[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I have a problem with the MCM menu of this mod, on the first page I have the Uninstall and Reset Quests but when I click General Settings nothing happens, still only those two options on the screen, is this intentional or am I missing something?

The only options I have at this time are the Quest Reset and the Uninstall option. I plan on having more options in future updates most pressing being a toggle for the dialog and a random approach toggle. I don't plan on working on any updates until I have had a chance to fully test the current version with SexLab once it is out of beta.

Edit: Tested with SexLab version 1.30 and all seems to still function properly without any changes on my end. If anyone who has used the mod with older versions of SexLab and notices something not working as it did before that I may have overlooked let me know and I'll fix the issue if any are found.

no my char literaly disapears from the world as in gone and not to be seen again,,, the animation never stops and the npc that i was serving goes back to his primary spot while playing his animation :(

so far iv only tested this on this mod becose i dont have any other mods that use masturbation but i remamber having a masturbation spell few reinstalations earlier jut cant remember from what mod :(

no my char literaly disapears from the world as in gone and not to be seen again,,, the animation never stops and the npc that i was serving goes back to his primary spot while playing his animation :(

hmm. I thought I tested the solo with the new freecam/SexLab maybe I didn't I will check it when I wake up and see if something is going on there.

hmm aparently there is something worng with my char  when i try new game it works correclty

well off to a new start again :(

edit: unfortunatly it only delayed the problem my new char is losing animations over time the more i play the more animation im missing T_T

i guess its high time for another reinstall

But if they were lucky to get enough money to pay for a bowl of soup, then why would they do it?

To my mind you are really underestimating the amount of money that whores can make. Just think back to the news story about the SS agents who were buying sex from whores in South America. One of them got in trouble because he refused to pay the girl the $950 ( i believe it was) that he had agreed to pay her. While you could argue that if she had instead been servicing someone from her own country she only would have made $200, that is still well above the "lucky to get the price of a bowl of soup".

The prices charged by the mod really need to be able to be increased either by the reputation of the working girl or based on the wealth of the john. There really is a huge disparity between the amount of gold that we get from the mod and the value of that coin and I think that the gold award from the mod needs to be increased to reflect the actual cost of living in Skyrim.

This is modern day prostitution. I was not always the case. We are in more civilized time. Even in XIX century London (supposedly the richest city in the world) a low class prostitute was just survival (and you have Jack the ripper stalking you). 

Then remember in vanilla SKyrim the give you 100 for killing a bandit chief! Is not that a pittance for risking your life in a dungeon? 

Ok ok sorry to have opened the topic again!

Videogame rewards always fail to match the value that reward is supposed to have attached to it. Like all those quests that say if you complete them you will be made richer than you can possibly dream of, and then you get the reward and its only like 10 silver coins or something which is basically nothing.

Or the reward doesn't match the amount of work involved in pulling it off. Like the quest to find the 4 missing lighthouse crystals in Ultima 9 which takes basically the entire length of the game to complete, requires a huge amount of backtracking, is almost impossible to finish even if you are extremely thorough in looking everywhere you possibly can for the missing lighthouse crystals, and at the end the quest only gives you 100 gold pieces, less than the value of killing just a single mob by that point in the game.

The pay system in Bethesda's skyrim is arbitrary to say the least. You take a great sword to dragon reach and get 20 gold??? then take a letter across the street for 400 or more.  Get 100 gold bounty where your life is grave danger???  Bethesda didn't think a lot of things out very well.  So, pay for anything could be any amount.

hmm aparently there is something worng with my char  when i try new game it works correclty

well off to a new start again :(

edit: unfortunatly it only delayed the problem my new char is losing animations over time the more i play the more animation im missing T_T

i guess its high time for another reinstall

I was unable to duplicate this problem myself. I can't think of anything that would cause this eithier I wish I could be more helpfull.

Problem report...to be specific, I am reporting no problems. Always worked fine for me. Not a glitch anywhere. Thanks, Shane! ;)

Thanks for the feedback I am the worlds worst bug tester so I rely on others to tell me whats wrong or in this case what isn't.

my character is constantly disapearing whenever trying "would you like to watchme play with myself" option :(

Unfortunately, that seems to be my case aswell :(

Already made a clean save by uninstalling it, waiting and the save -> repeat installation process (+ FNIS) and the problem persists.

I am, however, pretty sure it worked on an older version of SexLab (before v1.30)

my character is constantly disapearing whenever trying "would you like to watchme play with myself" option :(

Already made a clean save by uninstalling it, waiting and the save -> repeat installation process (+ FNIS) and the problem persists.

I am, however, pretty sure it worked on an older version of SexLab (before v1.30)

I'll play around with this for a while to see if I can get it to act up the same way for me some how.

So as title says this mod is only for female PC? Just asking...

Thanks anyway, I will try it soon ;-)

Some of the options should still work playing a male PC but I have no dialog specific to that so the dialog may sound out of place. I intend on adding both straight and gay male PC dialog in a future update.

Hello Shane,

I am having a slight problem with the mod, i just updated to version 5.2 from version 4.1. I followed the instructions to update: used mcm menu to unistall, waited for the message saying its unistalled and then i saved. I unticked the .esp, loaded game, waited and saved again. Then i removed the old files and placed new ones. I loaded the last save but now NPCs no longer have the dialogue for this mod.

I read that there is a clean up option in mcm menu but i only have the uninstall option and the reset quest option, i tried the reset quests option in the mcm menu but it did not seem to change anything.

Here be my load order.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
WinterholdDestruction.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
FantasySoundtrackProject.esp=1
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Babettes Feast v1_2.esp=1
BabettesFeastBalanced.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
DSpSoB.esp=1
Furbag.esp=1
People Have Torches.esp=1
Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp=1
SEU.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=1
AsharaPartyOutfit.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
AsharaWeddingOutfit.esp=1
BBP_Dragon_Princess.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp=1
BnS Scorpion Set.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
selobl_DarkLillith.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
BBP_Sexy Elves.esp=1
DragonbornArmorFix.esp=1
Earth Breaker.esp=1
forsworn-trouble.esp=1
fox17 Armor.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
HuntressArmor.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
JackshKasumiArmor3.esp=1
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1
Katarina Outfit - UNPB BBP.esp=1
LeatherThiefArmor.esp=1
Lia de Russo Outfit.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
NightasyBondageArmor.esp=1
PLCS - UNPB BBP.esp=1
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp=1
Schwertleite Set.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
SUNMagicArmor.esp=1
svs L&M.esp=1
sword_yamato.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Tera Val Tirkai - UNPB BBP.esp=1
3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
zz_GDRAHoods.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulSalmonRoe.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
DeadlyDragonsSpells.esp=1
DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonbornPatch.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
ArtifactOverhaul.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Harder Trading - Sell Cap 6x.esp=1
Hemet2CircletReplacer.esp=1
Hoods.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
TheChoiceIsYours.esp=1
torches for realistic lighting.esp=1
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp=1
xvisionchildren.esp=1
xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
BloodmoonRising.esp=1
conjure_chest.esp=1
UnlockSpell.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
EnchantingAwakened.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedSkyRePatch.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedDawnguard.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedBaneOfSoulsFix.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedGemAbsorbFix.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedMCM.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
Werewolf Loot- Dawnguard version.esp=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
MTOH.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
TeraHairWeightFix.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_BabettesFeast-Patch.esp=1
RND_RWS-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
RND_UniqueBoozeBottles-Patch.esp=1
APPS.esp=1
WolfFollower.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
True Giants v4.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
CharGen Morphs.esp=1
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp=1
NormalVampireFaces.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
EEO Morphs.esp=1
EEO ECE Morphs.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
Unique Region Names.esp=1
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Pre Automatic Variants ST IC Patch.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
PreASISPatchEEOIW.esp=1
ASIS.esp=1
Pre ReProccer IW aMidianSS IA Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp=0
ReProccerDragonborn.esp=1
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans LeveledLists JSwords IW IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans EEO JSwords Patch.esp=1
qotsafans Books + Book Covers Skyrim HF Patch.esp=1

EDIT: I solved it; i did another clean save [ used mcm uninstall option, waited (this time i used the in game wait for a couple of hours), saved and quit, untick the mod esp, loaded the game, waited a few seconds, saved and quit, reticked the esp and loaded again]. I also force reproccer to make a patch and now the mod works just fine, not sure if it was the reproccer or not.

I'll play around with this for a while to see if I can get it to act up the same way for me some how.

In console:

player.setscale 1

Does that make the player reappear?

hi  , during the play  a message say to me  a thing like - unlocked 3 way animation-, i dont  find  the dialog option in order to do that, how i can resolve this prolbem please?

This option is in this momment disable by the author. It´s possible that in a future Shane can activate it but that only could say himself.

I am having many ctd problems after upgrade of sexlab framework, so i am going to make unistal and reintsall the mod, that sure  mean i am going to lose my xp in working girl, please can someone give me the code  in order to reach the max level ? unlock dog  animation

• 2 weeks later...

I am having many ctd problems after upgrade of sexlab framework, so i am going to make unistal and reintsall the mod, that sure  mean i am going to lose my xp in working girl, please can someone give me the code  in order to reach the max level ? unlock dog  animation

From the author's info:

-if you want to unlock all animations open the console and type "player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 50" without quotes

• 3 weeks later...

Just here to say hello.  And ask news about the update of course! ;)

Not much news on updates I had to go out of town for work unexpectedly a few weeks ago and just got back last week. I leave again on my normal schedule on sunday and for sure won't be back until april but most likly I will just be leaving shortly after I get home again untill June. So with the hours I work normally 12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week and not having a decent laptop I wouldn't expect any updates untill this summer. I wanted to get one more update in before I left for the season but it didn't happen.

Hi

Just wanted to say that this is an excellent mod. But the animations recently stopped working, people just handed over the money for free... in an effort to fix this (I don't take charity, I like to work for my money :-) ) I reset working girl quests and cleansed Sexlab. This fixed the animations, but I have to start all over unlocking all the animations. To avoid this I tried the cheat:

player.setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl 50

But that doesn't work, I just get the following message:

Could not parse this line

player.setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl 50

Unknown variable or function 'setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl'.

Syntax Error

What am I doing wrong?

Just here to say hello.  And ask news about the update of course! ;)

Not much news on updates I had to go out of town for work unexpectedly a few weeks ago and just got back last week. I leave again on my normal schedule on sunday and for sure won't be back until april but most likly I will just be leaving shortly after I get home again untill June. So with the hours I work normally 12-14 hrs a day 6-7 days a week and not having a decent laptop I wouldn't expect any updates untill this summer. I wanted to get one more update in before I left for the season but it didn't happen.

Ah, real life. I was indeed surprised by your sudden silent (well, sudden to me at least).

A bit sad for the current stall in modding, but nice to hear from you. Seems you're alive and kicking. 

But don't get stressed too much with all those working hours!