20 minutes ago, walok said:

Hello

Nice to see you back and thanks for the update. I have a problem in SE. Whenever i hit space (wiggle key) while in a furniture it takes me out of the furniture into the crawl position. If the device did a punish spell and i hit space again i get the "trying to restore furniture" message but it immediatly puts me back to crawl. Tryed to disable crawl but then my character gets out of the furniture into the standing position when hitting space

I then deleted 4.9 to go back to 4.8.1 there this problem does not exist. Any idea what could be wrong ?

Thanks 

hmm, I could not reproduce this.

can you upload a full papyrus log for when that happens (repeatedly fall out of furniture and get back in?)

also important: 
what was the device? a yoke? a pillory? or sth. else? maybe upload a screenshot when you not sure.

On 12/13/2023 at 4:21 PM, Nymra said:

I went to hell with my first cat that I had for nine years :( she was hit by a car :(
this year she just died of old... her organs just did not want to work anymore. went down in just 2 days and I was heartbroken.
But I also got over it because life has to go on and I hope to have two new tigers soon :)

I know what you mean... I went the other way, I figured I had to drop mods or change them to keep them next to naked defeat. sadly lots of mods do not care about compatibility, which is ok, I mean its a hobby, but it makes work for me very hard (and I cannot make everyone happy either).

Most mods that are problematic for me are mods that ignore dhlp suspend events and fire their stuff while Naked Defeat runs. Some of them are from nexus, but many are LL mods too who just dont give a fuck. Fill her up, a mod that I really like, is sadly one of those for example. just breaks my animations.

The rest is just script load. sometimes things just take too long in certain conditions. in my laboraty, an ingame room with only 4 npc the mod works perfectly and fast. sigh. 

I wonder if Fluent Encounters would fix at least some of this.  There’s a patch for FHU for example 

23 minutes ago, no_way said:

I wonder if Fluent Encounters would fix at least some of this.  There’s a patch for FHU for example 

hmm, seems to do the right thing. 

I think I need to start making my own patches, tho. 
The edits I did for FHU are like 200 lines to prevent the animations from playing (only deflate)...

But I dont like where FHU is going, so I might end up implementing my own deflation.... gaaah, always the same :(

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

hmm, I could not reproduce this.

can you upload a full papyrus log for when that happens (repeatedly fall out of furniture and get back in?)

also important: 
what was the device? a yoke? a pillory? or sth. else? maybe upload a screenshot when you not sure.

Sure here you go

Not sure but could it have to do with dd or dde (dd version 5.2 SE-AE-VR dde version 5.50.0) ? In this case it was a tree my char was bound to but it really doesnt seem to matter what device it is

Papyrus.0.log

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, seems to do the right thing. 

I think I need to start making my own patches, tho. 
The edits I did for FHU are like 200 lines to prevent the animations from playing (only deflate)...

But I dont like where FHU is going, so I might end up implementing my own deflation.... gaaah, always the same :(

Yeah it requires you to write a patch for Fluent that “claims” the encounter, so basically anything else in Fluent with a patch won’t interrupt ND.  At least that’s how I understand it.  Seems to have some decently good documentation. 

I would say FHU has been working very well for a long time now.  I’ve just been turning off automatic deflate in its mcm to get around it interrupting other mods.  

Edited by no_way
2 hours ago, walok said:

Sure here you go

Not sure but could it have to do with dd or dde (dd version 5.2 SE-AE-VR dde version 5.50.0) ? In this case it was a tree my char was bound to but it really doesnt seem to matter what device it is

Papyrus.0.log 115.72 kB · 0 downloads

oh, does that mean that you were wearing Devious Devices when you were bound to the furniture?

Will look closer, but it still bugs me how this was not an issue with the previous nade version. I did not change alot in the respective quests... hmm.

Did you update the SUM and DDe mods? 

I have one idea that could be responsible, will check that but might need some time :(

I noticed this patch was released, have not tried the patch yet. Sounds like some of the bugs with the timer got fixed.

I have a question about companions.

Are companions supposed to be taken hostage and stay in chains until you save them along with your robbed loot? Because when I got sold to Simple slavery Lydia just went home.

An observation regarding the Robbery outcome: when I get robbed, my PC looses absolutely all inventory and her 3BA breast physics stop working, too.

Maybe the outcome could be changed as to not rob quest items?

Regarding the breast physics: once I disable/enable the 3BA breast physics for my PC again, they start working again after being robbed. What could be the issue here?

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

oh, does that mean that you were wearing Devious Devices when you were bound to the furniture?

Will look closer, but it still bugs me how this was not an issue with the previous nade version. I did not change alot in the respective quests... hmm.

Did you update the SUM and DDe mods? 

I have one idea that could be responsible, will check that but might need some time :(

Thanks for the answer

No there was no DD item equiped. SUM and dde are up to latest versions. I tryed reinstalling both just to see but id did no good. Really odd that i have no prblems with 4.8.1

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I dont understand?

When you get passed off to a master from Simple Slavery they can be introduced by Naked Defeat (or am I wrong here?)

Those masters essentially act as a small scenario from what I've experienced.

I was wondering if, instead of a scenario, it could check for SD and make them your Owner instead.

2 hours ago, Gudulba said:

An observation regarding the Robbery outcome: when I get robbed, my PC looses absolutely all inventory and her 3BA breast physics stop working, too.

Maybe the outcome could be changed as to not rob quest items?

Regarding the breast physics: once I disable/enable the 3BA breast physics for my PC again, they start working again after being robbed. What could be the issue here?

I think they use a certain item that has to be in the inventory if I recall correctly....

I was sure that I need to make compatibility fixes for the robbery, but for that I need some information and it might take a while. 
I ll do my best.

Also "SexlabNoStrip" Items should not be robbed already. Quest items is another thing, I cannot check for them in a good way... (or maybe I just did not find the correct method yet)

33 minutes ago, AlphaLoaded said:

When you get passed off to a master from Simple Slavery they can be introduced by Naked Defeat (or am I wrong here?)

Those masters essentially act as a small scenario from what I've experienced.

I was wondering if, instead of a scenario, it could check for SD and make them your Owner instead.

it does not work this way, as far as I understand.

Naked Defeat only moves the Player to a predefined spot and starts its scenario there. No single NPC or "Masters" are involvled and the NPC that fucks you is just a random one.

All Naked Defeat can do with SD+ is send you there AFTER its scenario plays and I do not plan any further integration. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

There seem to be some problems with some of the "Short Defeat" scenarios, so I recommend turning SHORT DEFEAT off for Combat Defeat (Defeat & Sex) and Public Punishment (Extras). 

I m working on a fix for the next update, which also will include a new structure for the scenarios and allow more variety in how they play out.

3 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Very simple 3BA's SMP Physics (unlike its CBPC Physics) use an (invisible) object in an armor slot (by default it uses slot 50). You can set the slot used via it's CBBE 3BA MCM (important to make it DD compatible), but if a mod simply removes all items (like ND seems to do, or like SkyUI does if you set it to unequip before equipping) then the physics object will be unequipped as well, shutting HDT-SMP physics down (without reactivating CBPC, which is waht would happen if you switch via the spell or hotkey from 3BA). If you disable (actually switch back to CBPC) and then enable SMP again, the object is also equipped again, thus restoring SMPs function.

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

it does not work this way, as far as I understand.

Naked Defeat only moves the Player to a predefined spot and starts its scenario there. No single NPC or "Masters" are involvled and the NPC that fucks you is just a random one.

All Naked Defeat can do with SD+ is send you there AFTER its scenario plays and I do not plan any further integration. 

Ah, I see!

Not a problem then. Thank you for your consideration.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Very simple 3BA's SMP Physics (unlike its CBPC Physics) use an (invisible) object in an armor slot (by default it uses slot 50). You can set the slot used via it's CBBE 3BA MCM (important to make it DD compatible), but if a mod simply removes all items (like ND seems to do, or like SkyUI does if you set it to unequip before equipping) then the physics object will be unequipped as well, shutting HDT-SMP physics down (without reactivating CBPC, which is waht would happen if you switch via the spell or hotkey from 3BA). If you disable (actually switch back to CBPC) and then enable SMP again, the object is also equipped again, thus restoring SMPs function.

think I should be able to scan for the item and prevent it from beeing stripped/equiped. 
but it also should have the "SexlabNoStrip" Keyword, no?

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Welcome back! Unfortunately I'm not getting any crawl animations. I did run FNIS.

can you upload a papyrus log? when you are defeated and until first sex scene?9

Edited by Nymra
9 hours ago, Nymra said:

think I should be able to scan for the item and prevent it from beeing stripped/equiped. 
but it also should have the "SexlabNoStrip" Keyword, no?

Perhaps, but it doesn't. The CBBE 3BA (3BBB) body also isn't available on LL and I guess they just didn't want to include a keyword that would not resolve for anyone without SL installed.

1 hour ago, dynamo-swamp said:

Nice to have you back.  is there any chance of your fixing up your animation packs?  I notice some are incorrectly aligned where the actor faces 180 degrees of where they should be.  I really enjoyed them otherwise!

yes, one of the things I want to do sooner not later. Especially my Forced Foreplay SLAL needs work and expanding. 

Small News from me in between scripting:

Next Update is in the making.

I rewrote the whole main sequence of Naked Defeat to make it more flexible and prepare for my future expansions.

This should also fix the "Short Defeat" Problem.

The update will also bring:
- Naked Fast Travel (Fast Travel is disabled and you can enable it by summoning rare creatures (or human ghosts) to fuck you and enable Fast Travel ONCE
- Soft Integration/Detection of Radiant Prostitution (changes how Public Punishment calculates your stuff).

- Maybe will also feature a ModEvent that allows other mods to start a customizeable Naked Defeat Scenario from one scene to full blown sceneario.

Edited by Nymra