• 2 weeks later...

First of all sorry for letting you wait so long, i was on vacation for two weeks and couldnt check the forum.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:30 PM, notwavman said:

I see that some checks were implemented in the latest patch, I think they've broken applying items to followers. To player items get applied correctly.

On 8/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Slitpipes said:

Can confirm my followers are suddenly immune to strikers. Just getting on today to see if I broke it somewhere. Hey Cursed Raccoon, this mod is awesome and exactly what my game needed thank you so much for making it and working to improve it.

On 8/3/2022 at 1:44 PM, Slitpipes said:

Awww it looks like I am immune now too. Had a 2 handed striker wailing on my face with her glowy sword and nothing happened with 100% chance.

Thanks for reporting this issue i will see if i can find a fix for it. Also thanks for praising the mod @Slitpipes.

Just to make sure: you do not have the only player option enabled do you?

12 hours ago, laurient said:

just a small bug found, in the MCM , page "Strikers". It miss a string on the gender choosen for the striker. you can choose $RANDOM instead of "Random".

Will fix it! Thank you!

Edited by Cursed Raccoon
On 8/14/2022 at 11:18 PM, laurient said:

just a small bug found, in the MCM , page "Strikers". It miss a string on the gender choosen for the striker. you can choose $RANDOM instead of "Random".

Curious for me it shows the normal "Random" and not "$RANDOM". what language did you set your game to?

On 8/3/2022 at 1:44 PM, Slitpipes said:

Awww it looks like I am immune now too. Had a 2 handed striker wailing on my face with her glowy sword and nothing happened with 100% chance.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:30 PM, notwavman said:

I see that some checks were implemented in the latest patch, I think they've broken applying items to followers. To player items get applied correctly.

Two things you guys need to check for me:

1. Have you disabled the "player only" MCM option in general?

2. Have you checked the debug page for the option "Are events blocked?" (or something along those lines)

3. Have you enabled the MCM option "Unlock Striker devices" in general?

Because these have caused the issued you mentioned. 

1. it should be obvious why

2. This can happen overtime after other mods do stuff and it will affect everyone. 

3. this is a weird one: if an actor (striker in your example) unequips a piece of armor/clothing/etc. they are forced to reequip their currently held weapon. This can cause actors to bug out and will result in them visualy swinging their weapon while technically not having it equipped. As a clue to know when this is happening you should hear a fist sound instead of a sword sound when a hit connects. Which is only sometimes true. Obviously they cant transfer devices with their fists because those dont have the devious enchantment like their weapons.

Edited by Cursed Raccoon

Yes I have disabled player only so everyone can have fun.

At one point it was blocked, I unblocked it, saved, reloaded, and then it seemed about 50/50 if it would transfer or not.

As for 3 I have played around with the settings extensively. I'm going to try a completely new save soon with less mods to see if there was a hidden conflict. Haven't been able to find the time to do so yet but I will keep you posted.

5 hours ago, Slitpipes said:

Yes I have disabled player only so everyone can have fun.

At one point it was blocked, I unblocked it, saved, reloaded, and then it seemed about 50/50 if it would transfer or not.

As for 3 I have played around with the settings extensively. I'm going to try a completely new save soon with less mods to see if there was a hidden conflict. Haven't been able to find the time to do so yet but I will keep you posted.

Alright i hope everything works out for you.

Question for you CR, are the strikers supposed to have the black face bug? They are the only mod entity I have that is having this issue. Didn't see if this has been brought up before. It's not an problem mind. In my head canon they are an imposter monster species hense why they turn into ghost puddles.

18 hours ago, Cursed Raccoon said:

Curious for me it shows the normal "Random" and not "$RANDOM". what language did you set your game to?

I use the English version...

And i fixed the bug.

In the english translation file, I replaced the space between the $RANDOM and Random with a tab. And now, it's ok.

7 hours ago, Slitpipes said:

Question for you CR, are the strikers supposed to have the black face bug? They are the only mod entity I have that is having this issue. Didn't see if this has been brought up before. It's not an problem mind. In my head canon they are an imposter monster species hense why they turn into ghost puddles.

No they arent supposed to have this bug. And yes it was brought up before but it has been some time ago so i found this link for you which explain everything:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/2090

6 hours ago, Slitpipes said:

Thank you Cursed Raccoon, I got my loop fixed and faces are back to normal. 1 last question for now: is it possible for in the future to have a character placed in bondage furniture? Perhaps as a big punishment.

No problem, and yes that might be possible. Thanks for the idea, always appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Cursed Raccoon said:

No i never downloaded the beta, why you ask?

Well, I've noticed strange random failures during transfer-all events, like only part of items gets transferred.

It made me wonder what caused it - heavy script load, changes in DD5.2b7 or UD...

This is why I ask people around to see what they observed.

12 hours ago, notwavman said:

Well, I've noticed strange random failures during transfer-all events, like only part of items gets transferred.

It made me wonder what caused it - heavy script load, changes in DD5.2b7 or UD...

This is why I ask people around to see what they observed.

Did you check the UD auto scan feature. It scan every DS around PC and cause framedrop in my game so I have to turn it off and manual scan for other NPC that I intended to interact with.

5 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Did you check the UD auto scan feature. It scan every DS around PC and cause framedrop in my game so I have to turn it off and manual scan for other NPC that I intended to interact with.

Yep, auto-scan is off by default, it is off for me.

21 hours ago, Cursed Raccoon said:

With "changes in [...]" do you mean it gets better or worse with dd5.2b7 / UD?

I've noticed strange behavior when striker's events happen. Full transfer fails to lock suits, but not always, sometimes it works.

So I'm trying to figure out what is happening, which mod causes it.

Naturally, if several people try it out and share the experiences - it will be much easier to figure out!

Good thing about Devious Strikers as it uses DD's leveled lists, so actually new added devices do work! They appear on strikers, and get transferred onto victims, with strange random failures, source of which I'm trying to deduce.

PS: I've noticed bug in the Devious Strikers, I believe. It's about punishment devices type select - I have all of them disabled except for armbinders, straitjackets and petsuits. Yet I've got ball and chain as result of punishment device being added. Probably similar logical error, like it was for enemy types?

Edited by notwavman
On 8/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, notwavman said:

PS: I've noticed bug in the Devious Strikers, I believe. It's about punishment devices type select - I have all of them disabled except for armbinders, straitjackets and petsuits. Yet I've got ball and chain as result of punishment device being added. Probably similar logical error, like it was for enemy types?

I will take a look at this.