1 hour ago, Nymra said:

@Anunya@chamber131 @crococat

Naked Defeat - 4.41 - patch FIXED

Sorry, I messed ONE line of code up accidently which prevented the MCM from loading.

Redownload Naked Defeat 4-41 - Patch FIXED (LE+SE)

Should fix it.

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Patch FIXED (LE+SE).7z 253.66 kB · 1 download

yay

edit: Waaa

Edited by mcnv
new information, No mcm

umm, weird thing happen. when defeated and bleed anim end, my pc mouth continue open and dont shut. Before ask, I check with and w/o the defeat Expression for test, nothing change. Anyone have Idea? Perhaps conflict with TDM headtract or not? Idont know.

Edit: And I also checked the voice pack, nothing changed.

Edited by Williams2333
22 minutes ago, Strager said:

For some reason - still no mcm

48 minutes ago, mcnv said:

yay

edit: Waaa

this is weird, I have MCM on a new game without problems.

in what situation exactly do you have no MCM?
when updating (in this case, do NOT make a clean save before updating)

on a new game? 

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

this is weird, I have MCM on a new game without problems.

in what situation exactly do you have no MCM?
when updating (in this case, do NOT make a clean save before updating)

on a new game? 

hold on... starting a new game works.

Edited by mcnv
new game starts. sorry.
7 minutes ago, mcnv said:

hold on... starting a new game works.

should then technically also work on updating an existing save.

just replace the old version with 4.40 + 4.41 patch and load a save, then disable/reenable mod in MCM.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

@Anunya@chamber131 @crococat

Naked Defeat - 4.41 - patch FIXED

Sorry, I messed ONE line of code up accidently which prevented the MCM from loading.

Redownload Naked Defeat 4-41 - Patch FIXED (LE+SE)

Should fix it.

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Patch FIXED (LE+SE).7z 253.66 kB · 9 downloads

Ha-ha-ha-ha, and I thought that I broke the mod when I translated into Russian! I checked everything, nothing helped. :)
Thank you for your promptness! 

I am testing this Mod with great pleasure.

A small issue happening for me. For some reason, the robbery never happens. I've set it to happen 100% of times. So I'm guessing it should always happen, but it doesn't. It used to work prior to updating. I tried reinstalling the mod, but robbery just won't happen. I have yet to try it on new game. 

4 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

A small issue happening for me. For some reason, the robbery never happens. I've set it to happen 100% of times. So I'm guessing it should always happen, but it doesn't. It used to work prior to updating. I tried reinstalling the mod, but robbery just won't happen. I have yet to try it on new game. 

it is an issue since I reorganized the quest and improved the followers. just a small detail from the original script that is not meant to work with the new complexity. I am working on a patch right now. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

I'm really enjoying taking this mod for a spin.  It looks like just what i've been looking for!!!

Thank you!

ETA: also joined your patreon supporters.  Keep up the great work.

thank you so much, glad you like my work!

And I appreciate your patreon support, I cannot describe how much this boosts my motivation :D

12 hours ago, Caiena said:

Ha-ha-ha-ha, and I thought that I broke the mod when I translated into Russian! I checked everything, nothing helped. :)
Thank you for your promptness! 

I am testing this Mod with great pleasure.

just fyi: it is not possible to break anything by translation. it is only text that can ruin display, but never change or break functionality.

also thx for your efforts, I appreciate all testing because it helps greatly with bug hunting!

Edited by Nymra

With fixed patch still have problems with Sexlab scenes. Defeat maybe begin to work (tested 1 time succesfully). Civilian rape cannot start anyway (tested many times in different locations).

Without patch i have some issues, but Sexlab is working fine both in defeat and in civilian rape.

7 minutes ago, crococat said:

With fixed patch still have problems with Sexlab scenes. Defeat maybe begin to work (tested 1 time succesfully). Civilian rape cannot start anyway (tested many times in different locations).

Without patch i have some issues, but Sexlab is working fine both in defeat and in civilian rape.

ok, so this helps exactly nothing.

describe better what is happening AND upload a papyrus.log or I can t do anything. 

I am also only supporting the latest version. 

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

just fyi: it is not possible to break anything by translation. it is only text that can ruin display, but never change or break functionality.

I do translations as a hobby. But I've been doing it since Morrowind. And I can say for sure: alas! What one person has built, another person can always break ...
As the old wisdom says: if a person has golden hands, it doesn't matter at all that they grow out of the ass ... :)

Hi Nymra, had a busy weekend, just getting back to tackle this "nobody will attack me issue". I tried with Deviously Helpless uninstalled with a cleaned save, but I'm still having a problem with enemies not attacking me. On a brand new save with most of my mods not enabled or configured in MCM, attacks seem to occur normally. I tried disabling and re-enabling ND in MCM, no luck. I guess I could try disabling in MCM, saving, uninstalling, loading save, saving, installing, and re-enabling in MCM... Anyways, here's another papyrus log for you. I tried looking through it, but I didn't see any red flags that are related to ND, although I'm definitely not an expert. Sorry to keep bothering you with this!

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Hi Nymra, had a busy weekend, just getting back to tackle this "nobody will attack me issue". I tried with Deviously Helpless uninstalled with a cleaned save, but I'm still having a problem with enemies not attacking me. On a brand new save with most of my mods not enabled or configured in MCM, attacks seem to occur normally. I tried disabling and re-enabling ND in MCM, no luck. I guess I could try disabling in MCM, saving, uninstalling, loading save, saving, installing, and re-enabling in MCM... Anyways, here's another papyrus log for you. I tried looking through it, but I didn't see any red flags that are related to ND, although I'm definitely not an expert. Sorry to keep bothering you with this!

Papyrus.0.log 239.46 kB · 0 downloads

please first confirm that this is even ND related.

use this exact profile that has this "no attack issue" and then make a new game with Naked Defeat completly uninstalled (unticked ESP andressource folder, so no script or mesh or whatnot makes it into your new game).

Then start new game and see if you are attacked normally.

If that is the case, install Naked Defeat on that game, enable it like usual and see if the attacks are broken.

I broke the mod mid game. I surrendered to a guard, but instead of rape he tried to arrest me. I didn't think too much of this. And now many hours later I found out that every time I get knocked down\surrender to anyone (bandit, wizard etc) I get "NAKED DEFEAT calmquest: skipping because guard" in the debug. Then tells me they are hunting me now and to run. I can't get raped what so ever. Anything I can do? Tried disabling, saving and reloading. Does not fix this.

Edited by BeefyJackal
37 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

I broke the mod mid game. I surrendered to a guard, but instead of rape he tried to arrest me. I didn't think too much of this. And now many hours later I found out that every time I get knocked down\surrender to anyone (bandit, wizard etc) I get "NAKED DEFEAT calmquest: skipping because guard" in the debug. Then tells me they are hunting me now and to run. I can't get raped what so ever. Anything I can do? Tried disabling, saving and reloading. Does not fix this.

thx for the debug info, that got me to the right spot.

Seems I forgot to uncheck a special value that was implemented some time ago.

Try this hotfix. It is also basically a WIP new version but in a working state. 

DISABLE and ENABLE the mod after installing this, should fix the problem and prevent it from happening in the future. 

NOTE: when you surrender to guards in a fight, Naked Defeat will not start but relay to the normal guard dialogue to ensure compatibility with Prison Mods and other stuff.

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Hotfix Guard Defeat (LE+SE).7z

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

thx for the debug info, that got me to the right spot.

Seems I forgot to uncheck a special value that was implemented some time ago.

Try this hotfix. It is also basically a WIP new version but in a working state. 

DISABLE and ENABLE the mod after installing this, should fix the problem and prevent it from happening in the future. 

NOTE: when you surrender to guards in a fight, Naked Defeat will not start but relay to the normal guard dialogue to ensure compatibility with Prison Mods and other stuff.

Naked Defeat 4-41 - Hotfix Guard Defeat (LE+SE).7z 257.14 kB · 1 download

Holy shit that was fast :DThis did the trick! Thank you!!! I also saw a new debug message appear. Something in the lines of "Fortunatley, the aggressors forgot to steal anything", even though they DID steal my gold. Did you manage to fix the robbery script? 

Edited by BeefyJackal
1 hour ago, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

this technically isn't fully in line with the purpose of the mod, but is SO DAMN close that I've just gotta ask. can you Add a check box/mode where if naked actor doesn't even struggle, and allows her captors to simply fuck her senseless? and actually Begs for more? :giggles: 

I want to implement a consensual scenario, basically meant that the victim will play nice and will be released after fucking in exchange.

but for your purpose, as far as I understand:

in theory you could go into library and fill all the slots in "Punishments" with "Rape" and she will be fucked over and over again when she struggles. I recommend setting the escape chance not too low (maybe 25-50%) or you will never get free this way lol

1 hour ago, BeefyJackal said:

Holy shit that was fast :DThis did the trick! Thank you!!! I also saw a new debug message appear. Something in the lines of "Fortunatley, the aggressors forgot to steal anything", even though they DID steal my gold. Did you manage to fix the robbery script? 

I also worked on the robbery, but I cant remember if the test worked out correctly. might have missed a detail.

and if it appears only when you have "showdebugmessages" on it does not count.