Mass Effect Legendary Edition?

I bought the Legendary Edition on release and am playing the series for the first time.  I know there are love scenes across the series but I don't know if they're interesting.  Are there any plans to enhance them?  For example for Dragon Age Origins there is a mod that improves the love scenes,  Will such a thing exist for ME:LE?

Old games that have already been played to death by most. I'm not paying twice for the same damn games and I doubt many others are either. So the probability of very much modding for this is pretty low. That love affair died with the old Bioware in another age.

Well, I'm on the other side of the fence and love the original trilogy, for me it's well worth it for the QoL changes and better graphics.

But anyways... I think the chances of that are pretty low tbh. There's a few skimpy/nude mods floating around for the original versions, and since LE is still built on Unreal 3 there's a chance they could get ported. But outright love scene improvements? I'd venture a guess that if they hadn't been made by now it's probable that it's too much work for the result.

You can safely assume what may, or may not be made by looking at what people made for the original trilogy. Though tbf I don't see a reason why legendary edition should be any more popular with mods than the originals, considering they've done nothing to improve community mod support this time around either. Shame, I kinda hoped they would give us something to play around with to make our own, at least a bit less limited mods.

Been playing the remaster for a few days now and it crashes for me about 10 times a day and I am getting pretty sick of it.

I think that I agree with @27X that you are better off with the original and all the cool mods which are likely to never to available for legendary and save the 60 bucks.

The remaster works fine on my PC.  There have been 1 or 2 bugs, and near the end of one planet I think it was Feros the game lagged, despite me having a high end PC.   I do remember now I bought ME1 for the Xbox, but my disc got cracked right after I reached the Citadel.  Anyway I never got around to replacing it thus I forgot about the series.  But now I bought the remaster and ME1 runs pretty smooth compared to the little bit I remember from the original.  I also bought the remaster because it comes with 40 dlc's.  I completed ME1 and am now playing ME2 I hope at least someone will restore Miranda's ass shots.  Although on the bright side the game has a photo mode so I can take pictures of her ass anytime I want to.  But the reason why I want such a mod is because it fits her backstory.  At least what I know so far, that she was genetically engineered to be perfect.

The reason why I asked if someone was going to make a better sex scene mod was because the original Dragon Age has such a mod.  Now I don't know which game is older Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 1.  So I don't know if BioWare made it difficult for modders.

Anyway thank you all for answering my questions.

• 4 weeks later...