I know reputation is needed to trigger certain quests but, how does it work? Over quite a few hours of play I've watched it drop all the way down to -70. Is it related to turning down offers or generally being rude?

PS. I guess turning them down would be from Approach Redux anyways. Is there integration there?

Edited by Papersword

Hey,

Regarding the Dibella seduction quest/ability you get from Senna - the pop-up window advices to stand in front of NPC and press N. Tried it, with keyworded armor equipped, on multiple NPCs - mostly mercenaries and merchants - but nothing happens upon keypress. Am I missing something here? Is it only very specific NPCs that have the option?

On 7/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, WCSC said:

Anyone else having conflicts using this mod with Defeat or Follower ATF?  It seems to break the two mods.  Not sure if it maybe a Load Order thing.  I had this somewhat down in my load order

I'm using EFF... I'm not sure about ATF. Nothing seems to conflict with EFF.

Also, try using Factoryclose's addon for Defeat:

I'm using: Sexlab Defeat Addon by BakaFactory 1.02V SE English.7z

Edited by gooser
5 hours ago, lolwhy said:

Hey,

Regarding the Dibella seduction quest/ability you get from Senna - the pop-up window advices to stand in front of NPC and press N. Tried it, with keyworded armor equipped, on multiple NPCs - mostly mercenaries and merchants - but nothing happens upon keypress. Am I missing something here? Is it only very specific NPCs that have the option?

I have the same issue.

4 hours ago, gooser said:

I'm using EFF... I'm not sure about ATF. Nothing seems to conflict with EFF.

Also, try using Factoryclose's addon for Defeat:

I'm using: Sexlab Defeat Addon by BakaFactory 1.02V SE English.7z

I was trying to understand the install instructions about the factory defeat (LE).  Do you install the factory over the Original Defeat?

7 hours ago, WCSC said:

I have the same issue.

I was trying to understand the install instructions about the factory defeat (LE).  Do you install the factory over the Original Defeat?

I installled SexLab Defeat SE first, then factory close's addon as a separate mod so it overwrites the base mod:
image.png

Notice the priority (259 > 88)

Turns out the FactoryClose "addon" really overwrites most of the files (.esp and .pex files).

On 7/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, WCSC said:

Anyone else having conflicts using this mod with Defeat or Follower ATF?  It seems to break the two mods.  Not sure if it maybe a Load Order thing.  I had this somewhat down in my load order

Defeat needs the Sexlab Defeat Addon by Bakafactory  overriding it.   Amazing Follower Tweaks always gave me errors and issues with BaboDialogue, however - the only time I've ever had any trouble with AFT.   I've switched to EFF for my newest BaboDialogue build and it works better with it.

On 5/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, factoryclose said:

Essential switch from Babodialogue won't work in all events. It wasn't meant to be like that in the first place. As you already guessed, it only activates when it's necessary. So if you want your character 24hour invincible, Defeat Essential would work for you. I haven't done anything to its function so it should work.

I feel like this should be written in the mod's description. 

Because I've been trying to trigger a defeat scenario for a very long time but I kept dying. 
Only after I scrolled through the comments here and found your comment I understood how it works. 

For anyone not getting the defeat scenarion right (PC just dying/can't die/keeps getting up/etc): 
NOT ALL ENCOUNTERS IN THIS MOD HAVE THE DEFEAT SCENARIO! 
For example: I was trying to test the defeat scenario on Imperial Slavers with the Thalmor Prisoner and they just kept killing me.
But The Elite Assilant with the Enslaved Knight encounter worked just fine and my PC got defeated and tied up. 
So don't expect every encounter to be death-free. 

Hope this info helps! 

Okay, so I installed LE versions of EFF, Babo Defeat, and now I can't get Babo Approach or Harrasement MCM to load in a new game.  Also, my game won't even start unless I untick EFF in NMM.

Is it a load order thing?  Should Dialogue be at the above Harrasement, and Approach be lower in the mod load order?  I have Defeat at nearly the very bottom

okay, I've started a new playthrough, I finally got keywords placed on some custom armor (some clothes didn't work) using SEEedit and the third pdf document (3 manuals seem a bit much).  I'm getting some random comments from npcs, like bandits are dangerous or night time is dangerous, but no events so far.  No reputation titles so far.  Do I have to switch to skimpy armor to get reputation points or encounters?  I'm wearing vampire armor right now till I have enough materials to make my custom armor.  Not using bikini armor or Killer Kleo's.  Is there a level requirement?  I still think the aroused extended that comes with a choice of several keywords is easier than editing armor mods in SSEedit.  Why don't you talk to that mod author and combine the two?  You could add some of your keywords to their version and integrate that with your mod.

finally managed to add keywords to some of my armor, and with the events set at 100 I managed to trigger a bandit attack outside Solitude.  But it was weird, because the bandit's dialogue stopped me from equipping a weapon, and when I finally did I was only allowed to hit the bandit once before I was 'defeated.'  But the settings I chose in MCM required my health to be reduced to a very low level to defeat me, and it wasn't that low. Now I don't know if I'm using the right settings for combat and could use some guidance.  What does the armor setting do?  It says it means your skimpy armor might break, but that shouldn't cause defeat if your health is still high??    and what about my followers?  The bandit didn't have a red dot and they both just stood there doing nothing the whole time, even when the bandit restrained me and left me there.  I got released by a troll!  The whole encounter was quite weird and not realistic at all, which I thought this mod was to make Skyrim more immersive/realistic by adding dangers  of sexual assault for women adventurers in certain conditions?  What combat settings should I be using to allow myself an opportunity to fight?

I am having trouble getting road events to show up, wonder around the map for multiple days, but nothing seems to show itself.

The lowlife event during nighttime in Hold seems to bug out if you successfully escape via SLHH, the lowlife will keep following you but won't do anything anymore it seems.

Anyone experiencing follower breaking events if it involves combat and defeat? Tried the Nightgate Inn event with follower. PC and followers are "defeated", PC gets tied up, but follower eventually gets back up from bleed out and continues the fight, and NPCs just fight/wonder off from that point on, seems to have broken the event. This was tested with EFF.

Does Fill her up expel button trigger dialogue has some kind of prereq? The default "N" key of arousal seems to trigger dialogue no issue, but I haven't been able to trigger any from Fill her up's button.

How does the mod handle being naked? and does it actually do anything if character is naked? The mod uses the additional keywords from Sexlab Aroused Redux BakaFactory Edited to determine pretty/skimpy/sexy armor etc. In theory it is possible to have one of these keywords without the standard armorCuirass keyword, and it is possible to have none of these keyword since a naked char would naturally not have pretty/skimpy/sexy armor on. In that case would events not trigger at all?

I'm not sure things maybe working right.  I get random comments from people.

But I notice when it comes to hiring, there is a "seduce" factor.  Where does that come into play?  I can either hire (merc from Babo Populated) or not, no extra options.  

Am I missing something?

On 7/3/2021 at 4:58 PM, Ayyyitsmethe1andonlys said:

Is there a way for me to  change/add keywords for armors ingame?

the only option I have is to choose whether the armor is considered naked or not.

you'll need SSEdit for that. there's a .pdf file in the downloads section that explains how to do it
basic gist of it :

Spoiler

- load up SSEdit

- untick everything(quick way is to right click and select none) except for SexLabAroused and the .esp file of the armor you're editing

- wait for SSEdit to compile data

- once its done, right click on the armor's .esp entry on the left panel -> add masters -> select SexLabAroused as master

- find the armor pieces you're going to edit (left panel, + sign to expand drop down list, navigate to "Armor" section) -> find the "KWDA -  Keyword" section and right click on it -> add keyword -> start adding keywords (you can type into the new entry or select from the dropdown list)

- once you're done editing, just close SSEdit and it'll automatically ask if you want to save changes. be aware that this WILL override your .esp

15 hours ago, WCSC said:

I'm not sure things maybe working right.  I get random comments from people.

But I notice when it comes to hiring, there is a "seduce" factor.  Where does that come into play?  I can either hire (merc from Babo Populated) or not, no extra options.  

Am I missing something?

random comments can be configured in the MCM, though i've never tried to disable it completely. percentages are kinda off though since i have it in the single digit and i'm still seeing lots of random comments.

as for seduction, have you talked to the priestess in the temple of dibella in markarth? she'll teach you the ability to seduce merchants and hirelings, once you have that you'll have to point at your target and press the assigned button (check the keybind MCM), a little animation will play, and now you can talk to the merchant / hireling and you should have discounted prices and might have to deal with the consequences

Edited by squart2203

So I have yet for any quests or events to pop up but did catch these errors in my Log

Does it give any hint as to why not?

Spoiler

[ (0008F3EB)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (7B000D63)]._LShealerscript.OnUpdate() - "_LShealerscript.psc" Line ?
[07/07/2021 - 01:20:56AM] warning:  (7B000D63): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] VM is freezing...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] VM is frozen
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] Reverting game...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (840C16D8) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB3) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB5) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB6) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (84000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (840C1173) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SexLabPlayerNecroScript to SLPGNQuest (95000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslExtraVoicesAlias to SexLabExtraVoices (4B00189E) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SKI_ConfigBase to alias PlayerRef on quest PopLandsMCM (9F02297F) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (84000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] warning: Property BaboNPCAnimating on script babodiamonitorscript attached to BaboMonitorScript (857E22B8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F260 attached to  (85C0F260) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (857D2FA1) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper01 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessQ on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest BeastessMCM (860AEB79) cannot be bound because BeastessMCM (860AEB79) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessFrenzyQ on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest BeastessMCM (860AEB79) cannot be bound because BeastessMCM (860AEB79) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQ on script SF_BaboDialogueWhiterunScene_09EBACC2 attached to  (85EBACC2) cannot be bound because BaboDialogueWhiterun (85B67C31) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper03 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property MCM on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because Beastessquest (86005E83) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property QuestScript on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because Beastessquest (86005E83) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F25B attached to  (85C0F25B) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (857D2FA1) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_TargetActor on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_initialActor on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIBeltList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingNList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseMagic on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIYokeList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIBraList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPlugAList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalArmorList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIGagList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseClothes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalEvictionList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalWeaponList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseArmor on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDICollarList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalBikiniList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseNotice on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseWeapon on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPlugVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalClothesList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalMagicList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseBikini on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDICorsetList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessFollowerDismissSpell on script beastessbuffeffect attached to Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (86047DBE) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessVampireChange on script beastessbuffeffect attached to Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (86013DE8) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper02 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] Loading game...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Unable to get type slapproachexternalscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Variable ::SLNC_var on script slac_utility has an invalid type slncmainquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Could not find type slapproachexternalscript in the type table in save
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] VM is thawing...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] 
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] =====Loot and Degradation is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: [Follower mods] AFT=False EFF=TRUE UFO=False standard=False
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-load extra customization...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] [slac] Initialising
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Callback functions Loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Dawnguard loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Menu system loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Actor panel loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                 VioLens is now performing a compatibility check. Papyrus warnings about missing or                
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                        unloaded files may follow. This is normal and should be ignored.                            
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                                               JContainers Installed.                                              
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] ERROR: File "CombatDramaOverhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest VL_Player (9B023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest VL_Player (9B023F14)].VL_Player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line ?

21 hours ago, WCSC said:

So I have yet for any quests or events to pop up but did catch these errors in my Log

Does it give any hint as to why not?

Reveal hidden contents

[07/07/2021 - 01:20:56AM] warning:  (7B000D63): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] VM is freezing...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] VM is frozen
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] Reverting game...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (840C16D8) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB3) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB5) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _aaTimedLightSwitch to  (6D000DB6) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (84000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (840C1173) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SexLabPlayerNecroScript to SLPGNQuest (95000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslExtraVoicesAlias to SexLabExtraVoices (4B00189E) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SKI_ConfigBase to alias PlayerRef on quest PopLandsMCM (9F02297F) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (84000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:00AM] warning: Property BaboNPCAnimating on script babodiamonitorscript attached to BaboMonitorScript (857E22B8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F260 attached to  (85C0F260) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (857D2FA1) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper01 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessQ on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest BeastessMCM (860AEB79) cannot be bound because BeastessMCM (860AEB79) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessFrenzyQ on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest BeastessMCM (860AEB79) cannot be bound because BeastessMCM (860AEB79) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQ on script SF_BaboDialogueWhiterunScene_09EBACC2 attached to  (85EBACC2) cannot be bound because BaboDialogueWhiterun (85B67C31) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper03 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property MCM on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because Beastessquest (86005E83) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property QuestScript on script BeastessLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because Beastessquest (86005E83) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F25B attached to  (85C0F25B) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (857D2FA1) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_TargetActor on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_initialActor on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script SLApp_QF_AskForSex2Quest_04012AFD attached to SLApproachAskForSex2Quest (99012AFD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIBeltList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingNList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseMagic on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIYokeList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIBraList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPlugAList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalArmorList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIGagList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseClothes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalEvictionList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalWeaponList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseArmor on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDICollarList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalBikiniList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseNotice on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseWeapon on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPlugVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalClothesList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalMagicList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseBikini on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] warning: Property SLApproachDDICorsetList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (993447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessFollowerDismissSpell on script beastessbuffeffect attached to Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (86047DBE) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BeastessVampireChange on script beastessbuffeffect attached to Beastessquest (86005E83) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (86013DE8) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:01AM] ERROR: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper02 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (85284D90) is not the right type
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] Loading game...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Unable to get type slapproachexternalscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Variable ::SLNC_var on script slac_utility has an invalid type slncmainquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:02AM] warning: Could not find type slapproachexternalscript in the type table in save
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] VM is thawing...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] =====Loot and Degradation is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: [Follower mods] AFT=False EFF=TRUE UFO=False standard=False
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-load extra customization...
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] [slac] Initialising
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Callback functions Loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Dawnguard loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Menu system loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] EFF Notification: Actor panel loaded.
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                 VioLens is now performing a compatibility check. Papyrus warnings about missing or                
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                        unloaded files may follow. This is normal and should be ignored.                            
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM]                                               JContainers Installed.                                              
[07/07/2021 - 01:21:03AM] ERROR: File "CombatDramaOverhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest VL_Player (9B023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest VL_Player (9B023F14)].VL_Player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line ?

im no good with logs, but quickest way to see if babodialogue is active is clear main quest until you have to go to high hrothgar, then buy breezehome. within a day or so guards will mention having to deal with troublemaker orcs, and those same orcs would camp outside breezehome and forcegreet you when you're close.

also, you might want to download the other .pdf in the downloads section. it should tell you what can happen and under what conditions. and dont confuse sexlab approach with babodialogue, babodialogue mostly deals with random encounters, getting approached is, well, more of a sexlab approach thing.

On 5/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, factoryclose said:

One Clothes keyword for each armor.

sla_ArmorPretty

EroticArmor

sla_ArmorSpandex

SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard

SLA_ArmorCurtain

SLA_HalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorTransparent

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

SLA_ArmorRubber

But other keywords can be added as many as you think it fits.

So when I type one of those in for my newly made keyword in sseedit to says its not usable. I do have the baka edition aroused redux. Does it have something to do with making that plug in a master? I use vortex how do I do that?

Seem to be having some crash issues when loading a save. Currently trying to reduce the load order or use this without Sexlab Horrible Harassment. My guess is that the papyrus is under too much stress if thats the case not much I can do to fix it. Any one have the same crash on load issues or just me?

10 hours ago, squart2203 said:

im no good with logs, but quickest way to see if babodialogue is active is clear main quest until you have to go to high hrothgar, then buy breezehome. within a day or so guards will mention having to deal with troublemaker orcs, and those same orcs would camp outside breezehome and forcegreet you when you're close.

also, you might want to download the other .pdf in the downloads section. it should tell you what can happen and under what conditions. and dont confuse sexlab approach with babodialogue, babodialogue mostly deals with random encounters, getting approached is, well, more of a sexlab approach thing.

I'm no good with logs either, but they look like they're telling me something ?

I completed the defense of Whiterun and nothing, nothing but just random comments