Small Info for the next version 4.30

Since I had more problems than anticipated (damn, I HATE NPC AI, I swear!) I will not be able to release the next version until next week.

I also had some last minute ideas that I just had to implement and that are now... well, they of course took more time than I thought they would :D

But here is a unprocessed list of features that will be included as a little preview:

Naked Defeat upcoming 4.30 - Preview

- added 2 additional surrender poses (thx to gunslicer for his awesome stuff)
- increased the chance to escape from poorly made knots in escape game (when it says your captors knot suck and similar)
- added Combat Strip Feature "StripAttack" with this on Dogs, Wolves, Trolls, Skeevers, Spriggans and PowerAttacks in general will increase the strip chance
- added new Scenario (Rodeo - whipping during sex, using vanilla all kinds of scenes with cowgirl, standing and holding tags)
- hopefully fixed some bugs that prevented capturequest from starting
- added first patreons choice feature: wake up at an inn
- improved selection of whippers, hopefully increasing the chance to be whipped drastically (before it could be that even at 100% whipping did not always start)
- added a "invisible scene protector" during whipping in rodeo scenario and while in furniture. this can cause some minor issues with camera movement. I suggest to just use free camera in that case.
- added the invisible scene protector also to furniture whipping scenes for the same effect (more distance from whipper to PC).
-----> will add a toggle that allows use of the protectors for normal rape scenes too if you have NPC standing on the sex scene too often (especially in cities)
- added an option to choose if female actors should be treated as males by the animation filter
- added a whipping timer (for furniture punishment whipping "whip")
- setting "whip chance" to 0% disables all whipping content except punishment types (you have to remove "whip" from there manually in the library)
- added a check for zbfslavefaction to prevent beeing enslaved/robbed/rescued during SD+/Submissie Lola enslavement. (I hope those mods use the slave faction...)

- added a short whipping scene that plays at the start of the quest when you walk to your spot and can also happen occassionally between sex scenes. sadly it does not start reliably. still working on it -.-
- improved the transition from surrender/bleedout to the start of the quest ("find a good spot") with suitable idles (will be further improved in the future). 

Mod Fixes and Patches: 
- added a patch for "Specator Crowds Ultra" to work with new Rodeo Scenario
- added mod event to suspend Submissive Lola during the Defeat Scenario
- added checks to scan for zbfslavefaction to prevent naked defeat from enslaving slaves or run its outcomes (enslavement, robbery, resuce) during SD+, Lola and other enslavement mods.

Known Bugs:
- Somehow my trick to remove blood splatters during golden showers does not work
- still some rare occasions where the whipper is not working, I see if I can fix this too at some point

Looking forward to the new version.

One question... may not be specific to Naked Defeat, but that's where I'm seeing it. Very very often when my character is in a piece of furniture, somehow I press some button (I play with a controller) and she gets out of the furniture and stands there. The scene continues as expected (and the character can't walk away), but the immersion is broken a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid that? Or how to get back into the furniture during the scene, if the character gets out?

Secondly - and more specific to 4.3 - I don't think the Robbery event should be suspended when you're in SubLola or other enslavement. IMO, having your stuff stolen while you're a slave is a (delicious) disaster.

25 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Looking forward to the new version.

One question... may not be specific to Naked Defeat, but that's where I'm seeing it. Very very often when my character is in a piece of furniture, somehow I press some button (I play with a controller) and she gets out of the furniture and stands there. The scene continues as expected (and the character can't walk away), but the immersion is broken a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid that? Or how to get back into the furniture during the scene, if the character gets out?

hmm, do I understand correctly, that you are in the Naked Defeat furniture escape game and when you press some key, your character breaks the furniture idle animation and stands in front?

That should not happen for a long time now. Before, movement keys could do that.

some possible solutions:

1. make sure you have no zap items on your character (not Naked Defeat stuff, Zap stuff. Cuffs, armbinders, even collars and gags. I think they can all cause that, but I m not quite sure.

Zap has some script running that (ironically) kills its own furniture stuff -..-

2. try to avoid pressing any key that is not the escape key :(

not ideal but all other keys are not active anyway (except from mods that do not care for compatibiltiy like for example potion on hotkey.

3. also FillHerUp Baka edition does break furniture idles on deflation. I wrote a patch for it but only for LE version and its not uploaded yet.

I also suspect that Idle Replacers and Random Idle stuff can break furnitures (and also sex scenes) 

25 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Secondly - and more specific to 4.3 - I don't think the Robbery event should be suspended when you're in SubLola or other enslavement. IMO, having your stuff stolen while you're a slave is a (delicious) disaster.

hmm, I think that is where customization gets too far I think. But yeah, well I wanted to prevent double enslavement primarily so leaving robbery out is logical 

I noticed that this mod seems to ignore current animations.

Like when you are engaged, you seems to getting defeated at the same time. Which breaks the current animation.

Is there a way around that? I did not see a checkbox or at least i do not know which one if any.

I put my DD mods in case that helps

2021-11-27 12_41_24-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
18 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, do I understand correctly, that you are in the Naked Defeat furniture escape game and when you press some key, your character breaks the furniture idle animation and stands in front?

Yeah that's exactly what happens. I play with a controller and sometimes I fiddle with the buttons... that's probably a bad habit :)

In the past I was able to map the struggle key to one of the controller buttons, but that option doesn't work any more.

That should not happen for a long time now. Before, movement keys could do that.

It might be the movement key actually. I'll pay more attention next time.

some possible solutions:

1. make sure you have no zap items on your character (not Naked Defeat stuff, Zap stuff. Cuffs, armbinders, even collars and gags. I think they can all cause that, but I m not quite sure.

Zap has some script running that (ironically) kills its own furniture stuff -..-

2. try to avoid pressing any key that is not the escape key :(

not ideal but all other keys are not active anyway (except from mods that do not care for compatibiltiy like for example potion on hotkey.

3. also FillHerUp Baka edition does break furniture idles on deflation. I wrote a patch for it but only for LE version and its not uploaded yet.

It's not FHU because I don't have it installed. Not sure what I can do about Zap items... I don't add any individually, so if I have any it's because some mod put it on me. But it's probably item 2....

I also suspect that Idle Replacers and Random Idle stuff can break furnitures (and also sex scenes) 

hmm, I think that is where customization gets too far I think. But yeah, well I wanted to prevent double enslavement primarily so leaving robbery out is logical 

I have idle replacers and random facial idles. Maybe I'll try without them and see if that makes a difference. I don't see any random idle animations though.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep it in mind and try it out as the occasion arises.

8 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I noticed that this mod seems to ignore current animations.

Like when you are engaged, you seems to getting defeated at the same time. Which breaks the current animation.

Is there a way around that? I did not see a checkbox or at least i do not know which one if any.

I put my DD mods in case that helps

2021-11-27 12_41_24-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2.jpg

what do you mean by that? what is a "current animation"? 

Just in case: DCL and also SD+ have their own combat defeat feature, it should be disabled when Naked Defeat is installed. 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:47 PM, Nymra said:

if you get whipped and dont see marks, see that you update/reregister your tattoos in RapeTats MCM.

whipping should suceed more often in the next update.

I had the same issue too and I had mentioned it before. I did register my tattoos and i don't have any slavery mod besides POP(I only use POP and ND). Rape Hands have no issue and are applied with accurate fade timers but whipmarks just refuse to be applied via a ND whipping event. I do see zap whipmarks but they arent good and fade quickly.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

can you describe what you mean with "issues"? 

Well... they just won't work. it seems like the dwarven constructs, and oddly enough every other new dwarven enemy from other mods like demonic creatures, are not "valid aggressors". The player would just skip to the furniture stage. It works on other animals like draugers (they're considered creatures right?) and humans works fine.

It's also not as if the mod thinks the creatures aren't there. The ghosts that appear when you die with no aggressor near you don't appear.

Yamete works fine with the constructs.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean by that? what is a "current animation"? 

Just in case: DCL and also SD+ have their own combat defeat feature, it should be disabled when Naked Defeat is installed. 

I think i know what it was. If the public punishment is enabled this is the time when it happens.
I did not enable it now and it seems to work. So i think you probably right.

Well, current animation. Maybe i was not really clear. Lets just say that the animation was taken place and at the same time i read the headline in read about that i am caught. So the other animation took over with my character. The NPC on the other hand went on with his animation that was called prior.

I think if i would record it, it would make more sense.

But i think we are ok. I did not see that again.

4 hours ago, RPTR_VT said:

I had the same issue too and I had mentioned it before. I did register my tattoos and i don't have any slavery mod besides POP(I only use POP and ND). Rape Hands have no issue and are applied with accurate fade timers but whipmarks just refuse to be applied via a ND whipping event. I do see zap whipmarks but they arent good and fade quickly.

you can increase the time the zap whipmarks are visible. google something like "skyrim decal settings". sorry its been a long time.

I updated the whipquest and everything around it, so check the new version that is released next week and see if that improves whipmarks for you. also double check if you have the whipmarks even installed in your version (in the texture folder), maybe I fucked up and did not put them in some version.

3 hours ago, mcnv said:

Well... they just won't work. it seems like the dwarven constructs, and oddly enough every other new dwarven enemy from other mods like demonic creatures, are not "valid aggressors". The player would just skip to the furniture stage. It works on other animals like draugers (they're considered creatures right?) and humans works fine.

It's also not as if the mod thinks the creatures aren't there. The ghosts that appear when you die with no aggressor near you don't appear.

Yamete works fine with the constructs.

send me a debug log (papyrus.log).

there was some issue where creatures had the wrong gender (they should be gender = 2) but some have = 0. Then naked defeat thinks they are human, while in fact they are creatures and so the mod cannot find suitable animations. 
I had that problem once but I do not remember how I fixed it right now, sorry :(

maybe try resetting your creature framework (following the CF debug checklist in the MNC thread).

I put this on my list for tests or possible improvements, but maybe something from this works for you. 

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think i know what it was. If the public punishment is enabled this is the time when it happens.
I did not enable it now and it seems to work. So i think you probably right.

Well, current animation. Maybe i was not really clear. Lets just say that the animation was taken place and at the same time i read the headline in read about that i am caught. So the other animation took over with my character. The NPC on the other hand went on with his animation that was called prior.

I think if i would record it, it would make more sense.

But i think we are ok. I did not see that again.

yeah, this sounds like several mods fired at once. 

keep me posted when the issue returns! 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

send me a debug log (papyrus.log).

there was some issue where creatures had the wrong gender (they should be gender = 2) but some have = 0. Then naked defeat thinks they are human, while in fact they are creatures and so the mod cannot find suitable animations. 
I had that problem once but I do not remember how I fixed it right now, sorry :(

maybe try resetting your creature framework (following the CF debug checklist in the MNC thread).

I put this on my list for tests or possible improvements, but maybe something from this works for you. 

I haven't found a dwarven area yet since my new install BUT I have found some ice wraiths that had the same issue.

Papyrus.0.log

43 minutes ago, mcnv said:

I haven't found a dwarven area yet since my new install BUT I have found some ice wraiths that had the same issue.

Papyrus.0.log 181.11 kB · 0 downloads

yeah, its like I suspected. Somehow the ice wraiths are detected as human males (gender = 0) by Sexlab.GetGender Function.

I dont have any idea how I can fix that from my code, I remember in my game there was something wrong with creature install and that fixed it.

These are the solutions I found. not sure which one helped me, tho:

So appearantly the error sexlab gives in papyrus is actually a false negative, it tells you the race is not recognized when it actualy IS recognized, and this is due to the animations registered to the race not being recognized, so its really trying to say ''this race's animations aren't recognized'' and it can't so it says ''this race isn't recognized'', now i may be wrong cuz im not the omnisiah but the solution remains the same, all i had to do was reset sexlab animation registry and now everything works!

if that does not help, try maybe these:

A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.1.0-pre2). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

Edited by Nymra
10 hours ago, Nymra said:

yeah, its like I suspected. Somehow the ice wraiths are detected as human males (gender = 0) by Sexlab.GetGender Function.

I dont have any idea how I can fix that from my code, I remember in my game there was something wrong with creature install and that fixed it.

These are the solutions I found. not sure which one helped me, tho:

if that does not help, try maybe these:

A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.1.0-pre2). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

I think the first solution fixed it. thanks.

I'm going through one of my quarterly "maybe I'll add SD+ back to my modlist" phases...

How does Naked Defeat work with SD+? Any issues?

SD+ lists Death Alternative as a requirement. Presumably Death Alternative clashes with ND? Does using ND mean I no longer need DA?

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

I'm going through one of my quarterly "maybe I'll add SD+ back to my modlist" phases...

I had this 4-5 times, then gave up on SD+ forever.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

How does Naked Defeat work with SD+? Any issues?

no.

you can use it without problems.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

SD+ lists Death Alternative as a requirement. Presumably Death Alternative clashes with ND? Does using ND mean I no longer need DA?

not it has not. DA is no requirement of SD+ anymore, read the info text there.

Also also you can use Naked Defeat + Death Alternative by configuring both mods accordingly (fiddle with bleedout and health minimum conditions . I wanted to make a guide, but time ran away from me...)

Naked Defeat - 4.30 - Full

Installation:

This is a full version.

all hotfixes, patches and previous versions can be deleted, they are all included

Run FNIS!

CHANGELOG

1. General improvement & fixes

- further restructurization of quests and general improvements. I could not test all the possibilities and circumstances so expect bugs as always :(
- added 2 additional surrender poses (thx to gunslicer for his awesome stuff)

- hopefully fixed some bugs that prevented capturequest from starting

- added new Scenario (Rodeo - whipping during sex, using vanilla all kinds of scenes with cowgirl, standing and holding tags)

- added a check for zbfslavefaction to prevent beeing enslaved/robbed/rescued during SD+/Submissie Lola enslavement. (I hope those mods use the slave faction...)

- golden showers will now finally remove blood splatters (decals) correctly

- improved the transition from surrender/bleedout to the start of the quest ("find a good spot") with suitable idles (will be further improved in the future).

- added animation for "hair change" (press "K" when not in combat to change your hair style to one of your 10 selected ones)

2. Sex
- added an option to choose if female actors should be treated as males by the animation filter

- improved animation filter in general (as always a massive WIP since tags on SLAL packs are all wrong...)

3. New Feature "Rescued" (via Patreon vote)

- see in MCM - Defeat - Aftermath - Rescue Chance -> careful if you set this to 100% you will never see any other outcome

- teleporting followers (up to 4) is untested and some followers might be unrecognized. I m working on it

4. Escape game & whipping

- increased the chance to escape from poorly made knots in escape game (when it says your captors knot suck and similar)
- improved selection of whippers, hopefully increasing the chance to be whipped drastically (before it could be that even at 100% whipping did not always start)
- added a "invisible scene protector" during whipping in rodeo scenario and while in furniture. this can cause some minor issues with camera movement. I suggest to just use free camera in that case.
- added the invisible scene protector also to furniture whipping scenes for the same effect (more distance from whipper to PC).
-----> will add a toggle that allows use of the protectors for normal rape scenes too if you have NPC standing on the sex scene too often (especially in cities)

- added a whipping timer (for furniture punishment whipping "whip")

- setting "whip chance" to 0% disables all whipping content except punishment types (you have to remove "whip" from there manually in the library)

5. Combat Strip

- added Combat Strip Feature "StripAttack" with this on Dogs, Wolves, Trolls, Skeevers, Spriggans and PowerAttacks in general will increase the strip chance

Mod Fixes and Patches: 
- added a patch for "Specator Crowds Ultra" to work with new Rodeo Scenario (Patch is only tested on LE. Test on SE with caution) 
- added mod event to suspend Submissive Lola during the Defeat Scenario
- added checks to scan for zbfslavefaction to prevent naked defeat from enslaving slaves or run its outcomes (enslavement, robbery, resuce) during SD+, Lola and other enslavement mods

---> Submissive Lola MCM -> Do not use ZazSlaveControl has to be OFF for both mods to be compatible (otherwise it can lead to double enslavement with SD+ and other mods)
- when you use bathing in skyrim, naked defeat will now register that and remove blood splatters(decals)

Known Bugs:
- still some rare occasions where the whipper is not working, I see if I can fix this too at some point

- I noticed sometimes enemies will not be uncalmed when the quest ends. this seems to be related to some unknown behaviour of the "Allegiance Faction" I removed that faction now and hope for the best, sorry. 

----> this is one of my main construction sites atm anyway

PATREON:

Please consider supporting me if you like my mods. each patreon will increase the development speed.
Plus I will work on features I personally do not need in Naked Defeat based on the level of support.

First patreon feature that is implemented:

- Outcame: "Wake up at an Inn"

The next new feature will get a vote soon on my patreon

❤️ https://www.patreon.com/nymra ❤️

2 hours ago, Derangers said:

I have a problem with the new version of the mod, that when I lose a fight or give up, ghosts always appear and there is always interaction only with them, I rolled back to the previous version of the mod there is no such problem.

that is weird, hmm. I cant do anything without a papyrus.log tho.
when something like this happens, before rolling back try to make a log please. 

Meanwhile I will try to reproduce this. 

Edited by Nymra
4 hours ago, Derangers said:

I have a problem with the new version of the mod, that when I lose a fight or give up, ghosts always appear and there is always interaction only with them, I rolled back to the previous version of the mod there is no such problem.

Haha lol, have exacly the same bug. Plus after defeat enemys still hostile (even the sporned ghosts). Everytime they "defeat me a second time" funny things happen e.g. teleporting in air or fall under the ground :D 

Edited by gborogboro
10 minutes ago, gborogboro said:

Haha lol, have exacly the same bug. Plus after defeat enemys still hostile (even the sporned ghosts). Everytime they "defeat me a second time" funny things happen e.g. teleporting in air or fall under the ground :D 

hmm, I ll have a look. I hope this is not an SE specific thing :(