[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Hi

Just wanted to say that this is an excellent mod. But the animations recently stopped working, people just handed over the money for free... in an effort to fix this (I don't take charity, I like to work for my money :-) ) I reset working girl quests and cleansed Sexlab. This fixed the animations, but I have to start all over unlocking all the animations. To avoid this I tried the cheat:

player.setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl 50

But that doesn't work, I just get the following message:

Could not parse this line

player.setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl 50

Unknown variable or function 'setstage_SLWG_WorkingGirl'.

Syntax Error

What am I doing wrong?

Syntax error.

You need to have a space between "player.setstage" and "_SLWG_WorkingGirl 50".

• 3 weeks later...

how do i get the dog  scene  to work  i have a follower dog  from a companion mod yet choice doesnt show up

Is the follower dog from the companion mod a custom race? If so that may be the issue. Have you tried it with another dog from the vanilla game?

Doesn't it seem weird that a prostitution mod would unlock sex with animals as the final reward? Animals shouldn't have money and if I wanted animal sex I would download one of those mods.

Its called a "dog show" its for the clients to watch the sex act not for the dogs. If I were a prostitute I think I would demand more money for such an act that is why it is higher on the list. The unlocks are in order from lowest paying to highest. All sex acts are optional in this mod if you don't like the option don't use it.

ok problem here there no sounds for dialogue lines i installed in sounds

The sound files are blank sounds and are an optional download for those who do not use Fuz Ro D-oh. In skyrim the dialog (text) won't show up unless you have some kind of recorded sound (even silence). Fuz Ro D-oh was created as a work around for this so you do not need the sound files if you use it. I still record the blank sounds in case that mod ever gets removed or if someone doesn't wish to use it .

please make an Option to deactivate the dialogues like tdf and others did.  it is not good to have the dialogues at every vendor, questgiver, trainer, etc.

if you could include follower Service, your mod would be better then tdf, because pc has the choice what she offfers. i am not sure if there  are interferences if i need both mods, tdf for followers, wg for pc.

please make an Option to deactivate the dialogues like tdf and others did.  it is not good to have the dialogues at every vendor, questgiver, trainer, etc.

if you could include follower Service, your mod would be better then tdf, because pc has the choice what she offfers. i am not sure if there  are interferences if i need both mods, tdf for followers, wg for pc.

An MCM toggle for dialog is in the planned feature in the OP(It will be added to the mod in the next update).  I just don't have time to update this right now. Follower involvement is also something I will add at somepoint although it is low on my priority list.

I wouldn't expect another update to this mod untill june/july when I'm off  work for the season again.

i got an conflict with this mod

i want use this mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29763"

when the first job its over, then the voice from the other mod do not work anywork

what can i do, that it work together?

thanks in advance

I downloaded and installed that mod, Also took a look at what changes it makes and I'm unable find a conflict. I was also unable to duplicate the issue. It still plays the combat sounds when I fight even after taking mutiple clients. You could try to run Elewin Erotic Combat Voice Replacer esp below Working Girl if your still having an issue to see if that helps. I really can't think of any reason the two mods would conflict all that mod does is replace combat sounds for eventoned females in the skyrim.esp folder  and Working girl has nothing to do with combat sounds or any other vanilla sounds.

thats why im just wondering, why that happen

but it happen only then

i try it again..^^

thank you for checking

==================

e. so, i figured it out now

i think, it is the ragdoll end from sexlab

when i turn it on, my sound is gone

but, what can it be, there is nothin with sound on that?

thats why im just wondering, why that happen

but it happen only then

i try it again..^^

thank you for checking

==================

e. so, i figured it out now

i think, it is the ragdoll end from sexlab

when i turn it on, my sound is gone

but, what can it be, there is nothin with sound on that?

I'll try it again with the ragdoll option enabled see to see if I can duplicate it. Off the top of my head I have no idea why that would make the other mod break.

sorry to see you re away until june. hope you have still interest in skyrim and your mod then. the mod has a lot of potential.

goodbye

mr

I still have plenty off interest in this mod just no time to do anything. My next outtage for my job just got bumped up so I'm actually going to be tinkering around a little while I'm home. No promises on getting an update out but it might happen.

I'm working on an Update and I need some help with which keys to assign as defaults. They can be remapped of course but I would like the defaut keys to be unused ones if possible. I don't have many mods so I don't know who uses what for which mods the only mod I have that uses hot keys (besides SexLab) is the helmet toggle which is "H" by default so I'm not using that key.

I need 3 hot keys so for those who run a lot of mods let me know which keys are still available Thank You.

I'd say don't worry about the keys, there are too many. Best bet would be the numpad numbers.

But sexlab alone uses lots of keys, and i have a dozen other mods using 1,2 or 3 keys. Actually i'm surprised my Skyrim still works reasonably well :)

I'd say don't worry about the keys, there are too many. Best bet would be the numpad numbers.

But sexlab alone uses lots of keys, and i have a dozen other mods using 1,2 or 3 keys. Actually i'm surprised my Skyrim still works reasonably well :)

Yea your probably right I'll just try to avoid conflicting with the default keys for SexLab based mods. The ones I know are:

Defeat = G

RandomSex = (9

Submit = 7

SD+ = k

Aroused = 9

RND = B

Submit = Numpad 7

Aroused = n

SD+ = k

TDF and Radiant don't have hotkeys afaik. The above are the main hotkeys i can think of, so actually the other mods like RND, Frostfall etc. are taking quite a toll on my keys :D

Thank You for your help :D  I know I can't avoid keys with every mod but I would at least like to avoid the ones hosted here and it look like I got my list. Thanks again.

Thank You for your help :D  I know I can't avoid keys with every mod but I would at least like to avoid the ones hosted here and it look like I got my list. Thanks again.

Your welcome. Compared to all the hard work of you modders a very small task. I'm quite curious to discover what the hotkeys will be used for :)

RND uses B, it's quite popular here too.

I would use numpad 1 to 3, but as long as they are configurable just use whatever you think is best. Soon we will have to use alt and ctrl combinations, so grab your keys as long as they are unused:). Looking forward to an update, this mod is the main income for one of my characters.

Thanks for all the input. I only need two keys now I think the dialog toggle will be fine as a regular checkbox in the MCM but the other 2 features have to be on hot keys.

I have an update packed right now in case I have to leave on short notice again I'm on borrowed time as it is I'm not supposed to be home right now. That way I'll have time to post it before I go it's just the dialog toggle but I think thats a critical update. Hopefully I'll be home long enough to put up the real update I'm working on now.