1 hour ago, DzonyBravo said:

That actually could be a nice idea!
For example, there could be some kind of a boss, which, if you loose, not only puts character in restrains, but also be a slave (some kind of slavery integration)

Then after that, I thought, that there could be a different Strikers with specific device that only a specific striker class could have. For example, usually the strikers could put you in the catsuit, but without gas mask and only a specific striker could have that mask. Mask would be modded to force aphrodisiac gas when its equiped (purple gas animation??).

The other specific striker could have aphrodisiac magic, that increases arousal and when character is on climax, by default it could be stunned, so other strikers could start transfering devices.

Another striker could put a succubus tattoo, which, of course could increase arousal (slave tattoo integration??)

I understand, it sounds to me like it's too much, but might be a decent idea for the future updates :D 

No worries, it's always fun see people gush out idea, in these moments one can tell how creative people really are. 

But these are some nice inspirations for a big update that introduces new striker types. Eventhough i dont think this will come soon. On a personal note, i really love the succubbus tattoo idea, we never have enough tattoo functionality in mods. 

6 minutes ago, Cursed Raccoon said:

if you have any news, let me know. its always hard to figure out a bug if you cant replicated it at will. 

Double checked my load order, cause I had a feeling I was on the right track. And I was.

It's a mod conflict apprently...

Between DCL and SL Survival? Which I used together before without problem.
With or without DS that bug appears.

Sorry about the confusion. Seems everything is fine on your front?
Just unlucky that this bug decided to manifest itself after the only change I made was trying out the new DS update.

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

In an ideal world, it would merely need a handoff to SD+, but we're all really dependent on @DeepBlueFrog developing his mod to the point where it's moved past the point where the most interesting part of player slavery is to try to find ways to get the master/mistress killed, so that you can wander free again. ?

There's always hope, but it seems to be pretty much at the bottom of his list - his other mods are pretty much as good as you'll find - and, TBH, it's maybe not too surprising as getting SD+ back to something that is properly interesting and entertaining, not to mention also being a fairly coherent experience - if you've ever been to Sanguine's Grotto, you'll have a fair idea of what I mean - must be the Horny Devil's own job ? 

The Frog has my every sympathy ?

DQW

As i said in an early post, i wont be working on modintegrations for now. BUT one of the first ones i was planing on would be sending player to Simple Slavery on punish or other conditions. Which means SD+ is not too far from there...

3 minutes ago, A.Okita aka Caralis said:

Double checked my load order, cause I had a feeling I was on the right track. And I was.

It's a mod conflict apprently...

Between DCL and SL Survival? Which I used together before without problem.
With or without DS that bug appears.

Sorry about the confusion. Seems everything is fine on your front?
Just unlucky that this bug decided to manifest itself after the only change I made was trying out the new DS update.

Glad to hear that you found the culprit, but also nice to know since these two mods are likely to appear in many peoples load orders. And dont feel bad about it, this stuff happens more often than not. 

Awesome work, so happy to see this gem get a bit more attention again.

While testing out the new version, I experienced getting a pet suit equipped by a striker as a punishment device despite this option being disabled as an allowed punishment device in the MCM. In another punishment event I was equipped a yoke in a context where yokes were also toggled off as a punishment option in the MCM. So it seems like there might be a problem with the way punishment options are evaluated and executed.

I'm not sure the problem is only linked to the most recent version, I seem to recall having had issues with this functionality in an earlier version as well, but I don't remember the details.

Oh, incidentally FWIW I could not replicate the MCM menu problem mentioned above. I had both DS, DCL and SL Survival in my load order in the new test game as it seemed relevant to check for this problem, but no MCM problems like that showed up for me.

I think it's probably right that that issue is linked to SL Survival, not DS stuff - I have occasionally seen Survival causing issues with the Devious Follower MCM Debug menu for me, the problem being specifically linked to changes to the Inn prices in the SL Survival MCM menu (I know, that doesn't make any sense, but that specific issue I replicated multiple times at one point).

Edited by BYJE137
2 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Awesome work, so happy to see this gem get a bit more attention again.

While testing out the new version, I experienced getting a pet suit equipped by a striker as a punishment device despite this option being disabled as an allowed punishment device in the MCM. In another punishment event I was equipped a yoke in a context where yokes were also toggled off as a punishment option in the MCM. So it seems like there might be a problem with the way punishment options are evaluated and executed.

I'm not sure the problem is only linked to the most recent version, I seem to recall having had issues with this functionality in an earlier version as well, but I don't remember the details.

Will take a look at it and see where it comes from. thanks for reporting!

16 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Oh, incidentally FWIW I could not replicate the MCM menu problem mentioned above.

Found out it wasn't a bug between any mod, though it was a bit hidden in the DCL forum.

Turns out it's just an engine bug. Starting cell was too "cluttered", so DCL and SLS being the probably biggest mods of my load order, failed to properly initialize themself.

I guess "Realm of Lorkhan" is too "heavy for a loverslab skyrim?

8 minutes ago, A.Okita aka Caralis said:

Found out it wasn't a bug between any mod, though it was a bit hidden in the DCL forum.

Turns out it's just an engine bug. Starting cell was too "cluttered", so DCL and SLS being the probably biggest mods of my load order, failed to properly initialize themself.

I guess "Realm of Lorkhan" is too "heavy for a loverslab skyrim?

Didnt even know this was a thing..

3 minutes ago, Cursed Raccoon said:

Didnt even know this was a thing..

Me neither... Until now!

Ig that kinda explains why LAL is so dominant as an alternate start mod.
(Ironicly the only mod in my load order that had any "problems" with LAL, is this one.
Configure DS' MCM at the wrong time in setting up the mods and you have strikers wrongfully replacing the ghosts in disabled outfits? )

Something I only noticed now: The lock menu when bound and hardcode mode options both remove access to the first couple of pages of the MCM (which is good), but neither of them remove the option in the debug page to remove devices and/or punishment devices. If you're playing with a hardcore or lock menu when bound function like that enabled you'll often (/usually?) probably want to also remove options like these. I'm playing with a variety of bondage mods and right now DS is the only one of them which provides access to this functionality when I'm tied. Some debug options should definitely remain available even in such contexts, but an option to remove devices is one of those where some players will definitely prefer it not being available.

Could it be changed so that the option is not available when the menu is locked, or perhaps be made configurable? (new MCM option: 'No escape options available in MCM menu when bound' or something like that).

6 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Something I only noticed now: The lock menu when bound and hardcode mode options both remove access to the first couple of pages of the MCM (which is good), but neither of them remove the option in the debug page to remove devices and/or punishment devices. If you're playing with a hardcore or lock menu when bound function like that enabled you'll often (/usually?) probably want to also remove options like these. I'm playing with a variety of bondage mods and right now DS is the only one of them which provides access to this functionality when I'm tied. Some debug options should definitely remain available even in such contexts, but an option to remove devices is one of those where some players will definitely prefer it not being available.

Haven't put any major thoughts into that, but if i remeber correctly my initial thoughts were that if something bugs out with the worn devices and the player has now no way of removing them anymore it would lead to some very frustrating alternatives like using console, etc.

And i have hoped that players dont use a debug function ease gemplay.

6 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

or perhaps be made configurable? (new MCM option: 'No escape options available in MCM menu when bound' or something like that).

But i think i can settle on this.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I have a small problem with this mod.

Basically, Single Transfers never happen, but Transfer All's do when the threshold is reached.

I have the transfer probability at 100% and checking the console, whenever I get hit, dhlp_StopEvent gets called, then immediatly dhlp_ResumeEvent gets called. I don't know what could the cause be for single transfers not to work.

My load order is this

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SL Survival.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Frostfall.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
iNeed.esp
FNISspells.esp
Race Scale Remover.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
EnforcerOutfitsZAP.esp
SlaverunEnforcerStandsalone.esp
SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp
Devious Heatrise.esp
Devious Strike.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: After getting a Devipus Bow from a dead Striker, I tested equiping some devices on my character and then firing arrows at various female NPC's. The devices were transfered without problem if I was the attacker, but if I'm being attacked, no devices are transfered.

Edited by magaliroleplay
More explaining
On 8/9/2023 at 3:48 AM, DzonyBravo said:

Yes it is very confusing :D
Yesterday I tried to clean install skyrim with mods (installed only necessary ones) and installed your newest mod version (BTW idea with puting devious weapons is very good!)
So what happened. I tried going with nude character and on every hit, theres that equip sound and that red/orange transfer glowing. Items won't appear in the inventory, but it does transfer everything after the last hit (wrapping like a present)

On 9/17/2023 at 6:05 PM, magaliroleplay said:

Hi there, I have a small problem with this mod.

Basically, Single Transfers never happen, but Transfer All's do when the threshold is reached.

I have the transfer probability at 100% and checking the console, whenever I get hit, dhlp_StopEvent gets called, then immediatly dhlp_ResumeEvent gets called. I don't know what could the cause be for single transfers not to work.

My load order is this

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SL Survival.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Frostfall.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
iNeed.esp
FNISspells.esp
Race Scale Remover.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
EnforcerOutfitsZAP.esp
SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp
Devious Heatrise.esp
Devious Strike.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: After getting a Devipus Bow from a dead Striker, I tested equiping some devices on my character and then firing arrows at various female NPC's. The devices were transfered without problem if I was the attacker, but if I'm being attacked, no devices are transfered.

I am having the same issue and it seems like the mods we share are:

Spoiler

XPMSE.esp

SimplyKnock.esp

EnforcerOutfitsZAP.esp
SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp

RapeTattoos.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SL Survival.esp

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

And we are on different versions as well. ( I am on SE)

I feels to me one of the following is likely somehow conflicting:

SRREnforcerEnhanced.esp

RapeTattoos.esp

SL Survival.esp

Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

(my thought is that the others would be extremely common for users of this mod so there should be more users with this issue, or feel like they should have nothing to do with any if it, so it would be unlikely those mods would be the trigger)

I will try to test things out when I can.

Edited by maelstromxc

I've figured out why single transfers from strikers not working, the reason is using StorageUtil.FormListRandom() function.

This function is not present in PapyrusUtil 3.3, which is the latest available to Skyrim LE. Those who have problems on SE - try updating your PapyrusUtil.

Edited by kurotatsu
5 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

I've figured out why single transfers from strikers not working, the reason is using StorageUtil.FormListRandom() function.

This function is not present in PapyrusUtil 3.3, which is the latest available to Skyrim LE. Those who have problems on SE - try updating your PapyrusUtil.

Damn, I'm using LE. I guess I need to start using SE or AE then. Thanks for researching the problem!

6 hours ago, magaliroleplay said:

Damn, I'm using LE. I guess I need to start using SE or AE then. Thanks for researching the problem!

Here's changed and compiled versions I've made for myself, if you want them. I've basically reverted single transfers to use old function instead of the new one.

Naturally, topic author shouldn't be bothered if these make your PC blow up ;)

Replace these in the Data/Scripts

DeviousStrikeLibs.pex DeviousStrikeOutfit.pex

Have to test that more but three things I noticed a few hours into my playthrough.

A: Loading MCM Settings from file seems to load some values/triggers improperly.
Entered a cell for the first time in that playthrough and found a striker wearing a disabled outfit.
Manually ticking and unticking seems to have fixed it.

B: Bow Strikers can actually run out of arrows, apparently.
Tried to give her iron arrows via console, didn't work.
Wonder if that problem can either be fixed or bow strikers might get a dagger as a backup for that case.

C : The same fight also had the bug (or very bad luck?) of no device transfers happening.
Have to test if that's a bug only occuring for bow strikers though. So far I think I haven't seen missing events for melee or magic.
(Running the correct versions of SKSE & PapyrusUtil, so I think I can rule out the back mentioned further up)

On 9/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, kurotatsu said:

Here's changed and compiled versions I've made for myself, if you want them. I've basically reverted single transfers to use old function instead of the new one.

Naturally, topic author shouldn't be bothered if these make your PC blow up ;)

Replace these in the Data/Scripts

DeviousStrikeLibs.pex 29.53 kB · 3 downloads DeviousStrikeOutfit.pex 15.02 kB · 3 downloads

I tried to do this and - something's new! :D I'm back at where sometimes after hit, gloves and boots gets transfered. But what's new is that after one or two transfered items i just see the red glowing on every hit, but it doesn't do "transfer all" event anymore. So it seems, like something else is blocking the transfer

2 hours ago, DzonyBravo said:

I tried to do this and - something's new! :D I'm back at where sometimes after hit, gloves and boots gets transfered. But what's new is that after one or two transfered items i just see the red glowing on every hit, but it doesn't do "transfer all" event anymore. So it seems, like something else is blocking the transfer

Yep, same thing for me. I guess quick and dirty edit doesn't cuts it and instead that function should be rewritten for this to work properly. Let's hope for @Cursed Raccoon reading this and making all the necessary changes...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone.

I'm having some kind of problem with those mod but i can't figure out how to fix it, maybe u could help :)

Mod is installed and active, load order is correct but after few hours of playing something wrong is happen :D

Mod sets all events to blocked by himself... Why is this possible? After that i need to deactivate it, make new save and activate it again but it's annoying.

DD Mods im using are:

- DD 5.2

- Unforgiving Devices

- Devious Strike

- Deviously Enchanted Chests

- Laura and Elvira Shops

- Captured Dreams

- Devious Lore

- Devious Interests

- Deviously Accessible

Is some of those mods in conflict or something?

18 hours ago, Dejvid91 said:

Hello everyone.

I'm having some kind of problem with those mod but i can't figure out how to fix it, maybe u could help :)

Mod is installed and active, load order is correct but after few hours of playing something wrong is happen :D

Mod sets all events to blocked by himself... Why is this possible? After that i need to deactivate it, make new save and activate it again but it's annoying.

DD Mods im using are:

- DD 5.2

- Unforgiving Devices

- Devious Strike

- Deviously Enchanted Chests

- Laura and Elvira Shops

- Captured Dreams

- Devious Lore

- Devious Interests

- Deviously Accessible

Is some of those mods in conflict or something?

Devious Interests was just updated with fix of it setting block flag and not reseting it. Please make sure you have the latest version of it.

Also you can reset block flags of DS via MCM in Debug section.