FeebleFlies,

I am glad your current one is compatible . And, yes CharacterGen < 88 is still what I use in all versions.

Sexcapades,

I will take a look at that one.

I may put a toggle in the ini file to bypass that check, but folks will need to realize that it can really screw up a start quest depending on the situation.

Mem

Love the update my PC is have non stop stalker she going be sore for weeks. But dose not play well with loversbitch my PC got a bone from one of the dogs and then the guards start killing the dogs I had a good save before it happen I had to disable it and load the save then open LSM and turn off the creature then I was able to use loversbitch again

As I have said many times, if don't want trouble with other Mod dogs or creature sex Systems take a LoversBitch dog so you have a bitch bone, tell the dog "wait here" and you can play all other Mods with no Problems. (And your dog is waiting obediently in Renas store)

As I have said many times, if don't want trouble with other Mod dogs or creature sex Systems take a LoversBitch dog so you have a bitch bone, tell the dog "wait here" and you can play all other Mods with no Problems. (And your dog is waiting obediently in Renas store)

i was try to take him there but it happen so fast I came out of the house and he started to attack the NPC's I ran to her store and the guards were killing the other dogs I know you told me before about it 

• 2 months later...

Hello DeadSomething

If you are referring to the current LSM v2 with the separate male/female (the male version is older) esps...  I suppose you could run a plugin above them to keep one turned off and the other turned on based on gender.  Not a good solution but I have no plans to do any rewrites on these. I am focused on the below.

If you are referring to the planned LSC (combined), it should be gender neutral when completed. (mind you, neutral, not neutered)

Mem

Placement looks ok for LSM/LSMN in that LO.

Let me know if you are still having issues with the hotkey.

The stalker spell will (should) let you change it if needed.

You will want to be sure it is not the same as other keys set up by other mods. I do not know if enhancedhotkeys does things behind the curtain that might affect it.

Mem

General Side Note: I finally found a way to insure my mods catch WappyOnes RaperS version without having to reload a game.

It will be in LSC.

Not sure what you mean by "giving me the chance". Menu closes? Ignores your input?

If the menu (and spell) closes when you hold down a button and click with the mouse on 'next', recast the spell and try again.

You can try manually setting it.
open your console and type in:

set LSMHotkeyQ.sTogle to #

close the console and try it.
The number you can get from DirectX Key Scancodes. Use the Dec number.

I honestly have no idea why it would not accept your input unless something else is interfering with it.

Mem

Your first menu should look like this:

post-33301-0-52735100-1403711788_thumb.jpg

The one you posted looks like an older version.

The size of the LoversStalkerM.esp should be:

size 150KB (153,857bytes)

Could you re-install one more time for me please.

Try downloading from the post I linked above (post #209), unzip it and directly drop the esp into your data file and make sure you get 'Request permission to overwrite' and tell it yes.

Mem

Yes - that did the trick.  Unfortunately, I downloaded from the download page.

This is the one I was using before.  I've read that a lot of folk don't like the humiliation part to go through the text/persuasion thing, but I hated the way the broken version I was using worked.  My character is way too tough to realistically think anyone is just going to sneak up and jump her in the street but there's no reason a daring (if dashing) person might "bully" her into playing.  I don't know what all of my settings really are... but I got jumped by the beggar in the IC market district, ended up the victim of a 24 x gang bang, was forced to pay a 5 gp fine afterward and then had 3 other folks track me down and get their share of my just out of prison body. 

I am glad it is working for you now.

" I've read that a lot of folk don't..."
That is the issue with making public 'interactive' mods. There is no single audience.
Even the individual player will want different moods at different times depending on their own mood.
Tastes and kinks vary widely. I, myself, switch between versions 1 and 2 quite a bit and am constantly changing
and rewriting the version 1 message ini for my own mood at the time. If I just knew how to make dialog
infos into usable variables, then a whole new breed of interaction could be created.
Hopefully LSC will be able to cover the full range of: no talk, just action through message narration to verbal banter.

Mem

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to be one of "those" guys, but is this still being worked on? I rather like the mod(s), so I'm rather curious.

Let me attempt to change this from a pure bump post to something a bit more acceptable: I've noticed that both joburg and StalkerM don't work correctly with companions, even ones that are set to go free or relax in an area. Any chance for an option to change this? I'd rather like my slave harem to occasionally decide they want a little revenge for their imprisonment... (for reference, sleep attacks from joburg seem to work fine, and if you're standing next to a person with StalkerM they can act, but the parts where they follow people are disabled. Also, it seems to happen in with both MCS and slavetrade)

Nepro & fejeena:
Yup, it has been awhile but I believe ERI rings. I took it into blender to position
for DMRA and weightcopy for BBB.

dult:
Thanks dult. I will check those mods and see what is occuring to block LSM.
It is fine to be 'one of those guys' :)
The situation with companions is: To add a script follow package or not. Adding and removing
this type of AI packages can disrupt things in bad ways. LSM does not add package to any actor that
currently has an active follow package. It also checks (using LwPK internal scripts) if they are
part of certain companion mods. This is to keep from possibly interfering with them.
A lot more script could be created to overcome some of the problems but that may cause more
interferance with other mods. Another issue (with the dialog part) is making sure the stalker
is close enough to start a conversation in a timely manner. If they are too far away and player is
moving, then the stalker will just walk towards the player (and most of the time never catch them).
All of the above is not to say "I am not going to mess with it". Actually this leads back to your
first sentence.
LSC is being actively worked on and tested. This includes some of the issues with companions.
Who and What can stalk or be stalked (including groups like slaves, companions, and the player themself)
is being better defined. It will include ini support to toggle on/off checks relating to issues
with alternate start mods.
I find that spending about 25% of my time on LSC, 25% on clothing/other mods, and the rest of the
time actually playing keeps me from getting frustrated or burnt out on any one thing.

Mem

• 4 months later...

Trying to figure out what mod controls the crowd animations, they all crouch around my character while a stalker is going at it. How do I change the crouch to a standing idle or something funny etc?

edit

Forgot to mention some things about dialogue, for a stalker with dialogue they sure do get right down to business! would be interesting if the stalker had some nasty comments to say using dialogue say three or four comments about player ass or boobs whatever before getting to the undressing demands. I don't know if it is possible and got this idea from playing with furo trap mod but, the stalker could grope the player three or four times too? I know it would be an animation pairing the two together but furo trap does this animation where the player is masturbating for a few seconds before the final stage where the furo trap spawns. I was thinking like that ya know? so the stalker grabs the player butt or spanks their butt and the player jumps a bit and so on. Maybe some boobie groping as the final stage before the undressing dialogue begins all tied in with the verbal harrassment stuff too:-)