pull out my weapon (or spell). Move close to the enemy. When I press to attack, instead of attacking the target my character sheathes her weapon/ spell. The enemy also ignores the PC. Meanwhile, the enemy and my PC's follower are happy to duke it out.

just out of curiosity: what enemies can there be for which you dont have animations? particular animals or creatures? 

They're from Skyrim Underground https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/131. They were a Dwemer Eyeball and some sort of Fire Spirit (basically spheres flying around and being really annoying, in both cases). The humanoids from that mod work fine (though they lack penises, which is a bit awkward but manageable).

you could, in all cases, try to check if the PC is member of the "Defeat Faction" if such a thing happens. (you can for example check that via Skyrim Utility Mods MCM).

Thank you! I have SUM installed, so next time it happens I will do that.

Edited by Anunya
4 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I'll pull out my weapon (or spell). Move close to the enemy. When I press to attack, instead of attacking the target my character sheathes her weapon/ spell. The enemy also ignores the PC. Meanwhile, the enemy and my PC's follower are happy to duke it out.

o_O

maybe, just maybe something went horribly wrong in the starting sequence of the mod, causing the "sheath weapon" to loop endlessly.

Try if you can draw a weapon and keep that weapon out even outside of a fight. 

funny enough I cannot imagine how that would have happened because if that is really the case the mod would have never progressed, hmm. 
anyhow,... a papyrus log might help. 

Just now, Nymra said:

o_O

I know, wacky right?

Just now, Nymra said:

maybe, just maybe something went horribly wrong in the starting sequence of the mod, causing the "sheath weapon" to loop endlessly.

Try if you can draw a weapon and keep that weapon out even outside of a fight. 

funny enough I cannot imagine how that would have happened because if that is really the case the mod would have never progressed, hmm. 
anyhow,... a papyrus log might help. 

If/ when it happens again I'll try both the "can I attack other people" action and grab a papyrus log to post. Thanks! :)