Snu's Dungeons (Altered Dungeons)

Snu's Dungeons (Altered Dungeons)

View File

https://www.oblivion.lima-city.de/oblivion/plugins/SnusDungeons/Screens.html

https://www.oblivion.lima-city.de/oblivion/plugins.html#SnusDungeons

Snu's Dungeons is a dungeon overhaul mod. It completely remakes most* of the caves and mines in Cyrodiil (not Shivering Isles). The dungeons are now "themed" according to their location - dungeons up north are icy; the ones out west are drylands; Blackwood caves are overrun with vegetation; etc. Many caves also have new areas, new monsters, and new treasures.

* Due to issues with using resources from Skyrim and Fallout, as well as conflicts with other mods, some dungeons had to be removed.

Warning: If you're using a low-end computer, you WILL have issues. We (Kobal and I) have done our best to make it more FPS-friendly, but there's only so much we can do without making major alterations. 

This mod is compatible with:
* Better Dungeons (via patch)
* Hidden Treasure Chests (no patch necessary)
* OOO/FCOM (via patch)
* Most quest mods (The Ayleid Steps has a patch)
* Cava Obscura and similar mods (though, since they load later, they will override alterations that Snu's makes to some dungeons).

If you find any other conflicts, bugs, or things that need to be fixed, report them here and I'll see what I can do.

There are two archives: One contains the esps, along with patches. SnusDungeons_EnglishCellNames.esp is the original (unaltered) esp: only use this one if you don't have a lot of other mods - it was designed for a largely vanilla game. SnusDungeons.esp is for use with other mods, or if you want a more optimized version - this removes a lot of things to make it more FPS-friendly.

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 8:20 PM, AwesomeChan15 said:

I'm trying to port the draugr penis from the Skyrim MNC to Oblivion, but it's keep crashing if I turn to look at it, however, in both Nifskope and in Oblivion CS, it works and appears fine, is there anyway to diagnose that? 

lay out the model+textures and I will see  maybe there UV-unwrap or textures are not suitable for the Oblivion standard  .

(Reluctant to download unnecessary on a computer - 731.11 MB)

Edited by TDA
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AwesomeChan15 said:

actually, it doesn't appear in both in-game nor CS

... Well, can't use any not alphabetic  symbols in naming textures.

draugrAnimCock.zipbandicam 2021-09-21 07-51-07-741.jpg

But to be honest, I do not understand why you will be with this model when there is HD Human. Yes, it does not have a draigr texture on it, but draugr  is sucks

Edited by TDA
  • 2 weeks later...

Textures are in the textures folder

Mesh in Data\meshes\ ... and the right Mod folder

The textures in  data\textures\     there is no subfolder in the nif textures path.

In the nif are two texture paths

textures\draugrpeniscolor.dds

textures\femaledraugr.dds

So you put the textures in data\textures\   ! directly in the textures folder, not in a subfolder !

If the femaledraugr.dds is in a different folder ( I don't have the Mod) you can change the textures path in the nif  or you copy the femaledraugr.dds and femaledraugr_n.dds  from the Mod folder to data\textures\

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately whenever i try to install this mod via wrye bash I get the error.

SnusDungeonsV2.part1.rar Extraction failed:

7z.exe return value: 2

Sub items Errors 1 

I've tried redownloading the mod but that doesnt work, never had this issue with any other mod so not sure this is happening :( Really love these kind of mods and its my dream to get this in my load order.

Why you let wrye bash install a packed Mod? Always unpack Mods and check it the folder structure is right , esp in the right folder , are there subfolders with diffend options you can choose (textures replacer , different esp,... )  Not unpacking Mods and check them is the best way to mess up your game.

----------------------

This Mod:

The files are a splitted big file. Can Wrye bash unpack splitted files? ( I don't use Wrye Bash )

SnusDungeonsV2.part1.rar , SnusDungeonsV2.part2.rar  ,,, part3.rar  ....part4.rar

All the 4 files must be in ONE folder.

Then you unpack part1 with 7z (or winrar)  and all parts will be unpacked ( do not try to unpack part 2, 3, 4 )

Now you use the data folder to install the Mod ( with WryeBash or OBMM or manually)

Edited by fejeena
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, AwesomeChan15 said:

What steps did you do to port the Draugr from skyrim to oblivion for this mod?
want to learn how to do so, cuz want to port the draugr from the YAS (yiffy age of skyrim) mod (for me only)

I don't know how he transferred the draugr, but the most difficult step is to transfer the animation, the mesh (except normals) and the skeleton is simply transferred

For animation, you will need to assemble the transfer skeleton (3ds max)

47 minutes ago, TDA said:

I don't know how he transferred the draugr, but the most difficult step is to transfer the animation, the mesh (except normals) and the skeleton is simply transferred

For animation, you will need to assemble the transfer skeleton (3ds max)

3ds max... do not want to spend money on that... yet
though, ask him how he did that so I can learn how to in the future
may do modding

• 1 month later...