so now whenver whipping occurs, im stuck in first person, and whatever furniture in locked into, changes into the bend over metal one with the armbinder attachment. This has happend every time a whipping event occurs, it always changes the furniture to that odd one and locks the camera....

EDIT: realized im using ultimate combat and per the incompatible section is probably the cause. I see it breaks whipping and im guessing what im experiencing (getting knocked out of furniture)

Edited by lightspeed77
1 hour ago, lightspeed77 said:

so now whenver whipping occurs, im stuck in first person, and whatever furniture in locked into, changes into the bend over metal one with the armbinder attachment. This has happend every time a whipping event occurs, it always changes the furniture to that odd one and locks the camera....

EDIT: realized im using ultimate combat and per the incompatible section is probably the cause. I see it breaks whipping and im guessing what im experiencing (getting knocked out of furniture)

utlimate combat is incompatible yes (and practically also an outdated mod). Breaking out of furniture can be causes by mods that cause "stagger" on the PC, which can be all kind of combat mods.

as a workaround you could try "godmode during defeat" when you want to keep the stagger, it could prevent the hit detection that causes the stagger to happen.

I have an issue that in seemingly 99.9% of defeat scenarios, my PC is raped (but no whipping and no furniture) and sent directly to SS++, although I have set Captivity Chance to 100%, DD weight to 0% and Whip chance to 100% -> see screenshot and Papyrus log in spoiler section.

Naked Defeat shows this:

All is lost...

NAKED DEFEAT: allegiancequest stage 10 (START)

You can't continue fighting

Find a good spot for things to come...

All is lost...

You are fucked

NAKED DEFEAT: 2-person animations found: 125 -> here the sex scenes happen

Your enemies will hunt you now! RUN! It seems they are done with you. -> here PC is already sent to Simple Slavery slave market

Does the log give any hint about skipping the whipping and furniture scenes?

Spoiler

grafik.png.e63c8993922d8fb13f13fea62c574f39.png

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I have an issue that in seemingly 99.9% of defeat scenarios, my PC is raped (but no whipping and no furniture) and sent directly to SS++, although I have set Captivity Chance to 100%, DD weight to 0% and Whip chance to 100% -> see screenshot and Papyrus log in spoiler section.

Naked Defeat shows this:

All is lost...

NAKED DEFEAT: allegiancequest stage 10 (START)

You can't continue fighting

Find a good spot for things to come...

All is lost...

You are fucked

NAKED DEFEAT: 2-person animations found: 125 -> here the sex scenes happen

Your enemies will hunt you now! RUN! It seems they are done with you. -> here PC is already sent to Simple Slavery slave market

Does the log give any hint about skipping the whipping and furniture scenes?

Hide contents

grafik.png.e63c8993922d8fb13f13fea62c574f39.png

Papyrus.0.log 2.73 MB · 0 downloads

this is an easy one: set Slavery Chance alot lower. Its 71% right now which should never be used.
Naturally I left the % sliders at full 0-100% for customization, but I do not recomment setting the sliders "SLAVERY CHANCE" and "RESCUE CHANCE" above 10% at all times. They are both called BEFORE any other events, so if you set "Rescue" to 100% you will always get to an Inn and never anywhere else.

In your case the 70% slavery chance just feels like 99% for you because... statistics. Set it to 10% and go again. 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Blue Astra said:

ScreenShot18.thumb.png.eab5bbbcb13de7082fe8e3fae8350674.png

I've got a problem with the robbery event. The bandit which stole all my stuff despawned. How can I complete the quest and get my stuff back?

The bandit was from the OBIS mod, maybe that might have something to do with it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4145

you cant get it back.

NPCs are not meant to despawn like that :(

I think detecting such NPC is next to impossible, at least not for the multitude of mods that spawn them.

I have no interest in the robbery feature myself, so this will most likely never be fixed. it is just an unlucky day for your PC I guess :(

If you want a more complex robbery mechanic you can consider becoming a patreon, I let my patreons vote on features that I should work on that will not be implemented otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

you cant get it back.

NPCs are not meant to despawn like that :(

I think detecting such NPC is next to impossible, at least not for the multitude of mods that spawn them.

I have no interest in the robbery feature myself, so this will most likely never be fixed. it is just an unlucky day for your PC I guess :(

If you want a more complex robbery mechanic you can consider becoming a patreon, I let my patreons vote on features that I should work on that will not be implemented otherwise. 

Ah, that's a shame :(

I also have a question about the public rape and punishment weights.

I set some weights (such as sprinting and unarmed) to zero but I still get punished for doing those things.

Is this supposed to happen?

5 minutes ago, Blue Astra said:

Ah, that's a shame :(

for future reference: 
you could make a copy of your inventory via the Skyrim Utility Mod (which you maybe use when you use DDequip with Naked Defeat), it creates JSON lists in an external folder, so you can always get your stuff back if need be.

I use it to transfer my inventories between savegames and profiles (on a new game for example)

5 minutes ago, Blue Astra said:

I also have a question about the public rape and punishment weights.

I set some weights (such as sprinting and unarmed) to zero but I still get punished for doing those things.

Is this supposed to happen?

the messages are purely cosmetic, you never get punished for a single offense. 

The offense just adds to your general chance of beeing punished.

Of course I forgot that ppl might set sliders to zero (seems like a boring idea :D) so I did not add that posibility to the messages.

I will add that in the next update, so the messages should at least fit to your slider settings a bit better.

In general the message just takes the last offense registered by the mod when the punishment happens and reads it loud, no matter how much it added to your exposure.

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

for future reference: 
you could make a copy of your inventory via the Skyrim Utility Mod (which you maybe use when you use DDequip with Naked Defeat), it creates JSON lists in an external folder, so you can always get your stuff back if need be.

I use it to transfer my inventories between savegames and profiles (on a new game for example)

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind if it happens again

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

the messages are purely cosmetic, you never get punished for a single offense. 

The offense just adds to your general chance of beeing punished.

Of course I forgot that ppl might set sliders to zero (seems like a boring idea :D) so I did not add that posibility to the messages.

I will add that in the next update, so the messages should at least fit to your slider settings a bit better.

In general the message just takes the last offense registered by the mod when the punishment happens and reads it loud, no matter how much it added to your exposure.

So these are my current settings

image.png.91cbb1ba8da3406d7a5bd7ac4c5d5f2b.png

How come I'm still getting punished when my character is fully clean and fully clothed?

Does it have something to do with the "general exposure chance"?

38 minutes ago, Blue Astra said:

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind if it happens again

So these are my current settings

image.png.91cbb1ba8da3406d7a5bd7ac4c5d5f2b.png

How come I'm still getting punished when my character is fully clean and fully clothed?

Does it have something to do with the "general exposure chance"?

enable "Show Debug Messages" in the MCM.

There are more things than just those values. You can get temporary exposure from beeing too close to ppl, too close to guards or when REALLY close to ppl (like bumping into them).

This has to happen when the scan runs, so in your case every 10 seconds. it can still happen that this starts the punishment, just because you got to close to a guy who likes your ass.

I will add a toggle for this kind of stuff later on, PublicRape is still in BETA and still very basic and not at all what I want it to be in the end, so stay tuned :)
For now: See how the exposure changes when u walk through the streets. And try to avoid guards and in general getting too close to ppl. 

btw you can also lower your exposure by standing around where nobody is close to you (waiting with "T" is not gonna help tho, all is real time :D) 

First of all I have to say that I love the hell out of this mod! The only problem I am having is that when being whipped after a rape, the furniture is not appearing nor is my character doing some sort of animation. I can see like shock stuff around her but that is it. Am I missing some sort of extra thing?

44 minutes ago, mightymagyar said:

First of all I have to say that I love the hell out of this mod!

thx so much :D 
and it will get even better!

44 minutes ago, mightymagyar said:

The only problem I am having is that when being whipped after a rape, the furniture is not appearing nor is my character doing some sort of animation. I can see like shock stuff around her but that is it. Am I missing some sort of extra thing?

Zap 8+

3 minutes ago, mightymagyar said:

YES! Sorry that is my bad, I didn't properly read the mod description. I just started downloading mods from here the other day and kind of went a little nuts with downloading everything lol

we all did that :P
my first kinky skyrim install was like a dirty bomb going off VERY slowly... 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

we all did that :P
my first kinky skyrim install was like a dirty bomb going off VERY slowly... 

That is pretty much all modding. The thing that sucks here is that if I have to restart a character or something, that is another 30 mins in the MCM! So many options for some of these, that is another reason yours is great, I could spend a long time tinkering but it isn't totally necessary

15 minutes ago, mightymagyar said:

That is pretty much all modding. The thing that sucks here is that if I have to restart a character or something, that is another 30 mins in the MCM! So many options for some of these, that is another reason yours is great, I could spend a long time tinkering but it isn't totally necessary

only restart a character when its really necessary. its not most of the time. I abused a profile as much as I could to test and fix as much stuff as possible before  making a new profile eventually.

many sources overestimate the requirement of a new game or the things you can do with an existing save. 

but yeah, even after years of modding it still takes me 30 mins to setup the MCM again on a new game, even with all the saved settings... 

just one advise: less is more. pick one mod for each "feature" you want. One Combat and/Or Civil Rape mod (Naked Defeat covers both for example, but you an also use only the combat defeat and use another civil rape mod instead).

Only use one mod that spawns addition encounters and start with only a small selection of combat overhauls (at the beginning at least) etc. etc. 

there are alot of tutorials too on youtube and in forums. read through some of them, they can be a real game changer.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

only restart a character when its really necessary. its not most of the time. I abused a profile as much as I could to test and fix as much stuff as possible before  making a new profile eventually.

many sources overestimate the requirement of a new game or the things you can do with an existing save. 

but yeah, even after years of modding it still takes me 30 mins to setup the MCM again on a new game, even with all the saved settings... 

just one advise: less is more. pick one mod for each "feature" you want. One Combat and/Or Civil Rape mod (Naked Defeat covers both for example, but you an also use only the combat defeat and use another civil rape mod instead).

Only use one mod that spawns addition encounters and start with only a small selection of combat overhauls (at the beginning at least) etc. etc. 

there are alot of tutorials too on youtube and in forums. read through some of them, they can be a real game changer.

Thanks for the help!

8 minutes ago, Marauderrr said:

Hi Nymra,

Just wondering if the next release will run with/is planned to run with devious followers?

what do you mean "run with"? 

regarding similar quests:
Submissive Lola is working fine in my beta build, I suspend the Lola Quest for the duration of the Defeat.

seems DFC has a similar mod event so I can implement that.

But I feel like your question is not pointing towards this, no? :D