On 6/25/2023 at 5:45 AM, VulpineScream said:

Did you ever figure this issue out? Because despite the fact that I used to be able to escape on some other test runs, now I'm having the same exact issue. Even at 50% chance, I get nothing but "struggles helplessly" and whatnot with magic shocks, and am just infinitely stuck and softlocked on any scenarios.

Really frustrating that you can't even use ZaZ commands to free yourself, because this mod "restores" you to the device even if you force yourself off with ZaZ! Such a pain in the ass. I really want this mod to work, and for the scenarios to work, but it's one problem after another. I think the mod just completely breaks at random intervals. I suspect a reinstall may help, but I'm afraid to do so because Critical Defeat and whatnot are currently properly functioning. Sigh.

I gave up on this mod.  The end scenarios are great but the defeat mechanism are crap and the mod seems dead.

7 hours ago, no_way said:

I gave up on this mod.  The end scenarios are great but the defeat mechanism are crap and the mod seems dead.

I'm getting to that point as well, I just am unsure what to use instead, because Sexlab Defeat has also always just been a miserable time for me. I know there's a new "simple" one, but it's in alpha and requires Archeron which also in alpha, and I just don't feel like being the guinea pig for that either. Any recommendations of decent ones (ideally that play well with Simple Slavery as well)?

Also, fun new issue with Naked Defeat today: I decided I was getting tired of the standard 0 HP defeat effect of NaDe, so I toggled the "essential" option to allow me to die, and what happens? I still go into bleedout, but enemies seem to always do the "they want to play with you more" thing, bringing you back up and to full HP. And then what do I realize a bit after that? ALL of my active effects (racial effects, wear & tear effects, item effects, stone effect, etc) are totally gone, lmao.

I don't know anymore.

just started using this, would have sooner but due to fear of reading comments about how it might be broken or no longer updated i figured it wouldn't be worth it. but i have to say after getting it set up right (with the fix that people kindly shared in previous comments)

and seeing how it plays out for a little bit, I really hope this mod isn't abandoned... and if so hopefully someone with the know how continues it in the future because Naked Defeat is so well thought out and implemented. thank you for making and sharing this! @Nymra

I installled some mods recently and Naked Defeat stopped working.

Adult Survival - JK's Skyrim.esp
Adult Survival - Extra Guards(B6) Lite.esp
Adult Survival.esp

Skyrim Koozie Platform.esp
Skyrim Koozie Platform - DD Addon.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
DynamicCollisionAdjustment.esl

I'm not disabling them yet since idk if it will brake my game or not. If you guys have experienced this in the past, please respond to this.

On 6/29/2023 at 7:25 AM, VulpineScream said:

I'm getting to that point as well, I just am unsure what to use instead, because Sexlab Defeat has also always just been a miserable time for me. I know there's a new "simple" one, but it's in alpha and requires Archeron which also in alpha, and I just don't feel like being the guinea pig for that either. Any recommendations of decent ones (ideally that play well with Simple Slavery as well)?

Also, fun new issue with Naked Defeat today: I decided I was getting tired of the standard 0 HP defeat effect of NaDe, so I toggled the "essential" option to allow me to die, and what happens? I still go into bleedout, but enemies seem to always do the "they want to play with you more" thing, bringing you back up and to full HP. And then what do I realize a bit after that? ALL of my active effects (racial effects, wear & tear effects, item effects, stone effect, etc) are totally gone, lmao.

I don't know anymore.

Acheron and YK 2.0 will be far better than anything else out there, they just lack the aftermath stuff currently.  If anyone could make YK 2.0 pass the player to Naked Defeat's scenarios post rape that would be heaven.

36 minutes ago, no_way said:

Acheron and YK 2.0 will be far better than anything else out there, they just lack the aftermath stuff currently.  If anyone could make YK 2.0 pass the player to Naked Defeat's scenarios post rape that would be heaven.

Absolutely. I actually made the transition to Acheron + YK + Practical Defeat and have had such a painless, functional experience so far. Fantastic mods, super functional despite how early into development some of them are. 

I'd say that in regards to NaDe's post defeat scenarios, but I honestly can't considering how broken even those are. Even setting struggle escape chance to 50%, there's a chance that if the contraption "tightness" rolls certain values you still get infinitely shocked and can't escape. Not to mention multiple scenarios break and throw you and assaulters into the terrain where tcl is the only way to escape if you manage to break free.

NaDe in general has so many great concepts, but it's just a broken, unfinished and abandoned mod. Not to mention it breaks save files if you try to uninstall (even using ReSaver, your save will be fucked). I urge everyone to make the switch to the Acheron framework; it's simpler but it just works, and Practical Defeat is in active development and will be taking a modular approach to more content (along the lines of execution chance, possibly even amputation, captivity, etc). This one just isn't worth the headache anymore.

Edited by VulpineScream
1 hour ago, no_way said:

What scenarios are you looking for?

50 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

What scenarios are you looking for?

All of what ND does after the series of rapes are over.  Bondage in furniture, bondage in bondage gear, whipping, sale to Simple Slavery, enslaved via Sanguine Debauchery.  

I really like this mod, probably my favorite of the defeat style mods. Unfortunately it hasn't kept up with updates and compatibility with other mods that it could hook into :p. If the mod author ever came back and started updating again, I'd probably switch back to this, but it seems like he's been gone since 2022 :'(

I was trying to get this mod up and running again for kicks, but it keeps crashing on me just after the game starts up (almost gets to the starting menu). I'm going to assume from looking a bit at the comments that this mod is kinda lost in the water?

For me this "somebody approaches you, so crawl away" is the thing that blasts away any immersion, bc I was in the temple of Mara and that happens. Or in Rifton with may people and some guards around me. So I am looking for another defeat mod...

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is severely out of date, incomplete, and buggy. It has some great ideas and content but getting it all to work is nigh impossible.

Move on to Acheron and Yamete Kudasai. They aren't perfect either, but far more reliable than NaDe. Practical Defeat is in development and working the kinks out, but it's shaping up to be a more thorough defeat mod that snaps onto Acheron.

Even with the ZaZ 8.0 doesn't work.

I gived up with this mod and i returned to my reliable sexlab defeat with the add of spank that ass for some dialogues and replacing the whipping, and Devious Captures to fill the devices absent in SLdefeat. 

I guess is the easierst combination for the lazy noobs on modding like me xD

On 6/12/2023 at 1:25 AM, mamafo said:

Cuando me derriban, los enemigos simplemente me ignoran, ¿alguien sabe la solución a este problema?  y apareciendo el creador ya no soporta el mod, una lastima .

EDIT:

I'm the new one in modding and there are a lot of things that I don't know, but I have all the animation packs that the creator recommended in the blog, and I also activated them with FNIS, so I don't know what the problem is, and I also want to apologize to the creator, in case he disliked my comment about the mod being abandoned.

Si estas usando SexLab Utility Plus v20230603, regresa a una version anterior, yo regrese a la version v20230218-A y funciona. / If you are using SUP v20230603 , go back to a previous version.

• 2 weeks later...

FNIS last version:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
 8 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: bashbehavior.hkx 

thats all. 

What am i forget? AE Skyrim only this mod i cant install propelly

• 2 weeks later...