Just in case you missed it while your life was falling apart around you, there’s been a few interesting releases here on LL that you might want to know about.

Acheron defeat framework and the Practical defeat addon for it handle the actual knockdown portion of death alternative EXTREMELY well, quickly, and reliably.  Acheron also is highly modular from what I gather and allows other modders to basically make addons for what happens AFTER defeat occurs.  You might want to take a look at this framework, as I feel the best part of Naked Defeat was the denouement after knockdown, and this kind of content is basically missing right now from the Acheron tree.  

49 minutes ago, no_way said:

Just in case you missed it while your life was falling apart around you, there’s been a few interesting releases here on LL that you might want to know about.

Acheron defeat framework and the Practical defeat addon for it handle the actual knockdown portion of death alternative EXTREMELY well, quickly, and reliably.  Acheron also is highly modular from what I gather and allows other modders to basically make addons for what happens AFTER defeat occurs.  You might want to take a look at this framework, as I feel the best part of Naked Defeat was the denouement after knockdown, and this kind of content is basically missing right now from the Acheron tree.  

yeah, I noticed that there were a lot of releases... I updated like ONE mod only yet and dig through pages of changelogs before updating others...

most interesting for me is as always osmel mod tweaks and I saw there is another attempt of fixing sexlap Sexlap P+ or sth? 

As for the Defeat Frameworks... I lost faith in those long ago. My experience is, that if you offer possibilities for other modders, nobody will hook into it, because at the end every modder wants to invents the wheel for himself :D and now that I make my own mod I understand why.... 
I sometimes try a mod that I want to make an addon or feature with and after 2 seconds I find something that I do not want to have, cannot disable, cannot easily remove or patch and the modder will not change it, too... sigh...

I want to, however, allow players to hook into Naked Defeat with their other defeat mods. But given the complexity of the topic and the massive differences in philosophy of those mods it might never really work well :(

For myself I am currently playing with 9999999 HP so that damage is no longer relevant in my game, only armor stripping and a % chance of beeing downed for rape. 
Honestly, Skyrim felt never better, haha and I could ditch half my combat and damage and balancing mods... 

With death no longer beeing relevant anyway due to Defeat, why bother with Health :D

Ok but that is also just an example for how different ppl play Skyrim. 

And now sorry for spamming, I guess I was in a writing mood!

TLDR: sadly I have no plans for working on compatibility with other Defeat mods at the moment. Naked Defeat needs alot of polishing still and the only thing I really want to do in the future is adding ModEvents that modders (and maybe even players) can easily use to start sex, start Naked Defeat or parts from it. 

So glad so see my favorite modder back in the scene. Personally haven't really touched Skyrim since you left, now that your back that might change! I hope the best for you and those close to you Nymra. I look forward to see what you got planned for the future of ND, thanks for making my favorite mod and all the work you've done so far!?

Edited by Ensom
18 hours ago, Nymra said:

yeah, I noticed that there were a lot of releases... I updated like ONE mod only yet and dig through pages of changelogs before updating others...

most interesting for me is as always osmel mod tweaks and I saw there is another attempt of fixing sexlap Sexlap P+ or sth? 

As for the Defeat Frameworks... I lost faith in those long ago. My experience is, that if you offer possibilities for other modders, nobody will hook into it, because at the end every modder wants to invents the wheel for himself :D and now that I make my own mod I understand why.... 
I sometimes try a mod that I want to make an addon or feature with and after 2 seconds I find something that I do not want to have, cannot disable, cannot easily remove or patch and the modder will not change it, too... sigh...

I want to, however, allow players to hook into Naked Defeat with their other defeat mods. But given the complexity of the topic and the massive differences in philosophy of those mods it might never really work well :(

For myself I am currently playing with 9999999 HP so that damage is no longer relevant in my game, only armor stripping and a % chance of beeing downed for rape. 
Honestly, Skyrim felt never better, haha and I could ditch half my combat and damage and balancing mods... 

With death no longer beeing relevant anyway due to Defeat, why bother with Health :D

TLDR: sadly I have no plans for working on compatibility with other Defeat mods at the moment. Naked Defeat needs alot of polishing still and the only thing I really want to do in the future is adding ModEvents that modders (and maybe even players) can easily use to start sex, start Naked Defeat or parts from it. 

First of all glad you are back. 

Regarding acheron. Maybe take a look still.

To me it seems similar to what you already have with simple slavery outcome scenario.

I think stripping is supported also (or can be still in papyrus) 

So potentially it will remove papyrus defeat part and will be a configurable outcome for the acheron. 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

First of all glad you are back. 

Regarding acheron. Maybe take a look still.

To me it seems similar to what you already have with simple slavery outcome scenario.

What do you mean with Simple Slavery Outcome? Naked Defeat has both SS++ outcome and SS++ can send to Naked Defeat. 
Or do you mean something else?

I think stripping is supported also (or can be still in papyrus) 

Stripping like how? 
With configureable slots?
Currently Naked Defeat has both its own stripping + should respect your Sexlab Strip Item settings.

So potentially it will remove papyrus defeat part and will be a configurable outcome for the acheron. 

Papyrus Defeat Part? 

or you mean you would like to have Naked Defeat beeing started by Acheron? 
That would be doable. I can provide the ModEvents for Acheron to start Naked Defeat. 

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files
- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NOTE: Should work as Patch on SE... But not 100% sure. I forgot what I had to do for it to make it SE compatible.
I guess it was changing the meshes for Animations. 
But this patch contains only ESP and Scripts so should be fine.

IMPORTANT: Keypress Updates
- Alt + K (Action Key) pressed during rape, capture or in between SHOULD end all quests and reset the PC and Followers.
- K (Action Key) during crawling (start and end) will end the crawling now. (it will not end from itself)
- Shift + K after Finding a Spot (you assume a surrender position), will now spawn the Floor (hopefully flat and no longer angled)

NEW Scenario PILLORY
All Sex Scenes, Idle Animations and Wiggle Game is in PILLORY
advised to use "Scenario Chance" 50% + or even 100% to have a chance to see it (There are 9 scenarios now)

NEW Scenario GIRLFRIEND
You are forced to fuck your rapers like you love it. Uses Animations from Milky/NCK30/Anubs. Might bug out when you dont have them... needs more testing
As a reward they will let you go earlier (no furniture/bindings). Or will they? >)

NEW General Options: Add Blur Effects (adivsed to use, so its ON by default)
This will add Blur Effects as "FadeToBlack" in between scenes to cover up ugly gaps left from Sexlab... Should work with all ENBs!

Struggle/Escape Game
- Shift + K will send you to Simple Slavery (accept your fate of beeing captured without a chance to escape)
- K will set you free (cheat) 

Crawling / Find Spot / Escape
-----> timers are gone, I gave up on it. now you can manually end the crawl scenes:
when finding a spot at the start or escaping at the end, you now HAVE to press "K" (action key) to end the search. The timer is gone.
- When finding Spot "K" will lock you in place and start the scenario. find a flat spot of ground. dont cheat... it does not help. when you try to run, everything gets worse :D
- When escaping, "K" will stop you crawling and make enemies hostile again. so as long as you crawl you are save. this is on purpose. 

Robbery Outcome
I was working on this, but I went back to square 1...
currently your stuff will be given to one of the rapers and an objective will be displayed.
when you are robbed again, the stuff will remain where it is, but the objective marker will go to the new robber.
So... when you do not get your stuff back in time, it will get harder to do so. at the moment I am ok with that state, since it adds more to the game.
I will adress this again in the future, but right now it is all that I can do with my abilities.
Robbers will have 100% robbery chance now per hardcode. they are also more likely to sell you via SS++

Public Punishment
- when nobody is around the exposure drops way faster now
- Basic Chance Slider can go down to 10 now instead of 50 (lowers the chance even further. I prefer this over longer ticks for example)
- There should be no robbery happening (would be a crime after all, I mean rape is just :D) 

CombatStripping
Added some hidden values to make certain attacks more likely to either strip or defeat (instantly) based on the size of the enemy (normal, medium and large), meaning giants will have a big chance of stripping and defeating you with one hit
Also some attacks are more likely to cause stripping now.

Giants, Trolls, Giant Spiders --> more likely to strip heavy armor, better wear light armor to be "faster" :D
Light creatures (dogs etc.) will less likely strip heavy armor, but more likely strip light armor

NymBETA - Naked Drowning 
- when swimming naked with NymBETA [X] now just lose your armor and weapon (destroyed) instead of getting damage (had too many bad implications for me) and I needed more ways to get rid of stuff :DD
---> falling into water might lose you your gear, be carefull...

NymBETA - Naked Loot
wastly expanded the feature, but it lacks documentation...
In Short:
go to a vendor or player home and create outfits for light, heavy and clothing.
Save them.
Then go on adventure. Your outfits might be destroyed or stolen.
You can loot bodies. If you get light armor you can try to equip it. there is a certain chance for it beeing destroyed.
if NOT and given you have some money too, you can get your COMPLETE OUTFIT back that is of the "Light Armor" type.
works with gauntlets, helmets, armor, boots and two handed weapons. 
Still working and expanding this.
Also no armor equipping when in combat
This is my idea of how to make looting and having some money worth it. 
I recommend playing with "Destroy" Settings for Stripped Armor and high robbery chance in the MCM to make this worthwhile
There is also an "Equip Armor" Animation Loop for you to enjoy :D

BUGFIXES
- OpenMouth/Expressions persist after scenario is over should no longer happen (could not test with followers tho, report back plz)
- some background stuff that should speed up things and break less...
- Timers are gone, so no more endless waiting or escaping. see "Crawling / Find Spot / Escape"
- Steal Gold only did not put the gold into the robbers inventory
- Floor is no longer angled or doubled or whatnot
- GoldenShower/Forced Bathing messing up following SexScenes (failed to add actor to scene) because of SexForbiddenActor Faction

Hmm, appears I hadn't been subscribed to this topic so totally missed you are back. Glad to see you back here and sorry you had such a crap time.

And thanks for the update, still using Naked Defeat as despite its bugs it's still the best Death Alternative mod I ever found. Everything else is either too vanilla or not a true Death Alternative (i.e. fails to cover deaths outside of combat).

Two requests, if I may:

42 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Two requests, if I may:

Whipping is a big issue for me too and a big obstacle is that I do not understand NPC packages (telling NPCs what to do via ESP). I would love to improve the whipping, but right now I m lacking the basic understanding sadly.

As for your request: I dont even know what the problem is. Staggering the PC when hit is I think a problem which comes with the combat mods. Lots of work there, too. But at least this is high on my priority list. 

42 minutes ago, Talesien said:

hmm, followers are not my priority at the moment, but I ll have a look when I get back to them.
In fact I want to make my own slave auction scenario as replacement/alternative for SS++ and then also respect the followers ofc. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Whipping is a big issue for me too and a big obstacle is that I do not understand NPC packages (telling NPCs what to do via ESP). I would love to improve the whipping, but right now I m lacking the basic understanding sadly.

As for your request: I dont even know what the problem is. Staggering the PC when hit is I think a problem which comes with the combat mods. Lots of work there, too. But at least this is high on my priority list. 

The problem appears to be that all weapon animations are replaced with new one via OAR (or DAR), that seems to mess up the whipping animation from ZAZ as the whip is treated as a weapon. The result is that the whipper is mostly standing around, doing only a few strokes, which often make him overshoot the target and ending up whipping thin air on the wrong side of the PC. (For me that is, might be different for others as it depends on the weapon animations installed.) Simplest solution (as those affected would already have OAR/DAR installed) to include a working animation and tag it for the whipper (probably best by the weapon ID) and the player (might be more tricky, the patch I linked above does it by checking for the handcuffs Prison Alternative equips on the PC.)
Staggering is not a main issue for me, but I understand users of Poise might have more of a problem there, that's also addressed in the patch I linked, though not sure how, far as I know it requires a simple json for the weapon to tell poise how to treat hits by that weapon.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, followers are not my priority at the moment, but I ll have a look when I get back to them.
In fact I want to make my own slave auction scenario as replacement/alternative for SS++ and then also respect the followers ofc. 

Well, Follower Slavery has become pretty much of a staple for follower handling with SS++ (and other situations) during your absence. I understand it's pretty easy to hook into. Up to you of course.

Edited by Talesien

Thanks for the update, I really enjoy this mod. I played the game today and experienced issues with the blur effect. For me, the blur doesn't really blur but completely messes up my vision during the animations. If I happen to be teleported elsewhere, the blur effect stays on and I have to reload from a save before the animations occurred. I tried toggling the button in the menu but that didn't do anything for this. I am using ENB, maybe something with that? I've attached a screen shot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

enb2023_12_16_17_12_50.png

19 minutes ago, even.marj said:

Thanks for the update, I really enjoy this mod. I played the game today and experienced issues with the blur effect. For me, the blur doesn't really blur but completely messes up my vision during the animations. If I happen to be teleported elsewhere, the blur effect stays on and I have to reload from a save before the animations occurred. I tried toggling the button in the menu but that didn't do anything for this. I am using ENB, maybe something with that? I've attached a screen shot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

enb2023_12_16_17_12_50.png

This is the intended effect at least, meaning it will look like that.

But the Blur Effect should start shortly before the sex animation and end after its stage 1 begins.

Do I understand you correctly, that the blur just starts but never ends?
Papyrus.log would help me in this case. Might be I forgot one "unblur" step somewhere .:(

EDIT: as a fast "fix" you can disable the blur in the MCM. but that will currently only prevent fade from beeing applied.
I could not find the missing "EndFade" yet... might have to try again tomorrow

Edited by Nymra
4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

This is the intended effect at least, meaning it will look like that.

But the Blur Effect should start shortly before the sex animation and end after its stage 1 begins.

Do I understand you correctly, that the blur just starts but never ends?
Papyrus.log would help me in this case. Might be I forgot one "unblur" step somewhere .:(

Good to know that it's supposed to look like that. The blur effect will go away after the animation begins; however, if I get teleported somewhere like with Simple Slavery or some other function the blur effect occurs and doesn't go away. I will have to try to replicate it a couple more times. Thanks for getting back with me!

nice to read you're back and doing better!

fwiw:
i don't think the "game locks up on defeat-enter" was primarily an issue with your code.
Instead skyrim itself is buggy (copy paste from my "CrosshairRefEvents script hang fix" mod):

When any mod disables the activate/use key via DisablePlayerControls(),

then the game sends an OnCrosshairRefChange Event to every Form which registered for said event.

This event keeps being sent for every frame, until the activate/use key is re-enabled.
Which in turn results in some script being seemingly stuck and refusing to execute (such as Naked Defeat or Cursed Loot)

-> be careful when using disableplayercontrols to disable the use key (E)
my mod fixes this, but not for oldrim

Edited by yeahhowaboutnooo
8 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

nice to read you're back and doing better!

fwiw:
i don't think the "game locks up on defeat-enter" was primarily an issue with your code.
Instead skyrim itself is buggy (copy paste from my "CrosshairRefEvents script hang fix" mod):

When any mod disables the activate/use key via DisablePlayerControls(),

then the game sends an OnCrosshairRefChange Event to every Form which registered for said event.

This event keeps being sent for every frame, until the activate/use key is re-enabled.
Which in turn results in some script being seemingly stuck and refusing to execute (such as Naked Defeat or Cursed Loot)

-> be careful when using disableplayercontrols to disable the use key (E)
my mod fixes this, but not for oldrim

hmm, interesting find!

in fact the use key should not be an issue hmm. while I also do not know currently how I can disable the rest.

Also, this never was a problem in my game. 
Problems I could always track down to bad scripts or other mods interfering.

I put this on the list, tho, thank you!

Small Preview for the next small Patch which will bring a new Feature:

NAKED FAST TRAVEL

with this activated, fast travel will be DISABLED by default.

to activate fast travel you can press ALT+K.
This will start a Sex Scenario with a random set of creatures (Trolls, Netches, Storm Atronach, etc. More of the rare ones especially. GHOSTS if you dont want creatures).
They will fuck you 1-3 times. 

Then you will be able to fast travel ONCE within 1 Minute of time. 

Ofc misshaps can happen. (5% base chance, maybe configurable)
THere is a chance for:
- arriving naked and without inventory (teleportation is risky!)
- beeing sold via Simple Slavery

- beeing kept as a slave by the creatures (you get captured and get to escape but without reward so you have to do it again)

- arrive at a place where you did not want to go... (tip of high rotgar, etc.)

I plan on some factors to increase the misshap chance:
- Not beeing Naked
- Beeing Cumsoaked
- Beeing Dirty

Basically this is my attempt to integrate fast travel into the game like some nexus mods do, but without the need for carriages etc.

On 12/15/2023 at 12:19 PM, Nymra said:

Dang, Acheron is just sooooooo much better than any knockdown framework that has come so far that it’s basically a must have in my mind now, was really hoping your outcomes would be hookable from it since it does all the same stuff as ND for the knockdown portion but NONE of the aftermath. 

Edited by no_way

Awesome to see this mod in development again, it is one of my favorites.

However, I would still like to request a proper toggle for the fuckbelt stuff - I am not a fan of that at all.

I tried following the instructions to disable it manually by editing the files but it didn't work when I tried it.

Can't really give it a go right now since I'm still waiting on other mods to update for the new SSE version.

On 12/16/2023 at 3:08 PM, Nymra said:

What do you mean with Simple Slavery Outcome? Naked Defeat has both SS++ outcome and SS++ can send to Naked Defeat. 
Or do you mean something else?

Yes - it seems similar to acheron integration.That's the point. Sorry for not being clear

Stripping like how? 
With configureable slots?
Currently Naked Defeat has both its own stripping + should respect your Sexlab Strip Item settings.

It's fine as is. But take a look at https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/wiki/Validation

Maybe even makes sense to "kill the player" instead of proceeding right away to delegate the validation to Acheron...

Papyrus Defeat Part? 
or you mean you would like to have Naked Defeat beeing started by Acheron? 
That would be doable. I can provide the ModEvents for Acheron to start Naked Defeat. 

Yep - that can replace the whole health checking/essential papyrus code https://github.com/Scrabx3/Acheron/wiki/Events

Comments inline

14 hours ago, gamer098 said:

Awesome to see this mod in development again, it is one of my favorites.

However, I would still like to request a proper toggle for the fuckbelt stuff - I am not a fan of that at all.

I tried following the instructions to disable it manually by editing the files but it didn't work when I tried it.

Can't really give it a go right now since I'm still waiting on other mods to update for the new SSE version.

its impossible to make MCM Options for all of this.
But maybe I can make a json file to give more detailled options for advanced users.

For now you could do the following:

Go to
Meshes\Naked Defeat

and delete the "dildox2_2.nif"

This will prevent at least the dildo thing, but you will still get the sound...

if you dont like the Belts too, delete in

Meshes\armor

the folder "shitty"

Hello

Nice to see you back and thanks for the update. I have a problem in SE. Whenever i hit space (wiggle key) while in a furniture it takes me out of the furniture into the crawl position. If the device did a punish spell and i hit space again i get the "trying to restore furniture" message but it immediatly puts me back to crawl. Tryed to disable crawl but then my character gets out of the furniture into the standing position when hitting space

I then deleted 4.9 to go back to 4.8.1 there this problem does not exist. Any idea what could be wrong ?

Thanks