Hey there, don't know if this has been answered or not but I was looking for some help. So whenever I load into the game, and I have still been running tests, and spawn in the blackreach dungeon with the alternate start, I am never raped by the falmer or the chaurus. I have confirmed that I have creatures enabled, the animations are enabled and registered, but the farthest I am getting is the state where it says "the enemies are deciding who will go first" and then "crawl to find a good spot", from there I am stuck in the crawl animation forever, I can crawl around and try to run which prompts the "Dont try to run I can see you". Any help would be appreciated.

Also the mod works as it should for rape scenes as well as the other aftermath options as I tested being sold into slavery through simple slavery. However that was only with human enemies.

When setting captivity chance to 100% and DDe weight to 100% I am still put into the furniture scenario every time. I am not seeing the outfits being equipped that I've added to Naked Defeats MCM only the nade mesh items included in the mod; not even the custom outfits installed. I do get both messages "you are bound tight to an evil contraption" and "They force some kinky stuff on you..."

Has anyone troubleshooted DDe outfits and outcomes that could lend a hand? I've attached a log from my latest test. Timestamp 12:21:47PM is when the furniture game started after about 3 rounds of "you are fucked". I have Nymra's outfits installed and using 2 of them in the MCM list along with other custom and local outfits from DDe. Loading and equipping the outfits through DDe mcm works just fine, but I've never had success getting Naked Defeat to equip them during aftermath. I have integration, assets, and expansion all installed with ESMs active. Built all meshes in bodyslide, everything is tested and working independently.

I'm not sure of other useful information to include, so let me know and I can provide. Would appreciate if anyone has some insight to get this working as I don't currently use any other applications to force DD equipment on my character.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by callmefig

Hi Nymra.

I noticed that there are a lot of Warnings in the papyrus log:

Spoiler

[10/10/2022 - 11:07:31AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
    [alias EssentialPlayer on quest nade_DefeatQuest (8D0B6940)].nade_playeralias_scr.OnObjectEquipped() - "nade_playeralias_scr.psc" Line 535
[10/10/2022 - 11:07:31AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
    [alias EssentialPlayer on quest nade_DefeatQuest (8D0B6940)].nade_playeralias_scr.OnObjectEquipped() - "nade_playeralias_scr.psc" Line 535
stack:

Is this something serious?

I'm having a problem where I surrender to enemies and nothing would start and I get the massage of crawl away, I don't have any other mod like yamete or defeat cause I thought they would conflich somehow, here's the papyrus log

I'd appreciate the help

Edit: I have no idea if this mod is compatible with nemesis engine, but I switched from that back to FNIS and it works now

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by ThunderWill2000

i think someone said here that going into free camera mode helps a lot with long waiting times after being defeated. i tested it with a free cam mod (so no opening the console) and it does! basically i turn the free cam on after having found a good spot (the crawling sequence right after being defeated). for whatever magical reasons everything proceeds smoothly with no long waiting times at all. only when i have to crawl away after everything is finished opening and closing console is sometimes necessary again, but i am very happy nonetheless.

if anyone wanna try this i use https://www.patreon.com/posts/ae-freeflycamae-70012838 it allows to keybind the whole free cam to mouse keys alone.

Edited by ungodlytomato
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of you adding some Pre-sex/rape dialogue like sexlab defeat? I find i like the option of not being raped everytime and that morality and sxuality + witness matters. ATM I`m doing a proper playtrgough where I want the sexlab/rape mods addd, but also being able to play mostly as normal, including being able to surrender without being raped every time.

13 hours ago, Thingolf said:

Any chance of you adding some Pre-sex/rape dialogue like sexlab defeat? I find i like the option of not being raped everytime and that morality and sxuality + witness matters. ATM I`m doing a proper playtrgough where I want the sexlab/rape mods addd, but also being able to play mostly as normal, including being able to surrender without being raped every time.

You can use both tho, I usually just put naked defeat on bleed out, and surrender on sl defeat, that way you get raped for sure if you don’t surrender. Knockdown also works which I prefer over the critical defeat option from naked defeat. 

8 hours ago, kaydens1234 said:

You can use both tho, I usually just put naked defeat on bleed out, and surrender on sl defeat, that way you get raped for sure if you don’t surrender. Knockdown also works which I prefer over the critical defeat option from naked defeat. 

Sweet, didn`t know you could use both at the same time, will try it out!

I am just testing the mod in my load out.  I can not figure out where the setting is to surrender by action key only, so you just turn off the 100 percent bleedout setting?  I tried turning off the bleedout setting and surrendering using the action key, me and my follower stopped fighting, but my follower then started fighting again, and killed everyone, while I could not move.

Also, I do use baka sl defeat. I set it to kick off at 30 percent health, and do not select bleedout, and it seems to work with naked defeat.  It is turned off right now.  if I get to bleedout too fast for defeat to notice, then naked defeat activates.

Edited by Arcturus7777

Hi i have question

i use "Nether's Follower Framework" with "Naked Defeat"  and sex scene is delay show up took me around 20-30 sec to act (i suspect about bleed recover in NFF)

how to setting in both mod ? i already post in  "NFF" but no one answer me  ?

On 10/28/2022 at 7:27 AM, Crewdoh said:

Is it possible to only use Naked Defeat for the Aftermath portion of the mod as an outcome of Simple Slavery?  Currently prefer to use Defeat/Death Alternative for combat defeat.

On that note, any chance of a collab with Yamete Kudesai?  The knockdown/defeat mechanic from that mod works fucking perfect and transitions in fast, but has exactly zero interlude, punishment, or aftermath stuff going on like Naked Defeat.  Combine the two and it would be fucking gold

Hello, wanted to say I love this mod, was a very cool surprise to come back to after a long hiatus from Skyrim in general. I like the fact it's both more involved than Defeat on its own and yet simpler than Death Alternative, which I've always had issues with in the past.

Question, though, more of whether this is supported and I missed it or it's just not. I'm expecting it to be a "no," but thought I'd ask in case I missed it.

So I'm playing with the Serana Dialogue Add-On mod as well, and when I reached the point she rejoins the player, I noticed this mod wasn't recognizing her as a follower. Quick check on my end and sure enough, the SDA mod makes her a standalone/non-standard (I'm not sure what the right term is) follower similar to Sofia. As in she doesn't use the normal Bethesda follower slot, so mods that detect followers can't see her.

So I'm just curious if there is some method to add such a follower to its tracker. Because at the moment she will just stand around during a defeat scene, or potentially join the aggressors, since I guess the mod just sees her as a normal NPC in the area.

If no, no big deal. I'll probably just disable this mod for now, file it away for a future character with a different kind of RP in mind.

But thanks again for the great mod. It was quite thoroughly tested in my game when, thanks to other combat difficulty mods I'm running, my poor wood elf girl spent over thirty minutes trying to escape Embershard Mine after getting one-shot in there.

Live Another Life Surprise:  Started new game with LAL installed and chose Surprise Me.  I got the Shipwrecked scenario near Winterhold.  Exit ship(finally) Add custom Outfit, MCM, etc.  Get to shore without freezing to death and sleep till daylight near a fire (Argonian scavenger guy campsite).  After getting up, move 100 yards and nearby dragon awakes and attacks.  Level 1 so no surprises, ND kicks in.  Dragon not interested (mod added type) so nearby Horker does his duty.  Thinking nice early test for ND so OK.  Post whipping set to start when the screen goes black and I wake up at the Slave Auction (set at 5% in MCM).  Auctioned to Solitude as new Public Whore.  Set required number of clients to 47 even though I restricted in MCM to 27.  So much for a nice fresh start to a new game.  On my third day of abuse in the city and 10 more clients before I get to see Skyrim.  At least ND is working fine.

Does the placed furniture ever go away on it own? I escaped from a gallow in the middle of whiterun but i didn't go away afterwards. I didn't see there was an option in the MCM to delete it afterwards, is the current gallow stuck there forever?

Edited by creepycream
On 10/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, alex77r4 said:

The only relationship I can find on the problematic mods is a large number of delayed calls made by the mod. My latest theory is that, when a mod makes a large number of delayed calls, the Game Engine's serialization queue fills up and discards the calls that don't fit in the queue. Of course, that makes a simple call to IsDead() never get answered or the Wait(5.0) never finish.

The only solution, from my point of view, is to reduce the number of delayed calls but it seems that in this mod it will be impossible. I can do some tests but I can't guarantee anything.

Well, it seems that really the ScriptLock problem, which forces us to open and close the console many times, is actually caused by delayed calls.

I have eliminated half of the delayed calls and the ScriptLock problem has been reduced by 90%, but there are still 10% of situations where we can have ScriptLock. Therefore, it is not a total solution. The chance of blocking depends on how many mods with scripts are running at the same time. On a light install it may never lock but on a heavy install it can lock much more. But I have to wait for Nymra's return to resolve the remaining 10% because I need to make deeper changes to the mod.

Naked Defeat ASA4 Patch.rar

EDIT: Excuse me but I put a bad ESP file inside ASA3 Patch. I remove ASA3 and solve the problem in ASA4 Patch.

To install this version you have to follow specific instructions because I change a lot of things in the scripts and within the ESP and this is not a normal patch.

1 - Open your game, go to the MCM and disable Naked Defeat.
2 - Save your game and open it with ReSaver.
3 - Type "nade_" in the first filter and look carrefull the results:

Spoiler

nade3.png.42136488ce6e1f18d76a0883d9eaca17.png

Normal view whitout filter:

nade4.png.f9f26068e078946a896d29cda317706c.png

3 - Make sure you don't have any ACTIVE scripts that start with nade_
3.1 - If you have ACTIVE scripts that start with nade_ bad things have happened in your game. You can try to manually remove them. It's dangerous but usually it works. Select them, press DELETE and accept ReSaver's warning. Save the modified save game and try to load it into the game. If it works, save it again. If not, tough luck. Try to follow my instructions to uninstall Naked Defeat and install it again.
4 - Without ACTIVE scripts you can install my patch and let it replace the original files from Naked Defeat 4.81
5 - Open your game and load your saved game.
6 - Open the console and type "sqv nade_ConfigQuest"
6.1 - Look at the last lines. It should say Priority 50 and Stage 0
7 - Type "StopQuest nade_ConfigQuest" and "StartQuest nade_ConfigQuest"
8 - Type "sqv nade_ConfigQuest" again to see Priority 50 and Stage 10
9 - Open the MCM, enable Naked Defeat and close the MCM.

10 - If you NOT see the normal messagebox saying "Naked Defeat Activated.. Save your game and load it" Open the MCM AGAIN and disable Naked Defeat, close the MCM, open it AGAIN and enable Naked Defeat. Close it and you must say the message. If not... try repeat...

11 - That is all.

My beta testers say works good but, of course, talking about a so big and complex mod something can be bad. Report yours problems.

Edited by alex77r4
New version ASA4 Patch

@alex77r4

I followed your instructions.  However, when I use the "sqv nade_ConfigQuest" command, the Priority is still at 0.

This happens whether I reload a game with ND disabled and cleaned of nade_ active scripts, or I start from a new game.

Is there something I can check or edit in console to change this value ?

31 minutes ago, Kernog said:

@alex77r4

I followed your instructions.  However, when I use the "sqv nade_ConfigQuest" command, the Priority is still at 0.

This happens whether I reload a game with ND disabled and cleaned of nade_ active scripts, or I start from a new game.

Is there something I can check or edit in console to change this value ?

Thanks for the report but nothing you can do because the ESP is wrong. I am going to remove ASA3 and upload ASA4 to fix the problem.