Havin a couple problems with 4.33. 

1) The surrender key seems to be linked with something to do with hair as well.  When I press it out of combat I get the message belowScreenShot7.thumb.png.ec8e40311a65d935bbab5cd3932481f7.png

2) the actual act of surrendering, as well as the startup to the first sex act, seems to be linked to the number of enemies around.  This gets bad enough that with 10-15 enemies around the surrender key just doesn't work before I'm killed, or if I set it to not kill me on bleedout it takes almost two minutes to do the bleedout anim, go raddoll, start the "find a good spot" and get the PC tied up ready for first sex act.  Any way to optimize this to not be negatively impacted by the number of enemies around?  Normal old defeat I can surrender instantly and get into a scene within about 10-15 seconds regardless of number of enemies.   

11 minutes ago, no_way said:

Havin a couple problems with 4.33. 

1) The surrender key seems to be linked with something to do with hair as well.  When I press it out of combat I get the message below

read the changelogs.

you can change your hairstyle when out of combat.

its a feature that is still tested, you did not fill in any hair names or the ones you did are invalid.

in skyrim you should always know when to press a key and why :)

11 minutes ago, no_way said:

2) the actual act of surrendering, as well as the startup to the first sex act, seems to be linked to the number of enemies around.  This gets bad enough that with 10-15 enemies around the surrender key just doesn't work before I'm killed, or if I set it to not kill me on bleedout it takes almost two minutes to do the bleedout anim, go raddoll, start the "find a good spot" and get the PC tied up ready for first sex act.  Any way to optimize this to not be negatively impacted by the number of enemies around?  Normal old defeat I can surrender instantly and get into a scene within about 10-15 seconds regardless of number of enemies.   

I worked alot on the functions and quests at startup, but I did no benchmark on how things are speeding up that way. Try on the new version and report back how it worked out for you.

A bit of startup time might still be required. 

Normal old defeat had its own problems and quirks and afaik it also did not try to calm enemies after Defeat Scenario started, but that is what Naked Defeat can do.

I think the main culcript for the delayed start might be my debug settings and the way I scan for actors in the primary calmquest. 

I will see if I can rearrange that a bit to work more efficient, but I m still learning the details so I cannot say it if makes it into the next release. 

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Any thought on Toys compatibility at some point? Regardless, finally going to give ND a real try, looking forward to it :)

not planned at least. I m not using Toys myself currently
might be a feature that I let my patreons vote for. 
currently followers and better DD integration is the thing Im working on first

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Also, I assume the BHUNP 3BBB fuckbelts file is not compatible with CBBE 3BBB?

compatible is relative. just see how it looks. You can also just install CBBE Bikini Armor if that mod exists, it uses the same files. 

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean "run with"? 

regarding similar quests:
Submissive Lola is working fine in my beta build, I suspend the Lola Quest for the duration of the Defeat.

seems DFC has a similar mod event so I can implement that.

But I feel like your question is not pointing towards this, no? :D 

Just wondering if you had any conflicts with DFC and ND, more with the handling of followers.

Defeat can cause willpower loss in DFC and I assume ND would do the same?

1 hour ago, Marauderrr said:

Just wondering if you had any conflicts with DFC and ND, more with the handling of followers.

Defeat can cause willpower loss in DFC and I assume ND would do the same?

I dont use DFC and never will. I banned almost all DD mods from my Load Order for life :D

Conflicts can only arise when mods do not listen for DHLP-suspend events, some do, some dont. 
But I added a pause command to ND for the next update, so DFC should do nothing at all while ND is running.

Regarding willpower loss: since this is possible via ModEvent its easy to implement, I just dont know if DFC receives these events when its paused. Otherwise would have to send "lose willpower" AFTER the resume event, which is also possible.

Compatibility is a big issue and I am constantly working on this, but since there are alot of mods that need attention it can be time consuming. DFC will be an easy one in comparison.

Can you make a suggestion on how much willpower loss would be a good value? In theory I could implement a "maximum will power loss" slider that is then deciding the final loss value at random.

Almost there... oh boy that update was (and is) a piece of work....

But its totally worth it.

Added benefit is, that I enjoy having followers again for the moment. Even when they sometimes end up on a stick ^^

I hope to be able to release tomorrow, I want this done to be able to start on better DD integration.

20211216035309_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

So for the 3bbb fuckbelts, can I just install the needed meshes for Naked Defeat, or do I need to have the TAWOBA esp in the load order as well?

the ESP is not required, Naked Defeat just links the required meshes in its own ESP. 

Starting a fresh game, using the latest version of ND, no enemies are attacking me. I tried the stuff from the FAQ, but I am not in the DefeatFaction. I can't think of anything else that could be causing this... it doesn't seem to be faction related, but I think it has to be? Maybe this is something you've fixed for the update?

12 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Starting a fresh game, using the latest version of ND, no enemies are attacking me. I tried the stuff from the FAQ, but I am not in the DefeatFaction. I can't think of anything else that could be causing this... it doesn't seem to be faction related, but I think it has to be? Maybe this is something you've fixed for the update?

try tcai in console, hmm. thought I took that out of the code, but just to be sure. 

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

try tcai in console, hmm. thought I took that out of the code, but just to be sure. 

Tried that, seemed to have no effect. Enemies attacked my follower just fine (Lucien, if that matters). Ignored me. I confirmed that I have the latest patch from the downloads installed (December 2nd?).

1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:

Tried that, seemed to have no effect. Enemies attacked my follower just fine (Lucien, if that matters). Ignored me. I confirmed that I have the latest patch from the downloads installed (December 2nd?).

this is very weird. 
2 things you could try:

1. make the same new game but with Naked defeat either not installed or installed but not enabled

2. make the new game again and enable naked defeat and see if you can reproduce the enemies not attacking you. then send me the papyrus.log file of that game. 

13 minutes ago, The King In Yellow said:

@Nymra Is there or will be an option to disable the Player from being a target of rape? Reason I ask is because I play as a male & I'm not interested in getting ass raped by a horde of dudes, just would like my female followers to be victims/targets of that.

hmm, this is an interesting proposal. technically its possible, even scenarios where you would be forced to fuck your own followers (I want to make an equal scenario for female player forced to go lesbian with a female follower while beeing whipped :D)

Problem is I would need to rearrange the mods quests sequence for that feature while having no particular interest in using that feature for myself, so priority is very low, but I will add it also give it to my patreons to vote for. I put it on the list, in all cases: yes, possible, but no promisses on when I find time to implement.

EDIT:
I know its not ideal, but in the upcoming version (4.4) you will be able to end the player scene via Sexlab Hotkeys and then the player plays a defeat idle while the follower scenes run till their end before next rape round starts. So at least you could "roleplay" it.

Edited by Nymra
3 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Alright, the papyrus log is attached. Note that due to the number of mods I have (yeah... totally could be a script conflict I guess?) I didn't set up all the mods... that'd take me hours lol. Anyway, here it is.

Papyrus.0.log 468.97 kB · 0 downloads

hmm, I see nothing suspicious coming from naked defeat. do you have deviously helpless installed? it seems from your log. either disable or better uninstall it. technically it should be compatible, but I never really tested. btw I plan on adding a deviously helpless like feature in naked defeat too in the future

On 12/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, Nymra said:

I dont use DFC and never will. I banned almost all DD mods from my Load Order for life :D

Conflicts can only arise when mods do not listen for DHLP-suspend events, some do, some dont. 
But I added a pause command to ND for the next update, so DFC should do nothing at all while ND is running.

Regarding willpower loss: since this is possible via ModEvent its easy to implement, I just dont know if DFC receives these events when its paused. Otherwise would have to send "lose willpower" AFTER the resume event, which is also possible.

Compatibility is a big issue and I am constantly working on this, but since there are alot of mods that need attention it can be time consuming. DFC will be an easy one in comparison.

Can you make a suggestion on how much willpower loss would be a good value? In theory I could implement a "maximum will power loss" slider that is then deciding the final loss value at random.

Well willpower ranges from 10 to 0 in DFC, but I guess it's actually more about RESISTANCE. 

Willpower is lost when "RESISTANCE" is low... it's a little complex but this is from DFC's description:

"Resistance is a value that is like lives for willpower. When distressing things happen, your resistance will be reduced. If it is reduced to zero, then you will lose a point of willpower, and then your resistance will be reset. How resistance varies with willpower can be configured in the MCM. You might want to stick with the defaults to start with, but if you use Spank that Ass or Sexlab Survival, those mods add many new ways to lose resistance, and you should probably increase the resistance per willpower value to about 30 to make up for it. You should probably also reduce the willpower lost in furniture a bit in the SLS MCM, especially if you have MME as well."

Followers loose lives when they are knocked down and enter bleedout, becoming less helpful to the DB, so it may work ok with ND with no modification from you?

Don't know, so I guess I'll just have to do some testing when your new version of ND comes out  :D

Looking forward to the new vers of ND!!

On 12/14/2021 at 12:03 AM, Nymra said:

The new forced masturbation (with whipping) Scenario:

Damn that looks amazing. Also, i converted your Forced Masturbation and Forced Sex Animation Packs for SE using CAO a while ago (only used it for personal reasons, never uploaded it to a mod site) and they were amazing. CAO messed up character positions though, I can send you my files if you'd like to work on them and make an addon for ND.

Almost there... oh boy that update was (and is) a piece of work....

But its totally worth it.

Added benefit is, that I enjoy having followers again for the moment. Even when they sometimes end up on a stick ^^

I hope to be able to release tomorrow, I want this done to be able to start on better DD integration.

Can PC end up on Stick too? looks pretty amazing and i would love to help you as much as I could. I have thought of becoming a patron multiple times but i can't (I'm pursuing my Master's degree, so i'm almost always broke). Also whatever you do, please keep DD as a soft requirement as i don't like the framework and it breaks a lot of things for me. 

One more thing, You can also impliment Pama's furniture pack as a torture scene or as a punishment for escaping. 

Edited by RPTR_VT
34 minutes ago, RPTR_VT said:

Damn that looks amazing. Also, i converted your Forced Masturbation and Forced Sex Animation Packs for SE using CAO a while ago (only used it for personal reasons, never uploaded it to a mod site) and they were amazing. CAO messed up character positions though, I can send you my files if you'd like to work on them and make an addon for ND.

hmm, that is weird, since I think character positions are basically hardwired in the JSON file. How exactly are the positions messed up?

Can PC end up on Stick too?

I am planning on adding more furnitures without using ZAP (long term I even want to replace all the existing zap furnitures I use with the new system).

They will be idles only with animatedobjects attached, this increased the variety and functionality a whole damn lot (at least when it works as I hope...)

the stick is the initial sex stage from proxies impaled scene and does quite a good job i think :D I want to add chains or weights (as animobjects) to the feet in the future.

And yes, in the end the PC will also be able to be bound like that. 

ooks pretty amazing and i would love to help you as much as I could. I have thought of becoming a patron multiple times but i can't (I'm pursuing my Master's degree, so i'm almost always broke).

no worries, but I m always happy for support. Corona made life a bit harder for me since I am self employed and a little extra is always helpfull, especially since modding eats more time than a fulltime job. especially when you learn the stuff at the same time :D

Also whatever you do, please keep DD as a soft requirement as i don't like the framework and it breaks a lot of things for me. 

DD will never become a hard requirement in any of my mods for various reasons, while I will try to integrate it as good as possiblea via DDe and inte is indeed very helpful in achieving this.

One more thing, You can also impliment Pama's furniture pack as a torture scene or as a punishment for escaping. 

no need really. I already implemented a similar feature (cuffed and yoke scenario basically work almost the same, with reactive idles when whipped or struggle during captivity) and integrating a mod is more work than just doing the feature myself, plus I am alot more versatile. 
I will also include my own killing/deathfuck/execution scenes and I dont want to rely on only the scenes available in pamas mods. 

I also think pamas stuff is more centered on player beeing active on NPC, which is also not the goal of ND. 

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

How exactly are the positions messed up?

Mostly the relative positions of Male and Female character. Like the guy is penetrating the stomach of the lady if not air humping. Most of the translational positional problems are kinda fixable if i spend an insane amount of time in sexlab, realigning actors at every stage but the bigger problem is the actors facing the wrong way. Sexlab doesn't have hotkeys for rotating one actor w.r.t. another (if there is, lemme know because i'm stoopid and might've missed it). Some Scenes are fine but most aren't. I'll click some screenshots when i'm testing stuff later today. I'm assuming that either CAO messed up coordinate converstion, or SE uses a different coordinate system than LE 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I am planning on adding more furnitures without using ZAP (long term I even want to replace all the existing zap furnitures I use with the new system).

They will be idles only with animatedobjects attached, this increased the variety and functionality a whole damn lot (at least when it works as I hope...)

I have some experience with blender, I can learn more and help so that you don't have to spend time making them. Just on animating them.

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no need really. I already implemented a similar feature (cuffed and yoke scenario basically work almost the same, with reactive idles when whipped or struggle during captivity) and integrating a mod is more work than just doing the feature myself, plus I am alot more versatile.

That was just a suggestion as that pack includes furniture and animations for various execution methods. I'm just happy to help in any way i can. If i cant donate money, i'll spend my time testing and letting you know how can the mod break.