7 hours ago, Nymra said:

I had another report of a user who told me he fixed the corrupted save problem and said it was a in fact a problem of a mod called "SSE Engine fixes", meaning a bug from another mod.

Just in case that this maybe also applies to you. I dont have more details on that right now, tho.  

Yep, I do have that installed and have since I've been using mods. It hasn't caused any problems before, if it is causing it then there is something about this mod that it is clashing with. Did the other person just uninstall it?

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Does Sexlab Defeat work well at least in that regard?

Yeah, it's what I've always used, but it's in bad need of an update to work with Nemesis behavior engine, so I've been on the lookout for alternatives.

I mean, it half works -- but there's one or two important things that are broken. I'll probably just stay with defeat and live with it.

5 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I was just able to turn a function off with that mod. If I knew what the function was that was conflicting, I could turn it to false and solve the problem.

I will ask how he did it and report back. 

5 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

awesome! Thanks.

just maybe it helps, it did for him:

corrupted saves issue:

wrong folder placements so it wasn't detecting my saves
just gotta make sure they have part 1&2 of see engine fixes installed

never used the mod myself since I dont have SE, but maybe you can make sense of it.

If not, then I m really sorry :( 

In general if somebody is up to it to try and uninstalling Naked Defeat on SE and see if THEIR saves get corrupted in the process? 

At least I had only two reports of that happening now that did not resolve to be connected to something else. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

thank you so much, really means alot! ❤️❤️ 

In that case I'd like to let you know that I also really appreciate the mod ❤️

BTW, I vaguely recall that you mentioned wanting screenshots of your mod in use... or maybe I'm misremembering and that was some other mod?

On 6/6/2021 at 12:57 AM, lol0389 said:

Hello, i just install the mod and i don't understand why there is $ evrywhere on the menu

Did you know a way to fix it?

Thanks

that is a language file problem.

go the the files /interface/transaltions and make a copy of the ENGLISH file renaiming it to your language.

Now you should see the normal english names displayed.

On 6/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, Anunya said:

In that case I'd like to let you know that I also really appreciate the mod ❤️

xD
yeah, thank you too!

Its just that usually in 90% of the times you only get comments when things go sideways or for bugs and stuff :P

so its really nice to also get some feedback of things that work and are liked in fact.

download count and file likes help, but motivation really comes alot from this kind of feedback too. 

On 6/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, Anunya said:

BTW, I vaguely recall that you mentioned wanting screenshots of your mod in use... or maybe I'm misremembering and that was some other mod?

I always like to see screenshots of my mods in use :) they sometimes give me new ideas and in general I can get a glimps of how things turn out visually (for example the furnitures and tattoos for different body types etc. etc.

I like browsing the screenshot collections, but they mostly seem to be staged. My own screenshots are 95% of the times from normal playthrough situations and that is what I m making the mods for of course.

On 6/3/2021 at 10:27 PM, The Dolly Llama said:

Yeah, it's what I've always used, but it's in bad need of an update to work with Nemesis behavior engine, so I've been on the lookout for alternatives.

I mean, it half works -- but there's one or two important things that are broken. I'll probably just stay with defeat and live with it.

What's wrong with SL Defeat with Nemesis? I thought it just relied on SL Framework for animations so didn't realize there was an issue specific to Defeat.

Thanks for the great mod. Local SD is unfortunately not working for me, but I am still quite happy with this mod and will probably delet defeat.

But maybe you could include the instructions in the mod discription to turn off the "forced" animation priority for zap animations in the zap MCM.

Had the problem to only get the basic ZAP animations and took me an afternoon to figurre out the issue  :D (from another post with the same problem)

This mod is awesome, it has replaced Defeat in my load order and the only thing I miss was being able to sneak up and take people down but honestly I way misused that ability so it's just as well. 

This mod doesn't happen to have a key combo that enslaves people? Some mod will occasionally strip a female, put chains on her, and make her follow me around. I use a controller and it happens when I am using the mcm to make other changes and the cursor is pointed at a female npc. I've also been able to "free" the npcs by mashing on random keys but I can't replicate either process. 

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

This mod is awesome, it has replaced Defeat in my load order and the only thing I miss was being able to sneak up and take people down but honestly I way misused that ability so it's just as well. 

hehe, so your Skyrim just became safer for the NPCs? :D

Thx alot, glad you like it! 

2 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

This mod doesn't happen to have a key combo that enslaves people? Some mod will occasionally strip a female, put chains on her, and make her follow me around. I use a controller and it happens when I am using the mcm to make other changes and the cursor is pointed at a female npc. I've also been able to "free" the npcs by mashing on random keys but I can't replicate either process. 

hmm, no, Naked Defeat has no such thing.

the only mod I personally remember that does this was Paradise Halls I think, hmm. 

some hotkeys keep working while in the MCM or even console. Funny enough... messed things up for me before, too

I agree with others the stability and running of this mod is light years beyond all the others. Quick question will the rapers utilize more than 2 in the sex scenes? I have only seen 2 abusers at once during the rape scenes so far.

18 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I agree with others the stability and running of this mod is light years beyond all the others.

thank you so much :D
infact I am quite proud that I did manage to NOT mess up this achievement of galahad as the original author of the mods architecture, especially since now the scripts are way more complex and have several times the lenght of the originals (and I m still adding more stuff, hehe). 

credits also go to tenri and linahirata for their advice and CPU for bumping me in the right direction of how to look for problems.

Quick question will the rapers utilize more than 2 in the sex scenes? I have only seen 2 abusers at once during the rape scenes so far.

there have to be enough NPC around.

possible solutions:

- increase scan radius
- check if you have 4P/5P animations installed with the correct tags (aggressive usually beeing the most important)

the rest is RNG. since there are way more 3P anims thant 4P or 5P the chance that a 3P plays is a bit bigger than the other two, but 4P and 5P should still play quite often when available anims are found. 

Edited by Nymra
On 6/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, NNS10 said:

What's wrong with SL Defeat with Nemesis? I thought it just relied on SL Framework for animations so didn't realize there was an issue specific to Defeat.

IIRC SL Defeat's 'activate' key doesn't work out of combat with Nemesis. You can get it to mark an enemy, but you can't do silent takedowns. Not something I particularly care about because I don't play a dom personally, but I can see it being a gamebreaker for those whose tastes run that way.

SL Defeat still has another use with Naked Defeat: NPC/NPC interactions, which is not affected by Nemesis AFAIK.

A note for Nymra: I would love to see weight sliders / options for the different hardcore outcomes. I've taken to just editing the behavior directly to suit my tastes and then recompiling, but it takes a few minutes to update whenever ND updates.

I may see about just making the MCM / changes myself and sending them to you to do with as you will - you've got enough on your plate.

Edited by transfer
16 hours ago, transfer said:

A note for Nymra: I would love to see weight sliders / options for the different hardcore outcomes. I've taken to just editing the behavior directly to suit my tastes and then recompiling, but it takes a few minutes to update whenever ND updates.

hmm, what exactly do you mean with "weight sliders / options for the different hardcore outcomes"?

Every single outcome after rape and even the golden shower before the rape have sliders already. Or do I miss something here? 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, what exactly do you mean with "weight sliders / options for the different hardcore outcomes"?

Every single outcome after rape and even the golden shower before the rape have sliders already. Or do I miss something here? 

That's correct! What I mean is not the outcome after the player is defeated, but the set of outcomes that occur when the player attempts but fails to wriggle free - the ones listed as 'Severe Punishments'. Specifically, on line 373 of nade_captivequest_qf_scr, you're using a random number generator to select between 1-6, with the following outcomes defined from line 377-492:

1. belt event

2-3. super shock event

4. pee event

5. whip again event

6. rape again event

This may be super niche - I don't know for sure, as I don't really know how other people interact with the mod - but I've been working to build both a way to customize the trigger for these events so that I can disable those that are less interesting or increase the chance of ones that are more interesting depending on my tastes. 

Another thing I've been trying to decipher is how to get the alias of the furniture the player is locked in at the time so that I can try to set the sex animations to better fit that furniture (as, for example, if you're already in a pillory there's no sense in one of your captors taking you out of it just to have some fun), but that seems somewhat more involved, and likely to run into similar issues as POP where due to sexlab's janky animation start positioning it'd look weird anyway.

Thanks for all your hard work!

31 minutes ago, saberTech2171 said:

This may sound like a stupid question, but if we want the "Rape Hands" and "Whip Marks" to appear, do we need to install 'Slave Tats' in addition to those add-on's?

yes. and I suggest Rape Tats and Fade Tats too. I think all of those are "somewhat" available for SE, but might be hard to find. I want to search and possibly directly provide the downloads for those in the future, but might still take some time. 

1 hour ago, transfer said:

That's correct! What I mean is not the outcome after the player is defeated, but the set of outcomes that occur when the player attempts but fails to wriggle free - the ones listed as 'Severe Punishments'. Specifically, on line 373 of nade_captivequest_qf_scr, you're using a random number generator to select between 1-6, with the following outcomes defined from line 377-492:

1. belt event

2-3. super shock event

4. pee event

5. whip again event

6. rape again event

This may be super niche - I don't know for sure, as I don't really know how other people interact with the mod - but I've been working to build both a way to customize the trigger for these events so that I can disable those that are less interesting or increase the chance of ones that are more interesting depending on my tastes. 

ah, I see, yes. 

Well, this is "kind of" planned, but I m not sure how to do it yet, because I m still not done adding more punishment types. 

I want to add a short whipping and als groping (so that Spank that ass is no longer required for some extra fun) an orgasm event and 1-2 replacers for the shock event. 

I also want to elaborate a "forced labour" event where the PC is forced to cook or craft naked and then be bound again. 

Then I want the "your captors want more" to get a blackout scene and also the event is planned to be split (see below).

And when all this is done I will think about ways to customize. It will be somewhat tricky because they trigger chances are at least somewhat fine tuned for immersion and stuff but I get it that people might want more.

But I agree that weight sliders might be a somewhat easy solution. 

Another thing I've been trying to decipher is how to get the alias of the furniture the player is locked in at the time so that I can try to set the sex animations to better fit that furniture (as, for example, if you're already in a pillory there's no sense in one of your captors taking you out of it just to have some fun), but that seems somewhat more involved, and likely to run into similar issues as POP where due to sexlab's janky animation start positioning it'd look weird anyway.

working on that. basically I already started to split the furnitures in more manageable arrays to make the scripts able to recognize them by type (I want to add custom sounds to some of them, for example rope cracking sounds for rope down and gallows). 
I also want to seperate the furnitures with available sex animations to allow suitable sex scenes (pillory, X-Cross, Wheel and pole (at least kind of) are the only ones around. apart from the ones in my Nymra SLAL pack).

So this is also in the making. And yes, I want it to work like POP but faster and hopefully better. 

Thanks for all your hard work!

you are welcome. thx for offering scripting support. at the moment I dont know if that would help me much since I would still need to wrap my head around it, but I might come back to you if you dont mind.