18 hours ago, QueenMaker said:

i hav a bug when eve i get a client only our heads hands and feet show?? please help fix 

It sounds like you're missing some models.  Are you using bodyslide studio?  If so, remember to run it after you add new mods so the morphs are applied.

I'm playing Skyrim AE and I want only male clients for the the Home Delivery Job. Unfortunately, adding NPC == male as a condition doesn't have any effect. I'm still getting a lot of female clients. How come? 

Right now I can only get Home Delivery and a Private Perfomance for the second job. Do you need higher rank or do they become available after doing the simpler home deliveries?

And one more thing. The description mentions faking an orgasm? How do you do that?

Edited by RoninDog
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 6:09 AM, RoninDog said:

I'm playing Skyrim AE and I want only male clients for the the Home Delivery Job. Unfortunately, adding NPC == male as a condition doesn't have any effect. I'm still getting a lot of female clients. How come? 

Right now I can only get Home Delivery and a Private Perfomance for the second job. Do you need higher rank or do they become available after doing the simpler home deliveries?

And one more thing. The description mentions faking an orgasm? How do you do that?

For me, I only want female client so rather than GetIsSex == male, I used GetIsSex != male and that has worked for me. Not sure if it matters but I also put the GetIsSex right below the HasKeyWord ActorTypeNPC condition.

On 8/4/2023 at 4:44 PM, ojisan2147 said:

For me, I only want female client so rather than GetIsSex == male, I used GetIsSex != male and that has worked for me. Not sure if it matters but I also put the GetIsSex right below the HasKeyWord ActorTypeNPC condition.

I tried that but it made no difference where I put it, and logically it shouldn't because there is nothing that tells the program to stop and ignore some of the arguments. I also get another issue if I edit and save the file in the CK. The main client doesn't have the dialogue line for starting the Guest of Honor job, so all it does is ruin the quest. I can't see what's wrong. Which version of the game are you playing?

Maybe I have a mod that flags the NPCs in a way that RP can't tell what gender they are. It's the same with Public Whore for example, while Deviously Enslaved and Cursed Loot gets it right most of the time. But if the quest gets broken it doesn't really matter what gender they are, lol.

5 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I tried that but it made no difference where I put it, and logically it shouldn't because there is nothing that tells the program to stop and ignore some of the arguments. I also get another issue if I edit and save the file in the CK. The main client doesn't have the dialogue line for starting the Guest of Honor job, so all it does is ruin the quest. I can't see what's wrong. Which version of the game are you playing?

I am using 1.6.353 AE with the latest RP. If you are having issue from saving the file in CK, it probably means the condition you added are not saved to the mod. Did you set RP as an active file when loading data in CK? As for Guest of Honor, it seems that there is a condition to visit the client's house after 3pm to continue the quest even if the client and the guests are already at the house before 3pm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 4:10 AM, myhouseatl said:

Will OSL Aroused work in place of Sexlab aroused?

I just installed it, it has the right plugin for mods that use Sexlab aroused needs, so I would think it does work, having to reinstall my Skyrim SE over to AE because of the steam update, I will know soon as I get this all setup.

I am currently writing a large update to this mod I will post. I have used this version as a basis and fixed a great number of issues so far.

The new version will work with SexLab P+ and eventually remove it as a dependency. When I do I will be adding toys and love so users can choose which they want to use.

Current status is as follows:

- I've fixed a number of small bugs including issues people have reported with the mod not completing the home scenes at times.

- I have removed direct access to SL thread modal, as it is not supported in SexLab P+ ; this required a good amount of changes which I am going through and testing still.

- I have simplified the MCM and removed a few features. This was because they were buggy and to simplify the project and make it easier to work on. The biggest feature I removed is the client approach feature. So players must approach their clients in free roam; the option is not there to select otherwise. My choice to do this was based on the fact the dialogue options didn't always match up and clients could also approach at strange times. I also think that it simplifies the setup for new users. Another thing I have removed is the timer, for now at least. Performance is based on orgasms. Without SLSO this will mean that performance is always good.

- I have fully tested home quests and roaming and can confirm it is working perfectly on my version with or without SLSO. I have used the same methods for orgasm detection I used in my own mod Whorecrux which has been extensively tested at this point.

- Camp job is NOT working. I have barely changed these scripts and multiple people have reported this problem in the thread here. 

UPDATE - Camp job is fixed

- Random jobs are not tested.

Next tasks

- I will get the camp job working consistently

- I will test random jobs

- I will add a gender toggle for home jobs to MCM.

After next tasks is complete I will publish my version of the mod, this version appears abandoned but please let me know if you have any issue @kevtg26

Here is a link to my updated version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28746-radiant-prostitution-rmcw-edition/

Edited by Bratty Cheeks - RMCW
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 8:35 AM, aspirine2 said:

sorry, i remember passing through a patch mod to stop the refusal & rejection lines from npc or limiting it, can any one tell me which page so i can download it!?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/21186-corsecs-lewd-patches-clusterfuck-madness/

They have patches removing refusal lines + enabling follower pimping

Edited by Stikyroice
On 8/20/2023 at 12:52 PM, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

If you could spend a little time to see if you can make it compatible with Skyrim VR, I'd be very greatful.  I think I've tracked the problem down here (bottom of the page), but I don't know if it can be fixed or even if I'm right on why it's failing.

3 hours ago, Corysia said:

If you could spend a little time to see if you can make it compatible with Skyrim VR, I'd be very greatful.  I think I've tracked the problem down here (bottom of the page), but I don't know if it can be fixed or even if I'm right on why it's failing.

I can fix it if you're happy to be tester :P

I don't have Skyrim VR but my biggest aim with this project is to debug the mod and fix any performance issues and this falls into that.

I think the easiest solution is to remove jContainers usage entirely. It was added so that people could easily add their own quests. Literally nobody ever used that functionality and after the years that have passed I think it is safe to assume it will never get used and as such it can be removed without any loss.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I noticed a problem with the "home delivery" quests. If there is one female and one male among the clients, then in FFM-scenes the FPC always takes the 2nd slot, because of this, some scenes look... strange... Could you somehow fix this please?

P.S.: i have other mods, like “Defeat”, sometimes the FFM scene is turned on, but the FPC always occupies the 1st slot.

Edited by Alis_999

I have two problems. 1.- During visits to the home of some clients who want a party of 3 or more, only the first sexual act happens and they only say the established dialogues... infinitely and I cannot complete the mission. 2.- In the task of calming the jarl's horse, after the sexlab animation a box appears saying that the small holes my character with the horse was too much to tolerate and when I close it my game freezes.

On 9/12/2023 at 1:56 PM, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

I think the easiest solution is to remove jContainers usage entirely. It was added so that people could easily add their own quests. Literally nobody ever used that functionality and after the years that have passed I think it is safe to assume it will never get used and as such it can be removed without any loss.

The problem is that JContainers is a requirement for basically all the things, esp. for VR

• 4 weeks later...

the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' (850455C9) quest is broken for me. it quite literally randomly begins, anywhere any time over a couple of different saves about 10 or so times. i finally funclist 1'd it to find out what the fuck was happening. the character would stop whatever they were doing, get undressed and teleport to that room.

the room by the way, i have to say, is really horribly designed. like sorry to be negative but theres nothing fun or hot about sitting through 5 sexlab werewolf animations in what looks like QASMOKE, or a big ass gmod map, while the rest awkwardly stand still idling and looking at nothing. lighting, design, sound, aesthetics; they make a difference! i get SL modders arent map designers, which is why this is such a common and unfortunate trend

anyway - i wanted to post so hopefully someone can seo the quest name in future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...