[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

At which speechcraft value do the clients stop the refusal message where they state you looked better from far away? Thought reading 25, but i have 25 now and they still seem to refuse often. This is a bit annoying because they keep following me then, only quest reset via MCM stops this behavior, toggling whore mode off is not enough.

Apart from these minor annoyances it's very nice so far, so i'll try again with higher speechcraft :)

It should stop at 26 so your almost there and yes it is annoying I didn't think it would trigger quite that often so it wlll be changed or removed in the next update.

Hmm they shouldn't continue following unless your tabbing out of the conversation too soon. I'll check it out but I'm probably getting rid of that part anyway so it will be fixed either way.

I know a fix was on here somewhere though I can't remember which page but with the latest version of LADL I am unable to leave the starting room. Does anyone know the fix.

I have know idea what LADL is and I don't know what you mean by starting room. Did you post in the wrong mod section?

the Client that followed you and then refuses "you looked better from far. i have to pass" or something like this,  follows you everywhere.

edit : ok i saw it was posted above already.

im pretty excited for the next update to make all your new Features work properly plus those i send you per pm. i hope you consider it worth. programers often do not see the Gamers Point of view.

the Client that followed you and then refuses "you looked better from far. i have to pass" or something like this,  follows you everywhere.

edit : ok i saw it was posted above already.

im pretty excited for the next update to make all your new Features work properly plus those i send you per pm. i hope you consider it worth. programers often do not see the Gamers Point of view.

Since the refusal wasn't supposed to do anything but delay the next client I did not test it because I didn't have a save with speechcraft that low and it was such a simple function I didn't believe it was necessary . I noticed last night that somehow I managed to put the wrong bit of code in that option.

Hi Shane I love this mod I am looking forwards to the future when you bring back the npc from the sa version that can pimp your character out

Thank you you will be waitng a while though I don't plan on a major update for quite some time just a bug fix update probably sometime next week

Just curious and feel free to ignore this. But have you ever considered working with Kori? I ask cause Radiant Prostitute and this while doing the same thing is different enough they don't overlap a ton and might compliment each other well. Plus having two people working together I would imagine would make things go faster and likely come up with more stuff as you bounce idea's back and forth.

Anyways just curious, I am using RPT right now but I have been watching this mod and I like many of the features you are using here and have been considering giving it a try.

Ok with speechcraft 26 it works nicely. Only small problem is that clients seem to approach rarely, after about 2 requests in the whiterun tavern (about 10 ppl) i didn't get a new one and then walked to the marketplace with about 6 NPCs but none approached either. I have lots of mods running, so it might be some kind of script lag though.

But overall i really like it, very nice when you can offer various acts to the NPCs and when they sometimes refuse to pay and then those mean guards :). Currently i'm tending to use Working Girl as main prostitution mod with those nice changes.

Just curious and feel free to ignore this. But have you ever considered working with Kori? I ask cause Radiant Prostitute and this while doing the same thing is different enough they don't overlap a ton and might compliment each other well. Plus having two people working together I would imagine would make things go faster and likely come up with more stuff as you bounce idea's back and forth.

Anyways just curious, I am using RPT right now but I have been watching this mod and I like many of the features you are using here and have been considering giving it a try.

Working with someone would be difficult for me I'm home a few months then gone a few months because of my job so sometimes I don't touch this for 4 months at a time. Yea they have the same theme I made this the day after SexLab was released (Actually a month before that for Sexis and SA) it was first mod besides matchmaker that used the framework and I kind of have my own plan for it I just don't always have the time to actually do it most my plans are not in the future plan section(Secrets) the mod will be quite different than anything out for skyrim once I get to that point. The basic framework for the mod is in so I'm about ready for the quest which it what will really seperate this from the new ones around here. Thanks for the suggestion but I kind of want to do my own thing.

Ok with speechcraft 26 it works nicely. Only small problem is that clients seem to approach rarely, after about 2 requests in the whiterun tavern (about 10 ppl) i didn't get a new one and then walked to the marketplace with about 6 NPCs but none approached either. I have lots of mods running, so it might be some kind of script lag though.

But overall i really like it, very nice when you can offer various acts to the NPCs and when they sometimes refuse to pay and then those mean guards :). Currently i'm tending to use Working Girl as main prostitution mod with those nice changes.

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for clients to come up to you especially if you advance your way out of the animations. Yea script lag will probably slow it down a bit more I'll be optimizing the script every update as I normally do when I think of /or find better ways to do something so it should get a littlle better with every update. Yea I fucked up the speechcraft option for 25 and below sorry about that .It will fixed probably next week.

No worries, just thought if things worked out it might be great for us the fans. :)

I will give yours a try fairly soon to see the differences.

So what is the quest? Or have you covered it in a previous post and I just missed it?

found another thing

enable/disable whore mode do not work well for the companion

when i enable it, it works fine

but when i disable it, it stop, so it should be, but all npc that go to sleep, they do not sleep well

they alltime stay up and go sleep in a loop till they wake up normaly

think, they want to start some action, but they do not get it, that the option is allready disabled

so i can not sneak through houses, coz they alltime wake up^^

they only way to fix this sleep problem for me is, that i must do a clean save, otherwise the npcs do not sleep well

hope you understand what i mean ;]

thanks

e: for the pc it works fine

No worries, just thought if things worked out it might be great for us the fans. :)

I will give yours a try fairly soon to see the differences.

So what is the quest? Or have you covered it in a previous post and I just missed it?

Threre isn't any quest content currently. The mod just has the stuff leading up to the first quest. You start out with limited skills your able to use as a prostitue at first you can only choose from skills like handjobs,footjobs,boobjobs etc. then you unlock oral animations, vaginal and so on untill you get to the 3-way unlock which is where the quest content currently not in the mod would start. there is a chance for rape, refusal based on speechcraft. The clients can follow you anywhere through load doors or fast travel so you could tkae to your place for example or your favorite inn. You will have the Random approach abilty at the start of the game.( Warning bugged below speechcraft 25) You can also pimp your companion/innkeeper out it works both outside and inside only one at a time for now more will be unlocked in a future quest. There is some straight male content you can enable that in the MCM (off by default) I have no gender check for this so if your a female PC and just want to see whats added by this you can enable it and try it out the dialog will be geared towards male PC though. There are also custom diaolg for companiona/housecarls/spouses with quite a few options for sex. I don't remember what else is in there but I'm not sharing my plans for the future quest content until it's released.

found another thing

enable/disable whore mode do not work well for the companion

when i enable it, it works fine

but when i disable it, it stop, so it should be, but all npc that go to sleep, they do not sleep well

they alltime stay up and go sleep in a loop till they wake up normaly

think, they want to start some action, but they do not get it, that the option is allready disabled

so i can not sneak through houses, coz they alltime wake up^^

they only way to fix this sleep problem for me is, that i must do a clean save, otherwise the npcs do not sleep well

hope you understand what i mean ;]

thanks

Do not disable it when they are in the middle of a sex act. It will break it. And do not collect from them untill you have disabled companion whore mode in the MCM.

Threre isn't any quest content currently. The mod just has the stuff leading up to the first quest. You start out with limited skills your able to use as a prostitue at first you can only choose from skills like handjobs,footjobs,boobjobs etc. then you unlock oral animations, vaginal and so on untill you get to the 3-way unlock which is where the quest content currently not in the mod would start. there is a chance for rape, refusal based on speechcraft. The clients can follow you anywhere through load doors or fast travel so you could tkae to your place for example or your favorite inn. You will have the Random approach abilty at the start of the game.( Warning bugged below speechcraft 25) You can also pimp your companion/innkeeper out it works both outside and inside only one at a time for now more will be unlocked in a future quest. There is some straight male content you can enable that in the MCM (off by default) I have no gender check for this so if your a female PC and just want to see whats added by this you can enable it and try it out the dialog will be geared towards male PC though. There are also custom diaolg for companiona/housecarls/spouses with quite a few options for sex. I don't remember what else is in there but I'm not sharing my plans for the future quest content until it's released.

Yeah I knew there was no quest yet, I meant what is the overview of the quest idea you have in mind for the mod? I didn't know if you had given a overview of your idea for the quest in a previous post or not yet. Sorry I wasn't more clear on my question.

Thank you so much for making this mod! It's alot of fun! I especially like the fact that it doesnt hook (pardon the pun) into specific places and can be used anywhere and anytime and has no dependencies besides SL and Fus Ro D_oh.  Some things I noticed that might help others using it: (a) keep it low in the load order; (B) the on-off switching via MCM or Hotkey is very important for controlling events: for me it was no switch means no action (especially in indoor/outdoor transitions).  There is some scriptlag when using them with other scripted mods, so when you do switch off, dont be surprised if they have one last fling before things settle out (applies to followers too); ©  try to keep things in the same cell - it really works smoothly and awesomely!

Couple of things i noticed about followers: (a) Companion Vilja just won't service...although she will pay through the nose for yours and other followers services, lol - it just doesnt add the service dialogue to her menu for me; (B) despite the listed limit of one follower performing services, I have been able to have the player and THREE followers performing services as long as I'm patient and everything is in the same cell (like an Inn).  It was a surprising bonus - thanks for that!  I hope that whatever is allowing this will become a standard feature!

Again, thanks for the mod - it's a really great mod for SL!

Has anyone noticed any incompatibility between this mod and either Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim, or SexLab Trainers?  I've noticed some instability when I installed this -- random CTDs when saving after a working girl "encounter", especially.

Has anyone noticed any incompatibility between this mod and either Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim, or SexLab Trainers?  I've noticed some instability when I installed this -- random CTDs when saving after a working girl "encounter", especially.

i use lc and lv and for me it works, no ctds on save or so

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for clients to come up to you especially if you advance your way out of the animations. Yea script lag will probably slow it down a bit more I'll be optimizing the script every update as I normally do when I think of /or find better ways to do something so it should get a littlle better with every update. Yea I fucked up the speechcraft option for 25 and below sorry about that .It will fixed probably next week.

Thanks for the info, i did advance out of some animations, i think that explains it.

And thanks for the nice mod, really great evolution, every version gets better and better.

Do you plan to include an option to try to persuade non-paying clients afterwards to pay? Imho it would be great if you can report the client to a guard, and you have a 50:50 chance then to either get your money or get abused by the guard instead.

I'm not sharing my plans for the future quest content until it's released.

Yeah I knew there was no quest yet, I meant what is the overview of the quest idea you have in mind for the mod? I didn't know if you had given a overview of your idea for the quest in a previous post or not yet. Sorry I wasn't more clear on my question.

I wasn't sure which you question you were asking but the last sentence in the quoted post should answer your question

Thank you so much for making this mod! It's alot of fun! I especially like the fact that it doesnt hook (pardon the pun) into specific places and can be used anywhere and anytime and has no dependencies besides SL and Fus Ro D_oh.  Some things I noticed that might help others using it: (a) keep it low in the load order; ( B) the on-off switching via MCM or Hotkey is very important for controlling events: for me it was no switch means no action (especially in indoor/outdoor transitions).  There is some scriptlag when using them with other scripted mods, so when you do switch off, dont be surprised if they have one last fling before things settle out (applies to followers too); ©  try to keep things in the same cell - it really works smoothly and awesomely!

Couple of things i noticed about followers: (a) Companion Vilja just won't service...although she will pay through the nose for yours and other followers services, lol - it just doesnt add the service dialogue to her menu for me; ( B) despite the listed limit of one follower performing services, I have been able to have the player and THREE followers performing services as long as I'm patient and everything is in the same cell (like an Inn).  It was a surprising bonus - thanks for that!  I hope that whatever is allowing this will become a standard feature!

Again, thanks for the mod - it's a really great mod for SL!

Vija I'm assuming is a custom follower that is probably why it doesn't work. I'll download a few popular follower mods off the nexus to see if they share a common keyword or something else I can use to make them work too.

Yea in theory you can use as many as you like but it's untested so I can think of a few things that may go wrong there but hey if it works for you then that's a good thing I just didn't want to recommend it untill I have the quest content in that adds the support for it.

The problem with them having one last fling has more to do with the delay to keep clients from repeating themselves or standing in line than script lag. For Player Approaches it's best to deactivate right when a client just starts approaching you. For companions it's best to deactivate right when they finish up the sex act before they get to another actor. I'll be tweaking this in future updates to work a little better.

They way those mods work I can't really think of any reason they would conflict. I had some CTD's when saving and occationally loading after installing a SexLab mod once just a few weeks ago. I ran FNIS for users again and they stopped. I've kind of noticed a pattern since. Occationally when I install a new mod even if it doesn't include animations this happens to me even though the animations play just fine. It may just be me I don't really understand why it works but it's fixed it too many times for me to be a coincidence.

Thanks for the info, i did advance out of some animations, i think that explains it.

And thanks for the nice mod, really great evolution, every version gets better and better.

Do you plan to include an option to try to persuade non-paying clients afterwards to pay? Imho it would be great if you can report the client to a guard, and you have a 50:50 chance then to either get your money or get abused by the guard instead.

MagicRealm brought that up too. I'm not opposed to it but I'm probably going to start on the quest content and tweaking Random Approaches and follower whore mod in the next major update after the bug fix update.

I kind of like the idea of reporting to the guard but I don't know if a prostitute would go to the police to report someone ripping them off for an illegal activity.

I kind of like the idea of reporting to the guard but I don't know if a prostitute would go to the police to report someone ripping them off for an illegal activity.

Good point, should be more shady characters, so maybe you make an agreement with the thieves guild later. All for the far future, but something like that would imho be ideal to include some new NPCs and quests. There could be some mean thief guild members trying to rip you off, demanding most of your income as protection bribery and you have to find a way to stop them doing so. This would be tricky, if you just try to beat or even kill them you might get the thieves guild as new enemy, so you'd either have to get rid of them secretly or try to find something that they get kicked out of the thieves guild. If they rip you off they probably try to get a larger share then they should from other thieves guild activities too.