Okay i think i've run into a dead end now cause i can't figure this out. When the defeat rape starts the male NPCs genitals are completely invisible, i know it's a problem with Naked Defeat specifically because it doesn't happen for sex started from other mods. Also the ZAP furniture spawn thing isn't very smooth cause even with the bleedout timer and the "find a good spot" timer at 0 i have to open and close the pause menu or the console panel just for the scene to start. Also with the safe spit timer even at 5 seconds the crawling never seems to end which is also pretty frustrating.

Also a big problem is when followers are defeated they lose their armor permanently on bleedout, i don't remember seeing a strip value for followers in the MCM so i have no idea how to stop that either if it can be stopped at all. Overall not having the best time with this mod, i still want to use it because of the defeat bondage condition but the added hassle is proving to be too much to deal with right now so i'd appreciate if someone can help me out here.

One more thing i wanna add is that the enemy system is not ideal because even if i'm far away from the enemies who defeated me the defeat sequence starts with whatever other enemy happens to be in the area which totally takes you out of the experience. I'd really like to see some improvements on this mod though i'm not sure how likely that is given the last time it was updated.

I'm getting an issue where I get defeated by spiders and everything goes normally, I get the red text in the top left saying I've been defeated by spiders and all. But then it says that they need some time to figure out who goes first immediately followed by text saying that there was noone found to do so with the aggro being turned back on. Not a clue as to what's going wrong as I do have creature defeat on in the MCM and creature anims installed. Anyone know what might be happening?

On 5/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, NigDickRick said:

Im Getting #Errornodefeattype, sexlab works but the defeat trigger is not, anyone had this issue?

In your log it should also have:

NAKED DEFEAT configquest: RaceMessage(): XXXXX

for the same defeat session, I would be interested to know what it reports (the XXXXX bit)

On 4/8/2023 at 6:25 PM, Nohrin said:

Haven't used Naked Defeat in awhile, and am trying out version 4.81. I am currently dealing with 3 issues;

2. I sometimes get stuck in the "crawl away to safety" stage for awhile. Opening MCM will sometimes fix it.

Did you ever figure out a fix for that?  Im having the same thing happen myself.

*quick edit*

Though my issue is a bit more complex.  I am having to open the MCM window, then close it again, with every 'stage' of the Scenario.  Blead-out leads to me kneeling on all 4's waiting, open mcm, close it, 5 seconds warning comes up, wait again, open mcm, close it, next phase starts, then im left waiting again, open mcm, close it, then the 'after' triggers hit.

Edited by Rhapsody81

I've been using this mod for a long time but somewhere along the way the "find a good place" step stopped working. It did work (mostly) until something got updated (probably AE 1.6.640, but maybe earlier). Setting the 'disable crawl animations' either way doesn't have any effect. It appears to be stuck disabled. Has anybody else run into this behavior? Anybody have any clues what to do about it?

ok two quick things, one is there a way to pick and choose which beta features, for instance i like the idea of the naked swimming but i dont want the outfit stuff, which funilly enough transfers nicely into my 2nd thing, naked swimming does not seem to work

edit: it does work but only with heavy armor, i thought if i was wearing light armor it'd atleast make me take off my boots

Edited by kodamant
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, so I have everything installed and stuff but theres no mcm menu if theres supposed to be one, I also just flat out die when I die, and the hotkey doesn't seem to be working. The plugins are enabled and mods are installed too, any help would be appreciated

On 5/23/2023 at 2:01 AM, Systamatic said:

Unable to use the mod it seems? Whenever I'm defeated I either get some message like "#Errornodefeattype" or the characters walk away with "Nobody was around to take advantage of your situation"

I'm having the same issue here if you found a solution that would be greatly appreciated 

On 6/7/2023 at 5:08 PM, abc1404 said:

Hi, so I have everything installed and stuff but theres no mcm menu if theres supposed to be one, I also just flat out die when I die, and the hotkey doesn't seem to be working. The plugins are enabled and mods are installed too, any help would be appreciated

12 hours ago, PhriJ said:

I'm having the same issue here if you found a solution that would be greatly appreciated 

Maybe double check that you're using the right version for your game? IE LE if you're on LE or vice versa? You're not really giving a lot of information about what troubleshooting steps you've already tried

17 hours ago, VoHiYo69 said:

Maybe double check that you're using the right version for your game? IE LE if you're on LE or vice versa? You're not really giving a lot of information about what troubleshooting steps you've already tried

I have version 4.81 installed and I'm on AE so I think I have the right version installed. The only troubleshooting I've tried has been reinstalling the mod which did nothing, I tried starting a new game which also hasn't worked, and lastly I've done the enable and disable thing. Here's a Papyrus log if that'll help.

Update I got the surrender part of the mod working with full animations after that the only issue with the mod now is I can't activate Combat Defeat.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by PhriJ
Update

Cuando me derriban, los enemigos simplemente me ignoran, ¿alguien sabe la solución a este problema?  y apareciendo el creador ya no soporta el mod, una lastima .

EDIT:

I'm the new one in modding and there are a lot of things that I don't know, but I have all the animation packs that the creator recommended in the blog, and I also activated them with FNIS, so I don't know what the problem is, and I also want to apologize to the creator, in case he disliked my comment about the mod being abandoned.

Edited by mamafo

Hey! I've installed this mod properly on AE along with the 1.81 patch but for some reason it's not showing up in my MCM. I've tried reinstalling the mod as well but nothing seems to work. I do also have the Sexlab Defeat mod installed and the NPC vs player is disabled for that. Any help would be appreciated!

3 hours ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Hey! I've installed this mod properly on AE along with the 1.81 patch but for some reason it's not showing up in my MCM. I've tried reinstalling the mod as well but nothing seems to work. I do also have the Sexlab Defeat mod installed and the NPC vs player is disabled for that. Any help would be appreciated!

I'd make sure all the requirements (soft and hard) are AE compatible and working properly. Do your other LL mods all function fine?

Is there anything in your logs?

7 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

I'd make sure all the requirements (soft and hard) are AE compatible and working properly. Do your other LL mods all function fine?

Is there anything in your logs?

So all requirements seem to be working fine, ZaZ cannot be detected for some reason but that's the only issue. How can I check my logs?

17 hours ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

So all requirements seem to be working fine, ZaZ cannot be detected for some reason but that's the only issue. How can I check my logs?

What do you mean by ZaZ can't be detected? By what? This mod?

If so, does ZaZ work externally to this mod? 

Papyrus logs, see here.

So, I've never used this mod before and I'm honestly loving the concept and execution of it, but I'm unsure if it's working properly for me.

I use this with Simple Slavery and Prison Alternative, so on my first test run I whacked some guards, lost, got imprisoned. Got whipped a couple times, worked fine enough, then was sent to the auction house and sold. This is the point where Naked Defeat comes back into play, correct? First time sold, it sent me to a farm with some "The farmer gives you to his dogs" message, and then sex with the dogs triggered.

After that, however, I'm stuck to crawling around with no controls besides move and jump, more or less. I think that's all correct, but what comes next? Basically I can move around wherever without interacting with anything, and then if I'm close enough to my captors, I'll be stopped and warped back to the original position for another sex scene. This more or less just infinitely repeats and I'm not sure if the intent of the mod is for it to just sort of be a "bad end" without any escape or anything else? Or do x amount of sex scenes need to play out? I'm just not sure.

Also, I've now turned off the bukkake scene chance because that one doesn't seem to ever end? Or does it legitimately last 5+ minutes? Pushing space to advance the animation doesn't work on the bukkake scene, so I just sat there for ages and nothing ever happened, just a singular animation for each actor involved. Any idea on that?

And as an aside, I am having another issue (that's probably more just a Sexlab issue) where auto-advance just... doesn't auto-advance. Even if I set the animation timers short and tick the auto-advance option, every single animation plays infinitely until skipped, which becomes a problem when you have other mods that may make NPCs fuck, and maybe that's making the bukkake scene play forever? I just don't know.

Any help would be super appreciated, because I'd really like to get this mod working nicely!

EDIT: Another issue I'm having now... Every single hit triggers combat strip/defeat without any items being stripped. Even if I set the chance to 1% on every setting, even a shield bump puts me into defeat mode. I dunno what to do with this mod. :(

EDIT 2 (Solutions?): For anyone who has similar issues, reinstall the mod by disabling it in MCM, saving, reloading, enabling it again, then saving and reloading again. I can't explain why this is vital sometimes with NADE, but it just is. If it stops functioning as it should, it needs to be reinstalled for some reason (it's breaking itself somehow). No other explanation for why every hit started triggering Critical Defeat even at 1% values, but reinstalling did indeed force it to start functioning as it should, seemingly.

That isn't to say it's running flawlessly now, unfortunately. Another dramatic issue I was dealing with is that my character would more or less "die" on defeat or sex, and the animations would play and whatnot, but then I'd just be locked out of controls regardless of what I did, since the game regarded me as dead. The fix for this was the "toggle god mod" option, which does fail to toggle off sometimes, but that's a negligible bug considering how easy it is to notice your stamina not draining and just toggling it back off in console.

The most frustrating issue for sure is that occasionally after sex scenes play out, AI will simply break and not know what to do with you, leading to soft locks (unless you fiddle with ZaZ options, which is just not always a foolproof solution. It's a shame there are still some rough edges on the mod, but it does seem functional once you become accustomed to its issues.

Edited by VulpineScream
On 2/17/2023 at 2:16 PM, no_way said:

Anyone else have an issue where even at 50% chance to escape per wiggle, they never escape on wiggle?  I just had the weirdest sequence of events, would like to fix it. 

Got sold to bandits through simple slavery, got bound to furniture, wiggle free would not work, and then eventually after like 15 escape attempts, I was transferred back to simple slavery, with all the bandits following me into the slave auction hall and causing absolute chaos.  So I reloaded, what a mess.

Here's my log.  Im using alex's ASA patch from a while back in this thread, new save game.

Papyrus.0.log 1.2 MB · 1 download

Did you ever figure this issue out? Because despite the fact that I used to be able to escape on some other test runs, now I'm having the same exact issue. Even at 50% chance, I get nothing but "struggles helplessly" and whatnot with magic shocks, and am just infinitely stuck and softlocked on any scenarios.

Really frustrating that you can't even use ZaZ commands to free yourself, because this mod "restores" you to the device even if you force yourself off with ZaZ! Such a pain in the ass. I really want this mod to work, and for the scenarios to work, but it's one problem after another. I think the mod just completely breaks at random intervals. I suspect a reinstall may help, but I'm afraid to do so because Critical Defeat and whatnot are currently properly functioning. Sigh.

I did find one of the issues with the bukkake scene.

The actors around you are accidentally flagged as 'victims' rather than aggressors in sexlab.

This confuses the orgasm calculations especially if you have 'victims dont cum' turned on in sexlab, or use SLSO or something like that.

I can show you how to do a fix for yourself locally, but I don't want to post any patches as I am not sure if the author allows it.

Still is my favorite defeat mod.

1 hour ago, NubAU said:

I did find one of the issues with the bukkake scene.

The actors around you are accidentally flagged as 'victims' rather than aggressors in sexlab.

This confuses the orgasm calculations especially if you have 'victims dont cum' turned on in sexlab, or use SLSO or something like that.

I can show you how to do a fix for yourself locally, but I don't want to post any patches as I am not sure if the author allows it.

Still is my favorite defeat mod.

I am super braindead when it comes to modding stuff myself, lmao. If you could just PM me the patch I'd appreciate it (the modder has been AWOL for a long while sadly)!

Edited by VulpineScream