11 minutes ago, RPTR_VT said:

Mostly the relative positions of Male and Female character. Like the guy is penetrating the stomach of the lady if not air humping. Most of the translational positional problems are kinda fixable if i spend an insane amount of time in sexlab, realigning actors at every stage but the bigger problem is the actors facing the wrong way. Sexlab doesn't have hotkeys for rotating one actor w.r.t. another (if there is, lemme know because i'm stoopid and might've missed it). Some Scenes are fine but most aren't. I'll click some screenshots when i'm testing stuff later today. I'm assuming that either CAO messed up coordinate converstion, or SE uses a different coordinate system than LE 

I think this is partly a native problem. I slapped the pack together and missed the part where I had to align the stuff in the json correctly. basically it should have been an alpha version and I never got around fixing it.

So this is not a conversion problem but sloppy work from myself. I fixed most of this in my internal sexlab positioning and never got around updating the SLAL pack. 
But I will do that as soon as I have Naked Defeat in a stage where I can leave it for some time. 

I have some experience with blender, I can learn more and help so that you don't have to spend time making them. Just on animating them.

I am not able to make animations yet, I am mostly relying on poses from ZAP which are free to use as modding resource or from SLAL authors who gave permission.

I want to make animations myself in the future, but that requires a whole different set of skills and programs, so I first work with what I have. 

Would be ace to have an animator that adds struggle poses to most of the zap furnitures like it was done for 1-2 furnitures from pamas. 

That was just a suggestion as that pack includes furniture and animations for various execution methods. I'm just happy to help in any way i can. If i cant donate money, i'll spend my time testing and letting you know how can the mod break. 

testing is really helpfull indeed. it takes up alot of time ALOT of time I cannot stress this enough :D and still I am missing alot since the customization means that the more I add the more I have to test and thats virtually impossible.

Some of the problems occur only in certain situations with certain enemies or in a certain location or with a special set of options used in the MCM. 

As for execution:
My first plan is to use the various guro anims available from funnybiz, proxy and others to basically have a deathrape situation.

Stuff like hanging I can already do myself, all anims are available already. Beheading... I dont know, it can have problems with face overlays and CTD so I avoid that, especially for the PC.

My main objective is to get the game play finishing moves from NPCs on the player, that is what I want to have as "execution" scene and it will use a very underrated ressource that is mostly just deactivated because ppl dont use Deathmoves on the PC for balance reasons or because the PC is essential. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

testing is really helpfull indeed. it takes up alot of time ALOT of time I cannot stress this enough :D and still I am missing alot since the customization means that the more I add the more I have to test and thats virtually impossible.

I'll do my best to fuck up the mod in any way i could think of whenever you update the files. Do you know how to change the Zap furniture being used in ND by console commands? i feel like many good furnitures are't seen during defeat scenes?

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

My first plan is to use the various guro anims available from funnybiz, proxy and others to basically have a deathrape situation.

Stuff like hanging I can already do myself, all anims are available already. Beheading... I dont know, it can have problems with face overlays and CTD so I avoid that, especially for the PC.

People use body replacers and it can cause a lot of issues with dismemberment. But you can use Fire, freeze and shock spell to give the feeling of execution and it can be a scene thats not fatal 100% of times. (Like it'd be really un-immersive if the PC/NPC stand up after an execution scene) 

I'll do my best to fuck up the mod in any way i could think of whenever you update the files. Do you know how to change the Zap furniture being used in ND by console commands? i feel like many good furnitures are't seen during defeat scenes?

no, you need to edit the ESP directly.

what furnitures exactly are you missing?
I added alot, but that also means that because its random you might just miss some of them.

Also Skyrim random is not really random in my experience, I never got around researching this, but basically I feel like random 1-100 tends to result in a "23" more often than not (just to give an example).

In other words: even when all furnitures are selected randomly, Skyrim random engine tends to give you more of one kind than it should. Same happens with my random load screens and the random selection of sex scenes. its really weird...

People use body replacers and it can cause a lot of issues with dismemberment. But you can use Fire, freeze and shock spell to give the feeling of execution and it can be a scene thats not fatal 100% of times. (Like it'd be really un-immersive if the PC/NPC stand up after an execution scene) 

a behading without a visible head rolling away will not make it into my mod. Maybe it would be possible to just cut to blackscreen when the axe/blade comes down, that would be ok for me. But a good black screen can only be achieved with a little hack (placing a black object basically :D) to be ENB compatible. Sexlab Utility plus already does it that way and I want to copy the method 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

no, you need to edit the ESP directly.

what furnitures exactly are you missing?

Almost all of them, There are so many furnitures and the only ones I see are X-cross pillory, Bound at ground, forced dancer one,posts, sometimes leg spreaders.

I never see the bondage barrels, no trees, no iron maidens, no coffins. It's not a big problem for me or something that ruins the mod and it's not worthy of your attention now (better to work on what you have been already working on). I just thought it'd be better for bandits to bind us to trees rather than a random post that spawns in the forest, or when inside dungeons PC is bound to rope furniture one. I love to see my PC get whipped regardless of where she's bound to. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Also Skyrim random is not really random in my experience, I never got around researching this, but basically I feel like random 1-100 tends to result in a "23" more often than not (just to give an example).

Maybe it uses a variable from game (like your pc's level or in-game time or a combination of health/magika/stamina idk) so thats why it keeps giving me same furnitures over and over again. There are multiple types of same furniture in ZAP 8+ with almost no difference so maybe its giving me same furniture but a different variation.

Almost all of them, There are so many furnitures and the only ones I see are X-cross pillory, Bound at ground, forced dancer one,posts, sometimes leg spreaders.

I never see the bondage barrels, no trees, no iron maidens, no coffins. It's not a big problem for me or something that ruins the mod and it's not worthy of your attention now (better to work on what you have been already working on). I just thought it'd be better for bandits to bind us to trees rather than a random post that spawns in the forest, or when inside dungeons PC is bound to rope furniture one. I love to see my PC get whipped regardless of where she's bound to. 

furnitures will never be 100% suitable for the environment or type of enemies etc. At the moment its all very basic, scanning for humanoids, humans and if its inside our outside.

I will add a lot of details to this over time, selecting the furnitures more carefully based on the type of enemies and I will also add alot of my own ideas for furnitures.Zap has alot but most of them are just for humans.
I want to make special furnitures for falmers, giants, trolls, draugr, vampires, mages etc..

In general I use furnitures that I like myself, Everything else will be patreon features or comissions. 

Some furnitures require extra work since they are not working like the rest (some cages, the coffins and stuff like that).

there is currently only 1 x cross and no pillory :)

bound to the ground is removed in the last version and will be reworked.

also some furnitures use only static/non moving poses which I try to avoid basically.

Trees are now added and should work with certrain creatures outside, but I cant remember which ones.
Also the trees look horrible, so I changed them with no leaves and different textures in my own installation. They will only spawn outside. 
I will add the non collosion reworked trees in my "ZAP" mods and then integrate them into Naked Defeat.

Maybe it uses a variable from game (like your pc's level or in-game time or a combination of health/magika/stamina idk) so thats why it keeps giving me same furnitures over and over again. There are multiple types of same furniture in ZAP 8+ with almost no difference so maybe its giving me same furniture but a different variation.

I installed the 4.40 version, but left all the "EXTRA" downloads in the game, as I saw they weren't updated. The game still shows me its the 4.2 version and uninstalling this corrupts the save. Do the "EXTRA" mods still work with this version? Is there a reason why it still shows 4.2 in the MCM? The MCM menu is exactly as it was before.

4 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

I installed the 4.40 version, but left all the "EXTRA" downloads in the game, as I saw they weren't updated. The game still shows me its the 4.2 version and uninstalling this corrupts the save. Do the "EXTRA" mods still work with this version? Is there a reason why it still shows 4.2 in the MCM? The MCM menu is exactly as it was before.

gnaaa, I again managed to NOT update the version number AGAIN, so this is harmless.

The extra downloads are not marked with a version for a reason, they are all independent of main mod updates. 

you sure nothing changed in the MCM? like no "Rob gold only" option for example in the aftermath section?

When it corrupts save, just disable the mod, quit, install the new version and load.

in general: when it works it works, do not think too much, just try it out. 

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

gnaaa, I again managed to NOT update the version number AGAIN, so this is harmless.

The extra downloads are not marked with a version for a reason, they are all independent of main mod updates. 

you sure nothing changed in the MCM? like no "Rob gold only" option for example in the aftermath section?

When it corrupts save, just disable the mod, quit, install the new version and load.

in general: when it works it works, do not think too much, just try it out. 

It was my bad. For some reason the MCM didn't update mid game. I started a new game and saw all the new options. Disabled the mod in MCM. Reinstalled the mod, ran Nemesis and the right MCM showed up on the main save. Version number says 4.2 but everything else is there! Thank you for this mod! Been using it for a while now. The smoothest defeat mod imo ? 

5 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

It was my bad. For some reason the MCM didn't update mid game. I started a new game and saw all the new options. Disabled the mod in MCM. Reinstalled the mod, ran Nemesis and the right MCM showed up on the main save. Version number says 4.2 but everything else is there! Thank you for this mod! Been using it for a while now. The smoothest defeat mod imo ? 

no worries :D happens to all of us.

I changed the version number now and tried to make sure I am changing the correct number next time, haha. can be confusing to work with all this, I know.

MCMs can be a bit delayed at times, yes. Glad everything works for you for more smoot defeat actioN! 

btw guys, I updated the main mod description with Walkthrough and Key Description. FYI!

Walkthrough                                                                                                                                                         

Chapter 1: 3 Ways (?) to Defeat

1. Bleedout Defeat:

Triggers on 0 HP.

You can set in "MCM > Naked Defeat > Defeat > Kill Player on Bleedout to basically disable this (but well,... you will die instead (and be forced to reload).

2. Critical Defeat:

This can be set in

MCM > Naked Defeat > Extras > Combat Strip

Basically it adds a chance to every hit you receive to knock you down and start the Defeat Scenario, no matter how much HP you have left.

3. Surrender:

This stops ongoing combat and makes you willingly start the Defeat Scenario via Hotkey ("K").

Chapter 2: Defeat Rape

This is a classical rape scenario.

Your PC and Followers will be raped 1-3 times by humans and creatures with all available anims (support for 2P, 3P, 4P and 5P for all races).

There are also scenarios which can trigger which change the course of the Defeat Rape to center around a certain topic like a piece of bondage (yoke, cuffs) or some special action (rodeo -> PC is whipped while playing cowgirl and standing animations).

Chapter 3: Aftermath

After the rape alot of things can happen, based on your settings.

Most will lead to other mods (Slavery Chance ->SD+ or SS++), to a nearby Inn (Rescue Chance), leave you robbed of your possesions (with a chance to get them back from your captor).

Or they will simply let you go, soaked in cum and broken.

But the central part of Naked Defeat is the Local Captivity Event that will add another outcome after the rape which is currently unique among loverslab:

Chapter 4: Escape Game

This is basically an Aftermath, but a special one so I call it chapter 4.

For the Escape game your PC is tied to a ZAP furnture or with a chain (based on the scenario types from the Defeat Rape).

There is a chance to be whipped into submission (just because they like to see you struggle) and then you get the chance to escape.

All you have to do for this is pressing the escape hotkey (space by default) to start the "struggle mini game".

This has some random outcomes based on your difficulty settings (escape chance) and on the punishment types you want (see MCM -> Library)

It can lead to more whipping, to another round of Rape, equipping of devices, a unique fucking belt and I will continously add more punishments too.

There is a random difficulty to the escape game. I recommend setting the base difficulty to as low as 1%. 
If your captors not suck you can raise this chance up to 15-20%.

In addition to that, each time you struggle it becomes easier to escape, so when you struggled 5 times in painfully tight restraints you have a 6% chance to escape on the next try.

If you break free, your captors will turn aggressive again and try to chase you, so be quick to run away.

Hint: when you broke loose you can wait "in furniture" pretending to still be bound. Your captors will not see that and you can wait for a good moment to make your escape.

Action Key ("K")                                                                                                                                                         

This is the main hotkey of Naked Defeat and offers different functionality based on the situation, queststage and other things.

I want to keep the number of required hotkeys as low as possible, hence this "workaround".

1. Surrender (when in Combat)

You can use this hotkey to surrender to your enemies while in combat.

This works only when already in active combat stage.

Currently it is no difference if you surrender or get downed or otherwise defeated.

In the future I want to add a toggle that makes surrendering worthwhile, i.e. reducing the number of scenes, making escape easier or reducing the chance of a lengthy aftermath alltogether.

2. Hair Change (when not in Combat)

This works only when NOT in combat and when you NEITHER sneak NOR have a weapon drawn.

If that is all true, your character will play a short animation and change the current hairstyle to one of the 11 "original hairstyles" that you can set up in the 
MCM / Naked Defeat / Library / lower right side.
I suggest filling all 11 slots with hairstyles for the moment (they can also be identical), I will improve this function in the future for your convenience.
It is primarily meant to restore to your original hairstyle after sex, but can also be used to change the current hairstyle to a random different one.

3. Follower Registration (when weapon drawn & not in combat)

This is currently the only way to make Naked Defeat recognize your followers. You have to do this every time you hire or release a follower, but only then.

Draw your weapon (or unarmed or spell) and then press the Action Key.

A number of messages will appear in the upper left corner, listing the names of the followers found.
You can also check the registered followers in the MCM / Naked Defeat / System on the lower left side.

I will add more ways to add followers and better automation in the future, no worries.

4. Toggle Public Punishment on/off (when sneaking & not in combat)

This quickly disables the Public Punishment feature for your convenicence, since it is impossible to adjust it for all possible situations automatically.

This is meant for debugging, questing or whatever else might happen where Naked Defeat can get in the way.

Does NOT affect the Combat Defeat in any way!

5. Spawn Floor (when defeated and after the message "Find a good spot for the things to come")

This is a WIP feature that allows you to spawn a random floor tile (currently hay or stone) that improves the quality of sex scenes on rough, uneven or outright crooked surfaces.

The Floor can only be spawned until the Player goes into the surrender pose, so you have rougly a 10 seconds window. 

Also the floor piece will despawn automatically.

6. Break Free from furniture (after "try to wiggle free" message)

This is meant primarily for debugging, but also in case something looks weird or is about to break.

It instantly releases the PC from the furniture.

You can toggle that this action will lead to simple slavery directly. 
in the future it will be also possible to "wake up at an inn" instead of slavery.

7.Skip whipping scene (currently disabled)

- WIP -

So, there are 6 different ways to use this one key, just be aware when you want to do what and do NOT use this key in other mods (except for sexlab hotkeys, they will be unaffected, I use it for actor selection in scenes for example).

Edited by Nymra
3 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Thanks for the breakdown @Nymra :)

Is there a current list of which hairstyles works with the feature? IIRC KS Hairdo works and (I assume) vanilla hair. Dint used to not work, and I think you said there was some reason to make it unlikely to be added. What about KS Hairdo SMP?

I have no idea really for SE, need to have feedback from ppl using it.

In the next update I hope to add the detection for SE codebase finally and add some changes for SE especially which hopefully fixes the problem.

Other than that: I think somebody mentioned a difference between the hair name displayed in Naked Defeat MCM and the one seen in the racemenu. If that is true for DINT, try the name displayed in racemenu (put that into the Naked Defeat slots) and see if that works.

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have no idea really for SE, need to have feedback from ppl using it.

In the next update I hope to add the detection for SE codebase finally and add some changes for SE especially which hopefully fixes the problem.

Other than that: I think somebody mentioned a difference between the hair name displayed in Naked Defeat MCM and the one seen in the racemenu. If that is true for DINT, try the name displayed in racemenu (put that into the Naked Defeat slots) and see if that works.

That sounds like an easy thing to test, then:

I'll add a variety of hairstyles using the names as seen in racemenu and report back. From the breakdown it looks like I can just press K when my character is standing around, not in combat stance, with no enemies nearby, and not sneaking. I'll just do that over and over again and report back.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

3. Follower Registration (when weapon drawn & not in combat)

This is currently the only way to make Naked Defeat recognize your followers. You have to do this every time you hire or release a follower, but only then.

Draw your weapon (or unarmed or spell) and then press the Action Key.

A number of messages will appear in the upper left corner, listing the names of the followers found.
You can also check the registered followers in the MCM / Naked Defeat / System on the lower left side.

I will add more ways to add followers and better automation in the future, no worries.

Is this a new feature for this version? I tried to register a few followers but it doesn't ssem to recognize them. I get the lines about save hair not working/hair fixed and that's it. I also don't see the followers names in the System section in the mcm. I've tried so far with Jenassa and some random mod waifu, gonna try some other ones. This is SE version btw

42 minutes ago, Talesien said:

You considered adding a wheel menu for the 'action button'? I, for one, will be certainly unable to memorize what he does in what combo.

no. I hate pop ups, menues and especially wheel menues like nothing else in the modding world. They are not only clumsy to use but also immersion breaking in my oppinion.

But that only means that I have no plan on adding such things with a high priority.

Technically it would be possible to add such a thing as a toggle option for how they hotkey works.

But since I would never use such a feature myself it will be dependend on patreons voting for its implementation. 

as for the memorizing problem:
most of the functions are needed only once if even that. 

I for myself basically only use the hair change function regularly. outside of debugging I dont use the other features. but I dont know how often you change followers :) 

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Debaster said:

Is this a new feature for this version? I tried to register a few followers but it doesn't ssem to recognize them. I get the lines about save hair not working/hair fixed and that's it. I also don't see the followers names in the System section in the mcm. I've tried so far with Jenassa and some random mod waifu, gonna try some other ones. This is SE version btw

needs version 4.40, ideally 4.41. 

make sure you installed everything correctly and disabled/reenabled the mod. 
maybe wait 24 hours ingame. Usually the MCM should update instantly if everything in your game is allright.

If it does not show followers in MCM / System / left side you might need to make a clean save reinstall. 

I have a problem with the new version, that when I lose to a male NPC and if the Nymras Spawn Service function is not enabled, the mod says that no one is found and just lets me go, and if the Nymras Spawn Service function is enabled, then an event occurs only between those who are spawned and then lets go again.
There was no such problem on version 4-30+ patches

Papyrus.1.log

15 minutes ago, Derangers said:

I have a problem with the new version, that when I lose to a male NPC and if the Nymras Spawn Service function is not enabled, the mod says that no one is found and just lets me go, and if the Nymras Spawn Service function is enabled, then an event occurs only between those who are spawned and then lets go again.
There was no such problem on version 4-30+ patches

Papyrus.1.log 199.87 kB · 0 downloads

no idea what you did there because all actors scanned are too far away. (the closest enemy detected is 6067 units away, which is very damn far.
Did you try to run away after getting defeated? or did the enemies walk away? 

3 things from the log:

1. increase radius for scan for 10000 (in the MCM/Defeat

2. make sure not to try to be gamey. you cannot outrun the scripts. the feature to "find a good spot" is for visual reasons, not for making a daring escape

3. it seems like Sanguine Debauchery is active at the same time. Make sure you disabled its surrender hotkey and combat defeat function completly, it might be able to mess things up

(untested tho).

2 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

What about the compatibility patch for SL Defeat mentioned in the description? Is it to be expected soon and what should it actually offer?

not needed at all and it was never meant to be a patch either.

you can make both mods compatible via MCM settings. some user made a small guide but I never had time to put it on the main page.

I think basically it can be summed up as adjusting the bleedout treshhold high enough in DayMol/Defeat so Naked Defeat does not trigger its 0 HP bleedout.

SL Defeat trigger on HP treshold (for example when dropping below 10% hp)

Naked Defeat triggers on critical defeat (on combat strip) 

both mods can trigger on surrender key (ofc you need to set different hotkeys...)

future naked defeat version will be able to disable essential player via MCM, offering even more compatibility.

Still, using several defeat mods for NPC rapes Player will always be unwise and compatibility never 100% perfect. 

Out of interest: which part of the NPC rapes Player experience you like from SL Defeat that makes you want to use it alongside Naked Defeat?
because if you just want PC raping NPC, that is already possible just disable "NPC rapes Player" in SL Defeat MCM. 

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Out of interest: which part of the NPC rapes Player experience you like from SL Defeat that makes you want to use it alongside Naked Defeat?
because if you just want PC raping NPC, that is already possible just disable "NPC rapes Player" in SL Defeat MCM. 

I only care about SL Defeat because I use some mods from Bakafactory that require SL Defeat as an option. Also, Bakafaktory has added some great animations and tweaks to their version of SL Defeat.