20 minutes ago, Grumbrum said:

Thank you for the great mod! I have a suggestion: could you please add an option to the MCM to have clothes / armor destroyed (removed) instead of just unequipped during combat?

there is an option to drop it to the ground, you could use that for now (I guess it would be hard to find, pick up and use the armor during battle :D)

But I guess I can also add a toggle to destroy it, sure. 

44 minutes ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Hi Nymra, I just wanted to say many thanks for this mod. I had trouble with it the first time it was installed. Basically, nothing would happen. I installed the mod right after starting a new game. For whatever reason, the mod worked fine. I'm chalking it up to SSE being SSE. Anyway, I wish you the best in your endeavors with this mod. 

My Best

thx alot for the kind feedback :D
and yeah, sadly sometimes things just go sideways for no apparent reason. In such cases I sometimes reinstall the mod on a clean save, plus waiting several days ingame before reinstalling AND I remove all scripts manually via FallrimTools. 
I m quite suprised myself that my mod still works after 100 hours on a very abused savegame (installed/reinstalled several dozen mods in the time, plus reinstalling naked defeat a dozen times). But I m on LE :P

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

thx alot for the kind feedback :D
and yeah, sadly sometimes things just go sideways for no apparent reason. In such cases I sometimes reinstall the mod on a clean save, plus waiting several days ingame before reinstalling AND I remove all scripts manually via FallrimTools. 
I m quite suprised myself that my mod still works after 100 hours on a very abused savegame (installed/reinstalled several dozen mods in the time, plus reinstalling naked defeat a dozen times). But I m on LE :P

I use another mod called Scent Of Sex. Getting it initialized is kind of funky too. The way it works is we install the mod like any other. Then we have to save the game and reload that save in order to use it.

On another note, and I really hate to dredge up a dead horse. I was thinking about the issues with the camera and certain furniture pieces when we're held captive. Would it be possible to use a default piece of furniture? Maybe the small round table would be a winner to keep the camera from going "inside the player" so to speak. I don't remember the exact ID of this object in CK. But it can be found in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. It has a tabletop Alchemy workbench sitting on top. 

Anyway, I'm sure looking forward to new features ?

13 minutes ago, ChrisHPZ said:

I use another mod called Scent Of Sex. Getting it initialized is kind of funky too. The way it works is we install the mod like any other. Then we have to save the game and reload that save in order to use it.

that can be that some features of mods can only savely start OnPlayerLoadGame. I have no idea why, never occured to me, but Sexlab for example is similar. I think it also has to do with depencendies scanning for their framework.

On another note, and I really hate to dredge up a dead horse. I was thinking about the issues with the camera and certain furniture pieces when we're held captive.

this problem can be solved with this mod of mine:

Would it be possible to use a default piece of furniture? Maybe the small round table would be a winner to keep the camera from going "inside the player" so to speak. I don't remember the exact ID of this object in CK. But it can be found in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. It has a tabletop Alchemy workbench sitting on top. 

I m not sure if I understand what you suggest here.

Do you talk about the whipping scenes and the invisible collision boxes protecting them?

As soon as whipping ends the invisible collision is removed. 

If you dont have the mod above, furnitures will always tend to trap the camera inside themslves (not inside the player, it just appears like that).

Anyway, I'm sure looking forward to new features ?

In fact I will probably change all furnitures from beeing static objects to beeing animatedobjects. meaning I think I will attach them to the animation, not the animation to them. 

This has some drawbacks (visual effects will also apply to the furniture, like the electrocution) and there might be short gaps when idles are switched.

- no furniture will remain when you are free (while this can in fact be implemented still)

But the benefits seem to be more...
- no trapped camera anymore 

- allows to change idles on the fly, for example a visible wiggle when trying to break free or when whipped

- complete independence from ZAP framework

- no accidentaly break free of the furniture via other idle mods

the list goes on... 
I wanted to make that change earlier this year, but I had other problems back then that I could not fixed. And they are fixed now... soo :D

It is possible to get option to be captured into cell in this mod?Or we have this option but we need click something in Naked Defeat?

This mod is awesome and works nice. But i find very interesting thing. When dragon kill me, he spawn ghosts which used me for fun. I need something more to play Dragon animations? I got More Nasty Creatures, Hentai Creatures and creature framework.

2 hours ago, Berendar said:

It is possible to get option to be captured into cell in this mod?Or we have this option but we need click something in Naked Defeat?

what do you mean with cell? a Prison mod? SD Cages?
I want to soft integrate SD cages in the future, but no promises yet. 

2 hours ago, Berendar said:

This mod is awesome and works nice. But i find very interesting thing. When dragon kill me, he spawn ghosts which used me for fun. I need something more to play Dragon animations? I got More Nasty Creatures, Hentai Creatures and creature framework.

ah, dragons are no viable aggressors atm. I think its problematic when they are flying and sexlab starts. I dont use dragons in my game so I always forget they exist.

have to try and fix this, thx for reminding me. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean with cell? a Prison mod? SD Cages?
I want to soft integrate SD cages in the future, but no promises yet. 

ah, dragons are no viable aggressors atm. I think its problematic when they are flying and sexlab starts. I dont use dragons in my game so I always forget they exist.

have to try and fix this, thx for reminding me. 

I mean about something like Dragon Born in Distress. If you are captured in place where Aggresors have cells or cages, they can put you into one. You can't run away if you find lockpicks but you have to be careful. One time you were caught, and they wanna give you a lesson. After you are wear additionaly restrains like cuffs or something other device to make your escape harder.

1 hour ago, Berendar said:

I mean about something like Dragon Born in Distress. If you are captured in place where Aggresors have cells or cages, they can put you into one. You can't run away if you find lockpicks but you have to be careful. One time you were caught, and they wanna give you a lesson. After you are wear additionaly restrains like cuffs or something other device to make your escape harder.

I plan a local slavery feature that is somewhere in between Sanguine Debauchery and Dragonborn in Distress. It will be centered around gameplay and about making a proper escape, probably with as little dialogue as possible and customization for escape chances, so you can adjust it to your liking.

I think I have the necessary skills to do that now, but I want to expand on the basic mod first (scenarios to be precise) before I add anything completly new. 

I also have one more step of restructuring the quests of this mod (namely seperate the main quest and the sex quest for even MORE variety and MORE punishment options and primarily to allow even MORE of the rare animations you have installed to be played).

long story short: yes. 

How do I use the forced hair changing/regular hair changing in this mod? When I press K it just tells me that the SavedHair_02 (etc) is blank or not compatible, check the FAQ (or the support thread). I've looked and don't see any mention of how to use the hair changing function. Any help, please?

21 minutes ago, BillBellochek said:

How do I use the forced hair changing/regular hair changing in this mod? When I press K it just tells me that the SavedHair_02 (etc) is blank or not compatible, check the FAQ (or the support thread). I've looked and don't see any mention of how to use the hair changing function. Any help, please?

you have to fill all hair slots with something. it can be the same hair, no problem, but they cannot be empty. its a bit of work, sorry, I will at a button for it at some point in the future maybe.

also also if you use DINT hairstyles on SE it is a good chance it will not work. I have to update the code first for SE to work reliably.

On LE you have to use my ESP patches for the hair mods.

So its all a bit of a WIP still :(

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

you have to fill all hair slots with something. it can be the same hair, no problem, but they cannot be empty. its a bit of work, sorry, I will at a button for it at some point in the future maybe.

also also if you use DINT hairstyles on SE it is a good chance it will not work. I have to update the code first for SE to work reliably.

On LE you have to use my ESP patches for the hair mods.

So its all a bit of a WIP still :(

Perfect. Also looks like I need to use the name of the hair that RaceMenu gives me instead of the one that shows up in the MCM. Once that was sorted it worked perfectly. Now I just need more hairstyles. Thanks, I really like your mod!

Edited by BillBellochek
22 minutes ago, BillBellochek said:

Perfect. Also looks like I need to use the name of the hair that RaceMenu gives me instead of the one that shows up in the MCM. Once that was sorted it worked perfectly. Now I just need more hairstyles. Thanks, I really like your mod!

glad that worked for you!
if you dont mind, feel free to post a list here of hair mods that WORK this way and in case any hair mod will NOT work also list them here so I can see if I can make patches but also list compatible mods

i am so happy that all these other people have managed to  get this thing to work, i *clap* the hard work that went into it i am sure its enjoyable ... if only i was able to have the same results, its just been a massive bugfest for me , i am on the verge of just saying fck it and using sl defeat, havent had half the bugs with that as i have with this. thought the patch would have saved it  but made everything 100000000% worst   soon as my pc gets defeated it going into a broken animation and gets stuck there and that's it, that's all i get out of this a broken animation. no i dont have any other defeat mods running i do have SS++ and SD+  and all the other required and the recommended mods  still ... broken animation that's all. am i supposed to convert to AE to get this to work, I just wanna see what makes this different/better than sl defeat.... help is there some other mod that could potentially conflict with it thats not on this list that someone knows about.     

An update to compatibility of Guard Punishment with POP, Nope it doesn't work and ND quests still start while i am in prison. Sorry it took me a while, i wasn't able to play the game for so long.

Scenes still start while in am in pillory, cage, Parade etc. And its always counting the exposure (used the debug messages box in ND)

2 hours ago, RPTR_VT said:

An update to compatibility of Guard Punishment with POP, Nope it doesn't work and ND quests still start while i am in prison. Sorry it took me a while, i wasn't able to play the game for so long.

Scenes still start while in am in pillory, cage, Parade etc. And its always counting the exposure (used the debug messages box in ND)

kk, had no time testing myself yet, but I will queue this in. Guess I missed a check somewhere after I implemented the scan for the POP event.

Thx for the feedback, hopefully will be able to implement a fix in the next update (which will bring some more complex new features too, so it will still take some time) 

9 hours ago, tecckblade said:

i am so happy that all these other people have managed to  get this thing to work, i *clap* the hard work that went into it i am sure its enjoyable ... if only i was able to have the same results, its just been a massive bugfest for me , i am on the verge of just saying fck it and using sl defeat, havent had half the bugs with that as i have with this. thought the patch would have saved it  but made everything 100000000% worst   soon as my pc gets defeated it going into a broken animation and gets stuck there and that's it, that's all i get out of this a broken animation. no i dont have any other defeat mods running i do have SS++ and SD+  and all the other required and the recommended mods  still ... broken animation that's all. am i supposed to convert to AE to get this to work, I just wanna see what makes this different/better than sl defeat.... help is there some other mod that could potentially conflict with it thats not on this list that someone knows about.     

AE is basically a total unknown to me and I am not able to give any support in that regard.

The mod itself is proven to work, so it has to be something on your end or with incompatibilities in regards of SKSE/Sexlab/Nemesis, and whatnot.

my suggestions for you:

- try to make it run on SE, not AE

- give feedback that I can actually work with or its pointless, I will not make blind guesses 

---> what is a "broken animation" exactly?

---> do any messages play when this happens (upper left corner in red?)

---> record a papyrus.log file when you try to start naked defeat. this is the only way that I can tell WHERE exactly it is stuck and with some luck I can also see why

- reduce your Load Order. Many mods have their own defeat mechanic and many ppl do not know this. Cursed Loot, M.C.G., DayMol, even SD+ has one. Then there are other mods that trigger on bleedout from Nexus (SM Essential player etc.). make sure you have non of those

- to be sure uninstall Dynamic Animation Replacer to make sure its not that (while I doubt it)

- start a new game for every testrun just to be sure. its tiring but your only way to have a good debug result. removing mods on a running save can also work and since I m stupid and lazy I always do that first most of the time...

- when you run Nemesis, try using FNIS instead.

IN ALL CASES: 

only change ONE variable at once (uninstall/disable only one mod/feature at a time and then test naked defeat again) or you will have extra work in the end.

If you want to save time you can seperate your mods in 2-3 groups, disable one group completly, test, see if it helped, activate again, repeat with next group and then only go into detail when you see one group OFF solved it.

Sorry, this is all the help I can give at this point.

Just to make it worth your while: SL Defeat is nowhere close in immersion, customization and functionality than Naked Defeat for player defeat, is 100% prone to break in the long run (even when it works at first) and will never be truly fixed or update with new features. 

13 minutes ago, RJLbwb said:

The lock camera makes this mod unusable.  Nothing better than a view of a cave or the outside of a cell during a sex scene.

there is no lock of camera in this mod. what are you talking about exactly? 

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

AE is basically a total unknown to me and I am not able to give any support in that regard.

The mod itself is proven to work, so it has to be something on your end or with incompatibilities in regards of SKSE/Sexlab/Nemesis, and whatnot.

my suggestions for you:

- try to make it run on SE, not AE

- give feedback that I can actually work with or its pointless, I will not make blind guesses 

---> what is a "broken animation" exactly?

---> do any messages play when this happens (upper left corner in red?)

---> record a papyrus.log file when you try to start naked defeat. this is the only way that I can tell WHERE exactly it is stuck and with some luck I can also see why

- reduce your Load Order. Many mods have their own defeat mechanic and many ppl do not know this. Cursed Loot, M.C.G., DayMol, even SD+ has one. Then there are other mods that trigger on bleedout from Nexus (SM Essential player etc.). make sure you have non of those

- to be sure uninstall Dynamic Animation Replacer to make sure its not that (while I doubt it)

- start a new game for every testrun just to be sure. its tiring but your only way to have a good debug result. removing mods on a running save can also work and since I m stupid and lazy I always do that first most of the time...

- when you run Nemesis, try using FNIS instead.

IN ALL CASES: 

only change ONE variable at once (uninstall/disable only one mod/feature at a time and then test naked defeat again) or you will have extra work in the end.

If you want to save time you can seperate your mods in 2-3 groups, disable one group completly, test, see if it helped, activate again, repeat with next group and then only go into detail when you see one group OFF solved it.

Sorry, this is all the help I can give at this point.

Just to make it worth your while: SL Defeat is nowhere close in immersion, customization and functionality than Naked Defeat for player defeat, is 100% prone to break in the long run (even when it works at first) and will never be truly fixed or update with new features. 

I do not have AE i never upgraded 

7 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

The lock camera makes this mod unusable.  Nothing better than a view of a cave or the outside of a cell during a sex scene.

there are 2 situations where the camera can be disturbed, that is during whipping and when bound in furniture.

for furniture you need this mod:

for whipping there will be a toggle.
this is all I know that can do things with the camera.

you also can always use "free" camera via sexlab hotkey to enjoy the scenery 

if your camera is locked behind your character, that is broken not by this mod but from skyrim. draw a weapon to fix it.

if this is not one of your problems, please describe exactly what you mean with locked camera, thx

Edited by Nymra

Update News:

With thanks to my patreons the next update will be centered around improved follower integration.

Planned improvements for Followers:
- pin followers in place and force idles on them (no more running around)
-----> bleedout, surrender, bound and unbound and furniture idles
- furniture idles for followers (not so many different furniture as the player tho.)
- follower scenes and idles will play in close vicinity of the Player
- detection of custom followers via MCM "name" option
----> means you can enter names (up to 3) of followers that are not having the "Current Follower Faction"
- currently I m working with Nethers Follower Framework, it seems to be the latest development in that regard
- add compatibility patches for Specator Crowds, Spank that ass and other mods to prevent followers from beeing used there
- sex and furniture will support up to 2 followers for now, I dont know yet how complicated that alone will be. one follower works quite well already.

After this update, which I will hopefully bring in december, I will start working on better DD integration.

I just upgraded from 4.12 to 4.33 and I noticed a few new animation glitches popping up:

What happens / how to reproudce:

0. Rape Event Stops

1. Capture Event Starts

2. PC is in bondage furniture IDLE animation

3. Animation stops

3. PC stands next to the device during whipping or event

What I would expect:

- PC remains in bondage furniture

Additionaly:

- I think Anunya had a similar issue before

- I do not run the mod "Fill her up"

- I did not push any button when this happens

- It doesnt happen always, it happens on occasion/randomly and does not seem to be attached to any specific device

Video of the issue happening and Papyrus log taken during time of recording is attached

And thanks again for all of the great work and the long breath on this mod.

2021-12-10_00-00-16_Papyrus.log.txt

Edited by gerroth