Had issues with the infinite crawl pose and scenes not triggering on defeat, I tried these settings and they seem to alleviate my issues. 

To fix scenes not triggering/taking forever to start, on naked defeat MCM:
- Try setting "time to find a spot" to 0

To fix infinite crawl, this seems to be a conflict with "Fill her up" mod. Try changing these settings in the Fill Her Up MCM
- Try setting the "minimum inflation time" to 24.0 hrs or more (default 12.0 hours)
- If still stuck in the crawl pose, use the "Force Expel Cum" hotkey and your character should immediately stand up

Hopefully this helps people who still want to use this mod

I now had two Defeats with 4.80, in the 1st i got Pheromones (other mod) and got jumped by a bunch of Draugr wirung i was suppused towiggle out; in the 2nd a last arrow from my follower killed the last enemy that just sent me to bleedout seconds before that.

In both situations, my follower and me just were left with open mouth, in whatever unclothing state we just were, and nothing could be done about it. I was able to move around in both situations, but in the 1st my follower was stuck on a cross.

But probably the biggest problem I have with this is that the follower stays naked and continues moaning!

It seems like a script is getting stuck when there is no enemy around anymore, or something similar?

It would be great if you could have a look because it makes the mod unusable if i always have to reload after defeat. :(

I am installing 4.81 now, but i did not see a patch note that seemed to correct this.

Edited by effrenatus

Hello,

I have a little problem, and after reading here, I think I'm not the only one but I'll still post my screenshots in case that helps find where the problem comes from.

I surrender to the draugr in Bleak Fall Barrows but they don't assault my character, instead I just have the notification saying "ERROR. No DefeatType".

Spoiler

image.jpeg.cdca96be501c9bfa20c1bb8b6dfe6dee.jpeg

Which is weird because Creature are enabled in Naked Defeat MCM.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5be20958ecd83ef76de6b3d423bdd6ba.jpeg

Creature sex is also enabled in Sexlab.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.509ae313eed28b6f6a091eba49f2369a.jpeg

And all the MNC animations are enabled and registered.

There is so much MCM menus and so much options to tick in each so I wouldn't be surprised if I'd missed something, but I've checked multiple times and I don't see what could be the problem.

What do you think? Should I reinstall Sexlab/Creature framework maybe?

Edited by StrayPaolo
4 hours ago, StrayPaolo said:

Hello,

I have a little problem, and after reading here, I think I'm not the only one but I'll still post my screenshots in case that helps find where the problem comes from.

I surrender to the draugr in Bleak Fall Barrows but they don't assault my character, instead I just have the notification saying "ERROR. No DefeatType".

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.cdca96be501c9bfa20c1bb8b6dfe6dee.jpeg

Which is weird because Creature are enabled in Naked Defeat MCM.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.5be20958ecd83ef76de6b3d423bdd6ba.jpeg

Creature sex is also enabled in Sexlab.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.509ae313eed28b6f6a091eba49f2369a.jpeg

And all the MNC animations are enabled and registered.

There is so much MCM menus and so much options to tick in each so I wouldn't be surprised if I'd missed something, but I've checked multiple times and I don't see what could be the problem.

What do you think? Should I reinstall Sexlab/Creature framework maybe?

dumb question, but did you build the creature animations with FNIS and FNIS.esp is activated?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, no_way said:

Is this mod dead?  Anyone know what happened to Nymra?

Considering that he was constantly adding new features and was full of ideas on how to proceed with his mod and engaging with us mod users here in this thread and then went silent all of a sudden, I think is a bad omen...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 3:48 AM, soylentIsNice said:

Had issues with the infinite crawl pose and scenes not triggering on defeat, I tried these settings and they seem to alleviate my issues. 

To fix scenes not triggering/taking forever to start, on naked defeat MCM:
- Try setting "time to find a spot" to 0

To fix infinite crawl, this seems to be a conflict with "Fill her up" mod. Try changing these settings in the Fill Her Up MCM
- Try setting the "minimum inflation time" to 24.0 hrs or more (default 12.0 hours)
- If still stuck in the crawl pose, use the "Force Expel Cum" hotkey and your character should immediately stand up

Hopefully this helps people who still want to use this mod

The problem with infinite crawling comes from the animations from Being A Doggy by huan that are introduced in NaDe. Go to Data\meshes\actors\character\animations and move out the folder BeingADoggy_huan. Run FNIS and that's it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 5:39 AM, RealPhantom said:

Does anyone know how to fix enemies attacking followers during sex scenes? The scenes seem to work at the first few seconds but then the other enemies that are not part of the scene just started attacking my follower.

This may be a mod conflict on your end as I never ran into the issue,

If you are sure it isnt it could be an issue with the configs.

My PC is keeping moaning on combat hits, although the corresponding slider under Extras in the MCM is set to 0. Anyone else having this issue?

I had a look at the ESP in SSEEdit to try and find the corresponding settings and maybe brute-force turn them off. But so far, I haven't found anything regarding combat hits. Has anyone maybe a hint what to look for in the ESP?

-> I think I have solved this issue by reinstalling the mod (deactivated mod in MO2, deleted its script section and the second section in Resaver, loaded game, saved game, checked again in Resaver (was clean) and reinstalled the mod). No there is no more moaning on setting 0.

Maybe something went wrong along the way with all the ND updates I had been installing over time.

Edited by Gudulba
On 10/12/2023 at 7:26 PM, Frank_BR said:

Very sad that he stopped updating, the last time on patreon was on December 22, 2022. It had ideas like executions and prisons similar to AAF Violate from Fallout 4.
For me it remains the best rape mod.

I've been hoping someone would make a plugin for a mod like that that allowed trolls or giants to capture the payer character after they are defeated and keep her as a sex slave. Giants might be able to tie up the player character or put her in some kind of cage, since they have a bit more intelligence than trolls, and with trolls the player character would have to look for the right opportunity to escape, or basically while the troll is out looking for food or sleeping, with failed escapes ending in the player character being smacked down, raped, and carried back to the troll's den. The plug in could even have an addiction mechanic, basically a debuff is applied if the player has not been fucked by a giant or troll in a while, after being in captivity for long enough, ideally this would disappear over time though, after being away for long enough.

You’re right though, it's unfortunate that they seem to have abandoned the mod.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, this is whats up:

I will make it short...

When Corona Lockdowns ended, everything seemed to go back to normal.

But then people kinda flipped... I lost dear friends (dead or no longer part of my life), I was betrayed, lied to, left alone by good friends of 20 years, lost my cat and my dog, nearly lost my fencing school (the trainer started acting weird...), had a jealousy drama with one of my best friends from back when I was young... 

And yes, I lost it in that time. What Covid could not kill, this did it. I lost all motivation and fled you new shores. I found a girlfriend and that changed my life, also for the better. but we had a rough time because of the issues mentioned above.

Long story short: when I wanted to get even more into modding, started patreon, had lots of new ideas, everything went sideways. 

Now, after only a month since a good friend of mine was buried and we also lost our dog, I felt my head was making room for Skyrim again.

Ofc that old beast is tricky and I still have 2-3 nasty bugs that make playing very annoying. 

But I also wrote the first lines of script since I think mid 2022.

No promises yet, but maybe there will be an update this year, even when its maybe a small one.

Thank you all for your continued support. I honestly almost forgot about patreon, but it seems people still follow me there...

So thank you for that too. I hope I can make up for the support, at least a bit, in the coming months.

For now I say I am back, but its a long road for me to get back into everything... 

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I will make it short...

But then people kinda flipped... I lost dear friends (dead or no longer part of my life), I was betrayed, lied to, left alone by good friends of 20 years, lost my cat and my dog, nearly lost my fencing school (the trainer started acting weird...), had a jealousy drama with one of my best friends from back when I was young... 

And yes, I lost it in that time. What Covid could not kill, this did it. I lost all motivation and fled you new shores. I found a girlfriend and that changed my life, also for the better. but we had a rough time because of the issues mentioned above.

Long story short: when I wanted to get even more into modding, started patreon, had lots of new ideas, everything went sideways. 

Now, after only a month since a good friend of mine was buried and we also lost our dog, I felt my head was making room for Skyrim again.

Ofc that old beast is tricky and I still have 2-3 nasty bugs that make playing very annoying. 

No promises yet, but maybe there will be an update this year, even when its maybe a small one.

Thank you all for your continued support. I honestly almost forgot about patreon, but it seems people still follow me there...

So thank you for that too. I hope I can make up for the support, at least a bit, in the coming months.

For now I say I am back, but its a long road for me to get back into everything... 

Very happy to see you back.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

I will make it short...

Ouch... understandable for it beeing to much to handle. Really wish you (and your girlfriend) the best and hope you can fully recover from all that nasty shit that happened. I remember when my cat passed away a few years ago and it was like i went straight to hell, since she pretty much passed away from one day to another without any warning. It was rough, but i got over it thankfully.

In terms of your mod, i really loved using it but i ended up removing it again, since it really bugged my game out, atleast on my load order. Hope i can give it another try once you're back fully working on it.

3 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

Ouch... understandable for it beeing to much to handle. Really wish you (and your girlfriend) the best and hope you can fully recover from all that nasty shit that happened. I remember when my cat passed away a few years ago and it was like i went straight to hell, since she pretty much passed away from one day to another without any warning. It was rough, but i got over it thankfully.

I went to hell with my first cat that I had for nine years :( she was hit by a car :(
this year she just died of old... her organs just did not want to work anymore. went down in just 2 days and I was heartbroken.
But I also got over it because life has to go on and I hope to have two new tigers soon :)

3 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

In terms of your mod, i really loved using it but i ended up removing it again, since it really bugged my game out, atleast on my load order. Hope i can give it another try once you're back fully working on it.

I know what you mean... I went the other way, I figured I had to drop mods or change them to keep them next to naked defeat. sadly lots of mods do not care about compatibility, which is ok, I mean its a hobby, but it makes work for me very hard (and I cannot make everyone happy either).

Most mods that are problematic for me are mods that ignore dhlp suspend events and fire their stuff while Naked Defeat runs. Some of them are from nexus, but many are LL mods too who just dont give a fuck. Fill her up, a mod that I really like, is sadly one of those for example. just breaks my animations.

The rest is just script load. sometimes things just take too long in certain conditions. in my laboraty, an ingame room with only 4 npc the mod works perfectly and fast. sigh. 

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

I know what you mean... I went the other way, I figured I had to drop mods or change them to keep them next to naked defeat. sadly lots of mods do not care about compatibility, which is ok, I mean its a hobby, but it makes work for me very hard (and I cannot make everyone happy either).

Most mods that are problematic for me are mods that ignore dhlp suspend events and fire their stuff while Naked Defeat runs. Some of them are from nexus, but many are LL mods too who just dont give a fuck. Fill her up, a mod that I really like, is sadly one of those for example. just breaks my animations.

The rest is just script load. sometimes things just take too long in certain conditions. in my laboraty, an ingame room with only 4 npc the mod works perfectly and fast. sigh. 

At first i had a lot of problems with naked defeat, but the CrosshairRefEvents script hang fix mod was a game changer for me, since then i've tweaked my LO and MCM settings to make other mods play nice with ND and got it to work reasonably well.  Sure theres a couple annoying bugs sometimes, but your mod stays in my load order no matter what, it just got too many nice features.  Glad to see you back and doing well, any future updates on this great mod will be appreciated, no pressure, take your time and have fun, whatever you come up with gonna be nice ?

Thx for all the work you already shared with us, i've had a good run with ND