1 hour ago, Ryloken said:

Hey, how do you get all these nice dirt/cum/spit/makeup/red mark effects from the screenshots in the main file page?20200921153525_1.jpg.1a0511f31b3a973b7a3d8ecbaecc39f7.jpg.9ee749dab6ae1c7f40e7e29d25f12530.jpg.9cb3e3d8e719bec2fb427315123c5bb9.jpg

Many ways to do it but the best working combo I’ve found it

sexlab cum overlays extended - for cum

Bathing in Skyrim tweaked - for dirt and the ability to wash it and cum off 

apropos 2 - for abuse textures 

Haven't used Naked Defeat in awhile, and am trying out version 4.81. I am currently dealing with 3 issues;

1. The calm effect does not seem to last very long, and my followers will cause enemies to be aggressive while the mod is processing a defeat. Strangely, the enemies never seem to go aggressive against my PC (thankfully). Only to my followers. For the time being, I am using Relation Dialogue Overhauls "stop combat" keybind to cast an AoE calming spell as a temporary fix...

2. I sometimes get stuck in the "crawl away to safety" stage for awhile. Opening MCM will sometimes fix it.

3. The bleedout defeat style isn't working for me. My character will be killed rather than go into bleedout. But with my knowledge of other Defeat mods, I know this is usually a mod incompatibility issue. I am using the surrender feature and critical defeat in the mean time until I narrow down whats causing the problem. The scenes work just fine if I initiate defeat through surrender (or being attacked while naked).

Edited by Nohrin

Hi. Im having a bug where my futa character uses the gagged male sound effect every time she gets hit. she is registered as a male in sexlab but if i register her as female no gagged sound effect is played. During the test she was always fully naked. The debug info section of MCM shows Player monitor running to be true, i think this is the origin of the bug. is there a way to reset the mod through console commands?

Hi, sorry for my English, I've started a new game, using the Skyrim Unbound mod. I don't know if it can create problems, but it's fair to report it.
Now I proceed with why I'm here.

When I started the game, Naked Defeat was showing up as a Simple Slavery mod in the mcm menu.
A few days later Naked Defeat no longer appeared in Simple Slavery's mcm menu.

Also, when I load the game this message appears:
see screenshot top left

ScreenShot1.png

I just tried the hairstyles options fo the first time and having problem registering them, i'm on SE, i got the notification, that it didn't detect compatible hairstyles or just empty and look at the FAQ section, but i can't see anything in the FAQ, did i miss something?

Also, been using this mod for a while and i realy like it, it's great, the local captivity event is a must in most of my playthrough. I wish @Nymra will come back someday and polish some of the WIP feature and further devellop this great mod. Personally, since i've use the crosshairrefevents script hang fix, i haven't had any issue with this mod (i'm even using it in conjuction with sexlab defeat, wich isn't really recommended, but with some user tweaks works just fine), looking at the last few page of post here, this mod had a lot of bad rap, wich i don't think is deserved, it just need the users to have some basic modding knowledge, a good rig, and a little bit of testing time to avoid bad mod config. I totally endorse this mod!

Big thanks to Nymra for all the work, and to @yeahhowaboutnooo for the script fix ?

19 hours ago, erynyes said:

I just tried the hairstyles options fo the first time and having problem registering them, i'm on SE, i got the notification, that it didn't detect compatible hairstyles or just empty and look at the FAQ section, but i can't see anything in the FAQ, did i miss something?

Also, been using this mod for a while and i realy like it, it's great, the local captivity event is a must in most of my playthrough. I wish @Nymra will come back someday and polish some of the WIP feature and further devellop this great mod. Personally, since i've use the crosshairrefevents script hang fix, i haven't had any issue with this mod (i'm even using it in conjuction with sexlab defeat, wich isn't really recommended, but with some user tweaks works just fine), looking at the last few page of post here, this mod had a lot of bad rap, wich i don't think is deserved, it just need the users to have some basic modding knowledge, a good rig, and a little bit of testing time to avoid bad mod config. I totally endorse this mod!

Big thanks to Nymra for all the work, and to @yeahhowaboutnooo for the script fix ?

The hairstyles work fine, you just need to type in the correct name of the hairstyle. The names are case sensitive and the default name is usually not the same as the filename. If you use racemenu, you can see the name of the hair in the bottom right as you select it.

As an example, from the KSHairdos mod, you want to select the "DUCHESS" hair. You would think that it's OK to type that in but the correct name for it is "0DUCHESS" as written in racemenu. Hope this helps and remember it is case sensitive.

Hey guys,

I'm new to modding Skyrim but managed to get most of them working.

Naked Defeat however gives a message when I reach 0% hp.

After that I simply "die" normally and respawn.

I do have animations and all the mods listed installed.

No errors on startup about mismatched files.

No errors in Vortex.

Regular Sexlab stuff works just fine

this mod proc's that stupid public harassment thru doors causing the game to error and block functionality like reloading your damn save, and there should never be a reason for NOBODY to be around for this script, that whistle sound needs to be deleted, and the 5 second timer to "find a spot" lasts more like 20 minutes, the disabled WIP crap process's anyway and need to be removed or fixed, fade/rape tattoo is a broken incorrectly packed and detailed mess and has an incorrectly coded json file. going back to baka's defeat mod

On 4/24/2023 at 10:23 AM, RandomKhajiit said:

this mod proc's that stupid public harassment thru doors causing the game to error and block functionality like reloading your damn save, and there should never be a reason for NOBODY to be around for this script, that whistle sound needs to be deleted, and the 5 second timer to "find a spot" lasts more like 20 minutes, the disabled WIP crap process's anyway and need to be removed or fixed, fade/rape tattoo is a broken incorrectly packed and detailed mess and has an incorrectly coded json file. going back to baka's defeat mod

Naked Defeat works fine for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

naked defeats public punishment is causing my followers to not be able to get dressed again ....i checked it multiple times with followers and as of yet i have found no way to reverse this issue i have tried giving clothing tried resetting inventory left them in my residence for days on end and nothing seems to be working to resolve this issue .....i just tested it now with the public defeat and they stripped normally but didnt redress on release ....and now i cant get them dressed again without loading a previous save