9 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I upgraded from 4.30 to 4.41. Now I get T-pose even after re-running FNIS. I noticed that there is a new warning in FNIS with version 4.x along the line "behaviour/animation not SE compatible" in Naked Defeat. Is this a known issue?

should not happen, hmm. I always convert the whole folder via Cathedral. 

Did you upgrade with all the necessary steps? for 4.41 to work you also need 4.40 full installed. you cannot install the patch with only 4.30 full. 

Hello

I have a question with the patched SE 4.41 version

I was under the impression that the resuce to inn is a patreon thing. However i can switch it on in the version from here. The strange thing that happens to me when i switch it on is that i get transported to the outside of an inn and then bound into a furniture outside the inn. Any idea why that i shappening ?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, walok said:

Hello

I have a question with the patched SE 4.41 version

I was under the impression that the resuce to inn is a patreon thing. However i can switch it on in the version from here. The strange thing that happens to me when i switch it on is that i get transported to the outside of an inn and then bound into a furniture outside the inn. Any idea why that i shappening ?

Thanks

1. all patreon features are also released to public. Patreons can only basically commision features via vote that they want to have added. Most of those are features that I have no particular interest in myself

2. the places where you appear are vanille markers and not all inns have "indoo" markers. but I think only 1 inn should have an outdoor marker.

3. It seems that my logic was flawed. When rescued other outcomes could happen too in theory. This is now fixed with this hotfix (include the guard hotfix also).

if you want to test it, I guess rescue 100% and local captivity 100% should create the correct environment. Report back how it works :) 

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Hotfix Guard & Rescue (LE+SE).7z

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

I want to implement a consensual scenario, basically meant that the victim will play nice and will be released after fucking in exchange.

but for your purpose, as far as I understand:

in theory you could go into library and fill all the slots in "Punishments" with "Rape" and she will be fucked over and over again when she struggles. I recommend setting the escape chance not too low (maybe 25-50%) or you will never get free this way lol

Maybe surrender equals consensual scenario? 

32 minutes ago, kaydens1234 said:

Maybe surrender equals consensual scenario? 

no. 

but surrendering will have some impact on the outcome and possible options.

this will all be a new feature requiring also a new hotkey (I m still not settled on pro/contra scripted dialogues). 

it will require some restructruization and I have to learn new stuff, so its something for later versions. 

Until then consensual will just be one of the possible scenarios that can trigger randomly

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

1. all patreon features are also released to public. Patreons can only basically commision features via vote that they want to have added. Most of those are features that I have no particular interest in myself

2. the places where you appear are vanille markers and not all inns have "indoo" markers. but I think only 1 inn should have an outdoor marker.

3. It seems that my logic was flawed. When rescued other outcomes could happen too in theory. This is now fixed with this hotfix (include the guard hotfix also).

if you want to test it, I guess rescue 100% and local captivity 100% should create the correct environment. Report back how it works :) 

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Hotfix Guard & Rescue (LE+SE).7z 257.54 kB · 2 downloads

Hello

Tryed it out. 100% rescue 100% captivity and it placed me into an Inn with no furniture event.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

should not happen, hmm. I always convert the whole folder via Cathedral. 

Did you upgrade with all the necessary steps? for 4.41 to work you also need 4.40 full installed. you cannot install the patch with only 4.30 full. 

Yes, in MO2, I replaced 4.30 with 4.40 full plus 4.41 patch and then ran FNIS. That's when I noticed the new FNIS warning ("not SE compatible") and got the T-Pose, When reverting to the MO2 backup of 4.30 and re-running FNIS, no warning anymore and not T-Pose.

since this was asked in the LE thread, some small details about the planned "Local Slavery" feature.

I wrote down my concept somewhere but ofc cannot find it anymore, lol :D

the three main ideas are:

- player cannot move further away from the "capture" spot than distance X (configurable)

- nearby NPC will randomly fuck, whip, bind etc. the slave

- player behaviour matters (beeing close to NPC -> higher chance, hiding in a corner -> lower chance

I think there will be two values:
- Exposure (like in my public punishment)
- Allowance (something like how much they like you or trust you or just get bored with you)

both values will be hidden by default, just giving hints when reaching a certain treshold (every 5 or 10 steps) so you have a rough idea what is goind on.

Exposure will raise over time and depending on player actions (running, sprinting, going too far away, looting, equipping stuff etc.) and leads to punishments

Exposure will decrease over time when no NPC is near

When using furnitures (chairs, beds etc,. no sex furniture) exposure will increase slower

Allowance will increase overtime but can be reduced by punishments

Offering sex by yourself and playing nice, also doing tasks (cooking etc) 

Allowance is the chance that you will NOT be detected when leaving the area. So basically it is the escape chance from the scenario that you can try to increase.

In general I want to to be a gaming experience. You have to make choices, keep moving, consider your actions and ofc behave.

I want to create the basic version of this with zero dialogue. Everything will be handled by distance measurements and a 2 hotkeys (action key to do tasks and interaction hotkey to start a scene with an NPC)

I also want support for followers, up to 5 for now who will just be slaves like you.

All humanoids will do slavery, including trolls. Tasks and other stuff will vary accordingly (trolls punish hard, but forget you fast for example, humans are more random, falmers will be very hard to escape from etc.)

And ofc customization...

In theory I could already implement this. Public Punishment works well enough right now (while still will be improved further) but it still takes dozens of hours to get a basic version right and priorities are different atm. 

But I have a big interest in that feature myself, so it will be added not too late.

Edited by Nymra
3 hours ago, Talesien said:

I've to admit I'm not big on furries or generally seeing my character raped by beasts. Now most of that can be prevented by not allowing beasts as potential rapers, but would it be possible to add another toggle to also exclude argonians and khajits?

yes, I see that I implement this when I add toggles for individual creatures types. 

Just want to say the slavery and all night fuxking features/scenarios I am most looking forward to as ND us such a good mod that I am sure you will knock these features of of the park. 

I have to ask however, as part of your slavery system would you consider a form of "sold into slavery"? 

That is to say rather then having the player enslaved where they were defeated have the option for the bandits to strip her naked and  "sell" (teleported) her to 1 of a small selection of distant camps/castles/caves. 

I ask as at current while the system seems to be exactly what I am looking for, a hopefully less buggy and light weight SD+, often by the time you have been defeated you have already cleared the camp of most of your future masters or tackle are in a rather boring location to be enslaved. If my girl is to be enslaved as a bandit cumdump I would hope her life is hard, she has plenty of demanding masters and escape is difficult.

Using such a system could allow you to teleport us inside a cage for example so with a small allowed range she might be enslaved inside a cage and fucked if she attemps to escape either the cage and/or the bandit camp and used as the camp sex slave as long as she remains in the cage. Alternatively she might be transported deep inside a cave or castle so she has to sneak past a dozen guards if she wants to claim she freedom. The longer she takes the more likely the lower her allowance gets so if you want to escape these deep caves you have to play nice for days of rapes and beatings.

12 minutes ago, Konakona9400 said:

Just want to say the slavery and all night fuxking features/scenarios I am most looking forward to as ND us such a good mod that I am sure you will knock these features of of the park. 

I have to ask however, as part of your slavery system would you consider a form of "sold into slavery"? 

That is to say rather then having the player enslaved where they were defeated have the option for the bandits to strip her naked and  "sell" (teleported) her to 1 of a small selection of distant camps/castles/caves. 

I ask as at current while the system seems to be exactly what I am looking for, a hopefully less buggy and light weight SD+, often by the time you have been defeated you have already cleared the camp of most of your future masters or tackle are in a rather boring location to be enslaved. If my girl is to be enslaved as a bandit cumdump I would hope her life is hard, she has plenty of demanding masters and escape is difficult.

Using such a system could allow you to teleport us inside a cage for example so with a small allowed range she might be enslaved inside a cage and fucked if she attemps to escape either the cage and/or the bandit camp and used as the camp sex slave as long as she remains in the cage. Alternatively she might be transported deep inside a cave or castle so she has to sneak past a dozen guards if she wants to claim she freedom. The longer she takes the more likely the lower her allowance gets so if you want to escape these deep caves you have to play nice for days of rapes and beatings.

ok, I will try to keep it short but still answer most of the questions.

TLDR: yes, in a way I want it to be like you describe, with just minor deviations.

1. I want to implement lengthy scenarios that include all night fucking, beeing bound to a furniture for a certain amount of time, etc. etc. etc.

key to these is customization, since kinks are so different a mod cannot force any of this on the user without an option to turn it off.

for example I get bored fast, so watching my PC just beeing bound for 5 minutes is not my kink. Seeing her bound 5 minutes while zapped, forced to orgasm, occasinally whipped, strangled etc. etc. is an entirely different thing.

2. I want to make a small very flexible quest that links to simple slavery++. plan is to use SD cages mod from inte to teleport the player from Simple Slavery to a cage and then start Naked Defeat there with a rough, very hard to escape basic settings (that override some of the MCM settings). A local slavery "lite" so to speak. this is the first step of integrating "sold into slavery"

3. In the future I want to create my own sold into slavery auction that is more of a deep dark black market cell with not only humans present (some ideas here, but I dont know how much of those I will be able to realise):

the name is inspired by Sasha Greys Juliette Society.

This is not meant to replace Simple Slavery but just be a more dark and filthy alternative.

4. I want to invent different escape games that indeed are similar to what you describe. Beeing hunted by dogs, humans or other creatures (basically a game of tag where you can reach a target while beeing fucked mercilessly whenever something catches up with you. 

So, alot of stuff ahead, but time investment will explode with every new feature, so since I am self employed there is a certain limit. The more patreons I have the more I can relay time to the development of this mod, since my free time is long time gone and I m sometimes already working full time on this mod (4.40 patch for example was almost 100 hours of work over 2-3 weeks)

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

ok, I will try to keep it short but still answer most of the questions.

TLDR: yes, in a way I want it to be like you describe, with just minor deviations.

1. I want to implement lengthy scenarios that include all night fucking, beeing bound to a furniture for a certain amount of time, etc. etc. etc.

key to these is customization, since kinks are so different a mod cannot force any of this on the user without an option to turn it off.

for example I get bored fast, so watching my PC just beeing bound for 5 minutes is not my kink. Seeing her bound 5 minutes while zapped, forced to orgasm, occasinally whipped, strangled etc. etc. is an entirely different thing.

2. I want to make a small very flexible quest that links to simple slavery++. plan is to use SD cages mod from inte to teleport the player from Simple Slavery to a cage and then start Naked Defeat there with a rough, very hard to escape basic settings (that override some of the MCM settings). A local slavery "lite" so to speak. this is the first step of integrating "sold into slavery"

3. In the future I want to create my own sold into slavery auction that is more of a deep dark black market cell with not only humans present (some ideas here, but I dont know how much of those I will be able to realise):

the name is inspired by Sasha Greys Juliette Society.

This is not meant to replace Simple Slavery but just be a more dark and filthy alternative.

4. I want to invent different escape games that indeed are similar to what you describe. Beeing hunted by dogs, humans or other creatures (basically a game of tag where you can reach a target while beeing fucked mercilessly whenever something catches up with you. 

So, alot of stuff ahead, but time investment will explode with every new feature, so since I am self employed there is a certain limit. The more patreons I have the more I can relay time to the development of this mod, since my free time is long time gone and I m sometimes already working full time on this mod (4.40 patch for example was almost 100 hours of work over 2-3 weeks)

Are you still looking into integrating "bad endings" or that's off the table? 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Are you still looking into integrating "bad endings" or that's off the table? 

it is just not necessary since I can make my own bad endings (which will also be alot more versatile). dunno for the future, but for the moment it will be easier to make my own than trying to integrate a completly new mod

Edited by Nymra

anyone have this issue before .. naked defeat is not show up in MCM
i download both main file and update patch

still dont know what wrong

------------------

nvm fix it by start new game and disable patch fix in vortex =___=

Edited by evilbom
37 minutes ago, evilbom said:

anyone have this issue before .. naked defeat is not show up in MCM
i download both main file and update patch

still dont know what wrong

make sure the patch you downloaded is "Naked Defeat 4.41. PATch FIXED"

also follow the installation/updating procedure exactly as described on the main page. 

Just a random musing, and I'm not a patreon supporter I'm afraid... but is it possible to limit which entities are capable of sending the player character to Simple Slavery? I've always thought it strange that Draugr (for example) would send me to a slavery auction lol.

Anyways, after some rough starts due to a variety of probably conflicts, I'm starting to really enjoy ND. Keep up the quality work!

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Just a random musing, and I'm not a patreon supporter I'm afraid... but is it possible to limit which entities are capable of sending the player character to Simple Slavery? I've always thought it strange that Draugr (for example) would send me to a slavery auction lol.

I think I will simply add a toggle to turn off humanoid (non humans) slavers or not or the whole thing will become way too complex. 

regarding "strange": we play kinky skyrim so you can apply "strange" to virtaully everything you can download on loverslab, hehe. 
My own thoughts regarding this are simply to use as many game resources as possible that we do not usually see and also increase variety.

In a later stage when I implement my own slave market, it will be common that also falmers, draugr or other creatures turn up there. I mean business is business, no matter your race or... erm... heartbeat? :D

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Anyways, after some rough starts due to a variety of probably conflicts, I'm starting to really enjoy ND. Keep up the quality work!

yeah, it can take a while to adjust a defeat mod to a load order, was one of the biggest tasks before I started ND and still today I have to patch mods and change stuff just to increase compatibility and reliability of the action. 

Question to the Crowd who use to play in Werewolf Form or others:

Should this mod even trigger when in BeastForm?

How does it all play out with Idles, Camera, SexScenes? I guess furnitures look... erm... off?

I can scan for werewolf form now (just check if the quest runs) so I can prevent Naked Defeat from triggering the Defeat Scenario.

Would mean with essential on the werewolf would just get up again, hmmm.

And is there not also a vampirelord form you can transform into?

Also I noticed this also happens when there is no stackdump or stutter, for example it just happened on damned orgasm stage of sexlab :(
just in this case its only as if an overlay is missing or broken :(

20220101034026_1.jpg

Edited by Nymra